Reincarnated As The Villaines...

By meow_191

As I was about to leave his arms hugged me tightly from the back. He breathed on my neck roughly as if cravin... More

1-DAILY LIFE
2-THE VILLAINESS
3- I'll Set Him Free
4- DON'T LEAVE ME
5- Happy Ending
7-Who are you
8- Dead End
9-Dream
10- Tea party
11- Love and Lies
12- Truth
13- You are too Cruel
13- Plot holes
14- I am Cruel
15-I'll definitely live
16-My Beloved
17- The secrets of the church
18- PLOT TWIST
19- THE GARDEN OF LUST
20-Versions of the Truth
21- Goddess
22-Empress?
23-Connecting the dots
24- Sophia
25-Why don't you look at me
26-Puppet
27-Plan
28-Shared vision
29- Prove your worth to me
30-Will you be my queen
31- Marriage?
32- Hunter and the prey
33- Dirty Games
34- A Half blood
35-Love or Madness?
36- The Elf Princess
37- The original novel
38- I hate you
39- Toy
40- Silent Dog
41- Immoral Woman
42- Betrayal
43- Game Over
44- Moves
45- The Secret Society
46- Let me take you away
47- Kidnap
48- Pain
49- Deadly Mistake
50- I love you
51- Freedom
52-SNAFU
53-Miserable Woman
54-Her Rescue
55-True feelings
56- Broken Trust
57-Regrets
58- System Survive: Love
59- Villainess must die
60- Gaslighting
61-Chaos
COVER UPDATE🥳🥳
62-Ashes
63- War
64- Calm before storm
65-A Strange face
66-I Should have killed you
67- Star-crossed lovers
68- Hopelessly in love
69- A tired princess
70- Sides
71- Eyes
72-Monster
73-At her feet
74- A broken family
75-2 days
76- To Protect
77- Fire
78-A cursed world
79-An Inevitable End
80- Lies
81-A father's love

6- 7 years later

17.2K 606 85
By meow_191

His POV

How long has it been?

The servants have tied me up and brought me to a different place...

I'm scared....

Where are you Carrie??

Suddenly the carriage door opens...

"Caroline!"

I break away the ropes that have my hands tied very easily. Tears of joy gush down my eyes as I rush to hug her body.

"Calm down..." She says patting my back.

Calm down? How can she expect me to calm down after leaving me alone for so long?

"Carrie I missed you!"

"How did you tear the ropes away? Aren't they made with magic" she looks surprised.

"It's easy for me"

"You can't do that..."

"Why not?"

"Because I say so? Is it not enough?"

"Of course it is! I'll do anything you say! If you ask me to kill myself I'll do that right here!"

"No...I don't need you to kill yourself. I need you to forget me..."

"I'm afraid I can't do that..."

"You said you'll do anything?" She smiles.

I turn my face away in guilt.

The last thing I can do is forget you...

It's my worst nightmare, I'd rather die than live without you.

She touches my face as usual, I feel her warm touch thoroughly not wanting to part with it ever again.

"Eric, remember our promise? You said you'll undo your brainwashing..."

Now it's my time for a bitter smile.

"Yes 7 years right?"

Her look changes to that of worry.

"Yes...by 7 years you will surely forget everything...Do not resist the servants, obey the Duchess as your own mother and try your best to excel here"

So she's asking me to prove my worth to her.

"Okay. But just for 7 years right? After that if I still remember you...you promised to stay beside me forever!"

She swallows down a lump in her throat.

"That will not happen...You won't remember me if your brainwashing is erased! You only love me because of brainwashing afterall!" She smiles to hide her nervousness but it's very obvious.

"We'll see!" I touch her hand feeling it's warmth thoroughly.

But she pulls her hand away, I look at it with lingering feelings of anguish.

"I have to go now... Do not misbehave with anyone. And remember to obey and protect the duchess, shes like your mother now!" She says.

I nod in agreement. Doing everything is easy for me but how do I stay away from you for so long?

No I've to endure it...

"Goodbye Eric" she says as she gets up on the carriage.

"Forget me." Sadness reflects her green eyes as she smiles at me.

Forget you? Is that a joke?

"7 years..." I remind her.

Yes 7 years, I'll have to withstand this torture for 7 long years.

But then I can finally be with you forever.

But she doesn't say anything and only turns away coldly.

I watch as the carriage disappears slowly in the distance.

A stinging pain aches my chest when I realise that she's gone.

She doesn't know how much I love her...

She doesn't know how much I crave for her....

To the point that it drives me to madness....

Yes, madness is what I'd like to call it.

Love is merely madness.

And it's her fault for making me like this.

Caroline, if I could, I'd lock you up and never let you go...!

___________________________________________

7 years later...

I can't believe it's been 7 years since I was transmigrated into this world. I have gotten accustomed to my life here so fast. that the gold jewels or the silver cutlery have grown ordinary to me. In my past life I couldn't even imagine living such a luxurious life!

