DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter : 14 🎯

1.5K 101 32
By twinklytinygirl

Location: Hunter's Den - Wang mansion in Goyang

"DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT THE SAME THING AGAIN AND AGAIN.DO WHAT I SAY AND BE QUICK FOR THE FUCK'S SAKE!!!

A loud male voice ring inside the large empty room following a series of glass-shattering noises. Four men left the room immediately like guard dogs who got kicked by their own master.

The small group of men has stopped in the hallway seeing their big boss who waits outside the room with a grin.

"Don't make him stressed, do whatever the fuck in the way he asked. I don't tolerate incompetent rags make sure to find the guy as soon as possible before I gonna take things into my hand. Now bugger off you useless shit".

Four henchmen immediately left the floor getting themselves onto a metal bar-covered lift to reach the ground floor.

Jackson Wang had a gentle smile on his lips seeing the way his brother lay inside the dimmed room.

"Oh, come on boy stop stressing up about that too much I told you I will get him to you soon no matter what happens. How about I arrange a little fun session for you tonight. You can have anyone. And......just for your information, everyone in this pack is virgins". The older of the two just winks sitting on the sofa pouring a drink for him.

Richard Wang looks at his brother laying on the comfortable mattress again. He was kinda surprised cause his brother has never allowed him to have anyone from the assemblage they kept for paid deals.

"I only need that one".

"What is this man?. If you need a good fuck just go and choose anyone from the shelter before I change my mind. Anyway, we gonna ship that mob tomorrow morning".

"I told you I only need that one".
*I am gonna kill that one after I find him* younger of the two gritted his teeth and tightened his fists cursing under his breath.

The older male let out a maniac chuckle. His baby brother is still suffering and stressing himself trying to find a mere club worker who he hasn't even taken to the bed even once. Older male couldn't understand why the fella was making a big deal out of it from the day he return from the Gangnam. Since he refused to talk anything about what happened Jackson didn't know anything about what happened in Gangnam.

Little did the older male know was his brother had threatened everyone saying not to say anything about the Gangnam incident as he didn't wanna let his brother think he can't even finish such a small task without messing up.

Richard Wang had Jackson's trust beyond the limit cause he was his favorite brother. So everyone knew interfering brothers' deals not gonna take them any luck. So what happened in Gangnam is kept well hidden behind the covers. Jackson Wang who came to South Korea after solving a few business matters in China and Singapore only got to know what his brother told him.

Richard Wang couldn't forget why he can not finish that simple task. That was all because of that club worker. He believes the worker named Danial was someone's henchman purposely sent by one of their rival groups to drug them and ruined the data exchange process on that night.

Younger Wang never discover the most important part of the details has went missing cause they had never opened the trunk after accepting it from the person who hand it over to them on that night. Because of the Delta Force's trainee agent's talent, he never even suspect a part of the stuff has went missing cause the lock of the trunk was kept well locked until they open it. So his anger was only directed at the Danial guy because of the mentioned reason.

Besides that the other biggest reason was he was sexually deprived thinking about how it would feel when that young guy suffer beneath him. The sinful beast inside him was more eager to catch its prey from the moment he eyed it. Richard Wang had never been this desperate in his whole life for anything because of that the man became a beast.

.
.
.

Time 8.25 Pm.

Min Yoongi fixed his dark blue jacket hem walking inside the club. Two men had given him a knowing nod which he instantly returned with an unnoticeable hand wave. The pale man moves to the rhythm of the bass guitar track which was currently playing inside the club grabbing a drink from the bartender.

Two girl strippers who came out of nowhere had wrapped their arms around the buffed man's bicep thinking they had found their prey tonight. Delta Force's senior agent shows zero resistance to the girls' touchy behavior cause those two make his act easy making him look like a random party boy there.

The senior agent has freed his one hand smoothly to reach his ear earpiece in order to signal the immediate agent group who were also acting like a group of drunken high schoolers next to him.

"Code 02- Now"

One agent who was sitting on the billiard table had passed the signal to the next agent group who was supposed to send the trainee agent in. Another agent who had stood up closer to him had walked toward the rear of the club as he did for the past three days while another two agents nod at the fellow agent who standing at the bar counter until the signal passed.

"Code 03- Sent him in."

.
.
.

Jimin took a deep breath while waiting for his signal to walk inside the club. He wishes this would be the last day he has to do this. The younger trainee was beyond stress because pretending to be a worker of the club made him lose his mind. He hates it with his whole heart but he has no choice. He knew there were sufficient backup groups and delta force agents inside the club, yet he never felt safe cause in this state he could do nothing on his defense.

All Jimin had to do is walking in the middle of the crowd acting like he is a worker but he had been instructed to try as hard as he could to find any familiar face from that night.

Jimin's earpiece roger the awaited code and he knew it is the time he should enter. Like he did for the last three days Jimin clutched the handle of the bar trolly plastering a smile on his face before step inside.

