𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗟 | 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝑿...

By I0Do0Weird0Fanfics

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ - ╰⋯➤ 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗟 "₊❏❜ 🥛⋮𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑] ⌒⌒" ‧₊˚✩ ↓ "�... More

𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧
𝗦𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗧 𝗨𝗣
Present: Trouble
Present: Back in action
Present: Stinky Pete
Present: Escape
Discontinue or not?
𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍
NEW ACCOUNT

Present: Unexpected

2.1K 44 2
By I0Do0Weird0Fanfics

(𝑨/𝑵) 𝑯𝒊 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒕!)

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗;

                                       "𝑫𝒂𝒍𝒆..?"

✿𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑼𝑬♡
☾𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺★

          "You do a couple of those a day and you're in...-" Monty interrupted your brother dragging him in shutting the door "Quick! Get in!" Monty said Dale laughed clearly not seeing you and Chip "Okay." He then stopped laughing "Oh.." Dale turned and saw you and Chip. Chip with his hands on his hips and you with your arms crossed "Dale..." Chip said in a bored tone "Chip, (Y/N). Hey." "Yep, it's us." Chip said "Cool" "Not cool actually.." you whispered  "Yeah, I called Dale for help also. I hope that's okay." Monty said you scoffed but Chip said still in a bored tone "Yeah, why wouldn't it be okay? I mean, it is, uh٫ okie-dokie artichokie." You then turned to Dale "Oh yeah totally it's okie-pokie with me too I guess..." You said whispering the last part covering it with a cough. Dale smiled slightly "Artichokie"? "Pokie"? For real?" "Yes. "Artichokie." "So, you both are not still mad about all the stuff with, you know, Double-O-Dale and Rescue Rangers getting canceled?" You were mad but got over it but it still hurt sometimes "Mad? No. I'd be pretty pathetic to care about something from that long ago." He then got his jacket from the couch arm rest putting it on "Oh. Okay. I mean, you can care a little if you want to. I mean, I care, but.." Dale said whispering the last words "So, what's been up with you?" Dale asked "Oh, you know this, that other vague things to fill the space of this conversation." Chip said then you spoke.

          "I got a cat and lost a job.." Dale's and Chip's eyes widen "You lost a job!?"Chip said then Dale said "You got a cat!?"  You and Chip glare at Dale laughed nervously and clears his throat and Chip patted your shoulder "Do you need to find another I know a place you can get one?" You laugh "No I got 2 others it's fine but thanks for the help Chip." He smiled at you you smiled back then "Woah did I miss something are you a thing, O.M.G. yes I always wanted this!" Dale said You and Chip looked at Dale both you and Chips faces 50 shades of red then not a second later. "No, no, no we are just friends!" Chip said 'Friends kinda hurts wait what am I thinking!" You thought then immediately agreed "Yea no!" You shouted "Awww.." Dale said Dale then cleared his throat

"Okay, well, you two look the same." Dale said trying to ease the awkwardness only to make it worse "Yeah. Thanks. And you look...different." Chip said "Yeah, it really kinda ruined you.." you said "That's rude Y/N I thought it looked good but. Hey, it's no secret I had the CGI surgery done and actually "Y/N" it had done wonders rejuvenating my career." Dale said dragging your name you scoffed its your brother. But you hate him. "Yeah "YOUR" career." You faked a sweet smile even though deep down you wanted to grab him by his feet and throw him outside the window. "Relax N/N plus. I'm actually starring in a play tonight." You glared daggers at him and Chip looked bored well tried to you knew that he was still upset. Then Dale tried to save himself. "But, man, I tell you the real hot ticket is Rescue Rangers. There's even some buzz about a reboot. Someone started a Facebook fan page for it and everything." You were already going to open the door to leave whispering bye to Chip and Monty and tried to leave pay attention to the word "tried" I was pulled by Monty him dragging Chip and Dale also into a hug.

         "Crikey! A Facebook fan page? They don't just give those away." Chip, Dale and me got out the hug Chip brushing himself off "Oh, he's full of it, Monty." as I get up and go for the door again then turned around "Bye Dale it was nice being reminded how you just threw us all away. And Monty look if your in serious serious trouble call me okay and Chip it was amazing seeing you again but I now have to go bye..." You then got out hearing Chip's muffled voice talking about something you then started walking in the hall putting your hand on the railing. You then heard a door slam you look back and see Chip you then turned back and continued walking pressing the button for the elevator "Hold up don't leave me hanging here let me go in too!"

Chip said then went right next to you when the elevator door open and you went inside. after a little silence "So..how's your dog?" You ask "Oh, oh she's great she's probably making a mess right now though" you laugh "Yea so is my cat (She/He) tried to eat their bed so I wonder what their doing to the house right now." He chuckled then frowned "I can't believe Dale is still all about that thing I went to go help Monty not take a ride down in some old Hollywood drama.." you patted his back and smiled "Hey it's okay we will just try to avoid him more sounds rude but he threw us away so he deserves it." Chip had doubt but nodded you smiled. Then the elevator stopped.

