๐“˜๐“๐“ฅ๐“˜๐“’๐“ฃ๐“ค๐“ข | ๐—ž๐—ฉ โœ” ๐Ÿ

By _Dee_life

----------------------------------------------------------------- Trouble brews in the town as innocent human... More

๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‰๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐– ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐– ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‹๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–“๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–†๐–š๐–—๐–† ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–š๐–Ž๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‘ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–›๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š? ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–‹ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™๐Ÿฅ€
๐–†๐–“๐–Š๐–œ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–™๐–”๐–š๐–ˆ๐– ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–˜๐–š๐–—๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‘ ๐Ÿฅ€
r๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–†๐–—๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–ž ๐Ÿฅ€
๐•ฝ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐Ÿฅ€
๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–›๐–†๐–Ž๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‰๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‰๐–Š๐–†๐–‰ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–š๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–• ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–Š๐–Œ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–†๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐Ÿฅ€
๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–† ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–Š๐–‘ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–”๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–”๐–” ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–”๐–•๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–๐–†๐–๐–ž ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‰๐–†๐–—๐– ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–Š๐–‰๐–Œ๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–‰ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–›๐–Ž๐–Š๐–™๐–“๐–†๐–’ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‡๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–‘๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–’๐–”๐–”๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‘๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–’๐–ž ๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–‘๐–‰ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–“๐–†๐–Š ๐–˜๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–“๐–Œ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–Ž๐–“๐–›๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™๐–š๐–˜ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–Š : ๐–๐–Š๐–”๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€

๐–ˆ๐–”๐–‘๐–‰ ๐Ÿฅ€

1.5K 101 11
By _Dee_life

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awakening in the vintage mansion, the soft sheets cradles him in comfort. Gentle sunlight filters through ornate curtains, casting a warm glow on the antique furnishings.

The morning atmosphere carries a sense of timeless elegance, creating a serene start to the day in this aesthetically pleasing haven.

Clutching in his hands the fairy tale book he's hell bent on completing , some how the words from his master regarding the book , how he doesn't relate to having a leap of faith in life threatening circumstances , somehow drives his curiosity to the edge , wanting to know how much his master has faced in his life time.

His room door slowly squeaking open , beaming as he sees chim peeking into the room " good you're up , was getting worried " he smiles , taehyung shaking his head as he gets out of the cozy covers.

" stayed up reading the book , sorry " he says.

" Okay , i'll leave you to get ready then " jimin says , giving tae some space.

Taehyung  opens the windows, a cascade of sunlight bathes his face, and a gentle breeze carries the refreshing scent of flowers from the garden.

Inhaling deeply,  immersed  in the crisp morning air, a tranquil moment filled with the rejuvenating essence of nature.

One goal etched in his mind , how close can he get to him? Perhaps starting with that curios book he found in his bedroom , calks for more monitoring.

-

" oh here sir , let me help you " taehyung says dropping his cleaning napkin on the dressing table as he walks up to jungkook who is trying to keep his tie in place , having difficulty in knotting his tie for the first time , he wonders why?

P

erhaps its his gaze landing on taehyung's unblemished cleavage , his lithe sun kissed neck , the silver necklace adorning it , or his cherry glossy lips , heart shaped lips , that has him stilled and fixated on just his presence.

" ah yes! thank you " jungkook smiles but the mood flickering as he stares down at taehyung who is fully focused on knotting his tie .

The proximity something to examine , hands in his pocket , keeping him from the itch to touch him , eyes staring into space as he lets him help me.

H

is master's luxury fragrance intoxicating , faced with his sharpened jaw , a striking gaze to die for , tempted to lean in but composes himself " that's it , all done " a cheeky smile on , his master turning to the mirror to observe his work.

Eyes on taehyung through the mirror instead , their eyes locking " what are you doing to me " jungkook whispers softly , eyes softening at taehyung's beautiful facial features.

" I should be asking you sir " he softly says in return , eyes glossy , standing prettily behind his master.

The sudden knock on the door , startling both of them as they break apart from their trance , taehyung grabbing his cleaning cloth as he resumes.

The butler making his way inside after jungkook's stern ' come in'

" Sir- Breakfast is served " he informs , quickly making his way out there after.

" I'll finish up here and join you all " taehyung says , back turned away from jungkook , he swears he sees jungkook attempt to approach him " alright "  jungkook says instead , leaving taehyung be.

Taehyung releasing a deep sigh , holding his heart as he tears up " what was that? " he asks himself , never felt an urge so strong.

-

" fuck! its fucking locked! " Taehyung whisper yells trying to get the velvet book he always sees on jungkook's desk usually open but its locked and needs a key.

He's agitated , the book might be a way to be one step closer to him , bearing in mind that he oddly recalls the mysterious man that stopped him on his ride to the city , that particular night , only he's not scared , but far more intrigued.

His masters odd sleeping schedule , not to forget , the cold freezing feel of his skin.

He needs answers , and he needs them fast.

" ugh! Its pointless "  He huffs , giving up but then pauses , recalling to have seen a key chain somewhere , realizing he had a peek of it earlier on jungkook's neck behind his collar.

" Fuck! that's where the key is , on his bloody neck " he curses , placing the book back on the desk , mind pondering on what to do.

How do you get something special off a mysterious somewhat cold master's body?

Except this master seems to have the hots for him , he thinks as he paces , hands on his hips , a smile tugging on his lips as he comes to a conclusion.

" Seduction! "

-

A

seasoned horse trader, he navigates the equestrian world with a keen eye for quality and an understanding of each horse's unique traits.

His days are spent evaluating, negotiating, and fostering connections in the spirited realm of horse trading.

" Sir we have your horses ready , they've been injected and treated , ready to go " the trader says referring to jungkook's horses that needed to be pumped up for the upcoming races.

" that's nice , have them moved into the truck "

" yes sir! Will do " he nods , beaming at a successful deal made with one of the city's most prominent figure and philanthropist Sir jeon jungkook .

" Great master jeon!  "

The mocking voice gaining jungkook's attention  , looking ahead to sight the oh so cunty levi .

" upcoming Mayor of saint Williams , remind me why you have decided to curse me with your presence? You here for  horses? Aren't you in debt? " jungkook mocks , watching levi try to contain his displeasure .

Levi fisting his hands , huffing a little " that my dear , I believe is none of your concern and yes I came to purchase horses for a contestant as a form of gratitude , as I as well am one of the sponsors for the contest "  He finished , adjusting his coat.

" very good for you , if you may , i do have actual horses to take home " Jungkook says , making his way past Levi who rolls his eyes at his cockiness.

Staring at the disappearing figure of jungkook "  I won't rest until I have you decapitated and set on fire , just you watch and see " he says with spite , pulling out a cigarette to light , his hate for the vampire igniting with every passing day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.2K 33
What happens when a vampire princess is mated to an Alpha Werewolf? Many things could go wrong, many secrets could be revealed, and everyone knows...
678K 38.4K 105
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
60.2K 3.1K 35
A TAEKOOK DARK ROMANCE He is not surrounded by darkness, he is darkness itself. The Devil disguised as a handsome man in an impeccable black suit and...
163K 2.3K 13
(Move to Stck. me site) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€'๊œฑ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ ส€แดแด-แด„แดแด. ๐Ÿšฉ(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A Husband and h...