THE ACCIDENTAL LOVE ❤ (Jikook...

By jikookie006

A love started with an accident.... I always say him smiling and laughing. He was the star ⭐ of our class and... More

CHAPTER -1
Chapter -2
Chapter-3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter -13
Chapter -14
The End

Chapter -10

21 3 0
By jikookie006

Jungkook's pov :

What the hell jungkook? How could you be so hormonal at this moment? Get your head from out of your ass. If this little guy finds out what I'm dreaming about, he will melt with embarrassment.

" Kook, are you all right? " Jimin asked worried.

I could not stand in front in front of him otherwise he will see something he should not. It was an extremely awkward situation. I could not even tell him what is going on.

" Jimin, you can go downstairs first. I will come after taking a quick bath. " I said.

" Okay... He looked confused but agreed with me and went down.

Thank god, he is not here, otherwise he could have seen a specific part of my body, that got excited.

I stood up and adjusted my jeans and went for a bath. I relieved myself and got ready in 20 minutes.

I went downstairs where the whole family was sitting and jimin was sitting beside that Taehyung. It made my blood boil when i saw him feeding my Min.

This guy should mind his own business.
I went to their side and pulled Jimin's chair towards mine, making a good distance between his and Taehyung's seats.

Everyone looked at me shocked only. Seokjin laughed at this.

I put jimin's plate near mine. I put all the good food in his plate. I stopped when his plate was full .

Jimin bend towards me and whispered in my ear. " You know, I can't eat this much right? " I looked at his plate and then realized that I put more that he can eat.

" It's okay, it's my responsibility to finish what you started . You just eat whatever you want. " I announced. I wanted that guy to know that he is mine.

" Okay.... Okay. Where do you want to start? " Jin hyung asked.

" We haven't planned anything. We will just start with the first thing you want to show us. " Jimin said with a big smile.

Taehyung smiled looking at him. It was clear that he is attracted to my guy.

I sighed and looked at the table.

Why can't he take the hint and leave my Jimin alone? I wanted to enjoy this time we had together.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder, I looked up. Jimin was looking at me.

" What happened? " He asked. I shook my head.

What else could I say? I can't stop others to like Jimin. He is such a cutie but at the moment I'm not liking this fact.

" Mom, I'll take them on the farm tour. " Said Taehyung.

Not again. Please, can someone tell this guy to fuck off?
" I think it would be better if Jin hyung, you could do the tour with us. Tae is of our age so it will not be that credible. And I will be more comfortable if you will show us. " Jimin refused his help.

Everyone at the table went quiet. He actually straightforwardly refused him.

" Well then, what can I say, if you will feel comfortable with me doing this then, I will show you around . No biggie. " Jin hyung said.

Taehyung looked disappointed but I felt so proud. Jimin understood me.

" Let's go then. " After we finished eating, Jin hyung led the way.

" Let's go. " Jimin hold my hand in his and started walking behind Jin hyung.

We went from one area to another. I was shooting while he was asking questions about different chemicals and other things used on the farm.

Everything was going smoothly. He kept my hand in his when we were not shooting or just enjoying the scenery around us. We had our fingers interlocked all the time.

Jin hyung had seen us but jimin didn't care and neither did I.

I saw a different side of him here. He was not hiding his affection towards me from others. We enjoyed today to the fullest.

It was getting dark and we had complete more than half of the farm. Jin hyung said only stable and the lake is left for tomorrow.

We headed back to the house . Dinner was ready by the time we reached here. We had dinner. Jin is a good cook for sure.Kimchi and chicken noodle soup were the best.

We both bid goodnight and headed towards the room .
Jimin was so tired that he was swaying while walking. I put my arm around him to support him. He immediately put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

I looked behind to see if someone was looking here so I took him in my arms and started walking towards the room.

I out him on the bed and sat beside him. I looked at him . He was sleeping peacefully.

" What about bathing? " I asked him.

