Obey Me! Shall we date? Onesh...

By Titanarmor1

A book featuring all of the Obey Me boys. A/N: I will do any of the boys from Obey Me. Including side charac... More

Lucifer x Reader
Mammon x Reader
Leviathan x Reader
Satan x Female Neko!Reader
Asmodeus x Deviltuber!Reader
Beelzebub x Reader
Belphegor x Reader
Diavolo x Maid!Reader
Barbatos x Diavolo's Sister!Reader
Simeon x Angel!Reader
Solomon x Human!Reader
1K Special: All 7 Brothers x Female!Reader
Hiatus
Should I write Scenarios?
10K Reads/ I'm Back
When they catch feelings for you
When they confess their feelings
First kiss
Where they like to kiss you
When you wear his clothes
When they're drunk
When they walk in on you changing
When you walk in on them changing
Halloween Special: What you guys do on Halloween
When you guys go on vacation
Update regarding new characters
When you get sick
When they get sick
Sleeping Positions
When You're drunk
A/N: Regarding Luke
When you two have a beach day
Rainy Day Scenario
Snow Day Scenario
Body Swap
Barbatos x Dead/Human!Reader
Scenario: Roles They would play if they were in a band
Mephistopheles Catch Up
Raphael Catch Up
Thirteen Catch Up
When you two argue and make up
A/N: Important
If you have a nightmare
If they have a nightmare/what it would be
If they accidentally hurt you
Route 1:Beelzebub
Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader
100k Special: Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.2
Belphegor x Spirit!Reader
A/N: 100K Reads/Requests!!!
Meeting your sibling(s)
Favorite Pokemon
What D&D Character Would They Play As
If you Pranked Them
When They're Jealous
When They Use Kabedon On You
When they meet your parents
When they use your lap as a pillow
When your family finds out about their identity
Yandere!Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader
Yandere Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader (Lemon)
Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.3
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader
When It's Your Time of the Month( Female Reader)
Raphael x Angel!Reader
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.2
Diavolo x Male/Angel!Reader
Raphael x Angel!Reader Pt.2
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.3

All 7 Brothers x Manager!Reader ( Boyband AU )

1.9K 38 10
By Titanarmor1

A/N: This is a boyband AU. The song is Absolutely Beautiful from the mobile game Twisted Wonderland. Credit goes to them. I will also put who's singing each part and the lyrics in italics. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

" Damn, we're three minutes behind schedule. Where are they?!" I asked as I wandered through the stadium. I'm the manager for one of the biggest boybands in the entire Devildom: The Deadly Sins. These boys were just performing in the subway before I cam across them. I represented them, got them signed to Devildom Records, and promoted them so that they became the biggest boyband in the world.

And how do they repay me?! By disappearing from the arena before their show begins. We've put in the time, money, and effort for this performance to go perfectly. The president of the record company is here to see the show and we can't disappoint him. If we do, he may drop the boys from their record deal.

" Where could those seven brothers be?!" I asked out of frustration. I checked the dressing rooms, the snack stations, the tour bus, everywhere. But they're nowhere. " We're about to be five minutes behind schedule." I said. " Y/N." I heard someone say. I turned to see the President and Vice President of Devildom Record. " Mr.Diavolo and Mr.Barbatos. What are you doing back here? Shouldn't you be in your seats?" I asked.

I was sweating from nervousness. " We came back to see how you and the boys were doing but it seems they're nowhere to be found." Diavolo said. Barbatos shook his head. " I-I'm so sorry. They must be putting in some last minute practice before the show. But I promise I'll find them before the show begins." I said.

" They better. You know what happens if someone disappoints me." Diavolo said with an evil smirk. He and Barbatos walked way. " Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to be dropped from Devildom Records." I said under my breath. I shook my head. " No time to think about anything else. I have to find the boys." I said. I ran off to find them.

