Chapter 3

"Yep! Absolutely." Rang in (Y/N)s head. It's been 5 weeks since she left her home. And surprisingly she never felt homesick.

She also got accepted into the Survey Corps and today was her first day. (Y/N) took a while to get ready due to all the straps. But she was ready to go.

(Y/N) walks into the building and- many people were waiting near a stage. (Y/N) joined the group.

Soon enough a tall blonde haired man with bushy eyebrows came on the stage. He gave a long speech and (Y/N) zoned in and put most of the time.

(Y/N) was known to be impatient and fidgety since she was a child.

(Y/N) then noticed people walking away while some stayed. "Pussies." (Y/N) mutters to herself.

"We don't wanna die, sir!" Someone in the crowd yells.

"I see...Everybody you all look determined." Eyebrows say.

"Geez just get this over with" (Y/N) mutters to herself again.

——
A few minutes later

"Finally that's done!" (Y/N) groans as she stretches.

"What?! You're not scared we might get killed?!" A bald teenager speaks up.

"Hm? Oh Nah! If I die then I died-" (Y/N) says shrugging. Almost everyone looked at her horrified. Then a girl with a low ponytail and freckles spoke up.

"I like this one." She says smirking.

"But I like you more Krista!" She smiles and hugs the shorter blonde girl next to her.

(Y/N) smiles at the sight; "(Y/N). My name is (Y/N)!" She gleamed

Everyone introduced themselves and neither the less they were intrigued by the fearless girl.

—-
Meanwhile in musutafu.

"It's been weeks! I can't find (Y/N)!" (Y/N)s adoptive mom yells out to her husband.

"When was the last time you saw her?" He asks

"She was heading to bed after dinner. I- I- I'm so stupid! I should've never yelled at her like that!" The woman cries.

"Shh... it's not your fault. Do you know any motive she had to run away...?" Shouta asks. He was planning to have a search party for the young girl.

"Well we fought because...she wanted to join the....Survey Corps..." the woman mutters as she looks down in sadness.

The man's eyes widen. "If the case is that she ran away to the walls...and she is revealed to be from here she might get killed. And we can't go to look for her. We would be executed." The messy black-haired man says.

Mei tears up and starts balling at the thought of her daughter getting killed.

———
With (Y/N).

"Hey (Y/N)! Can you show me your combat style!" Eren shyly asks (Y/N). The girl turns after being interrupted talking to her new friends, Ymir and Krista.

"Oh! Sure Eren! See you guys later, Ymir, Krista!" (Y/N) smiles running off with Eren.

On the training ground (Y/N) stood there confused, "Is there something wrong Eren?" (Y/N) asks.

"You DI- well- uh no-" Eren Stutters out.

(Y/N) groans crossing her arms; "ugh, let me guess. I went emotionless and mute," Eren slowly nods. "Really.?! I thought we left that Arc! Ugh, whatever, hands up!" (Y/N) gets in combat positions so does Eren.

(Y/N) and Eren rained for hours. And Not a single Time did Eren beat (Y/N).

"And! 36 times in a row." (Y/N) grins, and releases her grip from Eren

"Guys! Let's go eat!" Armin yells out from the building door.

"Yum! I'm hungry!" (Y/N) stands up from the ground and skips her way to the building.

"BREAD!" (Y/N) yells out getting looks from over people as she stuffs the loaf of bread in her mouth.

"Geez, it seems like you haven't eaten in years." Jean scoffs.

"We don't need another Sasha..." Connie adds pointing at Sasha stuffing down her food.

"Heh, sorry...I just haven't had bread in...we'll months." (Y/N) says wiping her mouth and getting rid of the extra bread crumbs on her face.

"Months?!" Sasha yells out, her voice is muffled by the food.

"Sasha! Ew! Gross- you got food and saliva on the table-" Eren moved back in disgust.

"Haha! Massive L, Yeager!" (Y/N) yells out.

That table is always known as the loudest. Everyone knows it, they're always yelling laughing, and having fun, to say the least. Many people were annoyed with the group while others were intrigued.

"Cadets!" A loud voice boomed making the entire mess hall Silent.

"Ah shit, we probably fucked up" someone mutters

"WHOS WE?!" (Y/N) yells out, getting chuckles from the people around her.

"Uhm, thank you for settling down." Erwin starts, "after You all finish eating please report to the main area(?) to discuss everyone's positions for our next mission." Erwin says, bowing and leaving the stage.

"Man, knowing me, I'm forgetting everything" (Y/N) says shaking her head. Then she feels a hand on her shoulder, it was Mikasa.

"Don't worry I'll remind you." She plainly says. (Y/N) smiles nod and continued to eat.

——
In Musutafu.

Izuku still regrets spilling (Y/N)s secret and decided to apologize to her after school.

"Deku! What you did over there was super cool!" Uraraka cheers.

"Yes! It was truly amazing!" Iida follows.

"Thank you, guys.." Izuku mutters. His two other classmates notice his mood change.

"Hey, Midoriya. What's wrong?" Iida asks.

"Mmm...I just- I feel guilty..." Izuku cried out, "I rated out my best friend to her mom saying she wanted to join the Survey Corps!" He cried louder gaining the attention of everyone in the class. The room became silent and Izuku covers his mouth due to his mistake.

Suddenly laughing fills the room.

"REALLY NERD?! YOU'RE MAKING UP LIES ABOUT (Y/N)?! THE SURVEY CORPS IS A MADE-UP THING!" Bakugou barks out.

"Hehe, yeah Mido-bro I may be stupid but even I know that's a made-up story." Kaminari laughs.

"But...it's real..." izuku mutters sadly. Uraraka and Iida both feel sympathetic toward the boy.

They also both would say the Survey Corps was made up but they didn't want to make the boy feel worse.

After school.

Izuku's breaths were heavy as he runs down the streets towards his Friends house soon enough he gets there and knocks on the door.

A few seconds later, (Y/N)s mom answered the door, but she changed. She was paler, skinnier, and tired than before.

"Ms. Mei....are you okay...?" Izuku mutters audible enough for the older woman to hear.

"O-oh yes, I'm okay. Is there something you need izuku?" Mei asks.

"I-I wanted to ask if (Y/N) is home...?" The boy asks nervously and in return gets silence.

"Izuku...(Y/N)...ran away."