Sanders Sides Omorashi/Pissfi...

i_dont_hesitate

My previous Omorashi story was deleted from Wattpad due to sexual content, but I was able to recover these on... Еще

IMPORTANTT
Not Until I Say So
Handcuffs
Shopping Trip: Gone Wrong
Bladder Shy
Public Humiliation
Diapered
Tied Up
We Could've Been Doing This Long Ago
Plant
For the Followers
Overworking
Master, Please?!
Road Trip!
Elavator(because the author sucks at titles)
Elevator pt 2 (the author still sucks at titles lmao-)
Studying
Control is Key
Business Call
It's Okay
Lost in the Moment
Party (the author still sucks at titles)
Too Shy to Admit
Piss slave pt 1
Piss slave pt2
Not on Purpose
Coffee
Fully Naked
Nervous For Nothing
Video Games
Bullying
Marking His Territory
This Date Just Got a Little More Interesting...
I hate your powers
Little Space Accident
Elevator but a twist
On the Road
Toxic
Store
Royal
Forgetful
Roman's UTI
What is This Feeling? Ptz 1
What is This feelinh pt 2
Desperate at a Desk
Tied up Tickling
Camping
Unexpected fun
Littlespace but In the Car
Littlespace again bUT TICKLING :)
In the Sink
A/n: The End

In the Ocean

1.4K 7 2
i_dont_hesitate

The vacation house that they stayed in was really amazing. It was fancy, and very spacious. Virgil and Janus were very happy with it. The place was pretty big. One master bedroom, with a big bathroom and closet attached, a nice kitchen, two nice guest bedrooms, another bathroom, and a big living room.

They had invited their friends, Logan and Remus, and Roman and Patton along for the trip, and they were having a great time..especially since their house was a beach house.

They were right next to a private beach. Virgil inherited this little space long ago after his grandparents died, so he owned it.

And they were all having a great time, hanging out and enjoying the sun. When the sun began to set, Patton began bouncing up and down, yelling about an evening swimming session. They'd yet to swim that day, so they all happily agreed.

"It's getting kind boring. Maybe someone can liven things up by almost drowning?" Remus questioned.

"Why do I love you?" Logan sighed.

"Because i'm irresistible? I mean, look at this ass-"

"Oh, please, have you seen Virgil's tight little butt?" Janus teased, relishing in the flushed face he received from his boyfriend.

"Oh please, I clearly have the most persuasive posterior!" Roman yelled.

"Guys!" Patton chuckled, "just get dressed!"

So, they all did, dressing in swimming trunks and grabbing their towels.

"No Remus, you cannot swim naked!" They heard Logan hiss through the walls.

"Fine. Maybe we can skinny dip later?" He purred, wriggling his eyebrows.

"If you guys are skinny dipping, i'm coming too!" Janus called through the walls.

"WE ARE NOT SKINNY DIPPING!"

-------------------

Once they all finished getting dressed, they ran outside. The sun was setting, the sky going dark. The faintest tinge of orange was still visible in the sky. It was perfect.

They rushed down to the beach and jumped in, creating huge splashes.

"Whoo!" Roman yelled, swimming out, getting carried away by the waves.

Logan was the only one who didn't jump in. He walked in calmly. Roman called him lame, and Remus threatened to throw Roman to the sharks if he didn't stop being an ass to his boyfriend.

"I was joking!!" Roman defended.

"Yeah, but you're alway teasing him!" Remus countered.

The argument subsided after a while and Patton and Roman were eventually going underwater to grab Logan and Remus by their feet, and Janus and Virgil were just chilling.

Well, until Janus screamed "boo!" Into Virgil's ear and almost caused him to have a heart attack.

"Janus!" Virgil screamed, smacking his chest.

Janus laughed, "scaredy-cat!"

"Babeee!" Virgil groaned, "i'm just going to sink to the bottom of the ocean now."

"Virgil, I don't think you could sink if you tried. You're literally a floating stick" Janus teased.

Virgil pouted, "maybe the weight of my bladder will be able to sink me.." he muttered.

