Vast Sand (Bleach x M! Reader)

By Pathrisha2007

Our dear Filipino protagonist was a teacher in a very popular school in Japan. He was one of those teachers w... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42

Chapter-38

1.8K 71 65
By Pathrisha2007

.Fun times.

<6 years time skip>

3rd POV

Years gone by so fast, Ezekiah even said that maybe the slayers are ready to graduate from his teachings.

Only maybe that Natsu won't be reckless anymore, that he charged in without having a plan in his mind most of his battles. Not always though.

To the point that most of the time he got injured too much that (Y/n) worries about him losing too much blood, but that is part of his personality.

So we can't really change that.

Or maybe Laxus won't pride too much about how powerful he is to the point he would let down his guard on a child, that was a spy from a neighboring empire.

But that was years ago, the important thing is Laxus learned from that experience. Even if Fiore almost got wiped out from the map.

And it wasn't the fact that he got scolded harshly by his Dad and Grandfather. Nope, certainly not that.

Or that Wendy is still too innocent to the outside world, but she's a growing teen now. Soon a adult. Acnologia still wants to spoil her.

Even though she's really shy when it comes to new faces, she can be really brave for her dragon family when it comes to new enemies.

(Y/n) pats Acnologia's head because he's crying and proud by watching their baby girl turn to such a brave young lady.

Or the fact that Gajeel is still kinda... Err... Unapproachable...? But he's trying his best! Gajeel is confused as to why this is related to his training.

Cue Ezekiah explaining to him about it's not healthy to have a mindset that "I can just do it alone". Gajeel is still confused though.

But not anymore because of a certain incident, where he literally got kidnapped because Levy was also kidnapped and didn't think to inform the others.

Acnologia went on a panic frenzy at that time.

When they retrieved the two though, Gajeel apologized and Acnologia forgave him instantly. They also noticed about Gajeel's... Interest on Levy.

Cue the matchmaking madness that the dragon family went through, plus Sigal getting confused because he saw the whole fam spying on Gajeel with fierce gazes.

Sigal joined in the end. They weren't sure if it was a success, but they're noticeably closer...?

Or Rouge and Sting being with each other all the time. It's not really a problem, but they also have to learn that both can't be always be with the other.

There wasn't an incident this time, they only learned it when Acnologia and Sigal separate them and trained them individually.

Acnologia at Sting and Sigal at Rouge.

And lastly they made them train with each other. Their phase was peaceful unlike the others.

And lastly Eric. That man is a walking trouble magnet for some reason. (Y/n) remembers that Eric wasn't a trouble magnet at the anime, but since the plot changed...

Basically it's (Y/n)'s own fault for making this difficult for himself. In simple words, (Y/n) fucked himself.

Cue our dear protagonist and the other adults at the family plus Sigal, crying internally for thinking too much about Eric's problem. Giving themselves a migraine.

Meanwhile Ezekiah, was sleeping peacefully at the beach, basking at the warm rays of the sun on the sand.

Ezekiah was a little homesick.

It wasn't really a problem at the upcoming years.

Until recently (Y/n) figured that it was actually a cursed item that was attached to Eric's belt. He felt dumb. He also can't blame it because of how well concealed the curse item is.

Damn, he's getting senile for how old he is now, (Y/n) ignored that he admitted to himself that he is old.

He was still questioning as to why the fuck did he not noticed something was odd about Eric's belt?

But with a little chaos and random chairs flying around at the guild, Eric's problem was solved.

At the current time, we see the fam having a nice and warm vacation at the beach. Some of the guild members also joined the fun.

Well it is summer currently.

Here we can see Laxus, Natsu, Rouge and Sting playing volleyball at an open field, courtesy to (Y/n) for setting a net.

Near a tree shade, Wendy and Gajeel is preparing meals. How is Gajeel cooking you ask?

Apparently Sigal teached him how to cook so here he is, Wendy is the supposed supervisor.

And Eric is on the look out as the eldest out of them, also kinda acting like a lifeguard for everybody. Even though (Y/n) suggest that he can also join his siblings and have some fun, he politely declined. He said it was he's responsibility as the eldest.

(Y/n) is worried for Eric because he remind him of someone who's strict on responsibility once.

Acnologia and Zerald tanning. Yes Zerald is tanned.

Ezekiah sleeping beside his King, Sigal and (Y/n) chatting with each other. Their relationship as a 'Father and son' strengthened from the past years.

The day went by smoothly. Too smoothly.

Now this is the cue where something happens on a relatively normal day. Well, it's now considered normal to them because of the chaos they went on the past years.

So it wasn't really a surprise when the problem of a big octopus appearing from the deep waters of the sea were taken care of easily.

Plus extra food and some jewels because the octopus was too big for them so they have to sell some of it.

And that's saying something.

(Y/n) called in everyone to eat and praise them of their efforts and their teamwork.

They ate at the prepared table covered with banana leaves with all of Gajeel's cooked meals and meats plus takoyaki, also rice summoned by (Y/n).

No spoon or fork? Use hands. No knife? Use your teeth or magic. Said by our dear protagonist.

The meal was messy but the people enjoyed the new experience. Sigal still can't handle on only using his hands as a spoon but he's trying his best.

Even though some only ate a handful because of the slayers fast hands. (Y/n) assures some people that he still have more food in store.

It wasn't long until the food disappeared layed on the banana leaves.

Now it was a perfect time for (Y/n) introducing his Filipino desserts that's speciality is for summer.

The guild members were really curious. Like banana with sugar and on a stick? Weird ingredients put on a cup with ice, sugar and evaporated milk?? Frozen flavored milk inside in a tiny plastic??? And many more.

(Guess.)

They were very confused, even doubtful about the taste because of the weird combinations. That is until they tried it. They have now learned not to be picky when it comes to food.

Ezekiah has officially found a new favorite dessert.

Leche Flan.

Even though the balance of food wasn't healthy, and quite harmful if taken too much. But hey, they don't fit the term 'human' from his world as to say.

They played games and activities that can also count as exercise for hours, but the most important thing was they all have fun.

The sun was beginning to set.

Everyone eventually leave with smiles on their faces.

Well, not really everyone.

Acnologia gazed at the sun setting magnificently. He remembered those times. Where he met his adopted father, getting to know him and the sudden farewell.

But the memory of them watching the sun set on the beach of the island they first met still fresh in his mind, like it was just yesterday. The stars at that time shines ever so brightly like the sun when he was absent.

"Acnologia?" That voice that is ever so soft broke him from his trance. He looked at his father, the eyes that seemingly held infinite wisdom and truth softly gazed back.

Acnologia was again pulled on another trance. He really wonders what would really happen to him if this person, his father didn't appear in his life.

Would he suffer? Would he drown? Would he be in an ending loop of madness?

"Now what got you to look so nostalgic?" The sudden question wakes him up from his dark questions.

"I just remembered... Our time in the past, that's all..." He gazed back at the ocean, the sun already gone. A lot of time passed on that seemingly short moment.

He can't look straight at those eyes. Eyes that makes you feel exposed, but it doesn't fell uncomfortable. If he look again, he might fall to another trance.

The others went back first, so they were alone in this beach.

(Y/n) sat beside Acnologia and joined him of staring at the stars for a while, the silence is comforting.

Acnologia feels his father's right arm wrapped around his shoulder, and without hesitation leaned to the warmth.

The two just relishing the moment with them being alone together with the company of the magnificent starry night sky.

The silence says nothing but the meaning lifts a lot of weight from their shoulders.

<9 years time skip>

A lot happened.

The years feels like it was just a blur.

It kinda relatively peaceful.

Sure there was problems here and there, but it wasn't actually that severe.

Nobody lost a loved one.

Families were reunited.

Misunderstanding were cleared.

And many miracles happened.

Time flies by so fast it seems as though it was only yesterday that (Y/n) met them at the forest, or Sigal at the beach.

The drakes aren't even drakes anymore.

They have matured.

They grew.

Strong.

Wise.

Experienced.

And many more aspects of them.

But even with all of that change, they're still the same.

(Y/n) wasn't surprised.

It's his grandkids after all.

But it kinda hurt to let them go and let them lead their own lives now.

Acnologia and even Sigal was being overprotective because of that, but they also know that they can't keep them forever.

It was hard for them to let them go but they eventually managed.

Both will take it to their graves rather than to admit the fact that they cried when the slayers finally said it to their faces.

(Y/n) was looking out of a window from the 2nd floor of the guild, watching the sun set.

He's kinda nervous currently.

Why?

Well, it's not the fact that he has to eventually tell Acnologia and Sigal that he is kinda like an edge Lord of the thousands of beast back home.

Or that there's a chance that they might attack him once he tells them and telling him that he's a liar.

Or them rejecting his invitation of coming to his world and live with him.

No not that.

It's the fact that Wendy is getting married.

Out of all of his grandkids, why does she have to be the first?!

It's funny how (Y/n) wants to kill that bastard for stealing his baby princess from him.

But can't because he actually is very suitable for Wendy.

(I think you already know who Wendy is getting married to🤣)

(Y/n) swears that if he even treat her wrong once, (Y/n) will make sure to never make that man continue his legacy.

<Few hours time skip>

The wedding went shockingly smooth.

Acnologia was half expecting that hell would brake loose when they finally kissed and made their vows, because of his father, sons and Sigal have this look that they will kill something.

Or someone.

Him and Sigal, who still has that look, are currently eating in a corner and the ceremony just finished.

(Y/n) is nowhere in sight. Acnologia just hopes that his father wouldn't do something stupid like killing Wendy's husband or something.

"Why are you not even bothered by this Acno? Aren't you supposed to be the most protective out of all of us?"

Sigal said to Acnologia while grumbling, still upset that Wendy is the first of the slayers of being married.

Acnologia merely chuckled and responded.

"Let's just say that I saw something in the boy, something that reassures me of knowing that Wendy is in the hands of a caring, supporting and forever loving husband."

"That's saying a lot of something coming from you."

"Sigal, I just trust that boy, and I know he won't disappoint me"

"*Sigh... If you say so..."

"*Chuckles"

"... You're becoming more like dad when you chuckle like that."

"Wha- I do not sound like that old ma-"

"Oh? So are you basically saying that he isn't your dad? Hmmm?"

"Of course not! You know what I meant Sigal!!!"

"*Chuckles"

"Hah! You chuckled like him too!!!"

"Well, unlike you. I wholeheartedly accept that I sound like him because he is my dad."

"Why you lit-"

"Oh come on Acno! You know if you stop being a Tsun-Tsun you'll get more bragging rights~! Now that's 167 for Me! And 149 for you~!"

And they took off to the beach, away from the crowd. Quietly.

(Y/n) finally saw Acnologia chasing Sigal at the beach.

'It's now or never...'

He took a deep breath and approach the two who are now having a wrestling match at the sand.

Sigal being the first to notice him said his greetings.

"Hi da- *chokes-!"

"Hello father, a good evening we are having. I could join you for a walk if you'd like?"

"I'm DyInG-"

"Good."

(Y/n) chuckles at their antics.

"Alright that's enough of your antics, let him go Acnologia."

Acnologia let go, but without a jab to Sigal. The mentioned just giggled.

(Y/n) smiled at the sight. These two were not very synergized at the past, but look at them now, actually acting like brothers.

"I still can't get over of the fact that you two now are acting all brotherly... Though I'm not complaining, seeing you two being cute."

Both blushed by (Y/n) describing their mock battle as 'cute'.

"I-... I have something to tell you two..."

Okay. Seeing (Y/n) being nervous... Is uncomfortable.

They know that what he's about to say is important and they will listen.

That's the only thing they can do from all the things their dad has done for them.

"I-it's alright... You don't have to be nervous, we're here and whatever you're going to say... We're not going to judge you."

"That's atleast the only thing we can do for you dad."

(Y/n) smiles.

And he explained everything.

From being in another world.

Being reincarnated.

And their lives as Animes.

He already told this to his trusted people, the 5 generals, Ezekiah, and Zerald.

So it's not fair if it's going to be a secret to them when they're part of the family.

Though, I think our dear protagonist can't forget the funny faces they made when he finished explaining.

He also made Sybyl took a mental picture and store it in data, just to be sure.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued.

Welp. I have no excuses.
(Except that I forgot I have a book, again.)
So uh, how's your day? Nice i hope.
I literally cannot believe that this book once has like 50k views...? (IDK I forgot and I don't check it that much), but now 150k? Damn.
I have no energy to feel excited nor to celebrate so I'm sorry- I'm exhausted and I just finished an English essay (IHopeThatHelpedMyWritingALittleBit-).

I'm on that day of the month, so I'm sorry if my sentences above sounds like I'm a little bitch-

But I hope that you're enjoying the story, and see you next time! (I hope)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 14.3K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
394K 13.9K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
425K 8.9K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
229K 8.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...