.
.
.

Min Yoongi's sharp eyes never left the backdoor of the club which divides the dancefloor and the worker's resting area. It wasn't only him but another fifty-plus pair of eyes were also directing to the same direction expecting the trainee agent's entrance.

Senior agent Kim Namjoon was the first one who made eye contact with the trainee agent who was acting like a club worker wearing the common uniform.

Namjoon starts to play his part smoothly.

He was supposed to make a scene by bumping onto the pretending club worker to drag the attention from the people who were partying.

Jimin knew what is coming cause this act has kept going on for three days so he knew how he should act along.

Namjoon had rubbed his hands before walking toward the coming club worker like a tipsy man. Yesterday he had act like another worker who was clumsily bumped into a fellow worker, the day before yesterday he had initiated a fight with another agent next to the trainee agent to drag attention toward them.

Jimin had made his trolly fall in the middle of the club while Namjoon starts to act like a pissed drunken man with his girlfriend.

"Yah!!! move you asshole! I need to find my Maria ( talk while hiccupping in between) Maaaariaaaa Maria Mariaaa Mariaaaa. Namjoon starts to sing out loud while pushing Jimin to the spotlight which was directed to the strippers who were giving a show to the gathered crowd.

Jimin make sure to stand there for a few seconds like he couldn't walk as an aftereffect of the drunken man's push. Two agents who were dressed up like the club management immediately make sure to make Jimin stand up on his feet and drag away from the dance floor after making sure they had made the younger trainee wait there enough to be noticed by the gathered crowd in case the man who follow him is here.

.
.
.

"Move !!!"

The stripper who was giving his client a lap dance has fallen on the floor as the man who was receiving it stood up vigorously.

"That's him. Don't lose him".

Richard Wang yells furiously to his henchmen who were smoking next to him directing to the middle of the club.
Three men had run toward the directed direction even though they weren't very sure what they should do next.

Younger Wang was so furious with his every move. Because of his commotion to catch his prey, he didn't realize he had bumped into another gang member who was also being here to have a wild night with his gang.

"You motherfucker watch where you go!!!"

One man from the rival group shouted as the man who stormed didn't even say sorry to apologize to their boss.

Richard's people who felt offended by the way other group's henchmen called their boss had thrown their hands and legs to solve the situation forgetting what was their first order from the boss.

Richard Wang didn't wait to stop and see what is going on cause he was so eager to catch his target who had unconsciously made eye contact with him for a millisecond.

.
.
.

Trainee Park Jimin is quick enough to catch his breath before hiding behind a wall to connect his earpiece with the agents who wait to hear from him. He had identified the man with one glance because he was the one who eyefuck him intensely that night which still creep him out at the mere recall of the moment.

Jimin has pressed the device connected to his wrist to turn on his earpiece.

"Code Red. He is the man. And he is in yellow shirt and grey pants"

That's all he could pass cause a bouncer who originally worked for the club had shooed him away yelling at him he had been blocking an exit.

Trainee agent has gasped and ran toward the safe spot which they had initially decided in case of an emergency. Jimin knew he was supposed to find three agents there but that corner of the premises was empty.

The younger male clutched the uniform skirt he wear trying to find any familiar face for ask help. He can not let that man leave and at the same time, he couldn't let that man reach him.

Confused plus scared younger male had started to run in the opposite direction through the crowd in search of his backups.

.
.
.

Agents who have received the signal from the Park Jimin had takeb their relevant places making sure to stay alert but that's when two groups of gang members start to make a scene there destroying the place with their movements. Agents who were supposed to stay at the place they named as the safe spot (it is the place force's agents inform their trainee agent to come if he felt any uncertainty) had move to somewhere cause the fighters who were making there a scene was ripping each other's heads off starting to use blades and guns.

Within next few minutes the club bouncers managed to drag the everyone fighting to outsise and the agents managed to take the opportunity to retreated to their original spots. The same time squad leader had sent everyone an alert saying there's an emergency situation.

Every agent ran to take their respective places but little did they know was the person who they were supposed to escort safely has lose his hope seeing how the things went into a mess as the initial plan turned out to be a big mess. Jimin who couldn't find any agent from the place he should run in any case of emergency had starts to run toward another direction as he wanna cut he man who chasing him crazily.

.
.
.

Min Yoongi ran through the furiously dancing people searching for any trace of the trainee agent who they had lost in connection. Jimin's wireless communicator doesn't send any replies to any of their orders or messages and that's when the force's agents knew things had turned in an unexpected way.

Agent Changwook had crossed paths with the agent Yoongi who was scanning the premises with his wristwatch-connected identifying device to track the Jimin's location.

"Wook I'll take this way, go and gather our team Jimin is going toward the rooftop I just trace his location".

Agents have taken two ways split into two paths quickening their moments.

.
.
.

