Traitor - byler .

By embyler

If you could take it back, would you? I JUST READ THIS AFTER TWO YEARS HOLY SHIT THIS IS CRINGY AS FUCK... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV

IX

2.3K 37 342
By embyler

I woke up this morning to mike softly snoring on my chest, I ran my hands through his soft hair as he slowly began to wake up.
I couldn't stop thinking how much I thought I loved him, but couldn't tell him. I really wanted to.
-"morning, sleepy head." I joked.
-"shut up." He giggled quietly.
as he turned around to look at me, his eyes widened.

-"shit!" He covered his mouth.
-"what??" I sat up, he put his hand on my neck..

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, him following after.
i looked in the mirror and there was a hickey the size of a bottle cap.
-"mike! What did you do??" I gasped looking at it.
-"sorry.." he started laughing.
-"shut up, stop laughing! It's really not funny! I have to find a way to cover this- and put a shirt on! My mom will be awake soon! I whisper-shouted.
-"okay, sorry!" He raised his hands up still laughing and walked out of the bathroom.

I was stressing, the only person i could really trust to help me is max. I quickly got dressed and rushed to my room to put a shirt on.

-"where are you going??" He asked.
-"max, she can cover it." I said.
-"let me go, I can't stay here by myself." He said.
-"why not?" I dropped my arms.
-"because! What if she wakes up and wonders where you are? And I'm lonely!" He begged.

i rolled my eyes, annoyed.
-"fine, hurry up!"

we rode our bikes down to her house a few blocks away.
-"are you sure you're ready to tell her?"
-"yeah, I can trust her. she won't tell anyone if we don't want her to."

we stopped outside her window and saw her fixing her skateboard, I knocked and she looked over and opened it for me.
We both walked in and she automatically noticed.
-"what the hell happened to your neck?"
-"uhm, we should talk.." I smiled nervously, eyeing mike.
-"what, did Mike give it to you?" She laughed.
-"what? How do you know?" Mike said, oblivious.
-"wait, I was joking. WAIT, YOU TWO??" she covered her mouth shocked.
-"okay, shut up maxine! Can you help me?"
-"don't call me that!"
-"please help me!"
-"fine!" She sat me down on her bed.

i looked at mike, giving him the side eye and he shook his head like an idiot. I tried not to laugh and rolled my eyes. She started applying weird stuff to it that smelt and felt weird.
-"you sure this will work?" I asked.
-"positive. Damn, how do you even manage to get it this big." She laughed at mike.
-"don't look at me." He crossed his arms, embarrassed, with a flushed pale face.

Me and max looked at each other before laughing at him, making him even more embarrassed. After a few minutes she had me look in the mirror, you couldn't really see it anymore.

-"oh my gosh, thank you. I owe you."
-"you can tell me later, I only stayed home from school today for a doctors appointment which I have to get to. I'll see you guys later, bye." She waved.

mike and I rode our bikes, talking the way to the store. We needed a few things for my house.
i walked in, leaving mike outside to wait for me to get cigarettes for my mom. The guy who worked knew me and my mom, so I didn't need an ID, as I was leaving I saw something.

mike was talking with a girl. Not just any girl, Jennifer jones. and laughing. they were a little close together.
-"I'll see you later, Mike." She waved.
-"bye."
i got on my bike, and we both rode away.
it was kind of quiet between us, the entire way back to my house. We walked through the front door and i placed the cigarettes on the table before walking to my bedroom, Mike could tell I was a little bothered.

-"what's wrong? You're quiet again." He asked.
-"nothings wrong." I shrug my shoulders.
-"is this about Jenni? She's just a friend."
-"nothings wrong, mike. I'm okay."
-"I can tell when you're lying, will. I'm attracted to you and you only. Nothing will change that. You have nothing to worry about." He assured me.
-"do you promise."

he put his hand on his chest and nodded. I smiled and he hugged me.
-"I promise you have nothing to worry about." He whispered.

we both laid down on bed and watched tv together. It was only 8 am, my mom should be getting up soon.
A few minutes pass by, a knock on the door makes me and mike stop cuddling.

-"Yeah, mom?"
She opened the door.
-"mike honey, your mom wants you home. She says it's an emergency. I can take you."

mike looked a little worried as he left my room, I felt bad but I didn't go with him. I stayed home until he called or radio'd me. But after a few hours, I got worried. I haven't heard from him.
I grabbed my walkie and tried to reach him.

-"mike? Is everything okay?"

******

-"mike?"

******

I placed it back on my end table, thinking of what he could be doing. I heard static from the other end before his voice.

-"will?"
-"mike? Hey, what's going on? I haven't heard from you in a while."
-"will.." I could hear the pain in his voice.
-"mike? What is it?" I felt so concerned.
He stammered over his words.
-"I'll meet you in your basement.. you don't have to tell me on here."
-"yeah, okay." He sniffled.

i shut off my walkie and ran to his house, my bike wasn't fast enough. He didn't live to far, so I got there within 3 minutes. I opened his basement door and he was sitting on the couch, crying in his knees.
i shut the door and rushed over to him.
-"mike.. what happened?" I pulled him into my arms and let him cry as long until he couldn't anymore. I've never seen him like this before.
-"my- uhm- will." He stammered.
-"shh, take a deep breath, calm yourself." I wiped the tears falling from his face.
-"now, what happened?"
-"my.. my dad. He was on a business trip to Connecticut. his planet crashed, there were no survivors." He sniffed, stuttering along the way.

My eyes widened.
-"mike, no. Im so sorry." I hugged him again, he rested his head on my shoulder.

I didn't know what to do, I don't know how to deal with these types of things.
-"I was a horrible son, he was so disappointed in me." He sniffed.
-"mike, don't say that. He loved you.." I moved the hair from his face.
-"I never had a good relationship with him, it just hurts to know that we could've fixed it but now it's too late."
-"Aw, mike. Im so sorry, it's going to be okay." I sat him down and he laid his head on my lap.
-"okay, I'm fine. I think I want to be alone for now." he whimpered.
-"okay, are you sure?" I said, standing up.
-"yeah, thank you. I'll call you." he said.

i kissed his forehead before leaving his house. I wish I could've done more to help him. But he wants to be alone, so I'll let him be alone. I cant imagine how sad he must be feeling.

I walked home, and when I walked through the door my mom was waiting for me in the living room.
-"hey, how is he?" She asks.
-"not great, he wanted to be alone."
-"oh.. well tomorrow you have a doctors appointment, but can you do me a favor? I need a few things from the store again. Can you run by the market?"
-"only if I can take your car." I asked.

She threw me the keys and list, I smiled and walked out of the house. I started the car and drove downtown to the grocery market.
I bought everything she needed for food, I checked out and I was walking out of the market, I saw something that changed my view on everything.

it was mike.

kissing Jennifer jones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.9K 35
. 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. "𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭...
366K 3.3K 75
strange imagines and preferences about stranger things
5.4K 145 16
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻, 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀...