L I L A R H (The Exalted)

By haniyyerh-x

NOT YOUR EVERYDAY/AREWA LOVE STORY. "...... I'm leaving" I said which make him halt in his space and laugh hy... More

copyright and author's note
prologue
chap 1: preparations
chapter 2: the bomb
𝓡𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓷 𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓶🌙🌠
chap 3: The meeting
Chap 4:the other side
chap 5: trip to Mauritania
chapter 6:touring Mauritania 1
chap 8: Returning back
chap 9: Visit and preparation
chap 10: the wedding
chap 11:the wedding 2
chap: 12: The picture frame
chap 13: Dance in the rain
Chap 14: ten questions
Chap 15: I'm so scared
Chap 16 : Gala night
Chap 17: A visitor
Chap 18 : Tit for tat

chap 8: touring Mauritania 2

221 44 4
By haniyyerh-x

...

There are times in life when instead of complaining,you do something about your complaint.

*****

L I L A R H

                  Ignore the typos

   ******

The sun has just rised,the birds are chirping,the cocks are crowing loudly.i finish reciting my Quran and offer two unit salat al_ishraq (post sunrise prayer) and I decided to go down and have my morning tea and walk.i descend the stairs and sashayed toward the kitchen,the house is so quiet everyone is asleep.

I decided to make my tea since it's the first thing I drink in the morning. I started preparing when I hear some movement At the backyard,i check and I see jaddatie coming from her garden with some fruits and herbs.

"Sabahal khayr jaddatie: good morning grandma"

"Sabahun noor hafeedatie kaifek: morning granddaughter how are you"

"I am fine granny"

"Good so why are you up early today"she ask trying to wash her fruits and herbs.so I help her with that

"I just finished my recitation so I decided to have some tea and walk around and you know we have a trips today so I want to prepare for it"I said grinning thinking about our trip to town of tergit and tichit.and tomorrow we will travel choum where we will ride a camel.

"You sound like a small child gifted a sweet"

"I can't wait to travel to tergit.the place is so breathtaking.the flies, glowing and glistening insects and cricket chirpings make the environment more charming and haunting symphony"she nod her head in understanding

" We will also travel to Choum tomorrow to ride a camel there it's have been long since I ride it"

"You should have ride the one at home than travel to Choum just ride it there"

"It's very beautiful there sorrunded by a tumbling sand dunes.and the best part is the endless pouring of tea and chatter from the Bedouin I want to go there and experience it and take some video for history and parhaps grandma Noora Will be angry at me for not visiting her"

"Oh yes Noora Would also put the blame on me for you not visiting her she would say I was the one that stop you from visiting her"

Grandma Noora Is the younger sister of jaddatie she live in Choum with her family.she is very nice to be with.we are planning on spending two days there before we return back

We nattered a little,she make the sweet Mauritania tea for me which is very good I can't stop imbibing it.we drink it together.

"How is your uncle treating you"she suddenly ask

"Very good, he's very caring and loving"
I said remembering my uncle,I haven't called him yesterday I was busy visiting my relatives.its just four days remaining for me to go back to Nigeria where I belong.suddenly I feel pang in chest for leaving this country,I feel like living here forever maybe because of what is awaiting me there.

That trouble daughters and the marriage.ohff

" Wa zawjatuhu:  And his wife"

"Nothing change"I muttered

"Don't worry its just a moment of Time everything will be alright keep praying"

"In Sha Allah"

"I feel responsible of what happened, the guilts is still hovering me"she said her eyes were midst with tears

"Oh no jaddatie please don't blame your self,it's qadr and it most happen whether we like it or not."I console her

"He ask me to join the company but I refuse"

"Limazha :Why"

"I don't have passion in that though Half of the share is mine but I don't like that I specialized in fashion"

"What of your inheritance"

"He said he would handover most of them to me when I get married even though I said no, Aunty Samira also said so but I refuse her's until I finish my internship"

I inherited almost all of my parent's wealth and fortune since I'm the only child. 50% share of the company is mine and also my mom's jewelry empire and fashion house is mine and they're both doing well.Houses, billions of money, fortunes and assets, wherewithal and others..