         You then started to get out the apartment Chip followed you, you saw a bunch of billboards of bootleg movies and they looked horrible "They think they can squeeze a dollar out of essentially nothing. He's the one that quit the show in the first place. I've been fine without it. It's garbage. Total garbage." Chip said also seeing the horrible bill boards of baby's a woman who dressed like a man "That's it's better to not even have friends. Unless they really matter." You then patted his shoulder he looked at you and you pointed to one of the billboards "Look at that looks interesting." "Okay yeah sure that's interesting.." Chip said then he said "Uhhhh I mean it's been a while since we seen each other wanna watch it at my house maybe?" You smiled "Yeah sure that would be nice it looks so cool and weird let's go!" Chip then led the way to his place and you saw his dog you played with it a little then went to watch the movie it was so weird.

          Batman VS E.T. That's what it was called Chip putted it on and you both sat on the couch. This was a movie you never thought you would see a weird bootleg. After like 40 minutes you got tired and fell asleep but you fell on Chip's shoulder he almost let out a yelp but stopped himself. "Uhh...Millie, Millie!" Chip shouted whispered for his dog. Then the loud steps of the dog came and she sat near Chip behind the couch making a loud thud "Shh... alright Millie your a girl what do you do in this situation!" Chip shouted whispered furrowing his eyebrows furrowed the dog only licked his face for a answer. "Bleh.. really Millie..." He wiped the saliva off fhis face with his free arm. In the end he just let you stay there blushing. 40 minutes more later the movie came to a end E.T in Batman's arms saying weakly "E.T. forgive Bat..." It then cut to Batman's face "Fine." Batman said in his deep voice Chip sniffled in sadness "Yeah, right. Like that would ever happen." Chip said Millie was also watching the movie too now laying down Millie whined that woke you up you got up and took your head off Chip's shoulders not knowing you did sleep on his shoulder "Oh I'm so sorry I did not mean to sleep through the movie who won!" You said "Uhh.."

          Chip was going to answer until his cell phone started ringing it was a random number Chip picked it up answering "Hello?" "Hey, it's Dale. Don't hang up." He said quickly you listen in "Look, I just got a call from the police Monty's been kidnapped." "WHAT!" You yelled through the phone "Quite it down Y/N." "Wait Y/N is there what did you do with my sister bud." Dale said "Nothing don't get any ideas it was just a movie still don't get any ideas anyways.  What are you serious?"  Chip said jumping up from the couch slightly "Yeah, it's crazy. The cops want a statement from us since we and Y/N were the last people he talked to. I'm gonna head back to his apartment, I'll meet you there, okay?" Dale hung up and you and Chip were immediately out the door we rushed to his apartment seeing the police and you both went straight to his room centered the elevator and went up it dinged and you both got out and walked seeing Dale sitting on the ground leaning on the ground. You saw the yellow tape and was worried .

"Chip, Y/N, you're here." Dale said getting up "Of course. Come on." You all then went Chip lifted up the tape and left it lifted up for you then let it down in Dale's face he just scoffed and lifted the tape up letting himself in we saw a Officer/Detective (Again idk) looking for clues and so we're more Officers/Detectives broken glass could be seen by two doughnuts and then some mushrooms drinking coffee. The Detective/Officer who was blue and made out of clay brushed a fingerprint and put his hand over it getting the fingerprint stuck on his hand then a toad came holding up a bag labeled "Evidence property" for him when the clay person cut off part of his hand where the fingerprint cutting smoothly. "Toad, take this to the lab." He the put the piece of clay with the fingerprint in the bag then turned to you guys.

  "You're the friends of the victim? You got anything for me? Any known enemies or threats?" The Detective/Officer said "Yeah, actually, my friend Monty told me he was in a situation to owing a lot of money to the Valley Gang?" You said "He was afraid of being bootlegged since he was somewhat of a star. In the early'90s." Dale said with a smug face. You and Chip rolled your eyes at him as Dale continued making a fool out of himself as the Detective's/Officer's face shows no sign that he knows what it is yet Dale still continues "He was on the Rescue Rangers." The man's face stood the same not knowing what it was. Dale pushed on "We were on the show together." Same face "Chip 'n Dale, Rescue Rangers?" Dale pushed him again. 𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 "When you need help, just call-" Dale started singing but almost immediately interrupted by the man "Never heard of it." He said quickly "What?" Dale asked shocked.