" I don't want to. " He said sleepily.

" But you should. We were out on the farm, you should clean up and change your clothes first. If you are tired, let me help you. " I suggested. I was feeling giddy inside.

He opened his one eye after hearing my suggestion. He showed me his ful teeth smile.

" Are you suggesting something kook?  But we are un someone else's house. We can't get mushy here. Naughty naughty... Ahnn.. " He was so sleepy that I guess he didn't know what he was saying.

I kissed his cheek and whispered. " I m not getting any ideas baby. B'coz if I did, you would not be sleeping so peacefully right now. Now get up. "

" No, I don't want to. Not even my fingernail wants to get out of this bed. How could you be so cruel to me? We are guys we can be messy for once in a while. Please let me sleep. " Jimin said pouting.

I so wanted to kiss him at the moment but I controlled myself and said. " Okayy, they let me clean you up and change your clothes."

" I don't mind, please help me." Jimin said without thinking twice.

I chuckled at his childish behaviour. I went to the bathroom to take a towel, wet it, and bring it for him.

I sat beside him and started with his face, arms, then neck.

What should I do now? Should I wipe his chest too or just change his clothes now? Will it be too much if I do all this? But he is sleeping and it's not that I m doing this for my pleasure, Right?

I told myself to just do it. I unbuttoned his shirt. His chest was fully on display. He shivered from the lack of clothes.

I took the towel and cleaned it from his chest to the waist. My heart was about to blast. Seeing him almost under me and making such a cute sleeping face, made me think of all kinds things I could do with him.

Where my fingers touched his skin, I felt my body startes to burn with desire.

I took long breaths. It was getting dangerous. I stood up and walked around the room. Then I search his bag for some clothes. I pulled out a t- shirt and a pair of trousers.

I tried to remove his shirt but it was hard. So I pulled him up in my arms. I supported him in the sitting position. His lips were against my neck. He unconsciously nibbled on it. I shivered with his touch.

An unfamiliar voice came out of my mouth. My grip tightened on his waist. He did it again. My breath stopped mi stunned.

It was not unconsciously. He is doing it on purpose.

I didn't notice that he woke up. He kissed on my neck. My mouth went dry. He found my soft spot and he took this opportunity to mess with me.

He bit lightly on the same spot and started to suck on it. He knew what he was doing to me.

I couldn't take it any more. I pushed him down to the bed and straddle his waist. I seized his hands in mine.

He looked shocked.

" Don't play with fire, jimin. It is very dangerous for you. " I said in a threating voice.

He doesn't understand what could happen to him for teasing me in this way.

Jimin looked into my eyes without saying a word. But no words needed, his uneven breath and burning desire in his eyes made his intention clear .

" Baby, you should go to sleep. " He just frowned when I said that. He didn't say anything just pulled me towards him and captured my lips with his. His kiss was hurried and passionate. He started fiddling with my shirt button.

When he opened the first three buttons I stopped his hands. I was so lost in the kiss that I thought for a moment to go with the flow. But I couldn't do that.

He is too innocent to be taken like this. I want our first to be special not in the heart of the moment. I love this person and I want him to know and feel every ounce of it.

I kissed him again. In that kissed, I wanted him to understand what I wanted to tell him. When I stopped, he stayed quiet afterwards.

" Okay, I will wait. " He said. I smiled and kissed his temple.

I changed his shirt, he changed his jeans himself. He lay down on the bed facing away from me.
  I freshen up and laid beside him. I pulled him towards me. His head was on my arm. He obediently moved closer and went to sleep.

" You are precious to me, baby. " He smiled with eyes still closed and nuzzled into my chest.

We slept hugging each other. This was the best night of my life. I was waiting for tomorrow eagerly.

******************************

Hello lovelies.

I hope you liked the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 87.6K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
1.6K 103 8
Jimin is a new student and while looking at clubs he sees a handsome guy in the Taekwondo club.
157K 906 30
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
512K 14.7K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?