Ashtray/Javon imagines

By lovingtbp

"i'm just trying to stack my cash, pay off our mortgage, so what the fuck you want?" ✿ - NO SEXUALISING, HE I... More

𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑
𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃
𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁
𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃
𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃
𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘
𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒𝐇
𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒
𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊
𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐀 𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄? - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇? - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌
𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇? 𝐏𝐓𝟐
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘
𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝟐
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐁𝐅 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐈 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝟐
𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃
𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝟑
𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐄
𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘
𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 & 𝐒𝐀𝐃
𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐅𝐂𝐊 𝐔 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐒𝐇
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐙𝐄𝐋
𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃?
𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐓𝟐
𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌
𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏
𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝟐
𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐄𝐙
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐘 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐓
𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝟓
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎
𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝟑
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘, 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖
𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄
𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐑 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑
𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐘𝐄
𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝟐
𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄
𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒...
𝐅𝐀𝐍 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐓𝟐
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄
𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐀
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐔
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒
𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘- 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐖𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝟑
𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘
𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋
𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝟒
𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝟔
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌 - 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐘
𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐘
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌 - 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐘
𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘 - 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗬
𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗠 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬
𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧 - 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗬
𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬
𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥 - 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗬
𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗 - 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗬
𝗦𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗘𝗦 - 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗬
𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛
𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛
𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛
𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗥 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛
‼️
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗥 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛
𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔 𝗝𝗘𝗥𝗞 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛
𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗜𝗧 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬
𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒; 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒; 𝐓𝐖𝐎
"𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌..." - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘
Birthday - Javon

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝟐

4.8K 79 34
By lovingtbp

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

She looked around the room, blood everywhere, dead bodies everywhere. She was breathing heavily. Blood running down her nose, eyes and ears. She looked down at her lab gown, blood smudged on there too. She turned her head to see 011 stood next to her. Her sister, the only one she truly cared about. The others weren't as understanding as 011.

The doors swung open and there papa stood, blood on his face. Was his nose broken? He looked around the room, his eyes finally landed on her and 011, they were just glaring at him with heavy breaths. "What did you do?" He asked in a whisper. None of the girls answered him.

"WHAT DID YOU TWO DO?" He yelled, they flinched but still didn't reply. One just lifted her hand and he backed off a little. "015." He spoke sternly. The said girls hand didn't go down, she kept it raised. "Don't do something else you'll regret, 015, you'll feel bad later..." he tried to reason with her. The girl lowered her hand and wiped her nose and eyes, only smudging the blood even more. She glanced at 011 and she looked at her too before eventually fainting due to exhaustion.

Papa walked over and picked her up before looking towards me. "Follow me, 015" she did as told obviously.  The walked through the halls filled with dead bodies and blood. Eventually, 2 men rounded one corner and grabbed young 015. "Take her away" Dr Brenner commanded. 015's eyes widened. "NO, NO, NO!" As she yelled, lights flickered. Her legs kicked about as both men lifted her up.

"015..015..015!"

Y/n woke from her...not very peaceful nap. Her eyes met with Fez's. "Ash bro, 015 had another nightmare!" He called out to his brother, Ashtray rushed in with a pissed off look. "Y/N, FEZ, HER NAME IS Y/N" he corrected, the older brother just shrugged him off and walked away. Ash knelt down in front of Y/n, who was sat up on his bed. "Hey love, another nightmare?" He whispered softly.

Ah yes, Ashtray had grown a MASSIVE soft spot for Y/n. It didn't really take a genius to find that out. "More like...a flashback" the girl mumbled sadly. "What happened?" The boy questioned calmly. "Blood..everywhere. 011 and papa were there" she replied in a whisper, lip quivering. Her gramma and vocabulary had gotten better but Y/n wasn't very good at explaining things so she just gave small details.

"What else?" Y/n looked at Ashtray, uncertain whether she should tell him or not. In the end, she did. "I hurt them.." she whimpered. Ashtray furrowed his brows. "Them? Who's them?" He questioned and the girl in front of him gulped. "My brothers and sisters at the bad place.." she answered, a tear slipping from her eye.

All the kids at the lab were always referred to brothers and sisters for Y/n, so she thought they were all family. Ash frowned as the girl broke down in front of him. Spending so much time with her, Ash and Fez eventually found out that she had PTSD and severe trauma. So they helped her as best they could with it. "Hey, it's nothing to worry about anymore. Its in the past, okay?" He reassured softly.

"But..but it was wrong" she choked out, Ashtray pulled her into a hug. "Listen to me. I'm sure it was an accident, love" he murmured and she furrowed her brows in confusion. "Accident?" She questioned. Ashtray smiled at the confused girl and kissed her head gently. "It means something you didn't do, you didn't want to do it but it happened anyway" he explained the best he could.

Y/n nodded and wiped her eyes. "Accident. It was an accident" she told herself firmly. Wanting to believe that it was an accident but she had no idea what happened before in that flashback, it was only that part of it. She has no clue what her and 011 did.

"So you're saying that..that girl killed about 10 kids with her fucking mind?" Fez questioned his brother, he glanced at Y/n who was currently staring at her waffles, not knowing if she wanted to eat them or admire them. Ash rolled his eyes. "Yes" he replied bluntly. "And you still think she's safe enough to be living in our home?" He asked once again and Ash nodded. "I mean, she did it by accident so.." he replied and Fez rubbed his face in frustration.

"Ashtray, listen to yourself. If she killed 10 kids by accident, how many people is she gonna kill by accident if she's free. Listen bro, she could actually kill us" he explained to his younger brother who was still so unfazed by the potential danger he could be bringing onto them. "Well its been a fucking year now, maybe more than that and Y/n still hasn't hurt us. She's got it under control!" He reasoned.

"I swear to God, Fez, you like her one day and hate her the next. What the fuck is your problem?!" He yelled. "My problem is that one day she could fucking blow our brains out one day!" The two brothers continued to yell at each other, Y/n looked over at them and glared and with one simple tilt of the head, both Ash and Fez fell to the floor. "Stop it." She spoke sternly before biting into her waffle.

"See, she has it totally under control" Ash said to Fez, who rolled his eyes and walked away. "Hate me?" He heard Y/n question, he looked over at her, she looked upset. He sighed and walked over, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "He doesn't hate you, he's just not used to it yet.." he reassured and the girl nodded. "YO ASH, WE GOT A PARTY TONIGHT!" Fez shouted from the couch.

"OKAY! Hey, wanna come with us?" Ash asked with a grin on his face, Y/n scrunched her nose. "Party?" She questioned, the boy smirked. "You'll see when we go" he said and she nodded at him. "Ash, she is not coming with us.." Fez spoke, Ash groaned. "Whats the worst that could happen?" He asked his brother. "Umm, murder?" Fez replied..more like a question than an answer. Y/n glared at him.

"She'll stick with us the whole night, it'll be fine. Stop making out like Y/n is a monster." Ash defended the girl he grew to love, Fez put his hands up in fake defence and smirked at him. "Okay, Romeo" he teased causing Ash to blush in embarrassment with an annoyed look plastered on his face.

Is taking Y/n to the party a good idea?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 62 9
hey guys! this is my first ever story, so pls don't judge haha. but anyways this is about Javon "wanna" Walton. aka ashtray from euphoria. I will be...
17.4K 114 13
Just read it :) Ashtray x y/n
636K 6K 72
What the title says😋😋
56.9K 531 24
I'm not adding any smut or sexualising him bc it's just wrong and weird he's a minor.I'm new so it might be bad idk.