Jimin enters the rooftop of the club which was named as a restricted area for common customers because the place was only allowed for golden card holders.

Since Jimin was wearing a uniform it doesn't become a matter but the place was a lot quieter comparing to the downstairs clubbing floor.

There were a hundred to two hundred people who mostly came here with their loved ones. This wasn't a place where strippers were allowed cause the place was used as an open area used for premium users who hate loud noises but still want to enjoy a wild night.

Richard Wang had been stopped by two bouncers asking him to show his membership card. After he presented his card his eligibility had been verified by the keepers granting him access.

Jimin tries to press the device behind his ear to pass another signal that's when he realized his gadget has lost its controller when he furiously ran here to dodge the man.

"Heyyy cutie seems busy hmm?"

Jimin suppresses his urge to push the man from his way and ran toward somewhere cause that would make the things even messed up.

"Good evening sir. How can I help you."

"Bitch don't. Don't act so polite I know you know me so stop pretending".

Jimin felt his heart stop when the man starts to take steps toward him making him walk backward.

"I am afraid you have confused me with someone else. I am new to here".

"Oh, noh! baby you look sinful when your lips pout while talking".

Jimin can see the man hasn't any intention to wait. At this rate, he gonna take him to under his control within a few minutes so he should hurry up and at least try to move somewhere near to the stairwell rather than let the predator locked him in between his arms. Jimin knew he should hang there until his backups came but he wasn't sure how long he could keep up.

Richard Wang tries to grab the younger worker from his waist to pin him to the wall. He had no rush as it was so clear there wasn't any way that the younger male could scape from his grasp. He pulls his hair back undoing a few buttons of his shirt. Jimin knew what is coming so he try to negotiate to buy some more minutes for the already delayed agent squad.

"See mister, you can't take me right here, right? How about I guide you toward the downstairs one of the service rooms yeah?"

Jimin himself was surprised how he managed to sound that deductive when he was scared to the core. His flirting manner had a little impact on the male.

Trainee agent knew he could take down him within seconds with his martial arts skills cause the male was already drunken and his steps are tipsy. But seeing the way man stopped hearing his words Jimin knew he had found a way to take him to the down floor without costing anything severe.

Richard Wang knew this petite male can do nothing to him and above all the other's tone has aroused him even more.

"If you try anything funny you will pay double the cost".

.
.
.

Jimin didn't know what his next move should be when they almost reach the floor below. The bulky man had already given him suggestive gases and slight dirty touches.

Jimin felt like stabbing him then and there but he knew he should catch the man harmlessly to take him to the headquarters as he knew the man's presence was important for the base. He can not ruined te sole purpose then and there.

The younger agent didn't have any time to react when all of a sudden Richard fella starts to attack him with his rough touches openly. Jimin had furiously shrugged the man's hold trying to take the last few stairs down but he felt a strong grip has made him weak under the taller man who was now towering him.

Jimin knew as a person who trains himself to be a special task force agent he should be braver than this but his 24 years old unskilled self has broken down instantly while continuously trying to push the man away.

"Let me go"

"I search for you for months Danial now be fucking ready to repay. You ruined my plan on that night. I know you are someone's sweetheart who does as they said but tonight you will do as I say. Oh No!!! Looks like my baby is scared. Please don't. Things you should be scared hasn't even started".

Saying that the man had a bend toward the younger male trapped in his hold.

Jimin has tightly closed his eyes turning his head to the side and grabbing the hidden blade to stab the man if he continues any further.

"These soft hands don't deserve these rough blades baby doll I'll make you grab something that could bring you more pain than this"

Maniac chuckles had filled the surround as he was ready to claim his treat to him.

Younger felt disgusted when the man was making him forcefully touch his lower body holding his hand so hard.

"Let me go"
Gentle sobs left the younger trainees mouth and he surely knew his wrist is already broken cause the rising pain was immense.

"Babe is that you ?"
Jimin has heave hearing a familiar voice behind the man who was hovering over him. His heart light up with a small ray of hope.

When the man who pinned him to the wall loosened his grip on the guest's voice Jimin managed to release himself completely from the forceful grip.

"Oh, it's you". The guest who was slightly panting had hugged the younger boy tightly pretending the other male was completely invisible.

The man who was standing there couldn't make any move cause now his prey was in between another one's arms. He was about to grab the man from his left shoulder when he saw the just arrived new addition was about to kiss the Danial guy.

"Fucking stop !!!!"

To be contd.................😁

(Note: If you are wondering what is club workers uniform looks like I had add a picture to the header. Imagine something like that)

Update: 29/05/2022
Heyyyy pretty people comment on your ideas and assumptions about this chapter. Love you all.

Vote, Comment ,and Share 😊😘🌙🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 1.4K 29
"I will marry you when I grow up". 16 years old Jungkook found the marriage proposal from the 8 years old boy extremely adorable, but he had no idea...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...