Hermione's Second chance

Від NikkiGranger98

Hermione dies in the final battle jumping in front of Harry taking the killing curse. Death isn't happy about... Більше

Intro
The truth and the Rat
Frist and Second Year
Meeting Remus and Sirius. Third Year.
The Full Moon
Fourth Year Part One
Fourth year part two
Summer and a Dinner
Shopping before the Pink nightmare part 1.
Pink nightmare Part 2
Three to go
Year 6
Update
Another one gone.
The War Part One
Updated
War Part Two
The War Part Three
Healing
The Last Two
Wedding Prep

The Attack

511 12 0
Від NikkiGranger98

Everyone sat there still in shock at what they had all just seen. Lily spoke up before anyone else did.

"What happened after you passed out "
Her voice was shaky from crying.

Hermione knew what she meant, that Lily wanted to know what happens to her son if he got hurt.

"Harry chased after Bellatrix, she was skipping off shouting and laughing that she killed Sirius, Harry tried and failed to fire the crucio at her. Tom, well appeared whispering in Harry's ear trying to get him to kill Bellatrix. It didn't work Harry got ready to fight him, firing a spell that Tom managed to block as if it was nothing. Then Albus appeared, and Albus and Tom fought." Hermione took a break to compose herself.

"Tom then managed to take over Harry's mind. Harry was on the floor, but he managed to push him out. By that time the minister appeared with Aurors in to see Tom before he vanished."

Tears were filling her eyes as she looked around the room. She walked over to Remus who was fighting with Moony. His chest was heaving, Hermione kissed Sirius's cheek as he still had a tight grip on her hand. He looked over at Remus and nodded his head letting go of her hand. She couched down, he looked down at her, his eye yellow, and she bowed her head slightly.

"It's okay Moony, it hasn't happened yet"

"Pack I lost I" he closed his eyes, his voice was deep and gravely as he spoke.
Sirius came over putting his hand on Remus's shoulder.

"Am okay Moony am here, Mia okay look at her. Harry is with Lily"

Remus turned his head seeing Harry safe in Lily's arms. Then looking at Sirius, then final letting his eyes fall on his now sister, he fell to his knees pulling her in close holding her tight.

"You saved my mate. " They knew this was all Moony talking as he growled as he spoke.

"Of course I did Moony and I would do it again, I didn't want to lose anymore"

"But I would have lost you as well Mia, you are a part of my pack and now a part of my family. " Hermione just buried her head in his chest as she cried. Sirius crouched down next to Remus and rubbed Hermiones back and kept his other on Remus, Remus held on tight to her, the Tro didn't see or hear the others leave them.

Lily and James stood next to them on the tro letting them have a moment. James went to speak up when Remus did.
"She is asleep"

"Let's get her home, huh Moony" Sirius spoke. Remus nodded standing up and holding Hermione in his arms her head still in his chest.

James spoke, "come one let us go back to our's" everyone nodded.

Once back at the Potters, Remus carried Hermione back to the room she had been staying in, he tried to put her down, but she wouldn't let go. He looked up to his two friends.
"Sirius why don't you get down on the other side of the bed" James spoke. Sirius nodded he waved his wand, his clothes changed so he was in his boxers, and he climbed into bed. Remus tried to pass Hermione to him. She did move slightly onto Sirius but still had a grip on Remus, Sirius chuckled.

"Looks like you anit going anywhere Moony" Sirius whispered and smiles at his friend
Remus just sighed nodding his head as he lay down next to them. As he did Hermione nestled herself between the pair. She let out a happy sigh. He waved his wand, and Remus's clothes transformed into his Pj's

The Tro fell asleep what the three didn't know was standing at their door watching them, was James and Lily.  Lily took out her carma taking a photo for them to remember this moment. She could help but smile and lean into James.

The to woke up, Remus could help but smile as he felt Moony feel such pride in being with his pack, protecting them. He slipped out of bed and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Well weren't you three just adorable," Lily said as she took a sip of coffee, smirking at him.

"You're just jealous, as I am a great big spoon" he returned with a smirk.

"I will say Lily it was nice, I mean she in a lot of ways feels like family like my little sister." Lily just smiled back at him and put a coffee in front of him.

Eventually, Sirius and Hermione came downstairs Hermione kissed Harry on the head making him giggle and kick his legs. She then kissed Remus's cheek.

"Thank you for staying last night" Remus just smiled, nodding his head.

Everyone chatted as they ate their food. Lily once again gave a small list to Hermione asking her if she could get her some things from the shops. Before Hermione could reply a patrons came running init the room.

"Attack help, come quickly the McDonald's are under attack".

Everyone grabbed their wands Lily stayed with Harry, James kissed Lily on the head, and Hermione held onto Sirius as they appeared once they arrived they ran towards the house. 

As they looked around other order members appeared to arrive.  Hermione stepped forward with her wand ready aimed at a group of Death eaters. " Bombarda" everyone watched as her spell flew towards the group exploding as it hit its targets sending some of them flying back.

The Order began fighting off Death eaters, the air went cold, Hermione looked around looking for Dementors but instead see saw him walking forward. She saw the man who ruined everything, the man who caused so many people's death. Hermione stepped forward looking back at the order members she quickly faced them she eyed Sirius.

"Am Sorry my Darling"

She waved her wand causing a shield to protect them. She eyed Tom Riddle, he looked different from the man she had once saw. He looked almost Human.

"Well you must be Mia Lupin, are all Lupins Fifty half breeds" he sneered at her.

"No not all of us, one of us are a muggle" she smiled at him.

"I will say that was impressive spell work, why don't you join me and I will spare your family "

Hermione burst out laughing, the order members standing behide the shield stopped trying to break through it, to look at her.

"Sorry hahaha sorry that was rude of me. Ohhh wow sorry okay. Umm no am okay thanks "

Voldemort's face was filled with rage, as he watched her. His chest was heaving as he looked at her.

"You know Tom, I thought you would be well am not really sure, I am just.. Well to be honest I am kinda disappointed. "
She raised her eyebrow at him as his face filled was a shock.

He aimed his wand at her, ahe lifted her's the fired their spells Hermione jumped out the way as he fired the killing curse her way.

"Come on Tom really, that's all you got" Hermione fired a red spell toward him and he easily blocked it, he looked at her getting ready to fire another killing curse at her when there were the sounds of pops. As they looked up their appearing was Auror's with the wands aimed at Voldemort he sneered and disappeared. Hermione let her spell down, and Sirius and Remus run to her.

"Mia why would you do that " Sirius shouted at her. But his eyes were filled with worry.

Hermione looks up at him as her eyes fill with tears her voice was so quiet he almost missed it. "I couldn't lose you again, any of you" she looked between Sirius and Remus.

Sirius let out a breath and held her close to his chest. As she let her tears fall. The Mcdonalds were safe, thanks to him distracting Tom.

"Let's get her home Sirius"

"No I need to meet with Dumbledore, am okay I am okay Sirius"

Sirius kissed her head and helped her up to her feet.
"Well at least let me. and Remus come with you please"

Hermione nodded her head, they talked to the Aurors and told them what happened. Thanked the other Order members. They sent a message to James and Lily letting them know everything was okay.

The three apparted to Hogwarts gates. Where they saw Dumbledore wanting for them.

"I heard to faced Tom Miss Lupin"

"Yea he also somehow found out my name, I do wonder how he found out I was a Lupin".

" Shall we head in boys thank you for"

"We are both staying with her" Remus spoke his voice rough as his eye flashed yellow.

Dumbeldore's just nodded, he started to walk towards the castle as the three followed behide.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

315K 11.8K 85
The war with the most feared dark lord has ended only for a war with muggles to begin. Losing all he loved, harry died only to once again wake on the...
25.4K 836 29
In his fifth year, Harry Potter met his parents when they travelled 20 years forward in time. Now everything has changed. The Second Wizarding War is...
180K 3.3K 29
when and accident involving a time turner and a few idiots sends 5 teenagers far into the futures, they discover secrets about one another, and how d...
286K 9.2K 70
𝘈𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴... 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...