No One's POV

" Okay. We have ten minutes. Let's do this." Lead Singer Asmo said. The seven brothers were currently outside the stadium trying to think of ideas for a new song. " Why did we ever promise our fans that we would have a new song by the time of the concert?" Levi asked. " We didn't. Mammon posted on our instagram page that we would as a joke. But people believed it." Satan said.

" Hey! It's not my fault our fans can't take a joke!" Mammon said. " You just say that so even more people would come and see the show so we would get more money!" Belphie said.
" Stop fighting everyone. I'm trying to eat my pre-show meal." Beel said. " Oh yeah. Like that'll help us write a new song." Asmo said.

The brothers continued to argue. " That's enough all of you. We have to do somethign or we'll disappoint our fans and Y/N." Lucifer said. " Disappointed the fans is bad but disappointing Y/N is worse. She's done so much for us." Levi said. The others nodded. It's a little obvious that all of the boys have a crush on Y/N. But Y/N is too busy to notice.

" You're right. Let's put on a show that'll please our fans and Y/N." Asmo said. " Yeah." All of the brothers said. " I think I just thought of an idea for a new song. But we need to be quick about it." Asmo said. The brothers nodded and got to work.

Y/N's POV

" It's almost time for the show to start and they're still no where to be found." I said while looking at my watch. " Y/N!" I heard someone say. I turned to see my assistance Solomon running down the hallway. " Solomon? What's wrong? Did you find the brothers?" I asked.
" No. I have some different, more exciting news. Simeon and Raphael are in the audience." Solomon said.

" You're kidding. They're here too?" I asked. Simeon and Raphael are the owners of the top record company Celestial Records. They signed multiple singers to their label. All of them have become huge stars. Diavolo is very jealous of them.

" I think they want to see how the boys perform. Who knows, a new record deal may be in the making." Solomon said. " There won't be any if the boys don't show up. I'm going out back to look for them. Tell stadium manager Mephistopheles to hold for just a little longer." I said. I ran out back to look for the boys.

No One's POV

" And final pose." Asmo said. The boys too their final poses. " I'm surprised we wrapped that up in nine minutes." Satan said. " That just proves how amazing we are." Mammon said. " What should we call this song?" Belphie asked. " It needs a cool name." Beel said.
" Hmm...How about-" Lucifer was cut off. " There you seven are!" Y/N said as she came around the corner.

" Hi Y/N." Levi said. " Don't 'Hi Y/N' me! Do you know how stressed I've been looking for you? Diavlol is pissed. Plus Simeon and Raphael are in the audience." I said. " The president and vice president from Celestial Records?" Lucifer asked. " Yes. They're here to see you perform. Speaking of which, you have to get out there." I said. " Oh shit she's right. Let's go boys." Mammon said. The boys ran inside and Y/N followed.

Y/N's POV

I made my way to the audience to watch the show. I looked up in the VIP box to see Diavolo. He was glaring down at me. " I hope this goes well." I said. The lights dimmed and the show began.

Time skip...

" Thank you all. You've been such a great crowd." asmo said. The crowd cheered. I sighed in relief. " It's going good so far." I thought. " We have one more song. The new one we teased about on our instagram." Mammon said. The crowd cheered again. " And we would like to dedicate this song to our manager Y/N." Levi said.

I looked up at the stage in shock. " We couldn't have made it this far without you Y/N." Beel said. " We love you so much Y/N." Belphie said. " Thank you for everything!" Lucifer said. " You're the best." Satan said. Tears of happiness were forming in my eyes. " Ready boys?! Let's do this!" Asmo said.

Songfic starts hear(This will be the full song)

Asmo: Kowareru yōna kagayaki wa keshite ageru

All 7 Brothers: Hey! So absolutely beautiful. No chance to beat us. No way! No way!(2x)

Levi: Amai doku wa ikaga?

Belphie: Kuchi ni au kashira subete o nigitteru atashi sō zettaina no

Mammon: Ah...Kokoro no zawameki

Asmo: Itsuka ringo no yōna aka kuchite ku

Lucifer & Levi: Dare mo koe rarenai

Beel & Belphie: Atashi wa sō tsuyo-sa dake janai wa

Satan & Mammon: Hizamazuku chikara

Asmo: Anata ni mo arudeshou? Nē

All Brothers minus Asmo: Hey! So absolutely beautiful.

