Chapter 12

No one's P.O.V

A few days passed after the news broke Sasha was Deceased. (Y/N) had gotten slightly closer to everyone in UA tho she kept her distance from Midoriya and Bakugou.

"(Y/N)."

(Y/N) turns to see that Historia and Ymir were standing behind her.

"Oh! Yes?" (Y/N) smiles.

"Are you okay? You've been quieter than usual...I know you were close with Sasha but-" Historia begins but Ymir buts in.

"Look! (Y/N)! Just because that potato girl died doesn't mean you have to put yourself down! You said so yourself! No matter who dies life must go on! Your so such a fucking Hypocrite!" Ymir scolds the (H/C) girl in front of her.

(Y/N) laughs, "Classic Ymir." (Y/N) says also making Historia Chuckle.

"H-hey!" Ymir stuttered embarrassed and then smacked the back of (Y/N)s head. "Shut it, Hypocrite!"

"OW!"

"Ymir! Don't hit (Y/N)!"

——

After what Ymir said (Y/N) knew she was right, she started following her own words and moved on, yes it hurt her to move in very quickly but it had to be done, everyday someone dies, who knows who's next?

Currently (Y/N) was packing a small bag to go out, she had Gotten Commander Erwin's permission. (Y/N) lied she had super important Errands to run for her parents since they were both sick, of course, that's a lie- she actually went out to find Elijah.

"Hey (Y/N), where are you going?" Kirishima asked seeing her walking out of HQ.

"A-Ah! I'm going to run some errands for my parents. Due to both of them being since they can't do much right now.." (Y/N) smiles

"Oh, well I hope your parents get better!" Kirishima did his contagious Grin.

(Y/N) nods happily and leaves.

"Wow! I can't believe they actually fell for that! How Naive are they?!" (Y/N) told herself out loud "WELP! LET'S GO SEE ELIJAH!" (Y/N) skips away from the building.

-
Finally arriving inside Wall Maria she looks around and there are titans everywhere. Thankfully none even bothered to notice my presence.

"Ohhh! Now it makes sense why no titan ever had an interest In me! Damn just like people-" (Y/N) spoke to herself again marching down to find Elijah.

After walking for a few minutes (Y/N) heard a familiar voice

"(Y/N)?"

"ELIJAH! Hey! I WANTED TO HANG OUT! HOW ARE YOU!?" (Y/N) smiles and yelled

"I'm doing quite good. How about you (Y/N)?" Elijah asks scratching his ear.

"Eh, alright, after Sasha dying it's been hard to feel normal then after being called a hypocrite I REALIZED I was being one so, HERE WE ARE!" (Y/N) yelled being her usual chaotic self.

"Wait- Sasha? Sasha Braus?!" Elijah said in a panic.

"Yes...? Y'know her?"

"A-ah I've heard her name being yelled as you guys- killed titans- my friends!" Elijah quickly said.

"..." (Y/N) gazes deep into Elijah's eyes there was something off about that answer his whole mood changed as soon as she spoke of Sasha. "Introduce me to everyone! Why don't cha'?!" (Y/N) grins pushing away the mood chance from Elijah.

"R-right!"

After Elijah introduced everyone to (Y/N) they all started to hang out. Yes. Like hundreds of titans and one girl. (Y/N) was having the time of her life, Sitting on Titan's shoulders as they ran across, having deep genuine conversations like she would with any of her friends.