DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❤️ Mine & Yours ❤️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter : 13 🎯

1.6K 119 44
By twinklytinygirl

Jimin was continuously turning pages munching on a cookie. He was asked to find a specific case named "June 13" from the bulky eight sets of folders that he carried to his senior's quarters a few hours ago.

Yoongi who thought having a company would be good is already regretting his stupid move of making the younger one stay cause the fella was continuously asking questions which makes him tired up.

"Sunbae-nim I wonder----"

"No. No. No".
"You can't wonder about anything anymore. You had wondered enough. Stop asking questions Jimin or else I'm gonna make you work this weekend. Hoseok told me to check on you in the next two weeks".

"---can I have another few more of these?"
Jimin finishes his sentence unconsciously. He has hiccup nervously at the end of sentence as a result of how much he had eaten within a short span of time.

Yoongi glared at the empty cookie tray which was filled with cookies a few minutes ago. He has served the younger one a small treat Yeol Hee bought him but hasn't expected to see everything disappear within minutes.

"Let's do this trainee Park just go to your dormitory I'll figure out the thing by myself".

Trainee Park Jimin was supposed to stand up, stand at attention, salute, greet the senior a good evening, and left as he asked. But the younger one ends up just pouting. He needs to know more about past cases cause he found reading those interesting. But now above all, he was waiting to confirm what he heard.

"Did Hoseok sunbae-nim go for a task?".

"Yes".

"So what about my physical examination sir?"

Jimin asked with worry all over his voice cause every trainee needs their mentor's guidance especially when it comes two weeks before the exam week.

"He asked me to check on you".

Jimin had nodded in response. He felt nervous cause he was the only one who continuously facing this. His mentor keeps changing throughout the six-month of his training period. It was supposed to be fixed during his training period because it's really important for any trainee. He starts to think about the reason for his situation. Maybe it happens because he is originally assigned under a z ranked agent and even his acting mentor also happens to be a Z ranked agent. The younger trainee was just frozen in the same spot caught in his thoughts as the occurred situation was stressing him out.

"Do you have any questions? If not just leave".

Jimin hesitates to talk about the topic but finally turns to Yoongi's side collecting his discarded courage. "Sir, about yesterday....do I really need to meet them again ?. I mean I can help but is my help that necessary for this?

Yoongi just stop what he was doing to make quick eye contact with the boy who nervously stood right beside him. He could see the way the younger boy fidgetted his shirt hem and he knew it's something the younger one does when he is nervous or anxious.

The senior agent knew as a newbie Jimin had gone through a lot. He could say the trainee agent was still terrified by memories of that day as he had to deal with a lot even without proper training and backup support. And as the one who witness, Yoongi knew it better than anyone. But still, he couldn't have an unofficial plus casual talk with a mere newbie about a mission they were about to carry even though the guy was also included in it. So he thought of a way to just cut the talk.

"Straight up first".

Jimin has stiffened his posture instantly slightly gasping at the tone.

"First thing first, don't dare to act like a coward when you are talking to your seniors, mind your body language trainee Park it's important in this career and...... the next thing, you can't question the base's decisions and you are in no position to deny the orders you getting from the senior authorities. Anything could happen so just be ready for anything and act upon the orders from the base. Understood ?".

Jimin was just standing there with a blank face. He was feeling like his last hope also turn their back on him cause he thought agent Yoongi might do something to rescue him from going through it. He didn't feel any good about what gonna happen and the last thing he needed was to mess up his training routine a few weeks before his exam. He just thought why he can't be at peace doing ordinary tasks as all the other fellow trainees do. The last time he got a stabbed thigh and aching injuries for weeks and in the moment he was freaking out thinking what if something happens like that again.

"I understood sir. Please excuse me. Good night" He shrugged off his unrest thoughts replying with a low-pitched voice.

Yoongi could say the bubbly trainee was so hopeless right now from the way he hang his shoulders and head and the way his voice drop its energy.

Min Yoongi rubs his knitted eyebrows watching the younger one walking toward the door. He sighs seeing the way younger disappeared through the open door even not realizing he is leaving his side bag he took here under the table.

Elder male just grins taking it into his hand recalling how many times he asked him not to carry the thing around. It looks so bright in colour and childish in look.

.
.

"Park Jimin"

A younger male huffed turning around when he felt someone make him stop by putting a hand on his shoulder. He was just walking through the corridor like a sleepwalker sinking in his own thoughts.

Yoongi pushes the bag on to younger one's arms making him turn to his side forcibly.

"Oh, I forgot it. Thank you sunbae-nim".

Bowing a little after thanking to the older male younger one turns to walk away again.

"Jimin wait".

"Ah!?"

The senior agent just put both hands on the younger one's shoulders peeping into his face and bending a little to the latter's side.

