THE ACCIDENTAL LOVE ❤ (Jikook...

By jikookie006

A love started with an accident.... I always say him smiling and laughing. He was the star ⭐ of our class and... More

CHAPTER -1
Chapter -2
Chapter-3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter -10
Chapter -12
Chapter -13
Chapter -14
The End

Chapter -11

22 2 0
By jikookie006

Jimin's pov :

To say that I was embarrassed would be an understatement.
I was hurt. I felt like he didn't want me. He didn't feel the same way as I do. Laying on the same bed was a punishment when u could nit even touch the person I love.

But when he gave me a long kiss, then I realized that he wants us to wait. It was not that he doesn't feel the same way as me. I agreed with him. We slept in each other's arms.

******(Time Skip)

It's dawn. I was up early, it was the last day on the farm. I was very excited about it.

I saw Jungkook was still asleep and hugging me from behind me. Then I felt something was poking my thighs. I moved a little back so I could see what this is but I heard kook moaning.

He moved closer and I got dead still.

Is it really what I guess it is?

I tried to get away from him but he pulled me towards him and put his leg on me. Now his that specific part was more evident.

I could feel my face heat up.

My god, he will be very embarassed when he will realize what he is doing and in what situation he is in.

" Kook, I have to use toilet. Please remove your leg. " I told him.

" Umm... 5 more minutes, promise. " He snuggled in my back.

" No, I can't control for ome more minute. Leave me now. " I ordered

" Yes, you can control. " He said still with his eyes closed.

I didn't want to do this but you left me with no choice.

" Kook, your certain body part is poking me and it is really uncomfortable. So will you please release me from this torture? " I said.

He went still and in few moments he literally pushed me down the bed.

" Ouch, kook... It hurts. " I shouted.

" Sorry, sorry, sorry love. I'm very sorry " I laughed at his reaction.

He sat on the bed and jokingly glared at me when he saw I was making fun of him.

" I never thought that you are still going through your puberty. You still get a morning erection..... Hehehe..... It's fun.... Ouch. Quit hitting me Mr. Jeon Jungkook. " I yelled as he threw a pillow at me.

" It's not happy usually, Mr. Park Jimin. " He yelled back at me.

" Yeah, yeah.... If you say so. " He was ready to throw another pillow at me but I ran into the bathroom before that.

*******( Time Skip)

We went to the remaining places on the farm. It was very big.

At last, we were at the lake. Seokjin hyung left us there. We were quietly standing there. I moved and sat on the bench, which was placed there.

. Kook came and sat beside me. It was almost twilight when we reached there.

I was tired of all the walking and talking so I put my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me.

We were looking at the sunset. It was calm and beautiful. I saw his other hand was on his knee. So I took his hand in mine.

His hand is bigger than mine. It was almost half of his side. I was playing with his long tender fingers.

" I like it, like this. " I said with his hands still on mine.

" What do you mean? What this? " He asked.

" This. Us. The way we are. What we have in between us. " I replied showing him our interlocked hands.

He just smile and gave my hand a little squeeze.

" I want us to just stay like this forever. " I said those words as in my way to tell him my feelings.

I looked at him, he was looking after, at the setting sun.

Did he hear it? Or not maybe. He is not saying anything.

Then his phone went off.

" Yes, we are on our way. Yes, please. " He answered the person.

" What happened? " I asked.

" It's almost time for our train. Let's go. "

We both went towards the house. Namjoon hyung was standing by the car with our bags in the back seat.

I saw seokjin hyung was also standing nearby. I went and gave him a side hug.

" If you get some time then, please visit us again. " He said.

" Sure, Hyung. I will miss your food. " I said.

We bid goodbye to Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung took us to the train station.

" I didn't see Tae there. " I said to no one in particular.

" He went out for some business. He told me to tell you to take care of yourself. " Namjoon hyung answered.

" Oh, okay. Tell him I said Thank you." I replied.

The whole journey went by sleeping. Kook woke me up when we reached our city.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( Time Skip)

" Hey, mom. " I said entering the house.

" Hi, baby. I missed you so much. Did you take your medicines on time? And where is Jungkook? He didn't drop you here. " She asked so much in one go.

" No, mom. He left me just five seconds ago in front of our house . He was getting late so I didn't force him to come inside. " I said.

" Oh!. " Whith that, she went into the kitchen.

Noises were coming from the hall. I entered in there to find out that my uncle and aunt were there.

" Min... " Aerum came running to me.

" Hello, babydoll. I missed you so much. " I said.

" Hello everyone. " I waved at them.

" How was your trip , Min? " My aunt asked.

" It was awesome, aunt. " I replied. " Dad, I'm going to my room. I'm taking Aerum with me. " With that , I left them there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I changed into different clothes after freshen up. Aerum was going through my bookshelf.

I took my laptop to check out the pictures and videos. Tomorrow we will find out when we have to do the presentation.

We got a Monday holiday. So here I was laying on my bed with my laptop and cold drink in one hand.

I saw pictures of the station from where we started our journey.

" When will you marry Kookie oppa? " I chocked on the drink after hearing Aerum"s question.

" Why.... Why would you ask that? " I asked her.

" You said you will propose to him 2 years ago. " She said casually.

" What? When? Why? " I asked shocked.

" When I told you that I will marry him you said he is yours and you will propose him soon. That's why I gave him to you. " She said looking at something in her hand.

" You gave him to me? " I asked him.

" Yes, he was my boyfriend first. " She said. "Mom said you forgot something, then why don't you read this. You wrote so much in it maybe you will remember it. " She said showing me my diary.

It was my diary which I didn't read or written in for so long.

" Tell me more about him. " I asked her.

" We used to meed in the park everyday. You both sat on the bench while I played. Kook oppa used to take us to the idea cream parlour. " She said smiling.

" He is cute. " I whispered.

" He cried ; he cried very much the day you were first going to the hospital. I saw him sitting in the corner. Aunt scolded him and uncle told him to go and even slapped him but he didn't leave. " She said a little sad.

" Mom says that we never forget the people we love then how you forget him? I remember you told me that you live him. " My heart stopped beating after hearing that.

I didn't realize the flowing tears from my eyes. I wiped them away.

" Aerum love. I m feeling tired, can you go downstairs? " She just nodded and then left me alone.

I took my diary in my hands. It looks exactly like Jungkook's.

I think it's time to look into my past.

With that, I opened my diary..

***********************

Hello lovelies.

I will come with the next chapter soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
1.1M 62.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
111K 1.8K 25
@alexandraneville: never do the same mistake twice. unless he's hot. @tchalamet: huh
91.8K 324 13
As the title says