          You rolled your eyes shoving Dale gently as he turned to you and glared at you. Chip then putted his hand on his face "This is my fault. I shouldn't have left." Chip said ashamed "If it's your fault it's mine I mean we were both there but I left first." You said he then turned to you "I rather me think I took the fault than you think you took the fault." You smiled and putted a hand on his shoulder for reassurance "It's not our faults it just happens plus you could have been taken too." He nodded agreeing

  "Well, it eats me up inside to have to tell you this, but if he's been taken by The Valley Gang, I doubt we can help you." The man said walking in a different direction you all following "We've been trying for years to track those sleaze bags. A fella named Sweet Pete, runs the whole operation." The clay man said writing something on a clipboard "And he's always one step ahead of us." Chip furrowed his eyebrows "Oh how dare you not try again." You whispered glaring at the clay man "What? So, that's it? I-I thought that cops were supposed to serve and protect, not give up and move on." Chip said "Yeah musty clay man!" You shouted the cop turned to us glaring at Chip but mostly at you, you smirked glad he was mad and you crossed your arms as Dale snickers

"Hey! I'd give anything to make a case against those scum. And don't call me musty clay man! Anyways Sweet Pete's got his fingers in the every illegal business from bootlegging to stinky cheese, getting rich while we look like we just fell off the turnip truck." The cop said "All done, sir." A lady said from a window making the clay cop exclaim startled "Oh! You scared the beans out of me, Steckler." "Sorry, sir. I searched the perimeter. No clues." She said "Yeah, of course not. Why would there be? Six missing toons in a month and not one clue." The man said putting a hand on his temple or clay temple "Well, maybe we should check in with the neighbors? See if anyone saw anything?" She suggested

"Oh, yeah. You think? Why don't you just leave the real detective work to me٫ okay?" He said with sarcasm as he laughed "Sheesh." "Right. Sorry sir." She said a cop sock then came out "Chief, the press are outside waiting for a statement." The clay man groaned "Do I have anything on my back?" "Yes, sir. It looks like a Monopoly game piece and Officer O'Hara." The lady said "Officer O-! What the-..Ugh, just want one day my shirt stays clean." The clay cop said taking the little bird out of his back leaving a mark "Okay, pack it up, boys." The clay cop said. Taking off his hat and stretching his hair more on his head so he did not look that bald. "Let's go."

As the man walked off the three of you were going to walk out until the girl spoke up "Hey!" She chuckled and got the trios attention "I'm Ellie Steckler. Uh. I am a huge fan." She said smiling "Aww that's sweet." You said and Dale said "Really?" While he walked to the balcony where her face was you and Chip followed. Chip rolled his eyes "I actually became a detective because as a little girl growing up in Albany, I wanted to help people. Just like you guys." She said You smiled 'That's nice' you thought. "No way. We are so honored. Namaste." Your brother said clasping his hands together "You know that was just a TV show, right? Not real." You poked his cheek "Oh come on Chip, is it not sweet she helps people and is inspired." He scoffed and rolled his eyes and crossed his arms a little blush on his face.

You stopped poking his cheek. "Chip, listen to my sister, inspiration is inspiration." "Look, I heard what Putty was saying to you guys. But I don't think it's hopeless. I'm breaking some rules telling you this, but from everything that we know bootlegging, the whole process takes about two days." Dale put another smug look on "That's 48 hours." You slapped the back of his head "Yeah no durh." You said "Ow Y/N that hurt." Dale said. Ellie laughed and Chip just still had a bored expression. "The problem is, we don't know where Sweet Pete's bootlegging facility is. Land every time we try to get a warrant, we get so bogged down in red tape that nothing happens. But if you guys can find that bootlegging facility, I think you'll find your friend." "Wow! Thank you, and thank you again for watching the show. It really means a lot." Dale said looking at Ellie in a way "You are gross" Chip said. You scoffed "Yes thank you for "HELPING " us Ellie." You said smiling and dragging out the "helping" directly at your brother who just cares about how they watch their show. "No problem Y/N. I'll be in touch."Ellie said "You're amazing!" Dale shouted and she walked away. "Eh?" You and Chip look at Dale "What?" You both said in sync."You heard her. We should go find Monty ourselves." Dale said punching Chip's shoulder playfully "Are you kidding?" "Yeah no I'm done with this we are not doing this!" You shouted at your brother "I'm with Y/N are you joking us right now." "No! Who better to rescue Monty?" "Uh, anyone really." You said for Chip. " and you both walked away from Dale he then ran back to us.

                       "𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒂𝒎
                          𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈٫ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚.       
                        𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆-𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎"

(𝑨/𝑵)  𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚)

2863 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 916 11
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • "𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗺�...
655 11 6
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃...
2.3K 290 35
'𝕽𝖚𝖉𝖗𝖆' 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 ᗪᗴTᗴᑕTIᐯᗴ...
1.3K 35 14
"𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢, ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑎...