Naruto: soldier of 141

By Kedarcriticalgod

Every since he was born our little blonde has been neglected by his parents for his sisters who are Naruko an... More

Chapter one: the night it all started
Chapter Two:Training Part One and Secrets Revealed
Chapter three: Training Part 2 and Flight
Chapter Four: Training Part 3
Chapter Five: Training Final Part: Weapons Training
Chapter six: First Mission
Chapter Seven: Time To Get Nuclear.
Chapter Eight: Promotion
Chapter Nine: Team Bonding.
Chapter Ten: Unexpected Occurrences
Chapter Eleven: Unexpected Occurrences Part 2
Chapter Twelve: After Match
Chapter Thirteen: Meeting The General.
Chapter Fourteen: Bounty
Chapter Fifteen: Arrival
Chapter Sixteen: A Brothers Love.
Chapter Seventeen: Test Run
Chapter Eighteen: Mother-son Time.
Chapter Nineteen: Capture.
Chapter Twenty: Recovery Part 1 of 2
Chapter Twenty-one: Recovery Part 2 of 2
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three: A-10's of fun
Chapter Twenty-four: Kushina
Chapter Twenty-five: Crazy?
Chapter Twenty-six: Under Attack
Chapter Twenty-seven: Recovery
Chapter Twenty-eight: Limit reached.
Chapter Twenty-nine: Let's go hunt.
Chapter Thirty: Search and Rescue
Chapter Thirty-one: Naruto-Sensei
Chapter Thirty-two: Real Training And Warning ⚠️
Chapter Thirty-three.
Chapter Thirty-Four: Close Air Support.
Chapter Thirty-five: An echo in the wind (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Six: Echo in the wind (Pt 2 )
Chapter Thirty-seven: New Life
Chapter Thirty-eight: Tear a new one
Chapter Forty: Commander
Chapter Forty-One: Under Attack
Chapter Forty-two: Back From The Dead
Chapter Forty-Three: Back Home
Chapter Forty-Four: Meeting
Chapter Forty-Five: Team Test
Chapter Forty-Six: Being With Family again ❤
Chapter Forty-Seven: Why Should We
Chapter Forty-eight: Easy Day
Chapter Forty-nine: Bonding
Chapter Fifty: Arrival
Chapter Fifty-one: Why Stop?
Chapter Fifty-two: Two Man Team
Chapter Fifty-Three: Missing Sub Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Four: Missing Sub Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Missing Sub Pt 3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Cigar Of Surprises
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Savior Or Not
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Movement On Hold
Chapter Fifty-Nine: What's My Type?
Chapter Sixty: One man Army
Chapter Sixty-one: Dear Kami Help!!
Chapter Sixty-Two: Screw it, Kami, Help me fuck these sluts
Chapther Sixty-Three: I want you Back
Chapter Sixty-Four: Air Demon
Chapter Sixty-Five: Final Mission
Chapter Sixty-Six: Road to Recovery.
Chapter Sixty-Seven: New Threat
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Leave No Alive
Chapter Sixty-Nine: No Messes with My Women
Chapter Seventy: My Son
Chapter Seventy-One: The Ghost Within
Chapter Seventy-Two: The Red Raven (Part 1)
Chapter Seventy-Three: The Red Raven (Part2)
Seventy-Four: The Red Raven (Part 3 )/The Beast
Chapter Seventy-five: Always the Bad Guy
Chapter Seventy-Six: Awake?
Chapter Seventy-Seven: Awoken
Chapter Seventy-Eight: Love and Resilience
Chapter Seventy-Nine: Workday
Chapter Eighty: Retaliation and Resilience

Chapter Thirty-Nine- We love you too

915 15 2
By Kedarcriticalgod

JASON'S P.O.V:

The room was in shock, never had we see the thing that the young Lieutenant did, his hair, it was all floating and in nine....tails, his eyes, they were red like a demon and his aura that he gave off, it promised death.

Once he had calm down to his regular level, his hair going back to his back, the bangs going over his eyes and his eyes going back to his normal blue. He had sent Lindale running and pissing his pants, it was shocking the way he talked to a commanding office.

"I think I am in love with the red head" Sonny said coming up next to us.

"You are crazy to provoke that guy Sonny, he is a beast." Davis said to him, also coming in the room, I think they were watching what happened as well.

"Boss....... are we working with him?" Clay asked me unsure, I just nodded my head at him, never taking my eyes off the young Lieutenant down there. What ever happened down there between those moments of silence, it was Horrifying enough to let a grown ass man act like a scared 5 year old child.

It was actually scary thinking about what happened between them and trying to understand why his hair was floating by itself as well as his change in voice.

"Brother, I don't know about you but I will very much not want to get on his bad side right, so stay away and do not provoke him, and I mean it Sonny." Ray said, looking at Sonny who had his arms up in surrender.

"Okay Perry, me and obi blond conobi will leave him alone, we won't trouble him." He said, referring to him and Clay. I just shake my head at him before walking over to the three officers in the room.

"Are you really trying to kill him, why would you do that, imagine if you haven't kick out his sub conscious?, you could have kill him on the spot or leave him brain dead." I heard the Commander, scolding her son as I came closer to them but I could see no change to the Lieutenant's demeanor.

"Masterchief, may I have a word with you please." Blackburn called out to me, leading me away from the mother son duo and to where my full team was, goofing off.

"Okay guys, I know you all want an explanation as to what you all saw but I don't have one, the files we have on him only tell us the specifics and what not to do to tick him off as well as his how he operates, so I want you guys not to piss him off and keep Sonny away from him"

He said, looking at the big guy who had his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, okay, I just hope you won't be mad when he comes to talk with me"

He countered back, looking at Blackburn with a smug look that made us all sighed in annoyance.

