The Serpent Queen

By SaleyBelle

"I am Catherine di Medici; queen of France and mother of kings." At a time when women are taught to be quiet... More

Characters
Act I
01. The Proposal
02. Alessandro
4. Lorenzo
5. Meeting the French
6. Meeting the French II
07. Prayers
08. Wedding bells
09. The consummation
10. The newly wed
11. Honeymoon Love
12. The Queen
13. A Farewell
14. The Ladies in Waiting
15. Margaret of Navarre
16. Despair
Recap Act I
Act II
17. The Prince
18. Rekindling
19. The start of something new
20. A new start
21. Giulio Di'medici
22. Grief
23. Good News
24. Henry Tudor
25. The king's plans
26. Preparations
27. Margarita of Austria
28. The Florentine people
29. The king of England
30. The Scottish Alliance
31. The Wedding Night
32. Anne Boleyn
33. Destiny
34. Loss
35. The Accused
36. The Accused II
37. A mothers grief
38. Diane
39. Wise Words
40. Betrayal
Recap act II
Act III
41. The heir of Florence
42. Broken Promises
43. Queen of Scotts
44. Familie ties
45. Divorce
46. The depart
47. Rulers
48. Persuasions
49. Bitter end
50. The fall of the scottish queen
51. The fall of the scottish queen II
52. Memento Mori
53. Momento Mori II

Before reading

2.4K 15 10
By SaleyBelle

23rd of may, 2022

I decided to write this book after I found out there was going to be a Catherine series with the similar name. So remember that this book was written for before the series and so will not be the same unless it happens to be the same by accident.

Another reason I decided to write this book is because I've never read a wattpad book in which Catherine was the main character.  So I hope to be the first to do this.

I think it's important that a fictional book about Catherine de Medici be released.  Not only because I think her character wasn't perfectly written in the series reign, but also because the Catherine in my own head is a completely different person.

In this book, we will experience Catherine's life from the age of fourteen and continuing until her death. This means, among other things, that the book will have many chapters compared to my other books.

As for you, this book will be full of cliffhangers for me because, as a the writer, I don't have a precise storyline in mind.

This book will definitely be much darker than my previous books. It will cover more adult topics and I'll also list anything that has a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter.

I look forward to writing this book and reading your opinions and thoughts in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2.3K 36
Update: Every 2 weeks Weds AEST ____________________________________ Chosen as a last resort to overcome Anne Boleyn's rise to Queen, Isabella De Ang...
3.4K 60 32
Catherine Howard was known as one of the most beautiful women. The queen was in need of a lady-in-waiting; that's when the very well educated and sm...
941 37 10
As Kamaria's journey unfolds, she discovers the true nature of power and the sacrifices that come with it. She must navigate through political allian...
151 0 11
After the death of Francois I, King of France, Sybille and Duke take the throne of France. Will Henri and Catherine destroy everything Sybille and Te...