๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚ โ†ฑ แต— แตโฑแต—หขแต˜สธแตƒ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆ...

Av lyneysmagicwand_

(y/n), a young girl who adores lilac (the color, the flower, everything about it) gets to know takashi mitsuy... Mer

- ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป

๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†

1K 35 24
Av lyneysmagicwand_

AT THE VERY MOMENT, (Y/N) WAS IN HER HOSPITAL BED besides her newborn to her kids, that she still hadn't chosen the names off. Takashi was told about the alert a bit too late, so he didn't get the chance to arrive at the very moment.

He was now running to the hospital room. The second he got the call, he stopped everything he was doing to quickly join his girlfriend. The first thing he did was to hug his girlfriend.

"I'm sorry, I'm late" he said disappointed in himself.

"Hey hey hey, it's alright Takashi" the (h/c) haired replied with a smile.

"No it's not" the lilac haired said shaking his head.

"It is" (y/n) then said kissing her boyfriend's forehead. "I still haven't named them yet, I insisted to name them on your presence"

"Oh" the lilac haired said as he turned his head to look at his kids. He didn't know why, but he felt tears filled up his eyes. He blinked fast to let them fade away as he gulped. He was gonna speak but his throat felt dry.

"Are you crying Takashi?!?" (y/n) asked worriedly.

"No it's just. They look so much like Luna and Mana" he said with a smile.

"They do" (y/n) said smiling.

"How about we name the girl Lily?"

"Why?"

"Mhm, since lilac is your favorite color, flower and everything and Lily sounds like lilac"

"Oh. I see your point, well, alright then" (y/n) said smiling. "And how about we name the guy Levi" (y/n) said.

"Why?" Takashi asked confused.

"It's one of your favorite marks, no?"

"Oh, how do you know that"

"I just do" (y/n) said smiling.

"You sound like Hakkai right now"

"That's a very nice compliment" (y/n) said chuckling. Right after saying that, the door slammed open for Keisuke and Hakkai to appear.

"Speaking of the devil" Takashi said sighing.

"WHERE ARE MY BABIES" Keisuke yelled looking around.

"They're not your babies Baji" Mitsuya said annoyed.

"SHUT UP, I DO NOT CARE, WHERE ARE THEY?!?" he said as he rushed up to (y/n). Besides her, he saw the kids. Quickly, his eyes filled up with tears.

"Awe, don't cry Kei"

"What did you name them?" Hakkai said shockingly calm.

"Lily and Levi" (y/n) said smiling.

"WHAT?!? YOU NAMED THEM WITHOUT ME?!" Keisuke asked offended.

"Can you stop yelling? You're not only going to wake up the babies but I'm pretty sure (y/n) isn't in the mood for yelling" the lilac haired said annoyed.

"It's alright, I've grown up in a family in which my parents none stop fought so-"

"Oh" Hakkai said shocked of the new information.

"Yeah" (y/n) then awkwardly said. She then noticed her phone ringing. It was her dad, well, her uncle.

"Don't answer him" Keisuke said.

"I know, I won't" (y/n) said.

"Good, because this gay fuck can go suck dick" the black haired said rolling his eyes.

(y/n) couldn't help but chuckle at her friend's words. "Don't insult my uncle like that"

"Your uncle?!" Takashi asked confused clearly seeing the word 'dad' at the name of the caller.

"Long story"

"And why does he get know about it and now me?"

"Because I myself just recently found out about it when mom explained the situation to me and Kei"

"Oh" the lilac haired said. "But you better explain me later"

"Mhm, don't worry"

"But I still can't believe you named the kids without me" Keisuke complained.

"You literally wanted to name my daughter boobs" the (h/c) haired teased rolling her eyes.

"What!?!" Takashi asked shocked as he look at both (y/n) and Keisuke. 

"Hey it was my autocorrect! I wanted to say Bella!"

"No, your perverted ass wanted to say boobs"

"No!"

"But even if it was or not, there's a reason why your autocorrect changed it to boobs, it's because you use the word a lot"

"Yeah, he does, Chifuyu told me he none stop talks about your mom's boobs" Takashi said.

"Mitsuya!" Baji said as gulped. He turned around to face (y/n) with an awkward smile. "Listen, it's not what you think, I-"

"Keisuke Baji"

"Y-yes?" this one asked scared. 

"You're no longer my kids' grandfather, Hakkai will be"

"WHAT" Keisuke asked offended.

"You heard me" (y/n) said annoyed. She then turned to look at Hakkai and smile at him.

"Why Hakkai-?" Takashi asked before sighing.

(y/n) slapped her boyfriend in a friendly way saying "I'm sure he's been dying for this to happen, being the godfather of the kids of his favorite person. Right Hakkai?" 

The purple haired's cheeks turned red as he nodded. "I won't disappoint you Taka-chan!"

Takashi stood quiet, he really didn't know what to respond. (y/n) then says "I know that you won't Hakkai, that's why I'm naming you the godfather"

"And what about me?!" Keisuke asked fake crying.

"You can go fuck with Chifuyu, I don't care. I can't believe you're thirsting over my mom's boobs. Specially talking about it to your boyfriend!"

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Pft, don't lie to me"

"I'm not lying!"

"Sure, I'll say I believe you just because I'm not in the mood of arguing"

"But I'm telling the-" Keisuke started but was shut down but Takashi's glare. 

Takashi then said "We'll be leaving. Get some sleep love" as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks Takashi, goodbye" she said leaving a kiss on his lip.

TIME SKIP

"They named the kids Lily and Levi! They didn't even allow me to choose!" Keisuke cried out.

Mikey said "And you're telling me that I missed the chance of choosing the names?! That's not fair!"

Takashi "You're both suck at choosing names"

"Watch your mouth Mitsuya" the blond haired said mad.

"I'm only speaking facts"

"Says the one with the horrible music taste" the black haired replied pulling out his tongue. 

"My music taste isn't bad!" the lilac haired defended himself.

"Yeah, my ass, you listen to the Rolling Stones and hot chilli peppers!" Mikey then said rolling his eyes. 

"And you probably listen to kids' music. I'm pretty sure that your favorite songs are also Luna's and Mana's favorite songs"

Mikey was about to throw his fist at Takashi but Draken stopped him from doing so. "Don't be rude like that" the half bald haired said trying to remain Mikey calm.

"I'm sorry but they're insulting my music taste when they name themselves Edward and Michael"

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

14.9K 600 24
[Mitsuya Takashi x Male Reader] Y/N is an upcoming model with a side hustle at a clothing thrift store on the corner of his street. Takashi is a upco...
685 14 5
Former president of Aihara Academy, Taniguchi Mitsuko. Able to be kind and friendly to certain individuals, showing a softer side to others, and also...
99.2K 4.1K 19
completed. sequel available. โ i want you to be happy. โž โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ a story where Mitsuya decided to break it off...
4.5K 159 12
"I'm sorry, Taka-chan..I-it's not that I don't reciprocate your feelings or anything..!" "It's fine Hakkai, I get it," The lilac haired forced a smil...