"Jaddatie I'm still young to handle all this,I want to stand on my feet like my parent not to just depends on what they work parhaps I can't handle that tension is too much"

"All your parent hardworked is just for you,they want a good life for you.they won't like to see you suffering.and I'm happy that they accomplished all that even your grandkids won't suffer in Sha Allah: by the grace of God"she said Patting my head.
Yeah I'm that wealthy

Just in time Jamal come in in his tracksuit going for his morning walk, maybe I can tagalong

"Sabahal khayr"He greeted while taking an apple from the fruit basket at the counter.

"Good morning ya Jamal"

"Morning lilarh"

"Going for jog"

"Yes" munching on his apple

"Can I tag along I want to have some walk along the street "

"Of course,Go get ready"

"Yay thank you" I ran upstairs to change.i change into a purple sweat shirt and a black pant with a white veil and my tote bag drape around my neck.i come downstairs to grab my water bottle in the kitchen.

Amira and Amaya were up too so they also tag along.

....

We came back from our walk we showered and have breakfast.we get ready for our trip to town of tichit.we will be going there first before going to Oasis town of tergit because it's more beautiful going there at the evening or at night.

...

We arrived there together with Jamal.jaddatie insist that she will not let's us we girls by our self to roam the town so he offer to be out tourer and guidance too.

I wore a light brown palazzo with a white blouse.pair it with matching veil and a white sneakers.A very big back bag that contains all my essentials from water,snacks, chocolates. first-aid kit, camera and others.

We arrived tichit at noon.
For architecture enthusiast, The partly abandoned town of tichit is wonder to visit.the vernacular design of the old building are curious sight and there are numerous ancient houses still standing in good shape.

The uses of coloured quarry stones is particular to the town and bring a splash of color to the otherwise monotone environment.the tichit minaret stands supreme in the area and the whole town is wonderful to explore by foot.

We removed our shoes and hold it in our hands.
"Are you going to continue with your modelling career or blog after marriage"Amira ask me when she see me setting my camera

"No I'm planning of stopping it.my contract is coming to an end in this month with leemah luxury and Amara fashion cloths .i will just do my internship and open my fashion house"

"So you are not going to model anymore you will just hire people to do the work for you"

"Literally"

"Wish you all the best"

"Aamin thanks"

+

We went to town of tergit at the evening
It's a very quaint little Oasis town which is magnet for travellers looking for a different experience,its filled with beautiful green palms which create a canopy thick enough to mask the entire sky the place has no sunshine its always dim,it is a scene which contrast greatly with the emptiness of the other countries.

its at night that the miracle of nature truly glowing insects crawl out along the river bank,fire flies flying while cricket chirp their way through the night which fills the entire surrounding with a haunting symphony,the charming environment is relaxing and you can stay in palm grove and take it all in for a modest fee.

So we decided to wait for the fire flies and the glowing insects to come out,when the place is dark we on our touch light which we came together with it.

After some minutes when they are all out.
I couldn't help but cry about the beautiful creatures of Allah.truly he is the best creator,i said my Takbeer and supplications To Allah and thank him for giving the ability to visit such a wonderful place.

We catch some fire flies in our glass bottles and I take a video and pictures of it with my camera.

"Ma Sha Allah they are so electrifying and mind boggling"I said

"I'm wordless wallah" said Amira.

"I still remember the last time we came here when a girl intensionally broke lilarh's glass for catching fireflies and lilarh deal with her until she cried"

"That was the old lilarh the no nonsense and troublemaker"Ya Jamal said

"I'm still wondering why did she suddenly turn out to be very calm"

"We grow"I said they all laugh.

It was almost 10pm at night we decided to return back,there are many people there alomost all of them were tourist together with their children,and some are school students on excursion and they are camping there.

When we are walking out i saw a little girl crying holding her leg,we walk toward her and findout that she bruises her knee maybe she fell on a stone. The soil is moist due to the rainy season

"Hey little girl"

"Hi"she said timidly

"Want some help"she hesitate before nodding her head in yes I remove my first aid kit from my bag and help her clean her leg and dress it,she cry when I apply some ointment on her knee.

"Sorry sorry don't cry it will heal now"I said to her while blowing some air on it

"Where is your mom"I asked her after helping her.

"I couldn't find them"she said like she is about to cry
"Hey little girl what is your name"Amaya ask

"Sareenah" she said

"Oh my mother"I said happily

"Mo..ther"

"Yes cutie,you have my mother's name so you are my mother"I said

"What are you doing when your mom left with out you knowing"I ask

"I am trying catch to a glowing insect when he crawl and I follow him until he went inside his hole without catching it and at that moment I found out that I lost my way I tried finding them and I fell on that stone" she said pointing at the stone her voice shaking.

"Oh sweety don't worry we would find your mother together"Jamal said trying to console her.he took the huge stone from there and put it under a tree at the side of the way so that it won't hurt some one again.
she pouted,she is very cute with her dimples just like mine.oh did I tell you I have a dimples.yeah I have a very prominent two side dimples on my cheeks.they are one of the best of my features I liked on me.it makes me look very young like a baby.its one of the few features I  inherited from my father I look so much like my Mom than my father.

"Ok let find them"I said. Jamal lift her up in his arm

We started walking inside, we walk a little bit when we saw a helpless woman with two kids,A girl and a little boy in her arms.

"Marmie" she shouted pointing at them

"Is she your Mom"I ask

"Yes"she said grinning happily

We walk toward them
"Sareenah" The woman said and she hop down to hug her mother

"Where have you been"

"I lost the way while trying to catch an insect"

"Haven't I warned you about this"she said sternly

"I'm sorry marmie"

"What happened to your knee"she said worriedly

"I fell on a stone"

"Oh my God"she said examming her knee

"Marmie, this lady help me out and she said I'm her mother because I have her mother's name"she said pointing at me.

"Thank you so much for your help.i'm really grateful"

"Never mind,it's our pleasure to meet you"

"Is like I Know this face, aren't you the former brand ambassador of Arwa empire, Lilarh right"

"Yes I am,how did you know"

"Oh you are quite known parhaps that is my friend's company"

" You are a Nigerian " I ask
"Yes I'm Nigerian,I came to visit my relatives here my mum is from Mauritania"wow she look more of Mauritanian than Nigerian

"Likewise"we nattered a little before we exchange contact she is very nice.she also lived in Abuja residing in Gwarimpa.i later to know that the other girl besides her is sareenah's twin sister named Safeenah and the little boy their younger brother Farouq.

We bid each other adieu not before giving her kids some chocolates and snacks from my bag.

"Thank you so much my daughter"sareenah said

"Your daughter" her mom asked

"Yes she said I'm her mother so she is my daughter"oh what a smart girl.i smile at her mischievousness

"Of course dearie I will be your daughter" i said pinching her cheeks.

"Friends" she stretch her pinky finger

"Friends"I joined mine with hers
"Until we meet again"I said and we walk out of the town.

"You are so good with kids"Jamal said

"Yeah I love them so much they are so adorable"
I smile.

+++++

for Muslim readers

salat al_ishraq. : is a nafl prayer which is performed about 15-45 minutes (three quarters )after sunrise (according to hanafi school of thought). After completing fajr salat,one does not move from one's place and remains there reciting Dhikr,Tasbih,Quran, etc..., avoid participation of worldly affairs until sun has fully risen (about a minute after sunrise). then one stands and offer two or four rakaat of Nafl.

Hadiths are replete with the high merits of this prayer,Abu Hurairah (رضي الله عنه) relates that the prophets (صلي الله عليه وسلم) has said "He who does not miss ishraq prayers shall have his sins forgiven even though they may be as numerous as foam specks on surface of the sea."
           Thirmizi
Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه وسلم) is reported to have said that Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) said

"O son of Adam, perform 4rakaat of salat (ishraq) in the early part of the day,I shall help you in accomplishing all your responsibilities during the rest of the day".

Also concerning the virtue related to ishraq prayer, prophet (PBUH) said
" Whoever pray fajr in the congregation,then sits remembering Allah until the sun rises,then pray two rakaat ,he will have a reward  like that of Hajj and Umrah " (Tirmidhi)

#########################

💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

I know I take long to update I'm sorry

So let have some questions and answers on every chapter.

What is the first book you started reading on Wattpad?

Mine: He is Royalty by ummiejimada

Yeah I am not that long on Wattpad.
I used to read on other platform though until a friend of mine introduce me to wattpad. I'm really grateful to her because I read many books which are very superb

So what's your first book you read on Wattpad
Reply in the comment section.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

             ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...
26.2K 3.7K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
9.6K 845 33
"Habiba?" He stares at her dark orbs searching for the familiarity in them. "It's Hanan!" "Lies." He mutters taking a step closer, he reaches for he...
515K 25K 42
[EDITING] "Can you... marry my brother?" "Your brother, Ibrahim? But... Isn't he married?" I recall the conversation we had before. "He was, but he...