A pair of widened chocolate eyes were looking into the older one's eyes innocently without knowing what he should do.

"You don't have to worry. I promise this time nothing gonna go wrong Jimin. I'll assure you. So don't stress yourself just keep up with your practice schedule. Okay?"

It came out in a surprisingly soothing voice from the older male and the younger one immediately shake his head to show he understood and trust his words.

"I understood sir, thank you for this".

.
.
.

"Kim Taehyung!"

"Why why why now?".

"Hey, you aren't supposed to use that tone to me!"

"I need to go. I don't like it here."

"Do you think we are playing a game or something?. For the sake of god stop sulking and move your lazy ass here. Quick.

"I can't. You gonna hit me again".

"I am not hitting you, you moron this is call training martial arts".

"But I don't wanna hit my bum again. Not just even once. Taekwondo sucks can't we try other things. Please sunbae-nim".

"Don't make me swear I don-----"

The argument instantly stopped and both men's heads turn to the doorway in unison hearing a guest laughing noise came all of a sudden.

Sweaty senior agent Kim Namjoon was just left in the middle of the training room with his discarded Dobok uniform. His tossed training kit, and black belt which was now loosely hanging around his waist were saying he has gone through a lot in the past few hours. Trainee Kim Taehyung was standing in the farthest corner of the room with disheveled hair and a reddish face while sulking with annoyance all over his face.

Agent Kim Seokjin who came inside the training room with his trainee Jeon Jungkook has burst into fits of laughter seeing how funny the situation is inside the room.

Both trainees greet the senior agents while both senior agents also share a short greeting acknowledging each other's presence.

"Agent Namjoon how about doing this, I can train him together with Jungkook while you go and have a coffee break. Yeah?"

Namjoon who was so close to experiencing a mental break down has accepted the offer wholeheartedly. His trainee has drained him.

"Kim Taehyung don't dare to do anything funny. I will be back within ten minutes. Just follow senior Seokjin's directions obediently".

Taehyung nodded dragging Jungkook to his side feeling happy to see his bestie.

"Just ten minutes and I will release you from that brat. Thank you Seokjin. By the way do you like to have anything to drink?.

"Um.... caramel macchiato then".

"A mango smoothie for me and Jungkook will have an ice coffee".

Taehyung shrieked from the other side of the room and Seokjin knew Namjoon has a spoiled kid as his trainee.

Namjoon has given him a death glare while the boy just shows his boxy smile like a mischievous preschooler.

"Imma poison his drink". Namjoon muttered under his breath walking toward the second floor

.
.
.

Seokjin knew how to deal with the younger fellas better than Namjoon. So he managed to carry out a very successful two-hour-long training session for both the trainees while Namjoon correct their techniques and poses from time to time.

Jin's movements are so swift and clean like he was doing a performance or something. Namjoon found he was admiring him way too much when Jungkook ended up poking his side to have his attention needing his assistance.

.
.
.

Namjoon has really taken what Taehyung had asked and all were now having a break sipping on their treats. The younger duo was minding their own talk but a bit loud.

"I wish he will fail".

Seokjin chuckled sitting next to Namjoon wiping his face with a napkin.

"Come on Namjoon-ah I know you adore your trainee way too much for wishing something like that. You knw that's why he acts so bratty with you and gets out of hand".

Namjoon smiles taking a sip. He knew it's true cause he barely be strict to the younger one. Namjoon was babying his trainee agent and it wasn't a secret.

"He reminds me of someone".

"Who?"

"My late brother. He and Taehyung got very similar personalities. I feel like he is with me when Taehyung is around. But this one is too spoiled".

Seokjin has put his hand over the other male's hand saying he is sorry to hear that with a gentle smile.

Namjoon turned to Seokjin's side who was now rubbing his hand in a soothing manner. For the past five months, they had gotten closer and closer and Namjoon couldn't stop his growing feelings for the male sitting next to him. At first, it was just an attraction but as time passed, Namjoon found he is falling for Seokjin even without realizing how stronger his feelings were growing toward him.

Namjoon gently took his hand to him not letting it be noticed by Seokjin. He knew he should learn how to stop those feelings cause he knew continuing this only lead him to have heartbreak. Yes, things never gonna work out between them cause Seokjin has already engaged to a girl, and within three months he gonna marry her.

"Namjoon-ah I will take Jungkook, I have to work on a task and he is supposed to tailing me. So we'll take our leave first thanks for the treat and don't lose your sane while training him Taehyung is a good kid".

Namjoon has smiled in response seeing the way the other two leave the practice room.

"Sunbae-nim don't stop trying one day he may change, you know".

Taehyung plopped next to Namjoon with a very serious look on his face like he was being a motivational speaker who does it as his job.

"I don't think Taehyung-ah he ----------- Whatttttttt???????"

