Obey Me! Shall we date? Onesh...

By Titanarmor1

A book featuring all of the Obey Me boys. A/N: I will do any of the boys from Obey Me. Including side charac... More

Lucifer x Reader
Mammon x Reader
Leviathan x Reader
Satan x Female Neko!Reader
Asmodeus x Deviltuber!Reader
Beelzebub x Reader
Belphegor x Reader
Diavolo x Maid!Reader
Barbatos x Diavolo's Sister!Reader
Simeon x Angel!Reader
Solomon x Human!Reader
1K Special: All 7 Brothers x Female!Reader
Hiatus
Should I write Scenarios?
10K Reads/ I'm Back
When they catch feelings for you
When they confess their feelings
First kiss
Where they like to kiss you
When you wear his clothes
When they're drunk
When they walk in on you changing
When you walk in on them changing
Halloween Special: What you guys do on Halloween
When you guys go on vacation
Update regarding new characters
When you get sick
When they get sick
Sleeping Positions
When You're drunk
A/N: Regarding Luke
When you two have a beach day
Rainy Day Scenario
Snow Day Scenario
Body Swap
Barbatos x Dead/Human!Reader
All 7 Brothers x Manager!Reader ( Boyband AU )
Scenario: Roles They would play if they were in a band
Mephistopheles Catch Up
Thirteen Catch Up
When you two argue and make up
A/N: Important
If you have a nightmare
If they have a nightmare/what it would be
If they accidentally hurt you
Route 1:Beelzebub
Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader
100k Special: Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.2
Belphegor x Spirit!Reader
A/N: 100K Reads/Requests!!!
Meeting your sibling(s)
Favorite Pokemon
What D&D Character Would They Play As
If you Pranked Them
When They're Jealous
When They Use Kabedon On You
When they meet your parents
When they use your lap as a pillow
When your family finds out about their identity
Yandere!Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader
Yandere Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader (Lemon)
Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.3
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader
When It's Your Time of the Month( Female Reader)
Raphael x Angel!Reader
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.2
Diavolo x Male/Angel!Reader
Raphael x Angel!Reader Pt.2
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.3

Raphael Catch Up

1.6K 27 17
By Titanarmor1

A/N: Another one of the new characters.

When he catches feelings for you: Raphael's POV " Are you sure you're okay?" Y/N asked me. " Yes, I'm fine." I said. " I was very surprised by that dream. You really do miss the brothers don't you?" Y/N asked. I nodded. " Well, now you're back with them. Even though they aren't angels anymore you can still be friends." I said. " But it's not the same!" I said. Y/N backed away in shock. " I-I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." I said. I lowered my head. I then felt Y/N embrace me. ' It looked like you needed this." Y/N said. I smiled and held Y/N close. " Thank you Y/N. I'm not used to this." I said. My heart was beating faster than normal. " Is this what humans call love? It's...nice." I thought to myself. 

When he confesses: Y/N's POV " I'll meet you at home Mammon. I left my bag in the art room." I said. I went to the art room to get my bag. When I walked in I saw Raphael at the sewing machine. " Raphael?" I asked. He looked up in shock. " Y-Y/N! What are you doing here?" He asked, clearly flustered. " I just came to get my bag. I left it here." I said. I then noticed Raphael with my bag." Why do you have it?" I asked. " I noticed the strap was broken so I'm mending it." He said. " Oh. Thank you." I said. " N-No problem." He said. I pulled up a chair and sat next to him. " You'e really good at this you know." I said. Raphael didn't say anything. His hands were starting to shake. I put my hands on his to steady them. He looked at me and I smiled. " Y-Y/N do you, I mean would you, I um..." Raphael said. " What do you want me to do?" I asked. " Damn my stuttering. Y/N, go out with me." He asked. " Eh?" I asked. " I want you to go out with me." He said. A dark blush appeared on my face. " I-I mean sure. Why not?" I said. " I need a definite answer." He said a little harshly. " Okay then. I will go out with you." I said. Raphael smiled.
" T-Thank you Y/N." He said.

First Kiss: He came around you and pulled you into his chest. You turned your head up to him and he kissed you.

Where he likes to kiss you: Cheek, hand, and forehead.

When you wear his clothes: " Get out of those now. Even though you're my boyfriend/girlfriend, I won't hesitate to punish you if you damage them." 

When he's drunk: It doesn't happen too often but when he is drunk he usually get's tired You had to carry him home one night because of that.

When he walk in on you changing: He acted completely shy and shut the door. Later he made sure to scold you for not locking your door. 

When you walk in on him changing: He was so flustered that he ended up summoning a spear and throwing it at you. Luckily you shut the door before it hit you. He did apologize but scolded you.

What you guys did on Halloween: He made costumes for you and you went to a party in town. He was actually pretty shy and went away from the party. You two then sat up on the roof of the House of Lamentation and looked out at the Devildom.

When you guys go on vacation: You guys went to the English Countryside to spend a nice, quiet vacation together. You guys ended up making out multiple times on the trip. 

When you get sick: He was pissed that you got sick and had Simeon take care of you. He didn't want to get sick.

When he gets sick: He didn't like to be sick and forbade you from taking care of him. He insisted that he was fine and could push through the day, until he passed out. So you and Solomon made him a special remedy that cured him right away.

Sleeping Positions:

He would insist on sleeping without any clothes on too.

Beach day scenario: Raphael and you just laid out in the sun. He wanted to relax and you agreed. He also thought you looked sexy in your bathing suit.

Rainy Day Scenario: He took advantage of the fact you couldn't leave and made out with you. You made out until the storm ended which wasn't for a while. 

Snow Day Scenario: You both took a walk around town and ended up going for some hot cocoa. 

Body Swap: He was pissed that you messed up the spell and went to Solomon immediately to fix it. He didn't speak to you for a week after the incident.

Role in a band: He would be the manager. Because of his shyness he wouldn't want to go on stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886 10 12
Collection of shorter stories based on Obey Me SWD. I reserve the rights to none of these characters. Requests are open. Character names will be inc...
204K 2.9K 28
Obey Me Bf Scenarios Just scenarios between you and the demon brothers. I will not be doing any lemon related scenarios, or lude ones either. I also...
1.2K 23 17
Just a random book abt Obey Me oneshots:) ร—ยบยฐ"หœ'"ยฐยบร—๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆร—ยบยฐ"หœ'"ยฐยบร— ๐Ÿ‘Šล‡โ“„ แ’ชแบธะผโ“„ล‡ไธ‚๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿญ๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’น๐ŸŒธ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“…๐ŸŒธ๏ฟฝ...
2K 38 7
ON HOLD WILL UPDATE SOON Title explains it, anyway this is about some scenarios with the obey me characters +side characters feel free to put some re...