Asmo: Saikou no

All Brothers minus Asmo: No chance to beat us. No way! No way!

Asmo: It's Show Time.

Beel: Karamitsuku toge mawaridasu tokei miharareterusa tsumetai shisen

Lucifer: Shizuka ni kasuka ni kirisakare orokanare koto nakare sukui nakare

Mammon: Boom Boom Bloom kurai sousa

Satan: Boom Boom Bloom warui souda

Beel: Sono shinzou wa honmono ka magai mono ka kami nomi zo shiru

Levi: Ah ... yami no oku togame wa

Belphie: Nigai mitsu to kawaru noyo yuruganaino

Lucifer & Levi: Wasurenaideite

Asmo & Beel: Atashi ga sou

Mammon, Satan, and Belphie: Subete no zettai

Beel & Levi: Arasou chikara

Asmo: Imashime ni shuuen mite mo

All brother minus Asmo: Hey! So absolutely beautiful.

Asmo: Kōkatsu no

All brothers minus Asmo: No chance to beat us. No way! No way!

Asmo: It's Show Time.

Dance sequence(Feel free to imagine this)

Asmo: Kono utsukushi sa eien ni miseruwa

Lucifer & Levi: Dare mo koe rarenai

Beel & Belphie: Atashi wa sō

Levi, Lucifer, and Asmo: Tsuyo-sa dake janai wa

Satan & Mammon: Hizamazuku chikara

Asmo: Anata ni mo arudeshou? Nē

All Brothers minus Asmo: Hey! So absolutely beautiful.

Asmo: Saikou no

All Brothers minus Asmo: No chance to beat us. No way! No way!

Asmo: It's Show Time.

All 7 brothers: Hey! So absolutely beautiful. No chance to beat us. No way! No way!(2x)

End of Songfic

The crowd went crazy as the boys struck their final pose. I was crying tears of joy. The song was so amazing. Lucifer gestured towards me and I went up on stage with them. We all took a bow and exited. " That was amazing guys. I'm so proud of you." I said. " We couldn't have done any of this without you." Mammon said.

" Thanks so much for giving us a chance Y/N." Asmo said. Lucifer and Satan nodded. I felt myself blushing. " You should be accepting the praise Y/N. Your boys performed well tonight." We heard someone say. We all turned to see Simeon and Raphael. " Mr.Simeon and Mr.Raphael. I'm so glad you came to the show tonight." I said.

" I'm glad we came too. Raphael couldn't stop talking about the performance." Simeon said.
" Thank you so much for calling me out brother." Raphael said. Simeon chuckled. " Enough small talk. I'm here because I want to offer you a record deal at Celestial Records." He said.
" What?!" Mammon said. " This is unreal." Levi said. " I'm glad you're all happy. I proposed the idea to Diavolo about taking you on. He wasn't cheap on the price but we did agree on one. It's up to you all though." Simeon said.

" We'd be crazy not to take that. What do you think boys?" I asked. The all cheered. " I'll take that as a yes. we'll meet Monday to go over the formal paperwork. Also amazing performance." Simeon said. He and Raphael left the dressing room. We all cheered. " I can't believe we just got signed to Celestial Record." Satan said. " I can't believe it either." Beel said.

" We have Y/N to thank for this." Lucifer said. " Aww you guys." I said with a smile. I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Asmo. " A-Asmo? What are you doing?" I asked. He smirked at me. " This all wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for Y/N. What do you think boys? Shouldn't Y/N receive a reward?" Asmo asked. The boys looked at each other and nodded. Let's just say, what happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 5.3K 28
The title says it all. So please enjoy your time with those handsome demons ;)
1.6M 47K 58
The reader is whatever gender you want them to be since they are you. Requests are closed because this book is finished~ I wished to get this book to...
728K 21.9K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.
12.7K 352 12
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀.