Quirk of Freedom (BNHA x AOT...

Da _Rosie_Crystal_

๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎยท๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ /หˆ๐“ฏ๐“ปฤ“๐“ญษ™๐“ถ/ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ, ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด, ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ... Altro

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

77 2 3
Da _Rosie_Crystal_

No Ones P.O.V

Everyone was up in the trees watching as titans were trying to grab the scouts to eat them. Eren and Levi's squad were still moving through the woods as The female Titan chases after them.

Eren turns and his eyes meet directly with the Female titan's eyes.

---- With the Musutafu teenagers

"shit, shit, shit..." Kaminari muttered. "Why are these Titans so terrifying!"

"shut the fuck up, Dunce Face" Bakugo glares.

"BUT!" Kaminari begins.

"HEY, Idiotic one! shut up and don't let the Titans in the forest!" someone shouts.

"This is so scary...!" Ochako Mumbles

"HEY! (Y/N) YOU DIP SHIT DON'T FALL!" Jean blurts to the girl inches away from slipping making faces at the titans below her.

"AWWW JEAN! YOU CARE ABOUT ME!" (Y/N) teases

"NO, I DON'T DUMBASS!" Jean exclaims red of embarrassment.

"Sure you- WOAH!" (Y/N) was going to mock Jean but one of the titans below her had hit the tree she was in causing it to jerk and (Y/N) Strumbled and fell.

five people had suddenly leaped in to rescue (Y/N) but none of them had caught her. (Y/N) Had caught herself using her 3DM gear and she landed back on the tree.

"Don't care about me my ass." (Y/N) glares at Jean "You out of five people came to save me."

"Fuck you." Jean turns away and glances at the other people that tried to rescue (Y/N); Mikasa, Armin, Ymir, and...Midoriya?

"Who said that?" (Y/N) asks darting around.

"Said what? all we've been able to hear these past minutes were booms and other shit." Ymir states.

"No-No I heard someone say; 'These motherfucking people' It seemed so loud..." (Y/N) murmured audible enough for the people around her.

"That titan is turning into a quite tree-climber..." Jean mumbled.

"Wait!? Why does that titan look like Justin Beiber when he was younger. bro still going after his 'baby" (Y/N) giggles.

"BYE! NOT JUSTIN BEIBER!" Ashido laughs along.

"Y'all....cover your ears." (Y/N) says covering her own. Everyone was perplexed but only half of the people did as she said.

A scream was heard frightening the ones who didn't listen to the girl.

"HUH?!" Armin cries confused. Other people's eyes fixate on what's surprising Armin and all their eyes also widen in fright.

"They're... all rushing into the forest all at once?!" Jean exclaimed wide-eyed.

"ARE THEY ALL ABNORMALS?!" Connie shouts starting to get nervous as he started using his 3DM gear.

"WHO CARES! DON'T LET THEM GO!" Another soldier next to Connie responded to him also nervous.

"BEGIN COMBAT!" Someone yells and everyone begins to draw out their blades.

"...What is this?..." Mikasa muttered. (Y/N) shrugs in response.

"WAIT! Mikasa, (Y/N), listen to me!" Sasha said worriedly to get both the girls' attention. "I've heard that scream before! Back in the forest..." Sasha continued.

"You mean your hometown?" (Y/N) asks. Sasha nods.

"It's the exact same. It's the scream a cornered animal makes when it's given up...I was taught you have to be on guard until the very end of the hunt."

"So...You're saying, be careful?" Mikasa attempts to confirm what Sasha was trying to express.

"Please! 100 times more than usual! If you underestimate the forest...you'll die!" Sasha confirms.

"Alright! thanks for the warning Sasha!" (Y/N) states with determination in her eyes and leaves

----

P.O.V Switch: 3 (Y/N)'s P.O.V

Quickly moving through the forest I hear the yelling of other soldiers and Commanders' screams of commands. But... I also hear cries of pain. Did multiple people die?!

As I get closer to the scene I see The female Titan get eaten by the same titans we had been trying to keep away from the forest. I try to look for any dead or injured comrades but there's none that I can see but those cries of pain continue.

"W-what do we do?!" I hear Ochako, a girl from Midoriya's class say.

"Prepare to engage! we are going to cut the titans' napes!" I say to Ochako and other people in U.A.

"B-But- (L/N), there's so many!" Mina Suttered out.

"it's (Y/N). And don't worry just follow orders for Commander Erwin!" I command and everyone nods. We start slicing titans' napes and the cries get louder. "UGH! WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream in frustration.

"ALL SQUADS, PULL BACK" I hear Erwin yell and everyone pulls away from the titans still eating the female titan.

"ugh..." I groan to the throbbing pain in my head.

"(L/- (Y/N) are you ok?" Todoroki asks.

"Yes, I'm Fine. Just. Stupid head pain." I replied rolling my eyes to the pain.

"Then your unfit to be out here if you're injured!" Bakugo yells.

"I didn't get injured!" I fight back.

"Get out of there now." I hear a voice say.

"What the fuck?" I speak confused.

"What's wrong?!" Kirishima asks getting prepared to fight again.

"W-we need to get out of here before an- Before the titans turn back to us." I declare. Everyone nods except bakugo.

"You were going to say something else." He glares

"OH SHUT UP BAKUGO I'M TRYING TO SAVE YOUR ASSES RIGHT NOW! YOU WERE ALL FUCKING SHAKING IN FEAR DON'T DON'T YOU DARE SAY OTHERWISE YOUR EYES SAY IT ALL!" I scream I realized what I said and cover my mouth. I regret what I yelled. shit. "I-I'm sorry I'm just so stressed right now, it doesn't help with this head pain and voices I hear."

"Voices...?" Midoriya asks. I hesitantly nod.

"let's just go, Commander ordered us to gather to the west wing of the forest." bakugo spoke. I nod and begin to move. I notice everyone else was moving with everyone else. It cant be safe...Right?

"Over here!" I shout to get their attention and they all stop.

"Wouldnt it make more sense to continue through the forest? Not make the whole turn?" Kirishima asks.

"Y-yes! But it's safer to move from where we came in from." I say."Really? this is stupid." Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Oh? and giving orders to save people's lives isn't?" I snap back "Let's just leave." I say and they follow me out.

-----

Still P.O.V 3: (Y/N) P.O.V

We are back inside the walls...Long story short, Eren turned into a titan and fought the female titan. On our way back dumping bodies was fun...if you're into weird shit like that.

I hear the hateful words toward Commander Erwin and I see Petra's Father walking up to Captain Levi and talking to him. I furthermore see these two kids admiring the scouts...Fun...

"What a pain..." I mutter placing my head in one of my hands.

"Thank you," I hear and see a shadow standing in front of me. It was The group that I moved out of the forest; Midoriya, Ochako, Kaminari, Kirishima, Todoroki, Ashido, And Bakugo.

"huh?" I answer confused.

"Thank you," Ashido says again. "You basically saved us... if we went the same way as Eren and Levi's squad we would be dead."Ashido finished.

I smile. "No need to thank me."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

73.3K 1.9K 32
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿณ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."โŸ† ( ใ€ƒ"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "i heard that, jerk!"๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽ y/n is a intro...
249 9 27
There is a holiday within the Walls where, once a year, a single Titan is unleashed into the city for the civilians to try and take down. Hundreds wo...
1K 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
23.1K 367 16
"Why don't you try to associate yourself with others?" The black haired girl asked facing the board same as the brunette whose 1 meter apart from her...