𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗟 | 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝑿...

By I0Do0Weird0Fanfics

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ - ╰⋯➤ 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗟 "₊❏❜ 🥛⋮𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑] ⌒⌒" ‧₊˚✩ ↓ "�... More

𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧
𝗦𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗧 𝗨𝗣
Present: Trouble
Present: Unexpected
Present: Back in action
Present: Escape
Discontinue or not?
𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍
NEW ACCOUNT

Present: Stinky Pete

1.4K 35 25
By I0Do0Weird0Fanfics

(𝑨/𝑵) 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚.)

☾𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑷 '𝑵 𝑫𝑨𝑳𝑬♡
                ♧𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑼𝑬 𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺♧

Chip spoke up getting the puppet's attention "Hi, Mr. Bjornson. Do you have any cheese for sale? Then the puppet laughed and said in a Italian voice "Oh, do I have cheese? Let's see, we've got the Muenster, the Gouda, the Brie." The puppet man said "Do you have any "stinky cheese?" Chip said then the man furrowed his unibrow looking upset "Are you cops? The man said in a serious tone "No! No. We just wanna buy some stinky cheese. The stinker the better." Chip said making gestures trying to make it sound convincing.

The man was holding on a cheese held on my ropes and pulled it opening a secret door from a barrel with flowers in it. "All right, come one. Get in." You three went inside going down stairs seeing abunch of junk structures and rustic wood pillars and wood floors with mice and rats eating cheese,asking for cheese and being fed cheese cages on the ceiling as-well. Then a Rat dressed like a train engineer in blue following a stinky cheese smell saying "Choo! Choo!" It said now getting out of view.

Then the puppet man started coming down stairs that went in a spiral "Hey, no more free samples, Lester. This isn't Baskin Robins." The puppet said laughing he did not have the strong Italian accent anymore though. He then went to the trio "So, you want stink cheese? I got smell lines that'll take you through the ceiling." He said gesturing to the ceiling then a rat was following the stink cheese flying up to the ceiling where the cheese was bumping into it "Ow!" It said. Then Chip cleared his throat fixing his collar.

He then jumped on a box looking at the puppet man "Through the ceiling," huh? Seems like you offer a quality product. But hey, before we get into all that, do me a favor. Take a look at this." Chip said then showing his phone with a photo of Monty "it's a friend of mine named Monterey Jack." Chip said getting cut off "Which is also the name of a cheese...Continue." The puppet said "Right. So, we think he's being held in a warehouse somewhere. If you know anything, I'm sure we could make it worth your while." Chip said.

"Like, what would you say to some complementary RV or boat insurance?" Chip said you could not hold it in you wheezed "Chip I don't think they have that.." "Your friend is right I don't know nothin'. Now, either buy some cheese or get out." The puppet said "Oh, okay. Um..." Chip said nervously trying to thinking of something. Only to be interrupted by Dale chuckling and running up to the box getting up slamming his body in the process "Well, perhaps we should, with the disrespectful tone this felted clodhopper takes, why, I never!" Dale said trying to sound British.

"What are you doing?" Chip said looking at Dale "Yeah, what are you doing we are just going to get kicked out!" You shouted whispered Dale then put his hand on your face and shoved you away gently ignoring you and Chip "I am an important business magnet. I shall have no trouble attracting other suitors for my gigantic deal because that's what magnets do. They attract business." Dale said in his very horrible British voice leaning on his cane. The puppet then grabbed the trio.

"Nah, you three are definitely cops. You're out of here."The puppet said and going to leave and kick them all out "Okay, hold on this is getting out of hand. We are not cops." Chip said nervously. Then Dale laughed pulling off his top hat "We're actors!" Dale said you and Chip look at him like he's crazy then gave him a disappointed look "It's been us, Chip, Y/N 'n Dale, the whole time." (𝑺𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓..) Dale said happily. The puppet did not look as mad as before and placed the trio down "Huh. Interesting. My boss, Sweet Pete, he loves actors." The puppet said. Dale then chuckled "Ah, yeah. Who doesn't?" Dale said in a 'Duh' tone.

