CLOCKS

By asereneko

COMPLETED! PARANORMAL Epistolary One day, Aoe woke up when she's so sure that she suicided. Then, the next da... More

clocks.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-four.
forty-five: the final wish.

forty-three.

7 2 2
By asereneko

forty-three.

--

On the tower's rooftop, you can see Badflower and Clocks sitting on the edge while looking at the city lights, feeling the cold breeze of night wind.

"I wonder..."

Clocks turned his gaze to Badflower. "Hmm?"

"I wonder what it's like to die," Badflower continued and lean her head on Clocks' shoulder.

Clocks got the hand clock on his pocket and gave it to Badflower. He held her on her waist and closed his eyes.

"Don't close your eyes, Clocks. Let me see the clock on your eyes," she said.

He sighed and stood up. He helped her stand before he tie their wrist using a red ribbon. "Ready?" he asked.

She smiled and hugged him as tight as she could as if she's afraid to lose him. He hugged her tight, giving warmth to her body before they let themselves fall in the heights of the tower.

"Thank you for everything, Clocks," she whispered.

Clocks looked intently to Badflower's eyes. "I'll grant you a wish again, Badflower. Tell me," he replied.

Badflower kissed him on the lips before whispering her last wish.

--

asereneko.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 286 18
[ F I L I P I N O] Light is faster than sound. Lightning can be seen first before the Thunder can be heard. Kaya bang habuling at maabutan ng kulog a...
27.5M 699K 33
Based on true story. A psychological Romance-Horror-Paranormal novel by Jamille Fumah. Please read with caution. Highest rank: Consistent #1 both in...
136K 5.9K 61
Teenage Paranormal Detectives are a group of students that tackles different paranormal mysteries and entities while juggling their teenage everyday...
776 79 12
Adalea is a land of the toughest creatures existing in Metanoia, the place of the strong, winged creatures molded to become the protector of their ow...