Namjoon has sprained his neck because of how suddenly he looked at his trainee agent who was laying on his stomach beside him.

"What did you say?"

"I know it's hurting right, don't be sad you'll be okay mah boiiii"

The younger trainee said while rolling on his back.

"Kim fucking Taehyung!!!!!!"

.
.
.

"How?"

"You are so bold sunbae-nim. You always have heart eyes for Seokjin sunbae-nim".

*Shit am I that bold?*
(A/N: Sorry but that's true namjoon. I am on Tae's side)

"How do you talk this confidently about this?"

I can say. The boy said proudly walking out of the room with his concerned senior.

"Namjoon has raised his one eyebrow".

"See you do it in the same way. You look at Seokjin sunbae nim in the exact same way the main lead does in any movie when he is caught in feelings. And for your reference, I have watched a lot of romcoms. Even I can give you some recommendations if you wanna have a movie night with Seok-----"

"Stop right there. Hold on !!!!!"

Namjoon has instantly cut the boy who was boasting about how good his knowledge of movies is.

"Don't be stupid and imagine things Taehyung. Do you even know what are you talking about? Do you know you are being disrespectful toward your senior and I can make you suffer for this?"

"Oh, poor lovesick boys go aggressive sir. It's all normal I can understand you so don't worry we can make it, and even I have a few plans if you need any help".

Taehyung has patted Namjoon's bicep sadly looking at him before taking his turn to the opposite side to walk toward the hostels.

Namjoon was just standing on the spot and couldn't believe what he heard just now. His trainee is really getting wild and wilder. But on the other hand, he really starts to think back about his behavior cause he doesn't wanna make a scene and make Seojkin and himself uncomfortable as both have a reputation to maintain here.

.
.
.
.

"Explain again". Senior Z-ranked agent Min Yoongi spoke in a calm voice.

Yi Hyung Shik sighed and starts to explain the whole plan step by step to the Twenty Senior agents who were seated inside his office. Delta force was making a plan to trap the only person who could provide necessary information about the "Red Hunters" mafia group.

"As I mentioned earlier we gonna make the club open again two days after tomorrow. All the workers and previous club management will carry out their business as they use to do. But under our supervision.

"How you could be guaranteed we can trust such a big group of civils with our plan?"

Yoongi raised a question again.

"Good question agent Min. The answer to that is they didn't know. Gangnam police gonna reissue the canceled license as a request of NIS cause we need to carry out this mission".

"Then?" Seokjin questioned wanting to keep the discussion on the right track.

"We let them operate their business for three days like they used to do. But from day four we gonna assign fifty plus our agents and another group of NIS backup forces there".

"So how long do we need to keep this act on?"

"Not so long so don't doubt that agent Changwook, that man will definitely gonna fall into the trap. For the past few weeks, another two kidnapping cases had been reported and all went in the same way. The kidnapper is searching for a club worker named Danial. We will catch him as soon as the plan is executed".

"When we need trainee Park in this ?"

Namjoon questioned looking at chief Hyun Shik and Yoongi back and forth.

"That's the most crucial part. We need him when we start to make our agents available there from day three cause that guy could come at any time. If trainee Park Jimin confirmed he is the man, we gonna clear the things then and there".

"Do we gonna explain this to him?" Another agent strike a question that agent Min also wanna know for a long.

"Yes. But not completely. We can't give him a detailed explanation including all the information cause he isn't officially an agent yet".

Yoongi was just keeping his gaze without saying anything.

"Agent Min, you are the one who works on this matter from the beginning so this task will also carry under your name. Rest of the senior agents gonna be your backup. Within next five days, we gonna start".

Yoongi has accepted the case profile officially in front of all the gathered agents saluting the base's chief.

.
.
.

Everyone leaves except Min Yoongi and Yi Hyung Shik.

"Yes, Yoongi?"

"Chief I have a condition".

"Then you supposed to take it before the other people left".

"No, it's for you".

"What?"

.
.
.

After thirty minutes agent Yoongi came out of the room with a satisfied grin on his face holding a paper envelope in his right hand while holding the case profile in his other hand.

.
.
.
.

A/N: Heyyyyy I am back. So sorry for making you guys wait if you wait to read my updates. From the next few chapters, the main plot gonna start so........ brace yourself kids Um gonna take you on an emotional rollercoaster ride. Hehe, I say this also quite often in my books.

Update 27/05/2022
😘🌻💞
Please leave a star and comment I love to hear from you guys 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
5.4K 668 13
Seokjin and Taehyung are divorced but are trying to peacefully co-parent their 8yr son Haeun and their 6yr old daughter Chaewon. What happens when Se...
499K 14.6K 33
Taehyung is a shy and innocent music student who has a thing for his teacher, Min Yoongi. Read to see what happens to them and their relationship. Be...
665K 40.7K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...