The Duchess of Two Dukedoms o...

By Ladybythelake54

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was just an ordinary girl from Post World War III Planet Earth when she first a... More

Prelude
World War III
April 29, 2153
False Prophets and Teachers
The First Duke of Norfolk Territory
The First Newborn Sons of Star Base 12
The Two French Beauties From The House of Capet
Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and Lady Elizabeth Drummond
Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord William Philip Carey
Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill
111 Years Later
The Girl That Sits on Top of The Hill
The Request
The Three Rivals of Lord Andrew Charles Howard
Requested Granted
The Weekend at Balmoral Manor
Return To Madame's Boarding House
I Want To Go Out Dancing
The Bells Ring Throughout Norfolk Territory
The Wedding of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell
The Birth of Lady Elizabeth.
The New Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory
The Birth of The Duchess of Clarence Territory
The Duke of Lancaster Territory Part I
Pembroke Territory Part I
Pembroke Territory Part II
Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, Future Duchess of Bedford Territory
Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent
Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of Northampton Territory
Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory
The Duke of St. Albans and The Duke of Richmond Territory
Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory
Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, future Duchess of Sussex Territory
The Duchess of Bedford Territory- June of 2300
How Could I Ever Know?

The Duke of Lancaster Territory Part Two

9 17 1
By Ladybythelake54

Lady Karissa with Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain arrive back at Beltane Manor along with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory on May 31, 2280. 

Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Charles Andrew Junior, and Lord Charles Andrew III meet The Howard carriage in front of Beltane Manor and Lord Andrew Charles walks up to the carriage and he offers Lady Karissa his hand and she accepts it " How was Pembroke?"

"Pembroke Territory is amazing and the people are so warm." Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR "but tell me about your grand Aunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard?"

"I don't know much about her, but she was born in 2170 to my great-grandfather and he adored her the Marchioness of Pembroke Territory at birth and she had a regent from 2170-2189, and then she governed Pembroke on her own from 2189-2250." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I remember her as she outlived my worthless father, and grandfather, by the way." Lord Charles Andrew JR says with a laugh.

"We dropped off Lord Frederick William Howard to his Dukedom of Windor and Lord Thomas William Howard to his Dukedom and Lord Patrick William II to his Dukedom before we continued on our way, and we saw Kevin and his friend back to Star-Fleet Academy." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Lord Richard William Carey is the best of your family, I declare." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles, " Is that because he comes from the matrilineal line of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lady Karissa asks.

"Lady Sophia Charlotte was my grandaunt." Lord Andrew Charles states, " She was the daughter of my grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I guess that Lady Virginia Beaufort was delighted the birth of such an amazing daughter." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles " Didn't she outlive her brothers?"

"My Aunt Sophia Charlotte lived until 2250, and died around the same time her aunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard died." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lady Sophia Charlotte was born in 2185 and she died in 2250 and she was 65 when she finally passed away." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Karissa.

"Lady Sophia Charlotte was 4 years old when her aunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann started to govern Pembroke Territory on her own. I don't know why my father didn't appoint my aunt to Pembroke Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I had a sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte named for her aunt born in 2216, and she could have succeeded our grand aunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann in 2250, and I would have done it." Lord Charles Andrew JR states, "but my sorry excuse father married her off." 

"My sister was married to Lord Antonio Bourbon in 2234 and they live in Lennox Territory, and they have two children, Lady Antionette Bourbon and Lord Antonio Bourbon." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Karissa.

"According to my great-grandfather only a Howard could inherit the Dukedom of Pembroke Territory, and since you are a Howard through marriage it would go to you." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

"Lady Elizabeth is my heiress until our son, has a daughter." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lady Elizabeth child will become the next Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. You must really visit Pembroke Territory and the castle that your great-grandfather built. I have added some paintings to the painting in the gallery." Lady Karissa states.

"I have decided to start a portrait gallery of famous women that rules throughout the ages it will begin with Empress Matilda, mother of King Henry II of England, followed by Lady Joan of Cornwall,  Queen Margaret of  France, Lady Margaret, Duchess of Norfolk, Lady Elizabeth de Segrave, Lady Margaret de Mowbray,  Lady Elizabeth Howard, Queen Anne Boleyn, Queen Elizabeth I of England, Kosem, Sultana of The Ottoman Empire, Queen Anne of England, Empress Catherine I of Russia, Empress Catherine II of Russia, and Queen Victoria of England." Lady Karissa states. "Of course, Lady Margret Penelope Devereux." 