"God help us, Davis, your in charge of them getting what they want, Jason, they are going to be sharing barracks with Bravo squad, good thing, they travel light so you won't have to worry about the space getting full."

We all nodded at him as I personally walked over to the young lieutenant who was now just talking with his team.

"..............Alright, so you guys want to have two man at the back if you are going head first into a building, it makes it better knowing you have extras at the back who have more time to access the situation better and give input."

I think he was talking about building breaching if I am not wrong, the files did say that his team was from the marine corps and he, himself was brought into the life of a SAS division member from a young age, so I guess it makes sense.

"Uh, LT, we have company."

On his name tag was Lenihan, I think he was the heavy gunner for the team and is third in command. The red hair, young adolescent turned towards me, arms crossed and a very emotionless face on.

"Is there a problem master chief?"

He asked when he was looking at me fully, looking back, I saw my team had followed me to him as well as Davis.

"Well we were here to get,you up to speed with what's going to happen here, bravo team's barracks will be shared with you and this is Ansin Davis, just tell her what you need, weapon wise and she will bring it to you."

I informed him and he nodded, looking back at his team, who seem to be having a conversation through their eyes. Once it was finished, he turned back to me.

"Okay, so Ansin, Santos will have an M4 and a M16A1, Lenihan will have a M16A1, Lockett is a 45. UMP, Harris is a Spas Shotgun, Emlay a M249 saw, Terry is a SCAR-H and me well, I'll have a AR-10 with a UMP, Emlay, Lenihan, help the lady out with the weapons would you."

"Copy that LT"

Lenihan said as he, Emlay and a shock Davis went to the armory to get the weapons listed.

"Rest of you, let's follow the masterchief and his squad to our new barracks."

He said and I nodded, turning around and walking away, leading my team and his to the barracks inside the base. Once we reached the door, I used my ID and code to let them in, following with my team in after.

"This is the barracks, it is small but we make it work."

I told him and he nodded. Looking around he looked back at his team and address them.

"Alright, so pick a partner to bunk with and get settled in, I'll be out."

He said and leave, letting the reminding of his team inside, which was weird since from we met, he never left his team alone, well since the sniper training.

"Alright, you guys, want to go explore a little?"

The female of the group asked, Santos, the second in command and the Sargent of the group. They had all nodded their heads at her and I had assigned Clay to to be their tour guide for a while. Once they left the room, Sonny's mouth was the first to open up.

"Why do I feel so attracted to the Sargent?"

He asked and we all laughed at him, it was sure that she is hot but I think she is off limits and the Navy doesn't let members date each other.

NARUTO'S P.O.V: AFTER LEAVING:

I was now on the outside of the base, right next to mom's car, my phone in my hand, ready to make w group call to tell everyone back home what has happened. I hate my life right now, now I got to tell them I won't be back for God knows how long.

Seeing back Kurenai again, Aunty Mikoto, Uncle Fugaku, The kids at the academy, mom, Imoutos and maybe, just maybe a little bit, Minato. It just hurt leaving them all alone for so long, I just got them back and me and Kaa-san were getting back to what we were before.

My sister's, I just saw them being so big, now I am going to be missing a lot more of their loves and they are going to be very sad about it as I as well.

Aunty Mikoto, I only got to know her for a few hours and yet she as grown on me as well as Uncle Fugaku as well, I guess I am just feeling home sick.

Deciding to just end it now, I called the two phones I left back at home with Hanabi and My sisters, after the second ring, they both answered and I could see their smiling faces through the screen, telling me they were expecting this.

"Nii/Nii-san!!!"

They both yelled respectively, making me laugh a little. In the background, I could see their parents, standing and looking at them.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

"Iruka-sensei is killing us with boring lectures and making us fall asleep at class, hurry up and come home please."

Naruko said through the phone, I smiled as I saw a nodded of approval from Narumi and Hanabi was looking confused.

"Well that is why I am calling you guys right now, there's been a change of plans."

I said and I could see the frowns on their faces.

"You can't come back can't you?"

Kaa-san said over the phone and I could do nothing but nod my head in sadness, I could feel myself wanting to cry but I held it in.

"Yes I have to, the secretary of Defense didn't like the fact that there are US troops near Japanese soil, so he pulled us out, I don't know how long we are going to be here but I promise I'll call you guys every night and every morning if I can, I'll try not t-"

I stopped when Kaa-san interrupted me.

"Sochi stop, we all know that this was going to happen, you don't belong or work in the Shinobi force and we don't own you, you have your own path to follow, just know that we support you no matter what and that you are helping people, you sacrificed enough, go and do what you do best, we still can keep connected using this phone and your summons"

She told me and I smiled, a lone tear going down my eyes as I watch the girls on the phone crying as well.

"I love you girls so much and I promise I'll be home as soon as I can."

I told them my tears now freely going.

"We love you too nii-san/luv..nii..... too"

..........................................................................

The end of this chapter,

Sorry this one is short guys but I am having a bit of a block and my depression as been hitting me a lot lately.

Sorry again, see you guys later. 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 268 27
Namikaze Hanako was Minato and Kushina's first born daughter. She was a gifted kunoichi and was completing anbu missions alongside Itachi when she wa...
69.9K 1.4K 37
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, when he was just a child...
26K 1K 25
wrote a few years ago but recently removed cringy parts of the story 😪 No mentions of y/n Finished rewriting: 06/09/24 Cover credits to aria 2023.
40.3K 789 8
In this story Naruto's parents are alive and he have a little sister and a brother. The day where the Kyuubi attack Konoha Minato sealed the Kyuubi's...