Today is the crown prince's 20th birthday. It's a historical event in the entire empire. All nobles and important figures from this empire and even the neighbouring ones are invited.

I'm supposed to go but...I don't really want to...

Most noble ladies start attending parties when they are 16 but The Duke gave me freedom not to go if she doesn't want to.

And I choose not to.

In the book it was mentioned that Caroline was always picked on and out-casted by the other noble ladies because of her family history.

Part of Caroline's bad personality must be because she was picked on so much that she developed a resentment for people.

I don't really feel as though she's wrong, I'm a introverted person myself and even in my past life I hardly had 2 friends.

But not attending the crown prince's birthday would be considered serious offence, it might be interpreted as a grave rivalry!

I sigh as I walk out of the bath. The nanny has already prepared an outfit for me.

A bright red gown adorned with many precious jewels.

I stare in awe at my own reflection. Red really fits Caroline, fierce and beautiful.

The maids finish the rest of my hair and makeup. I choose a ruby necklace to match with my dress.

"Milady remember to keep your back straight as I always taught you. You are the pride of the Vorsacks afterall!" The nanny says patting my back.

"Yes I will" I smile proudly.

I've been living as Caroline Vorsack now for 7 years.

Also as the right hand of the duke whom he trusts with some of the most important business deals.

High society parties often seem as just a bunch of nobles filling their fat bellies but it's an event where most of the important deals take place.

The crown prince's birthday must have the most important guests, not only from this empire but also our neighbouring ones. I have to take this chance and build important connections for future!

I step inside the carriage as the maids hold my dress for me. All throught the journey I could only think of one thing.

The crown prince Rion meeting the female lead Sophia.

Sophia is supposed to be a guest of honour, as she is considered as divinity. Her divine powers have gathered the attention of even the imperial family.

Although my engagement with Rion was annulled long ago, I still can't help but worry...A part inside my mind keeps wavering.

The carriage comes to a stop as I've reached the imperial palace.

Escorted by my knight, Laura, I walk with my back straight and head held high.

I feel many eyes on me, ones filled with envy and admiration.

I begin my work, the moment I enter the ballroom. I spot an old lady sitting alone and sipping wine in the distance, she's dressed in the most minimal luxury. Any average person would think that she's not a big shot walking in plain clothes like that but -wrong!

In my past life I attended many such events and parties because of my job, and one thing I noticed is that, the most ordinary dressed people in parties are actually the wealthiest of all. They dress with minimal luxury because it's an every day thing for them.

Most nobles ignore her as she sits by her own. Looks like no one around would consider chatting with a poor old lady huh?

I walk up to her with a polite greeting, she looks up at me returning my greeting with the same politeness.

"Is the wine to your liking?" I say.

"Oh yes it is" she smiles.

"Are you from Karlos?"

"Yes! How did you know?"

"Oh it's your politeness and grace that gave way" I smile.

An impressed smile takes over her face as she, "Thank you. You are certainly a very bright young lady".

Bingo hahaha. In truth, it was her accent that gave way. People from Karlos have a certain way of talking, a very special accent. Most noble ladies who spend their time in luxury wouldn't know about it, Caroline who accompanied her father to many places from a very young age had a very vast idea about the world.

And Karlos is filled with precious jewel mines that aren't found anywhere in the world. Taking up the chance I strike a conversation about jewels.

"The red wine certainly remind me of Rubies. Rubies are my favourite, but among them, the most admirable one is the Pigeon’s blood. The most highly saturated and natural red fluorescence possible in a ruby, it's one of the most magnificent gems to ever exist!" I casually show off my knowledge and interest about jewels. I had studied a lot of useless things in my past life, to think that I would need it here!

"That's right! Young lady I see you have quite a fine taste!" she seems satisfied.

"Oh you speak to highly of me Madam, I just love jewels!"

"I see we share a similar taste! I own a few jewel mines in the north of Karlos" she says as if it's a very casual thing.

"Then you must be..." My eyes brighten.

"Yes I'm Srivalline Von Karlos. I'm attending this party in place of my sick brother"

My god!? I knew she was a catch but who would imagine I would meet the sister of the emperor of Karlos here!??

"Pardon my rudeness madam, I didn't recognise you before. I'm Caroline de Vorsack. " I bow down before her.

"Oh please! Do not embarass me young lady! Actually I'm quite impressed by your knowledge, I would love to have a chat over a cup of tea with you sometime again" She gives me a warm smile.

"It would be my pleasure!" I smile back.

It looks like I've hit a jackpot already! Living as part of the underworld, the duke always stressed on one thing- Connections!  It is everything in this world!

And that is why it's very important to have a good network of people on your side.

I take a sip of the wine and smirk...

It looks like the jewel deal is mine already!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Read more chapters on my patreon

Link in my bio💖

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912 56 21
Before I begin, I just want to say that this story does include some mature themes. I will also give out a warning a chapter prior to these scenes. ...
593K 24.9K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...
505K 30.8K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
833 21 42
crappy isekai MC'sthat don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...