Limitless

Door xdRemix

I would like to take this more seriously than others. Many leave in the relationship dynamics and the ecchi s... Meer

The Flame of Ambition
The Reflexes of Lightning
The Resolve of Blizzard
Occupied
Inferno
Battle of Rages
Reaching Absolute Zero
Equals
Wrath
Path to the Summit

Differing Caliburs

101 5 0
Door xdRemix

Amano didn't really know how to help when it came to destroying the Excaliburs. He could move under the radar better than before since Rias had taken the night to chat with Sona about Kiba's unofficial parting with the peerage.

Amano put on a burgundy hoodie over his uniform to conceal most of his attributes as he left his apartment with Xenovia and Irina.

"If you're looking for suspicious activity, Kuoh has its hotspots. For starters, the abandoned church, the warehouse on Fareth, and lastly, the docks." Amano listed.

"If there are three of us, and three locations, it may be best we split up." Xenovia suggested.

"I disagree. Besides... seems there's four." Amano said turning around, seeing Koneko step out from an alley.

"I saw them enter your apartment before. So I waited to see what they did." She answered.

"Want in?" Amano asked with a smile. "Of course. We need to get Kiba back." She said with a nod, determined to bring their friend back to the peerage, and appease his vengeance.

"I say we stick to us four and tackle the list in the order I said. That was ranked via crime rate." Amano said with a sigh, giving Xenovia a pitiful glance at the horror trope she suggested.

"I agree. Besides, what were up against isn't something we should take so lightly as to fight alone." Irina added.

Xenovia felt attacked and frowned. "I only meant to cover more ground."

"Leave the strategies to the strategist. I'm amazing at mobas." Amano said with a smirk, walking away.

"What's a moba?" Xenovia asked in confusion.

"Nerd stuff." Koneko replied.

"You take that back!" Amano turned and shouted.

"This is the warehouse. It was quickly abandoned after a few accidents and mishaps, deemed bad luck, but it was mostly the natural conditions of muddy soil." Amano explained.

"Oh, I remember that... creepy stuff." Irina commented.

"You lived here?" Amano asked. "Yup! I moved away when I was younger because my parents got a job overseas." Irina answered.

"Neat." Amano shrugged.

Amano suddenly lunged at Koneko with his swords drawn, making the three gasp as he clashed with a rigid and pointy blade.

Within moments, the assailant roughly pushed him back, making him fly into a concrete support pillar.

The three turned and saw Freed Sellzen laugh at Amano, before licking his blade.

"I was just waiting to get back at your bitch ass! So glad you made the effort to put yourself on the chopping block!" He cheered.

Xenovia and Irina lashed their blades towards his neck, and he rose his jagged blade to block, three golden auras radiating from their Holy swords.

"Freed Sellzen. Hear me! I condemn your soul in the name of our God!" Xenovia shouted with anger. "How dare you utter that bastard's name! In front of me?! Die!" Freed shouted back, the three leaping back before engaging again at much quicker speed.

Amano was still recovering from taking such a critical attack nearly head on at an irregular angle.

Koneko helped him and saw that he was indeed cut on his hip from only being able to push the blade away from her.

Purple and black mist poured from his wound and he panted in agony, unable to even speak as he held Koneko for support.

"I'm not... out yet..." Amano glared.

Xenovia parried Freed's Excalibur, pacing back in wait as he dashed around like a blur and struck her own like a bolt of lightning.

"Excalibur Rapidly is perfect for you top heavy types!" Freed insulted, making Xenovia grit her teeth and suddenly slash upward, making a gale throw Freed into the air.

Irina turned her Excalibur into a bladed boomerang and threw it at Freed, slashing his thigh, coiling around, and grazing his back as he fell.

Xenovia reeled back her sword, before slamming it down, making another gale slam him into the dirt.

With Voltage, Amano appeared beside the fallen freed, two after images tracing behind him.

Freed hopped up and flipped over a horizontal slash, landing and slashing upward at Amano's back, only to see and Afterimage clash with him, and the other leap over that one with a stab.

Freed yelped in fright and jumped back, only to be punched in the back by Koneko.

"How the hell are you even standing?! That was a hit from an Excalibur!" Freed shouted.

"Trust me... this shit feels like I'm being burned at the stake alright. But my fire burns hotter." Amano said with a smirk, showing that his healing Blaze was combatting the Holy damage as much as it could.

It was a fluke, and it was only able to appease the injury on the outside. Amano's being entirely felt the damage, so he needed to conserve mana for the fire to reduce his pain.

"Tch. You're really something el—"

Freed turned and blocked the sudden eruption of a blade behind him, jumping up and onto the roof of the warehouse.

"Ah! The pretty boy arrives. It seems we can get back to fucking around, huh?" Freed asked, seeing Kiba racing after him with Irina and Xenovia on his tail.

Freed flinched, before looking back and seeing Amano and Koneko closing in as well.

"I'm fucked." He whispered, but before he could be hit, a blood red orb enveloped him, and disappeared, making the five accidentally crash into each other.

Each of them groaned at the sudden flee and crash. Amano looked up and saw red hair, making him freeze.

"Koneko, we're screwed." Amano said with a nervous smile.

"No, you're not. I was actually going to ask if you wanted to do this when I got back..." Rias said with a sigh, Akeno and Asia behind her.

"Really?" Amano asked sitting up, only to meet Xenovia's chest. She pushed him back down in annoyance.

"Hmmm... however you did go behind my back. That does call for some sort of punishment." Rias said with a smile.

"Hurt me, mommy." Amano said, disappearing from the dogpile and appearing in front of her on his hands and knees.

Rias recoiled in disbelief, her face turning as red as her crimson hair. Akeno grinned, and thought to herself a plethora of scenarios.

Koneko and Irina was quick to gaze in disgust.

"Y-You... I didn't know... Ugh!" Rias gave up and turned away flustered.

"Is that a no?" Amano asked sitting up, but remembered, "Wait! Kiba's gone— damnit!" Amano cursed in annoyance.

"Let's discuss the scenario at the club room." Rias said having calmed down.

"No, time! Everyone duck!" Amano shouted, stabbing his swords into ground as a dense pressure slammed into them.

Everyone threw themselves further to the floor, before a drop of blood hit right between Amano and Rias.

Ice enveloped everyone in enough time To shield themselves from a massive eruption of blood spikes from the raindrop, but it cracked through Amano's since he used his all to block the attack for the others.

The blood spikes barely pierced into the ice, but it began to corrode the ice and make it dissolve. Amano made the ice disperse, and held his stomach in shock.

Rias watched as he fell over from the sudden ambush, and in the midst of their frantic panic, an entity landed behind them, rushing towards Irina.

With a loud bang, Irina barely blocked a blade of crimson tendrils, but soon found that her sword was being absorbed by the tendrils. She gasped, and soon let go as it neared her hand.

"My Excalibur?!" She cried.

Amano tried to stand and help, but the wound that pierced his stomach just an inch seemed to cause even more damage than the Holy sword.

Xenovia was about to attack the creature made of blood, but five black wings curled around and stabbed into the ground before it, blocking the attack.

"A leader class?!" Akeno shouted, despair laced in her voice.

The creature appeared above Kiba, it's feet curled into talons in prep to cleave through his body. Kiba rolled back and an array of swords shot up from the earth and clashed with the axe kick the creature threw.

"What... is that thing?!" Amano asked, Rias trying to support him as Asia poured all her mana into healing him.

"My boss, cocksuckers!" Freed bragged, having come out of hiding from behind a tree. "Little old me just had to snitch. This makes two more Excalibur Fragments after all!"

The creature slowly loomed over the group, standing nearly nine feet tall with five sets of black angel wings. It's body was a amalgamation of blood red tendrils that coiled into each ligament and limb, with two tails with eyeballs in them. It had two orange-yellow eyes, that were layered with insanity, but it had a calm gaze set on the group as rose it's hand.

With a snap, the group appeared in the field of Kuoh academy, but none knew why the choice of the school.

"Heed my warning... I will destroy everything you love..." The creature said, but with no mouth. It's voice simply resonated and echoed in space. "For I am the Forgiven Sin:" The creature slowly levitated and extended its arms, it's wings expanding to reveal each and every feather.

"Justice."

Everyone began to feel intense bloodlust, weighing down on them live the gravity of another planet, almost like their skin was ready to be melted off.

The bloodlust even affected it's comrades, Freed and a stray priest named Valper Galilei, the man behind the failed, original Holy Sword project.

Everyone standing had collapsed to their knees, and even beyond that, on their faces.

The only one able to fight the pressure was someone willing to exert the same kind.

Amano wasn't going to back down, and knew that this was now a life or death battle with every move he made. He switched all focus within himself, harnessing his intention solely on killing the being in front of him like he hard done before.

