𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗟 | 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝑿...

By I0Do0Weird0Fanfics

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ - ╰⋯➤ 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗟 "₊❏❜ 🥛⋮𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑] ⌒⌒" ‧₊˚✩ ↓ "�... More

𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧
Present: Trouble
Present: Unexpected
Present: Back in action
Present: Stinky Pete
Present: Escape
Discontinue or not?
𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍
NEW ACCOUNT

𝗦𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗧 𝗨𝗣

2.1K 59 27
By I0Do0Weird0Fanfics

(𝑨/𝑵) 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒂 𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝑺 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒆𝒂 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚)

☏𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑷 '𝑵 𝑫𝑨𝑳𝑬☤
☬𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑼𝑬 𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺♠
𝑬𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅♡

"And so٫ I just wanna thank all of you for the greatest three years of my life. "All six of the critters had jumped from their stage to a table with drinks in their hands" When I think back to where this all started٫ me finding Y/N in third grade when she went in the wrong class. And then Dale sitting all alone in the cafateria٫ so sad. "Chip said holding Dale's and Y/N shoulders.

" Well٫ I wasn't that sad." "I dont know dear brother were you?" You said they all laugh but Dale not so much " Thats funny. But never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd be here now. So٫ to you Dale and Y/N٫ my bestfriends and all to you. " Chip hugged you and Dale " And to everyone who loves a short toast. " Gadjet said Chip chuckled " Okay. Okay. To many more seasons of the Rescue Rangers. Cheers! " They all raised their plastic cups " Cheers! " The people and critters cheered.

"Over here. Get together." A lady holding a camera as the camera shutters. You all posed on a red carpet with gold silk behind them. Only to be put all smushed together by Monterey. You were very close to Chip a little to close you both smiled awkwardly at each other and you both had red faces but you both wiped it off hiding it. 'We are just good friends' Chip and you thought but still could not get it off your mind then your thoughts were cut by Monterey. "Everybody say "Cha-cha-cha-cheese!" Then you all did a big pose and we're on a poster.

A DJ toon started playing music "𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢." You were all dancing on a round platform on one of the three little pig's heads you wore a shiny long black dress weird for a chipmunk to wear but you looked badass so you got it you all danced you smiled you liked the party. Little did you know there was a black nosed chipmunk eyeing you since you got there Chip.

He was red but hid it but badly because your brother saw and he smirked "𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥. 𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 "𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙩," 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙩."Everyone in the crowd cheered on Roger." Boy what a party!" Roger said a little bit away from them Zipper was whispering in Gadgets ear something "Oh, zipper." She said and scratched his chinbyou always never knew what their relationship was but it sure was weird but cute back to you three.

"Oh, yeah. I love this." You three were were laying on octopus tentacles of a purple octopus stuffing nuts in your brothers mouth (I know what your thinking no) as you all laugh you sat next to your brother so if he choked you would pat his back "I am into nuts!" Dale said in his high pitch voice with his mouth full of nuts we all laughed "So good. Again, again" You saw Chip whisper to the octopus.

You stopped smiling and started to frown 'Is this not too much for my brother?' You looked at your brother when he got another mouth full of nuts from the octopus "𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨." He then said in a muffled voice "I'm into nuts." You smiled again but not so much you all laughed a bit "𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙣. 𝙎𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙣!" Dale sighed as he spit all the nuts out sighing sadly you saw this and patted his back he then smiled at you gratefully.

You were both in the RV you guys had you were napping and Dale was doing something he had not told you two about Dale could hear Chip singing a son from outside then he got into the RV "Hey, where'd you guys run off to, Buddies? I saved you both a piece of cake." Dale was putting something on a piece of furniture Chip looked him up and down "What's that?" Dale turned around and faced him slightly. "Okay I wasn't gonna show you this right now, but it just got delivered. So... Ta-da! " Dale proudly showed a poster of him as a detective.

Chip chuckled "Double-0 Dale"? That's hilarious. What is that?" Then Dale said with his arms spread saying "It's wild, right? It's my new show I'm gonna be a super spy." Then Chip got nervous "Wh-what are you talking about?" He smiled nervously " Yeah, I'm really going for it. And just like you always say, "The biggest risk is not taking any risk at all." Dale said putting his little tuff of hair on his head back and laughed as he went to change "Wait, you really have a new show?" Dale then shouted "Yep!"