"You have to give credit to Lady Margaret Devereux given birth to Lord Frederick WIlliam Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort for giving birth to your father, and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart for giving birth to Lord Charles Andrew III, Lord Patrick William II and Lord Andrew Charles, although I pity Lady Patricia for hatching Lord Andrew Charles in 2250." Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

"Well, if she hadn't hatched such a creature I wouldn't have my Elizabeth, so I have to thank her for that." Lady Karissa states.

"I have to thank Lady Jeanette for giving birth to the great-grandmother of Lord Richard William Carey." Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

Lord Richard William Carey walks over to Lady Karissa, and he takes her into his arms, and he kisses her in front of Lord Andrew Charles and tells him " One day I am going to take Lady Karissa from you." 

Lord Andrew Charles tells his second cousin, " We will see about that, Lord Richard William.  We have two more children to go."

"Lord David sends his regards to you, Lord Charles Andrew JR." Lady Karissa tells him.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Finally, Lady Karissa enters her final trimester of pregnancy, and Lord Richard William Carey celebrates his 30th birthday with the promise by the time he is 32 years he will have his heir/heiress.

Three days later on Litha, June 21, 2280, Lady Karissa goes into labor and Lord David Beck who has delivered all The Howard children since 2275 arrives at Beltane Manor to deliver the birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR first grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, the second great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Senior, as Lord Richard Edward III is his eldest grandson.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is born on June 21, 2280, at   5 PM and he is the most handsome little chap with blonde hair, blue eyes, and golden skin and he comes out screaming at the top of his lungs and Lord David calls out " It's A Boy! Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Charles Andrew JR." 

Lord Charles Andrew JR embraces his son, Lord Andrew Charles " I have my first-born grandson, finally." 

Lady Karissa gets dressed and she walks out of the room, and she looks at Lord Charles Andrew Jr and Lord Andrew Charles " Listen here, gentlemen.  My ELIZABETH is going to govern this damn territory after her father." 

"Lord Anthony is our third child and first son, and I will not see MY ELIZABETH lose her place." Lady Karissa states.

"Brood all you want on the birth of Lord Anthony Christopher if you want, but Lady Elizabeth is the heiress." Lady Karissa states.

"Lord David. Please take Lord Anthony back to his crib and ask Barbara to take care of him and bring in Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain to meet their new brother." Lady Karissa asks.

Lord David walks over and he takes the new Duke of Lancaster Territory in his arms and Lady Karissa looks at Lord Andrew Charles and she tells him " Get yourself a mistress."

"I don't want a mistress when I have a wife." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Frankly, my dear. I don't give a damn what you want." Lady Karissa states and she wants backs into the suite where Lord Anthony is laying in his crib and Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain are looking down in his cradle.

Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain become Lady Karissa's helpers to their new little brother, and they all grow very close to each other. 

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard marries in 2300, to his second maternal cousin, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart and they have three children, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II,

 the father of Lord Andrew Charles III

 who marries his second cousin, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard,

 granddaughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard III?

It is Lord Anthony Christopher's daughter, Lady Isabella Karissa Howard that inherits the Dukedom of Pembroke Territory from her paternal grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard inherits the Dukedom of Lennox Territory from his mother, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II inherits the Dukedom of Lancaster from his father.

Both Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III are born in the Pagan Year of 2319, and they born six months apart of each other and they become Lord Andrew Charles Howard two favorite great-grandchildren as they resemble him and so does his eldest great-great-granddaughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247 358 18
Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is the youngest child and daughter of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Carey-Howard nee Lowell and Lord Charles Andrew Ho...
687 600 27
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the future Duchess of Norfolk Territory in her own right and she is the eldest daughter and child of Lo...
173 277 19
Lady Karissa Ann Howard is the eldest child and daughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard...
97.4K 3K 19
17 year old Kara Nightshade was born on a mysterious planet, Kaitara. People believed it was just a fairytale. On that planet, people possessed great...