๐š ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...

By jelovebs

[๐—–๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ] - You continued to dance with him, swaying as the night progr... More

Page 00
Page 01
Page 02
Page 03
Page 04
Page 05
Page 06
Page 08
Page 09
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Hi [Author's Message]
๐Ÿคก Hola
Update 1
Update 2 ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ
Update 3: She's baaack๐Ÿ‘น
Page 14
Update 4: yay
Page 15
Page 16

Page 07

181 3 1
By jelovebs

CHAPTER SEVEN.

-

You walked down the stairs of the casita, walking towards the kitchen to see if Camilo was there.

He was. The boy was sitting down on the dining, eating arepas. "Hey Y/N! Did you find Mirabel?" He asked.

You also noticed Julieta was there too, cooking.

You shook your head, "No.." you rested your head on the palm of your hand.

The human chameleon frowned, handing you an arepa. You gratefully took it from his hand, thanking him in the process.

An uncomfortable silence slowly washed through.

I'm so fucking tired.. You sighed.

Camilo noticed your discomfort. "Hey.. do you wanna go on a walk?" He asked. You looked up at him, slightly nodding.

He stood up. The boy held out a hand for you to grab, which you did grab.

The two of you walked out of the kitchen, holding each other's hand. "So what happened?" Camilo asked.

You raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" Camilo smiled, "How did you two find the vision?" he looked at you.

"Well.. Luisa told us to go to Bruno's tower. She told us he had one last vision before he left, which was about.. you know, the magic dying." Camilo nodded.

You continued, "So we went there. Mirabel went in his vision cave, and she found the broken pieces of the vision. But the cave collapsed." Camilo raised his eyebrow.

"How did you two get out?" You shrugged. "Kind of out of luck?" You smiled. Camilo chuckled.

You suddenly saw Abuela, helping the Guzmans with Mariano's broken nose. She turned to see the two of you. She gave you a stern and serious look,

You covered the side of your face in embarrassment.

You looked back at the Casita. You saw a bunch of exotic plants, and what seems to be Isabela and Mirabel dancing on the roof.

"Wait.. look!" You got Camilo's attention as he turned around, looking at the direction of where you pointed.

"It actually worked, they're actually talking!" You smiled excitedly. "What?" Camilo asked, confused.

Spiky and exotic plants were popping out of the ground, one hitting Mariano's nose once again.

You turn towards him, "I'll explain later, come on!" You ran towards the Casita with Camilo.

You looked up, seeing the two sisters hugging in front of the candle. It seemed to glow brighter. It's working!

You stopped to look at them, seeing them fall inside the Casita.

You and Camilo quickly walked in. You saw a pile of colorful flowers in the middle, with the two laughing together.

"Guys! I-" You started, but was suddenly cut off by someone yelling, "What is going on?!" Abuela came in, obviously angry.

Camilo pulled you back.

"Abuela! It's okay.. Everything's- We're gonna save the miracle! The magic..!" Mirabel tried to explain to her. "What are you talking about?! Look at our home! Look at your sister!" Ay, fuck you lady.

You glared. "Please just- Isabela wasn't happy.. and she di-" Abuela cut her off, "Of course she's unhappy, you ruined her proposal!" You felt Camilo tightly grip onto your waist.

"No, no, no! She needed me to ruin her proposal! And we did all this!" Mirabel raised arms up to show all the flowers around the Casita.

"And the candle burnt brighter, and the cracks!" Abuela tried to cut her off, "That's why I'm in the vision! I'm saving the miracle!"

Abuela got frustrated, "You have to stop, Mirabel!" she yelled. You were starting to get tired of her,

Mirabel went silent.

"The cracks started with you." Your hands balled into fists. "Bruno left because of you." Abuela blamed.

"Luisa's losing her powers, Isabela's out of control, Y/N has been dragged into our problems, because of you! I don't know why you weren't given a gift, but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!"

You wanted to step in, but didn't wanna leave Camilo.

Mirabel finally spoke, "I will never be good enough for you.. will I?" you frowned.

"No matter how hard I try." Mirabel glanced at her family, before speaking, "No matter how hard any of us tries." Abuela was left silent,

"Luisa will never be strong enough! Isabela won't be perfect enough. Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him!"

"Bruno didn't care about this family!" Abuela replied. "He loves this family. I love this family! We all love this family!" You we're about to tear up.

"You're the one that doesn't care!" Mirabel yelled, "You're the one breaking our home!" Abuela tried to stop her, "the miracle is dying because of you." Abuela was taken aback, her face turning into a face of realization.

The cracks suddenly grew bigger, Casita was shaking. Ground broke between Mirabel and Abuela.

Mirabel ran towards the direction of the candle, "Casita! Get me up there!" Casita broke off a piece of the railings for Mirabel to use as a ladder.

"Mirabel wait!" You tried to call out for her.

Camilo had already run up the stairs to try and save his cousin. "Camilo! Watch out!" You yelled when the ceiling started to almost fall on him, but he quickly ducked to prevent it from doing so.

All you could do was watch. You were paralyzed again.

Isabela tried to swing across, but once the light from her door had faded away, the vine she made disappeared, causing her to fall.

You looked back at Camilo, who had jumped to get on the roof. But gravity didn't let him, he fell, but Casita had bend the railings to save him.

"Y/N!" You heard someone call. It was Catalina, with your mom who was holding Sebastían in her arms.

"What are you guys doing here?!" You exclaimed. "We saw the house breaking from outside!" You looked around. Your eyes landed at the ladder Mirabel was climbing on.

"Y/N! You have to get out of here before the whole house collapses!" Your mother said. You hesitated. You wanted to save Mirabel, but wanted to listen to your mother and get out.

You looked back at your family, "I'm sorry." you ran towards the ladder, climbing on it.

"Y/N, don't!" You ignored the calls of your mother, trying to reach Mirabel. "Mira! Come on, we have to get out!" You yelled.

Mirabel didn't listen, making it to the top and grabbing the candle. Her family was desperately calling for her.

The floor shook, making the ladder fall.

"Y/N!" You heard what seemed to be Camilo, who tried to run to you to save you from falling but Casita had already pushed everyone out by making the floors wave.

You fell. Your head hit the ground hard enough to make you pass out.

Mirabel was pushed off the roof, candle still in her hands. Stairs were made into a slide to prevent her from crashing down.

She landed right next to you, so, she grabbed your unconscious body and held you close.

Casita moved doors and dressers to cover you and Mirabel. And then everything collapsed.

Casita was gone.

The candle went out. Casita made it's last goodbye by using one of the doors, that had covered you and Mirabel, making the window on it wave.

Julieta ran to her daughter, asking if she was hurt.

Mirabel slowly shook her head.

"Is Y/N okay?!" Your mother had ran towards you. She gasped once she saw you, unconscious.

She grabbed you, holding you close. "They're still breathing, thankfully." she sighed.

Camilo, who was comforting his crying brother, quickly gave him back to his mother when he heard your name being said.

"I-I'll be back, Toñito." The crying boy nodded, cuddling close to Pepa and continued bawling his eyes out.

Camilo jogged towards you.

"A-are they okay?" He asked. Your mom nodded. "They're just passed out." She smiled at Camilo.

"You can hold them." Your mother said, giving the boy your unconscious body. He held you close, placing a hand on your cold face, rubbing the dust off of it.

"You care for them a lot, it's sweet." Your mother commented. "Yeah.. a lot." Camilo's face flushed with a shade of pink, whilst smiling at your mother.

Camilo looked up, expecting to see Mirabel, but she had disappeared with no traces of her anywhere near.

Julieta walked up behind Camilo, asking, "Where's Mirabel?" Camilo shrugged.

"Señora, have you seen her?" The human chameleon asked your mom. "No.. I was too focused on Y/N I didn't notice her leave." Julieta looked around, very worried for her daughter.

"Amor, what's wrong?" Agústin asked Julieta. "Mirabel's missing!" Your mother got up, offering to help find Mirabel.

She looked at Camilo, "Take care of Y/N for me, please.." the boy nodded. Wake up, Cariño.. please.

-

END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 1.7K 21
๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’Š๐’•, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’†๐’… ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“... ๐’‚ ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜...
9.4K 154 13
Y/n is a normal, kind sweet teenager who gets terrible treatment from her father because she loves the Madrigals and has a crush on one of them. Her...
29.2K 616 16
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค "I can never get enough of the butterflies she brings to my stomach with one glance." *เณƒเผ„ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
49.4K 1.3K 38
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€ โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœซ โ”Š โ”Š โ™ซ ยฐ โ”Š โŠน " ๐™‰๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช " โœฝ โ‹†โ”Š . หš. " ๐™€๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š " โ† . หš *...