Chip started to get upset "Wh-why didn't you talk to me and Y/N about it first? We tell each other every thing. You and Y/N told me what you had for lunch the last 42 days." Dale peeked his head from the changing board (Idk what it's called don't hate) "Pineapple pizza and a diet Slice her a (F/F) with (F/D)." "Exactly" He got a blue suit from up top the changing board. "I don't know I just wanted to make sure the show was gonna happen first," Dale then came out wearing the blue suit. "Before I got your guys hopes up." "My hopes up? What?"

Yeah! It's good news for everyone. Check this out." Dale started doing a weird dance making a noise and stopped he laughed a bit but Chip not then you were awake "I just...If you do this they might cancel the show. What about Y/N you know she loves being in it!" "I do..." You said they both gasp Dale then smiled and took Y/N's hands "So you must know I'm getting a new show." You crossed your arms annoyed and pushed him off gently he then frowned and smiled again "It's okay Y/N no way they would do that, I mean everyone knows your both the favorites." Dale said as he putted a gold necklace on " And I'm just the guy who gets hit in the head with a pipe each week. It's fine." You were going to speak up until Chip did it for you. "Okay, so, you're gonna risk all of Rescue Rangers because me and Y/N are a little more popular than you? Do you know how dumb that is?" "Yeah Chip is right how could you just do this we all love this show so why risk it all it was nice to have a chance to be a actor but now we might not be any at all!" Dale looked at you and Dale sadly "I'm sorry but hey I am the dumb one" You looked at Chip and both said "We don't mean it like that" Dale sighed "I know. You never mean it. Look. You're always acting like you saved me or something and Y/N just she sometimes understands me and does not. But when we were kids, we were in it together." " What are you talking about? We're still in it together." "I'm sorry, Chip I'm just done being third banana." The chipmunks all argued. "But you're not third banana. I'm a banana Y/N is a banana and you're just another banana." Chip held up three fingers "Three bananas."

The phone then ringed interrupting Chip all three of you looked at the phone "I'm going to break that phone!" You shouted but Chip tried to calm you down and pat your back a few seconds and you gave up Chip removed his hand then you both glared at Dale. "Please don't get that." Chip said you growled at the phone like it ate your dog then Dale nervously smiled saying "But it could be my agent, Dave Bolinari." He said nervously as he went closer to the phone you crossed your arms and glared harshly at him. If looks could kill he would be 100 hundred feet under. You were known for your cold glares but Dale still inches closer to it.

"After everything we done for you, do not pick up that phone." You were about to kill Dale "DALE NO DONT YOU DARE!" You yelled at him he was sweating hard core knowing if he did it he would be dead "I'm sorry kill me later Y/N..." He stepped closer to the phone "Dale, stop. We're not done talking." Chip said pointing at him Dale already reaching his hands to grab it "I have to." He then grabbed the phone "I swear Dale I will rip that poster if you answer that!" You shouted threateningly "Y/N your my sister you would never do that this was expensive come on please cut me a break! that was a good poster. I mean ummm I'm sorry." Then Chip pointed at him "Do not. Do not do it."

"Im so sorry. Go for Dale!" He said and answered the phone happily after being scared out of his mind from the intense glares then walking off "Hey! Dave Bolinari." Chip looked sad you just sighed and pat his back "𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧, and 𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚-𝙊-𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩." Y/N and Dale proceeded to leave the RV. "Dale you still there?" The man on the phone said "Yeah, yeah!" You both got out Chip gave you the slice of cake he saved for you and threw Dale's "𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧, 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙞𝙯 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨." You and Chip went back to the party it was more chill now you both sat on a couch while you patted his back "I don't get how Dale would throw the whole show away like that?" Chip asked "Well he can really be a brat just like how he was." You said he chuckled. "Yea he can." You took something that was in your pocket and brought it out it was a casino Chip like item with all the friends Gadget,Zipper,Monterey,You,Chip And Dale you smiled and showed Chip it "Here keep this even though we might split up you can still have this." You said he then took it his fingers slightly touching yours he then looked at it in awe. "Yea sure ima keep it" "Good" You said and smiled happily he smiled too.

(𝑨/𝑵) 𝑨𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒄 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954 1 10
⤷ 𝗚𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗿 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 - ❝𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗚𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁�...
176K 3.9K 16
ᴇʟʟᴀ ᴊᴏɪɴꜱ ᴊᴏɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴ ᴇᴘɪᴄ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴋɪᴅꜱ! ᴍᴀʀᴋᴜꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴠɪꜱ...
42K 916 11
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • "𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗺�...
3.2K 45 12
.・。.・゜✭・𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 »»---->𝐘/𝐍 𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐩...