FNAF 6/SB: The Escape [ENG. V...

By LaPelusaConPatas

[I also have a Spanish Version of this novel. Check on my profile] Have you ever wondered what would have hap... More

x''⁰1''x
||02||
||03||
||04||
||05||
||06||
||07||
×08×
x09x
x10x
x11x
x12x
//13//
//14//
//15//
//16//
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
[24]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
>34<
>35<
>36<
>37<
>38<
>39<
>40<
>41<
>42<
>43<
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
■50■
■51■
■52■
■53■
■54■
■55■
■56■
■57■
■58■
■59■
○60○
EXTRAS

[25]

48 9 3
By LaPelusaConPatas

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 5. Second Stage.
"The Ambition"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 2167]
[Duration: Long]

Finally, six in the morning. The doors of the Mega Pizzaplex opened waiting for customers.
The quick steps of Afton and Vanessa were present creating an echo in the basement, they had to hurry up and get out of there before a client found them.

Fortunately for them, there were still no people outside, other than a couple of clueless security guards.
Afton leaned out of the front office, the area seemed clear.
He crept past the pair of guards approaching the elevators to access the main stage, unseen.
Vanessa carefully followed the rabbit, when the man confirmed that the workers had left the field of view, he turned determined to leave.

- Where do you think you're going? - Bonnie's voice sounded at the end of the hall.

Afton remained static analyzing the situation.
Freddy and Bonnie, accompanied by Gregory, who silently watched the scene, remained hidden awaiting the arrival of the rabbit and the guard, assuming that they might try to flee at six in the morning.

His predictions were right. Vanessa gasped in surprise, she didn't expect to be cornered like this. Despite that, William remained firm and without saying a word.
The security guard was able to observe how the murderer's body continued to bleed, however it did not seem to affect him any more or he managed to hide it and pretend to be fine.
Possibly the last option was the right one.

- Freddy, Bonnie - The woman called with concern in her voice.

They were finally so close to getting out of here, Afton would be gone and they could rest in peace.
She didn't want them to get caught again, and if they took too long to leave, they would eventually get caught.
Afton turned his gaze slightly towards Vanessa, who was passively trying to communicate with the animatronics.

- We just want to get out, and none of this will happen again - The woman assured in an attempt to convince the robots.

Gregory climbed down from Freddy's storage tank, turning on his flashlight and pointing it at the killer and his partner. Afton narrowed his eyes.

- That man next to you - Pointed the boy to the rabbit - Has tried to hurt me, you know that he is not a good person, and do you plan to continue helping him?

The boy was right, despite the fact that he had hurt her and treated those around him horribly, she was still with him, but... why?
She was a security guard, she had to protect the innocent, and it was obvious that he wasn't. Vanessa was aware, Afton was a murderer, she was helping a murderer to escape.
She felt so bad inside, she didn't know what to answer.

- ... Are we going to try to think that nothing happened...? - Afton spoke, Vanessa looked up from her to him. -... He knows that I am dangerous.. And yet.. She decides to keep me here with you all...?

Gregory was silent. He didn't want to have that killer in the establishment, but he didn't want him to go free and harm more people.
There was so much discrepancy, the morality that he questioned which was the right choice.
But is it always best to choose the right option?

Freddy advanced his steps towards the woman and the man with the intention of trapping them.
She trembled, not knowing how to react. With fear she looked to Afton's eyes, he did not seem to move from the site, then moved her gaze to Freddy, Bonnie lowered his ears behind them.

- Go away, both of you - Bonnie spoke stopping Freddy's walk, the bear turned around confused by his friend's choice. - I'm not in favor of hurting anyone... I prefer to avoid any conflict and... I know that she doesn't really try to hurt us...

Bonnie's eyes connected with Vanessa's trembling ones.
The rabbit wasn't being morally correct, but he was forgiving them both.
Freddy shot a disapproving look, opened his mouth to speak but was quickly cut off by a roar from Montgomery.

- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? - Exclaimed the alligator, who jumped from the stairs to the golden statue of Freddy, and from there to where they were in just a few seconds - ARE YOU GOING TO LET THEM GO?

The reptile was furious, they didn't know how long he had been there, but they also didn't know that he had been following them since he left the office.
They forgave the black bear, now they thought they would forgive the killer and the security guard that electrocuted the alligator's circuits.

- I don't know who the hell you are - Monty spoke, looking from him to Afton, who just kept his eyes silent. - But you won't get away with it

- Yes, I will... 

Was Afton's reply before running out the door, Monty didn't hesitate to start chasing him.
Vanessa followed them in a panic not knowing how to respond.
Freddy, Bonnie and Gregory were left behind in surprise, the bear suggested calling the police, the rabbit reluctantly agreed.

Afton managed to get out of the mall, Monty for the first time touched the asphalt of the parking lot.
The alligator remained static without knowing how to feel, the air hit his metallic face, the street lights, the humans walking, several cars that were approaching confused when they saw the animatronic outside the Pizzaplex.

The reptile quickly calculated his jump to fall in front of the rabbit, cutting him off.
He stopped in his tracks, Vanessa catching up quickly.
Afton took a few steps back, knowing that Monty was faster and more agile than them, they could run and flee, but sooner or later they would be caught shortly after.
The noise of the bullets made Afton jump scaring him, he did not expect it.
Vanessa shot Montgomery several times making him back, but it didn't seem to be enough.
The animatronic stirred, recomposing himself, the bullets did nothing against him.
Why was she carrying a gun if she couldn't use it against robots?
What if one day the animatronics revealed themselves to them?
How would they stop them?

Afton snatched the gun away from Vanessa as she lost herself in her thoughts.

- Wait, do you know how to use it?! - Vanessa shouted, seeing the rabbit load the gun.

Afton looked to her, his white eyes narrowed.
And even though he didn't speak, she fully understood the redundancy in her own question.

- Watch out! - The guard screeched as they saw Monty charging at her directly.

The rabbit moved between Vanessa and Montgomery.
The woman was silent, he was trying to protect her or...
Make bait.

Everything went into slow motion for her, Vanessa let out a shriek as Monty jumped to attack her, she closed her eyes and heard a loud gunshot in front of her.
Everything succumbed to silence. She slowly opened her eyes blinking a little.
Afton was in front with his arm outstretched and the gun in it of hims.
Monty fell to the ground in spasms, as he jumped on both targets, opened his mouth to bite them and consequently took a shot from Afton, right in the endoskeleton of his head, severely damaging the circuitry.

The woman gasped hard watching her partner slowly lower his arm without letting go the gun.
Speechless, began to walk away from the Pizzaplex, she confused and not knowing how to react, decided to follow him.
The assassin didn't bother to turn around, just lightened his pace into the trees out of sight of the civilians.

- That was impressive... - Vanessa murmured behind him, Afton just tilted his gaze a little towards her, closed his eyes and continued on his way without saying a word. - I... Thank you for saving me from him...

She looked up at a broken sarcastic laugh. She frowned, not knowing what Afton was laughing at.

- How naive... - He spoke between dry laughter that faded little by little. - I will be honest, I would not pretend to protect you...

He stopped, turning to her. Vanessa swallowed hard.

- I was only protecting myself... - He spoke with his eyes on hers. - You were just their bait...

His voice was serious, she lowered her eyes somewhat offended. Vanessa wished he was lying, but she didn't even know when he was lying or telling the truth.
Afton was a danger with the words.

- Do not you believe me, Miss Vanessa? - Afton asked getting her to look up at him again. - ... Then let me show you..

She heard a gun load. The woman's pupils narrowed as she watched as he unhesitatingly aimed at her head and fired the gun.

"Click click click click"

No bullet came out. Vanessa felt her soul return to her body, she was pale.
He had tried to shoot her dead.

- Oh... - He blurted out of nowhere - .. You were lucky...

Afton dropped the gun to the ground, turned, ignoring her, and walked away.
She was lucky, as he said. She was lucky that the gun was empty, because he did not even hesitate to fire.
Vanessa understood that she had to be very careful with William at her side.
She saw the gun lying on the ground..
Should she follow him or... return?
Could she even go back to the Pizzaplex?
As soon as she touched that place, possibly the animatronics would jump on to kill her.

She sighed picking up the empty gun, following in Afton's footsteps.
Walked without knowing how to feel, with a pressure on her chest.
Feeling betrayal, fear, mistrust, worry, and many more negative emotions.
Then she remembered Baby's words when they first met.

------------------------------------

- He seems interested in you - Baby whispered capturing the human's attention - That's not a good thing...

Vanessa preferred to remain silent upon hearing the words of the animatronics.
Interested in her? How could HE be interested in someone like HER?
Baby broke her thoughts by continuing to speak.

- Don't get your hopes up - She continued, the guard observed the rabbit in the background. - He doesn't care about you at all.... He's toxic, poisonous like a snake...

- What are you trying to get at? - Asked the guard taking the courage to speak.

-..... He'll use you like a rag... You'll be useful to him and then he'll throw you away - She warned calmly, Vanessa remained silent - I'm telling you because I prefer to make you aware of the torment that awaits you...

-----------------------------------

That animatronic that tried to kill her in the basement was right.
Afton was toxic, poisonous, dangerous.
He had just used her all this time, did he protect her and even help her?
No.
He never cared about her, only about himself. Just wanting her to stay alive to use her for bait and information.
To be able to escape, to get rid of his daughter, Molten and Lefty.
Now Afton was walking away from her nonchalantly, not looking back, not looking at her.
He didn't even think of her as someone dangerous. Vanessa was completely useless and insignificant to him, right?

- Where we go? - Vanessa broke the silence, it took him several seconds to respond.

- You, I do not know... - He answered with a serious voice - ...I, now that I might not have them on me anymore... I am going to do something that I shall have done a long time ago...

The woman hesitated for a few moments, but she decided to ask.

- May I know what it is? - Questioned fearfully in a low tone.

- No - He replied - ..And stop following me.. You are very annoying...

Vanessa froze when Afton told her that.
He really was apathetic towards others, his words hurt like needles.
She couldn't help it, she became a security guard to help others, she felt the impulse to want to help him, but he constantly rejected her.
She felt like a disaster as a guard and protector of others. He began to think that she wasn't even really helping him, just hindering him.
The woman sighed aloud with sorrow.

When she is no longer useful, he will discard her... He did indeed try to kill her, but failed when the firearm did not do it job. However, he could have killed her in other ways, and he didn't.
Then, as he blended and lost in the woods, she widened her eyes in understanding.

- Why don't you kill me then, coward? - Vanessa asked raising her voice, he stopped his walking in the background.

She could see how he turned slightly, she got him, she caught his attention.

- Do you think I'm useless, that nobody is better than you? - She spoke loudly making her voice bounce back to him from the branches of the trees.

Afton didn't move.

- You consider yourself superior to others, that's why you treat them miserably - Continued, finally he turned around completely. - Well, I can assure you one thing!

Afton's white eyes met Vanessa's.
The rabbit shivered.

- You're going to need a rematch.. 

The girl's voice echoed in the man's ears.
He closed his eyes at her words. Just sighed heavily and loud enough for her to hear.
Vanessa hit the spot. Right on Afton's moral weakness.
William Afton hated when others were right.
He hated when others understood what he wanted.
Because until now, no one had ever stood up to him.

[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 989 30
"Jon came in pissed last night." Lefty said, the armless bear looked over to molten. "He then proceeded to cut my arm off. It came off like butter."...
439 5 21
Follows Michael Afton as he tries to survive a work week's time with killer animatronics that haunted his childhood. Or is that all there is to his b...
70.8K 2.3K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
11.8K 183 10
Michael Afton woke up, extremely confused about his whereabouts. He seemed to be at some sort of campsite. Where was he? Was this the afterlife? Were...