Amano's eyes turned completely blank as he pushed himself off of the ground despite the weight of the world pressing against his shoulders.

He grit his teeth, but his lip, and even slashed his own forearm to distract himself from the pressure enough to stand.

Amano began to leer into the being's very soul and it did the same back, the two challenging each other as their murderous intent flushed and battled each other.

"You... you're different from everyone else. Your urges are the strongest I've ever felt. Almost equal to my own. You too... wish to punish those who wrong you." Justice began.

Amano was beyond basic function, and could only mutter a few words.

"You touch them... you die..." He growled, the grip he formed around his swords nearly breaking the handles.

"My goal is simply to rid the world of injustice. Starting with the existence of The Original Sins. My first victim... is Wrath..." The being said, before pointing at Amano, making the others look with widened eyes, fear and disbelief in their eyes.

"THAT'S YOU, PAWN." The being shouted, the pressure growing almost bone-crushing, making everyone whimper and cry, including Amano.

"Your pressure and bloodlust. It's full of hatred and violence. It cannot be quelled. It is a weapon. I learned from her after all. Wrath created it after all." Justice rambled.

"What do you mean...?! Does he have...?" Rias asked, barely wheezing out her words.

"The Original Sins are the Yin to the Sacred Gears. There are only the Seven Sins, thus the rarity and power to balance those of the Yang, those of a much wider variety.

I, who have been forgiven before the passing, am the exception... and I will free my siblings from such a fate of being sealed— writhing within you mortals for your selfish gain... this is a crime against the laws of the higher powers and balance as a whole. I will extract the Wrath within you!" Justice declared, releasing the pressure and swiping out his arms.

With the pressure gone, everyone was quick to their feet, and even back up arrived.

A dome of light came over the school in its entirety, seating them all within. The barrier was via the assistance of The Student Council, all lined up outside the orb and powering it.

Sona stood on top with Tsubaki at her side, seeing to that the threat was contained.

Akeno snapped her fingers, a distress signal being released as Rias looked back and felt it. Rias looked displeased, but Akeno gave her a reassuring look.

If what the creature said was true... if it was truly an Original Sin. Then they were all out of their league. They were nothing in comparison to the purity of power claimed by sins.

However... if Wrath was the reason Amano was so quick to violence... so rash and irresponsible.

It only made sense.

The hints were there, but who would've thought such a hidden power would be hidden within a Devil so average.

And average he may be, but he was not the one to fuck with it. The simpler his abilities, the easier it was to master them.

"Promotion: Queen." Amano whispered.

Calling to his roots, Amano's eyes returned to normal as his body flared with each element and attribute: Blaze, Voltage, and Blizzard.

The raging aura of elements swayed between red, yellow, and blue, and the power flowed through him like a waterfall from the heavens. It was power that didn't end as he activated his Balance Breaker.

"Balance Breaker: ABSOLUTE ZERO!" Amano yelled, slashing out his swords as everyone readied themselves at his side.

"Forgiven Sin, huh? Sins being forgiven?! Don't make me laugh. All Sins were banished to the Underworld as Devils." Xenovia scoffed, the Excalibur Destruction blazing gold.

"Sinful righteousness... it only makes sense for Justice to be a sin, though." Kiba spat, taking up his array of swords and choosing a broadsword.

"We have to hold out for one hour. Sirzechs' forces should arrive within that time." Akeno announced, shifting her clothes to her priestess robes.

"We can do this. Amano, your Balance Breaker is the key to success." Rias said reeling her hands back with magic circles.

"We'll kick it's ass." Koneko commented.

"Six ways from Sunday." Amano grinned, more than confident they could handle such a high class Fallen Angel.

The wings held weight, and five pairs meant he was a Leader Class, a Fallen Angel who had likely been around since the beginning, gaining power as the years passed, but being the last remaining Original Sin; This being was a from THE beginning.

"I need you all to give me five minutes. Hold for that long, and I can take 'em." Amano requested, his aura flaring more and more as the seconds passed.

"Alright, team, let's bide him time, and get up bright-eyed and early for school tomorrow." Rias replied.

"RIGHT!"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

57.1K 861 33
When a fleeing nekomata mother has to move in to the household of the gremories to save both of her and her childs lives. How will they cope with the...
1.7M 15.4K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
180 8 5
Akira was just a normal kid until one day everything...
37.4K 277 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...