"You know, I think you should meet him." The puppet said "Really? Meet Sweet Pete, huh? Looks like I just took us from outside the club to the VIP room." Dale said raising his eyebrows at you and Chip "Oh, yeah, this should play out just fine." You said sarcastically crossing your arms. Next thing you know your all zip tied in the back of the puppet man's car/van/truck (𝑰𝒅𝒌) a bunch of cheese hanging and on the ground the car shaking and bumping from the speed bumps and rocky road. "Wow! This VIP room is incredible! I'm freaking out, dude. (Gasp) Is that Jessica Rabbit over there? I'm only asking because me and Y/N are zip tied in the back of a truck!" Chip said sarcastically and angrily saying the lasts words.

"Woah! What's with the attitude?" Dale said. "Hmm...I wonder. Oh my I think it's because, we are tied in a van no way out either so we are kinda being forced!" You shouted in Dale's ear. "Ow. Not in the ear." Dale said "You deserve it." Chip said. "We were about to get kicked out with Chip's plan, and now, thanks to my sweet improv, we're going to Sweet Pete's." Chip said "Oh, you're insane! Your sister is probably the only sane one here!" Chip said you were watching the whole scene a little bit away from them letting it play out.

You also got a hold of a piece of cheese in your mouth and started eating it "So, you'd rather just give up?" "No!" Chip answered back "You should've just let me take the lead!" Chip said both Chip and Dale's voices got higher and started quarreling in high pitch voices not even making sense. "Hey! Hold on a second!" How adorable are we? Chemistry like this doesn't just happen. This has got reboot written all over it." "Hmm. You guys done yet? Yes? Okay." You said "Ugh. Are you serious? I should be home right now. Millie is probably worried sick and peeing all over the place." Chip said.

   "Oh, are you seeing someone? I thought you would be with my sister. But I mean she sounds...nice." "No. It's a dog." You said with attitude you did not like what your brother said not one one bit "Like Y/N said, she is a dog. Millie is a dog." Chip said "Ah, I'm sure she's not that bad." Dale said "What, n-." Chip was going to say something but got cut off by the truck stopping. You scoot back to where they were the door then opened the trio shielding their eyes from the light then the puppet there saying "We're here." the trio then jumped off the truck.

I was walking to their destinations. But it was strange. There were people that looked real but had no connection to reality. "Woah. This place looks weird."Dale said "Yeah." You said agreeing "Where are we?" Chip said. There was screeching of "cats" and objects moving and clattering. "Okay. Thats giving me the creeps." You said "I think we're in The Valley. The Uncanny Valley." Chip said "The what now?" You asked not knowing "Do you both remember that weird animation style in the early 2000s where everything looked real, but nothing looked right?" Chip said.

"Oh, yeah. That stuff was creepy." Dale said "Yep." You said popping the p. "Well, I think this is where they ended up." Chip said. Then Bjornson laughs "Come on. This way." Bjornson said. There was a red brick building and Bjornson went to door knocking then a finger lifted the mail slot opening a voice erupting "What?" The voice said "I got something for Sweet Pete. A little gift from Bjornson." The puppet said. The voice then came from the mail slot again. "Okay, leave it there." The voice said. Then removing the it's finger from the mail slot making it fall and make a noise.

The puppet then turned to the trio. "Good luck, dummies. Blend, Cheese, Curd, Blend!" The puppet said laughing and going away. You all then turned to look at each other worried then look back at the door that was now opening. The lower part of the door opened revealing a man with Viking armory, Three braid on his beard and the staff that was pushing the door open. Then the man retracted his staff from the door slamming it on the ground dramatically "Who are you?" He said trying to sound mighty. "Is he talking to us?" Dale whispered at Chip, Y/N.

"I can't tell. He's got those polar express eyes." Chip whispered back "Those eyes are so dead," You whispered as-well them agreeing you all then turned to the Viking man "Uh. Are you talking to us?" Dale asked curiously. "Obviously, I said, "Who are you?" The Viking man said. You snicker "Well, right. But in fairness, it looks like you're talking to that window." Chip said gesturing to the window in the back "No, it actually looks like I'm looking right at you." The Viking man said. "Okay." Dale said in a low tone

"Look at my eyes, looking right at your eyes." He said pointing a finger to his eyes then the trios eyes. "Yeah." Chip said unsure. "Okay. Listen, sir. Actually, you know what?" You were getting shoved to a specific place "Okay... Y/N... get... on here!" Dale then pushed you on top of Chip's shoulders. And Dale started climbing the two putting his foot in Chip's mouth "Get off me! Get your foot out of my mouth." Chip said muffled. They then straighten things out you on top of Chip and Dale on top of you. You and Chip were blushing the whole time though as Dale spoke.

"Hey, there! Can you see me? Hi! We just wanna talk to Sweet Pete." Dale said enthusiastically "Okay, follow me!" The Viking man said gesturing you all to come Dale jumped off your shoulders and You jumped off Chip's shoulders. "Sorry about Dale. I'm going to murder him for this one day." You said to Chip. He chuckled and smiled "It's okay, N/N." Chip said. You smiled nervously looking beet red 'My nickname again!' You thought interrupted by Dale "Come on stop flirting! We are going to go see Sweet Pete!" You gasp dramatically "I'm going to feed you to the dogs!" You said threateningly.

          It was visible Dale was nervous and slides away then you and Chip payed attention to the task at hand and went inside getting on a moving cart. A bunch of machinery going on and buzzing of machines and beeping people pushed cart of boxes and more work being done. "I wonder if they're keeping Monty in here." Chip whispered "Yeah, it must suck being here locked up." You said "Yeah! Imagine." Dale shouted whispered. "But we don't even know if he's here or not." You said "There's only one way to find out." Dale said quietly.

           "So, is this your secret bootlegging facility or what?" Dale yelled at the Viking man "You slap your hand on his mouth "Come on!" Chip shouted whispered to Dale "What? No! What are you talking about? Thi is Sweet Pete's legit business. It's for old merchandise that never got sold." The Viking man explained "Old merchandise?" Chip said curiously."Yeah, like for example, you remember Shrek body wash?" The Viking man questioned "Uh.." Chip replied not knowing what to say. "Exactly. No one does. It didn't sell. That's why Sweet Pete bought all the inventory, and melts it down for its useful parts. The guy has a real eye for business. I wish I could see what he sees. " The Viking man said

"I'm sure there's corrective lenses or something you could get." Dale suggested. You snickered and Chip shoved him "Ow. What?" Dale said when Chip shoved him. The trio then saw what was being made it was a blue platform that was getting designs from machinery then putting them together and it was finished "Pete's Porta Potty" was the label "So, he turns the toys into toy-lets." Dale said and laughed. Chip rolled his eyes and you chuckled "Wow! That's been staring at me for years, and I never pieced it together." The Viking man said smiling then did a weird laugh.

You eventually got to the room you were supposed to go in the Viking man grabbed the trio and opened the green door "Here we are!" The Viking man said and threw the trio inside you all screamed and hit the ground you did not yes you were wrapped in that situation again landing on Chip's back "Oof!" Chip groaned "Oh! I'm so sorry!" You said with a pink face and got off it was hard with being zip tied though "It's fine." Chip said looking away blushing too 'Oh no it happened again!" You shouted in your mind "What a weird sight. You both are so going to get together at the end of this!" You gasp and hit his arm with both hands because you were zip tied "Ow!" You straighten yourself out and so did Chip but you both had slight blush. You all then hear wheels turning you look up and see the office chair turning to the trios direction it came to a stop and what came from the chair was.

"𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐"

(𝑨/𝑵 ) 𝑯𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇. But now I'm screaming and sobbing because I accidentally putted CHIP'S SISTER IN THE DESCRIPTION IM DYING INSIDE I HATE MYSELF IM GOING TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF.)

2336 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 550 30
"𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙞 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝, 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝?" 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩�...
36.1K 726 17
"𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓼!" "𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓱 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰?" ⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ "𝓣𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓲�...
44.6K 1K 51
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚕𝚎...
20.1K 343 13
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝...