The Babysitter - knj

By IcarusSpirit

Kim Namjoon saw Y/N as the nice babysitter and Y/N saw him as her boss who's got the money to make her disapp... More

(00) Our Child
(01) Babysitting
(02) Kim Namjoon
(03) Kim Chanyeol
(04)Day 1: Cookies
(05) Day 8: New Mama
(06) She's hot
(07) Oppa
(08) Jungkook Comes to Visit
(09) Stubborn
(10) Fever
(11) Calming
(12) Promise
(13) A Day Outside
(14) Simple Sunday
(15) Planning
(16) It's a Mess
(17) Chemistry
(18) Meeting The Guys
(19) Half a Bottle
(20) Questions
(21) Some Answers
(22) Story Time
(23) House Hunting
(24) Parent Trouble
(25) Messy
[26] Four AM
(27) "It's Us"
(28) L
(29) The talk
(30) Papa and You
(31) Message
(32) Tell
(33) Lies
(34) Truth
(35) Studio
(36) Bad
(37) Nice
(38) Camera
(39) Overthink
(40) Warm
(41) Decision
(42) Tomorrow
(43) Bath
(44) Permanent
(45) Morning
(46) Mr. CEO
(47) Park
(48) Stupid
(49) Preparing
(50) The L Word
(51) Alone
(53) Everyone Loves You
(54) Anniversary

(52) Excited?

2.7K 125 1
By IcarusSpirit

Your POV

"Wait, wait, wait, are you sure?" You tightly hold on to the robe wrapped around you, watching Namjoon boldly hop into the jacuzzi and look out the window that gives a beautiful city view.

He laughs and blows bubbles in your direction with a child-like grin. "It's not like we haven't done it before... Plus, the tub is pretty big and the bubbles hide everything." He doesn't sound like he's forcing you to do anything, he's relaxed, tired.

Despite previously having taken a shower, he still insisted on relaxing and enjoying the view with you. You couldn't say no to that face.

"Turn around?" You gave in.

He smiles and looks out the window, giving you a view of his broad, well built shoulders when he rested his hands on the edge of the big tub.

You remove the robe and sink into the water instantly, water splashing all over the floor by accident but the bubbles were still there and big enough to hide your body under.

The two of you were alone in a fancy hotel room and of course you were the definition of nervous, especially when it came to Namjoon. You were nervous and yet, somehow, in the few minutes the two of you were alone, Namjoon had managed to take over the situation and completely ease off all your nerves.

So here you were.

He turns around to look at you and looks so far away in the bath but he looks comfortable with himself. "Hey..." he chuckles and you giggle as a response, noticing bubbles had landed on his head.

"How was your day?" You slowly crawled on the tub towards him. You were close to him and he leaned forward, his face close to yours.

He kisses your cheek. "It was great. Loved every second of it." He kissed your nose. "What I loved the most was getting back to my hotel room where you and Chanyeol were waiting for me." He kissed your lips you couldn't help but giggle like a lovesick teenager.

You get closer, this time letting your hands snake around his shoulders and you rested your nose down on the crook of his neck. "It is certainly an experience I don't regret experiencing."

His hands move under water, carefully but quickly. He pulled you to sit on his thigh, your legs hanging a little on the side. He twists and turns and the two of you have a perfect view of the city through the huge window.

"You got that right, I don't regret experiencing this for the first time at all." His hands laid on your bare back, just over the curvature of your butt. He kisses the top of your head, humming. "I love you."

You pull away and fix his hair, kissing his chin due to the struggle it took to get to his lips. The two of you feel like a pair of teenagers, filled with giddy love and just couldn't take your eyes off one another.

He pulls you close to him and your chests are against one another, his arms are now hugging you and he's kissing your shoulder.

"It's strange..." you whisper, adjusting yourself so you're looking right at him.

He hums, confused as to why you could mean right now. "What is it? Should I move away? Am I too pushy?"

"Chanyeol's not here." You giggle, watching his shift from panic to what you would call relief. "We're all alone..." Nerves flushed over you almost instantly. The two of you wildly blushed at your comment and you nervously smiled. "Of- of course- I don't- I wouldn't mean it like- like that. I just meant-I'm- we're used to- it's our first time alone..."

He's staring and not commenting on anything else.

"I'm not trying to get you to do anything- I was just thinking- pointing it out-" you're cut off by Namjoon leaning forward and kissing you again. Probably to stop you from rambling. You're frozen on the spot, feeling Namjoon swiftly move you around to have your legs on both sides of him and your arms around him.

He pulls away from the long, passionate kiss and laughs a little. "Just tell me if I got the wrong signal or if you want me to stop doing anything."

It's not that he got the wrong signal, you had a feeling that the moment Chanyeol fell asleep in the other hotel room, something might've happened, you just didn't think Namjoon would be so forward.

"I didn't think- you looked so calm and-" a gasp slipped past your lips when Namjoon's hands moved your hips way closer to a harder, warm area.

He shakes his head. "I've been nervous since the moment I saw you at the pool with Chanyeol. It's just now that I got the guts to even do something... I mean, I don't want to scare you away either."

You blush and hide your face, moving your hips ever so slightly to create friction. "I really, really don't mind... you know, I-"

He's kissing you again, this time moving his hands to hold your face and moving around so he's on top of you, water splashing everywhere. You're caught by surprise but not shortly after, you're kissing him back and trying to sit comfortably in the tub instead of almost drowning due to the sudden excitement that was coming from the two of you.

Nervous giggles continuously slip from your lips when you're struggling to get up and Namjoon stops, looking at you with a little concern he's trying to play off. "Are you alright?"

"Just-- drowning a little-" you sigh and lean forward, kissing his lips and sitting up to have your chest right in front of him as you look down at him.

His eyes have a hard time looking back up at you and you could see him visibly blush even harder than before. He looked up nervously, as if he was scared you were going to walk away. "You don't, you don't like it?"

You smile and hold your finger under his chin. "We should probably not do this in the tub... come on."

He stands up and is the first out and you do your best not redirecting your eyes to the surprising length standing in front of you. He doesn't give you time to react, before his hands are pulling you up so your hands are around his shoulders and your legs around his waist.

You both giggle and he's walking in the direction of the hotel room. You don't take long before kissing down from his lips to his neck. "I love you, so very much..." you whisper in his ear and you can feel his reaction the moment you say it. "Oh..." you smile and let him place you down on the bed, you hold on to him and giggle in his ear. "We sure are excited, aren't we?"

He laughs in your ear and moves his hand on your waist carefully. "Yeah... I sure am." He kissed you gently and moved your hair out of your face. "You cannot believe- I- I'm over heels in love with you, Y/N."

The two of you were over the roof.

...

You barely slept a wink. Now you were traveling on an airplane with a hyperactive toddler and your just as tired boyfriend in front of you.

Most of the other guys were not talking, focused on their own tasks or sleeping. Namjoon was too- well... he tried to- but every time he managed to sleep, Chanyeol wanted to ask his dad a question or climb on him.

"Alright dude man..." you lift him up and place him on your lap. "We're going to Japan next, what do you think we're going to do once we get there?" You try to make conversations with him while keeping your voice down.

He smiles, jumping up and down in excitement. "Pancakes!" he cheers and you force a smile past the yawn pushing through.

"Okay. Pancakes... right away or before leaving on another plane?"

Chanyeol seems to be thinking about it, contemplating the big decision. He doesn't know.

"How about we wait till we get there and if we're tired, we sleep then we eat pancakes?" You secretly looked forward to making your child- your child?- The child- as tired as you could before you arrived at your destination so you could go to sleep.

He eagerly nods and jumps on your lap excitedly. "Yeah, even papa can come with us and we can have big chocolate pancakes!"

You glance at Namjoon and see him sleeping peacefully. It could be the hormones or maybe just your blind love talking- but calling Chanyeol your child wouldn't be a problem with you at all. "That's right kiddo." You smile and kiss the top of his head.

Shortly after that conversation you decided to let Chanyeol play some of the many games he had downloaded on your phone throughout the flight and you managed to doze off while he played them at a really high volume.

Things continued to go smoothly when you got to Japan, after the first concert, things got repetitive when you're not moving around or sightseeing. You were okay with things being the way they were though.

You loved Namjoon and this lifestyle, as unexpected as it had been, it's a pretty good change of pace.

Months passed, you practically traveled the world with the growing toddler, his father, and his father's friends.

You became close friends with some of them. You had a lot more in common than you had thought. By the end of the few month trip, you were pretty close friends with all of the guys and managed to get all their numbers 'in case of a Namjoon level emergency' was what Jin had said as a joke. What it meant, you didn't know but you laughed nonetheless.

Numbers on the phone, sleeping toddler in arm, you came back to your home. Glad to see, there weren't any lurking paparazzi. The news Sunhee gave on where Namjoon lives must've been forgotten and they might have moved on. Regardless, Namjoon said you were moving to a different house just for the sake of fans not acting crazy.

"Well worry about that when the time comes, Joon, I'm tired right now. I'm going to sleep." You had already put Chanyeol to bed and didn't bother changing out of your outside clothes due to how tired you were.

Namjoon grabbed your arm and stopped you from heading into your room. "Wanna sleep in my room?"

You sighed contently, eyes half closed and you snuggled up to your boyfriend.

You would love to be close to this man forever if it were a possibility.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 483 35
Jimin from BTS meets Y/n, a young lady who seems down on her luck. An incident with her boyfriend left her stranded in Korea without any money or pla...
521K 17.5K 95
Park Jimin is a mafia leader that was well known in korea, Everybody knew who His gang is and how their business works but no one knows their vampire...
10.3K 464 36
[ "Help me," I whispered, still oblivious of who the person with me is. And finally I felt something I never felt before. Warmth. ] •Reader x Kim Tae...
4.1K 197 26
What will you do if you came across your first love ? You did fall for him cause you knew he too did , but you got separated before even being able t...