Heavenly Angel

By Nancxyzz

Old fanfiction πŸ’€ I don't even know what made me ship Mikey and Senju at that time 😭 More

1| my angel
2| unexpected person!?
3| was it a melody?
4| lets go back.
5| lets go back part 2
(real) 5| lets go back |part 2
7| Our best meeting
8| Our best meeting |part 2
9| my memory...
10| Its summer time
11| we meet again...
13| don't mention her
14| fix you're attitudeοΏΌ missy!
15| your on
16| Second try
17| messed up
18| no luck

12| future wife

98 8 7
By Nancxyzz

Takemichi was crossing an bridge thinking about how he could save Mikey since Senju already is okay now.

Mikey won't do suicide since Senju is here right? Or is there something else triggering him...? Takemichi thought.

"Whatever today is gonna be an big day"

That's right it was Senju's and Mikey's wedding today!! At first the others thought that they were joking and it was a bad joke but they were actually honest about the marriage.

"I really can't believe that of all these years they choose to do it now... wait they didn't get married before so why now.... Maybe it's because Senju is still alive.."

It was good no one was around Takemichi or else they would have thought that he was just being crazy. Takemichi got an notification from his phone it was from Mitsuya it said "where the hell are you the wedding is gonna start in some hours we need your help here asshole!!".

Shit I completely forgot that I was gonna help the others preparing for the wedding! Takemichi thought.

He rushed all the way to the wedding place (idk what to call it).

"What took you so long dude!"

Chifuyu stood at the entrance it was an beautiful place. When Chifuyu and Takemichi came inside Chifuyu was proud and Takemichi was speechless.

(This is how it looks btw 🤗)

"Wow it's so beautiful..."

"Yep I know Takemichi me and the others spend time on it since you were to busy not showing up in time."

Takemichi ignored what Chifuyu said and went straight over to where Mikey and the other boys were. Mikey looked at Takemichi, he looked beautiful in his suit.

"Greetings Takemichi"

Mikey greeted him like an gentleman.

"Wow I'm impressed for someone like you to have those skills"

"Huh what do you mean!? I've a-always had it in me!! Right guys?"

Kazutora and Mitsuya agreed with Mikey he actually did have it in him, Takemichi loved to see Mikey confused he looked cute when he was confused (in an friend way 🤨‼️).

"Shit we only have 20 minutes left before the guests comes!!"

Mitsuya ran out to the entrance he was gonna but a bit more excitement to it. Kazutora was always behind him keeping him entertained.

-Meanwhile with the ladies-

"Oh wow girls we only have 20 minutes we got hurry up!!"

Hina scold the other, they were having an girl time at the spa. Yuzuha, Senju and Hina changed back to their normal clothes. Senju took all of her bags with stuff and wedding dress that she had bought with the girl.

"Wow the girls has finally arrived but we(n we only have 5 minutes to get ready"

Kazutora looked at the girls disappointed. The girls just ignored him and went into an changing room for girls Mikey was using his phone because he had nothing else to do. After 10-15 minutes the guest had started to arrive but Senju wasn't there she was in the changing room her family had an tradition that the bride was gonna come when it was her time to shine but it wasn't Senju's time right now. She was only allowed to go out if the host said "and here comes the bride". Many women talked about how the bride was gonna look until something happened (you'll know what it is)

"Everyone may I get your attention please!!"

Mitsuya and Yuzuha were talking to the crowd.

"As you know you all have been invited to Mikey and Senju's wedding!!"

"So let's make this wedding the best one ever!!"

The crowd started cheering and clapping it was good the wedding was in good mood. Suddenly the light turned of the only light there was at a door suddenly the door open everyone's faces turned into ghosts expect for Yuzuha, Kazutora, Mitsuya, Hina, Takemichi and Chifuyu. Even Mikey was surprised when an young woman in her twenties entered the hall. People were whispering about how beautiful the woman was.

(This is what the woman was wearing)

"Let's us introduce you to Senju Akashi!!"

Yuzuha and Mitsuya were proud of themselves. People started to whisper even more
"no way that's the bride!?"
"Oh my she looks so young and beautiful!"
"No way she's in her twenties she looks like a teenager!"
"She must have gotten the beauty from her mother"
"My oh my that's what I call true beauty"
"I wish that I was her she gets to marry Manjiro and she beautiful!"

Senju walked elegantly over to her future husband while the light is following her. Mikey wait patiently for Senju to arrive. All the ladies looked at Mikey he looked handsome like an kindhearted gentleman. Even the Bonten members were there but hiding in disguises.

"Wow Sanzu you're sister is getting married with boss~"

Kokonoi has been teasing Sanzu with this these past days. Sanzu was quiet because he didn't even want to look at his sister's face it disgusted him. Rindou just looked down of disappointment.

"Don't worry Rinrin you get a beautiful loving wife just like her"

"I told you not to call me that"

Some ladies were looking at Rindou and the others.

"Oh perhaps the ladies are in love~"

Ran always liked to flirt some of the girls giggled but one of them got annoyed that was Yuzuha.

"Um ink boy we are in the middle of a dance between the bride and the husband so please shut the fuck up and look instead of flirting + I'm not interested in guys like you."

"Seems like someone has a problem... ahh wait I remember you! You're that girl that kicked Sanzu in his private place and tried to fight me and Rinrin"

Yuzuha smiled annoyed to Ran and turned away to look at Senju and Mikey dancing it looked so peaceful Senju was resting her head at Mikey's waist while holding his hand. The way turning around. Kakucho was impressed by Mikey's dancing skill. After 5 minutes of seeing them dance it was time for (whatever it's called) the priest was Chifuyu because he forced Mikey to accept him as the priest.

"Ahem Senju Akashi will you take Manjiro Sano as you husband until the end?"

"Yes!"

"Okay then Manjiro Sano will you take Senju Akashi as your wife until the end?"

"Yes"

"Now you may kiss the bride"

Mikey and Senju kissed each other, Sanzu couldn't bare the weight seeing his boss with his sister that he decided to leave early. People we're cheering and clapping Yuzuha noticed Sanzu and decided to follow him.

"Where are you going dude?"

It was nighttime. Sanzu looked at Yuzuha annoyed when he saw who that was talking to him.

"Please just go inside and leave me the fuck alone."

"Ouch how rude of you to say that to you're old best friend"

That's right Yuzuha and Sanzu became bsf but that was some years ago they just stopped talking to each other (you can get more information in I'll always forgive you idk what chapter).

"Yeah yeah whatever my hole mood is already ruined."

"Haruchiyo if you're not gonna forgive you're sister you will end up being alone forever you don't have friends you don't people who cares for you. The only person you have is you're sister try think about it."

Yuzuha said before going back inside. Sanzu looked as she walked away.

"Hpmh what doesn't know what's she's talking about..."

|let me remind Yuzuha and Sanzu are only friends or best friends here!! And before any of you guys ask if Yuzuha is in a relationship with Mitsuya the answer is no! No? Because I only see them as siblings the same as Yuzuha and Haruchiyo Yuzuha would be like a sister to him anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 245 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
608K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
3.9K 215 9
Snippets from Mahabharat written by our beloved members. Jump right in!!