Chapter 9

No Ones P.O.V

"We've found someone whom we suspect is the female titan..." Erwin says as they walked into the room where Eren was sitting at a table.

"The target is attached to The Military Police Brigade in the Stohess District. We've devised a plan to capture the target, The female titan, once and for all. We will move the day after tomorrow." Erwin continued

Everyone was listening carefully to Erwin but (Y/N) just zoned in and out wanting this to be over with. Then after minutes of waiting;

"Armin And (Y/N) were the ones...Who deduced the female titan's identity. And I decided to carry out this plan based on Armin's Proposal." Erwin says making (Y/N) tune in but then immediately after tune out

"Her name is... Annie Leonhart."

"Annie...? What made you think that Armin, (Y/N)?" Eren asks both of his friends who found out the female titans' identity.

Armin started to give his reason why he believed Annie was the female titan and then after he finished (Y/N)'s face looked disappointed.

"A-are you blind?!" (Y/N) asks Armin, "Look, Habibi, I love you platonically. But. Seriously at once, glace didn't you think the female titan had the same features as Annie?"

"U-uh-well at first glace...not really..." Armin murmured out.

"The female titan did look like Annie." Mikasa states.

"THANK YOU, MIKA" (Y/N) raises her voice due to someone else also pointing out the obvious.

"HUH?! What are you saying?! You're going to use THAT as your evidence to-" Eren shouts confused to both Mikasa and (Y/N).

"Combat style?" (Y/N) adds.

Eren becomes quiet and thinks. The female titan's combat style was the exact same.

---- The next day.

"Annie," Armin speaks as Annie walked by an ally way. she stops and turns to look at the person who called her name.

"Armin..." she says slightly surprised.

"Hey...Already a full-fledged MP, I see." Armin replies he hoped the entire plan goes as planned. Who knows what would happen if-

"What's the matter...?" Annie questioned. She then looked down at the boys' outfit; "What are you wearing? It's a porter outfit." she comments.

"The rain gear is to hide my Maneuvering Equipment. See?" Armin replied lifting up the Rain cloak and revealing his Maneuvering Gear.

"Armin? What's Wrong." Annie sensed something off about Armin. Like something is bothering him. Armin pulls down the hood and takes a deep breath.

"Annie...Can you...Come with us and help Eren escape?" he said. Annie was surprised then glanced to the side.

"Escape? To where? After ignoring a royal command inside the city walls...Where will he run?"

Armin starts to get a little worried and continued to try his best to convince Annie to 'help Eren escape.'

--- Later.

(Y/N), Armin And Mikasa follow Annie in their rain gear to get past the walls.

"Ah...! Here it is!" Armin beamed.

"...Here?" Annie asked.

The four teens in raincoats start to walk down the stairs.

"Hm? Annie?" Armin Questioned as Annie stared at them walking down.