"Pfft, Virgil, you're so moody when you need to piss, just do it. We've all pissed in here at least twenty times already."

"We've only been out here for like, two hours!" Virgil said incredulously.

"With your tiny bladder, you're trying to tell me you haven't pissed yet? Bullsh!t" Janus snickered.

"I can't piss in here, what if someone finds out!" Virgil whispered, twiddling his thumbs.

"Virgil, nobody's going to make fun of you. Stop worrying so much. It'll happen eventually if you keep holding it" Janus teased, swimming away to join the other's game.

And Virgil was just left there to contemplate. He'd never pissed in an ocean before. He worried that if he did then the ocean would go inside of him when he opened the little hole on his dick to release.

He knew it was a stupid thought, but what if?!

He laid on his back and floated, looking up at the stars, listening to his friends scream at each other about breaking the rules-or something. He really did have to pee. He'd been drinking a lot throughout the night-so had everyone else. Swimming was tiring.

"Virgil!! Go get the beach ball, it's by the chair!!" Roman yelled, grabbing Virgil from his thoughts. So Virgil got out of the pool, and grabbed it.

As soon as he got out of the water, gravity hit him, and it hit him intense. He almost fell over, his bladder was so heavy. He quickly grabbed the beach ball and ran back into the water. The chill of the night air didn't help either. It made him leak a little.

He went back to floating after retrieving the ball, and listened to the water. The waves and the splashing were pushing him over the edge as he crossed his legs in the water.

"Hey Virgil!" He heard a scream from behind him. He jumped.

"Christ, Remus, what?!" He gasped.

"Look at Logan" Remus whispered to him.

Virgil looked at Logan. He wasn't far. Couple of feet, really.

There were floating lights in the water, so they could see clearly.

"Yeah?" Virgil asked, "what about him?"

"He's pissing" Remus giggled, "look at his face. That's the face he makes when he's trying to pee. He's really focusing. He thinks he's being discreet, too, poor boy-"

"Remus I can hear you!" Logan yelled, face flushed in embarrassment as he watched Remus howl in laughter, smacking the water.

The sound of the water smacking was a lot, so Virgil swam over to a quieter spot, closing his eyes. The sound of waves hitting waves were relaxing, but he really needed to piss. So he just decided to do it. Literally nothing bad could happen

So, he kept his eyes closed, breathing. He felt his urethra open, but before he could draw any piss out, he was shocked out of it when Janus pulled his feet and dragged him underwater.

He wondered how that didn't shock him into pissing, but it didn't. It actually locked his bladder up, preventing him from pissing.

"Damn it Janus!" Virgil groaned, "I was trying to piss!" He yelled quietly.

"Sorry!" Janus laughed, then after a minute, said, "well go on, don't let me stop you!"

"I'm nervous! You know how I get!" Virgil pouted, "god, I feel soo heavy!"

"Well damn, for someone who's so bladder shy, you sure are vocal about it" Janus taunted.

"ShhhHHHH!! Let me focus!" Virgil hissed, trying hard to force his piss out. "Ugh, it won't come out!"

"Oh my god, stop stressing!" Janus chuckled, close your eyes, relax, listen to the splashing and the waves, and just go."

Virgil tried to, but then suddenly, all of their friends just decided to come towards them because the game was dragged there. So now, Virgil was surrounded by everyone and was even more nervous.

His bladder felt as if it was pounding as hard as his heart. It kinda hurt, and it was really uncomfortable.

The ocean waves continued, and the splashing and screaming never subsided.

So, Janus ran his fingers through Virgil's soaking wet hair, and whispered in his ear, "close your eyes, and relax."

So he leaned into Janus' touch, sagging his body against him, and sighed. He sat there for a few minutes, trying as hard as possible, but it just wouldn't work.

"Ugh! You know what, I give up-it's like you said, it'll happen eventually!" Virgil groaned, grasping his dick. He had to piss so bad.

He swam away from Janus, and everyone else, trying to be a little distanced from them. Janus decided that maybe some space would help better.

He knew he could just go inside and piss, but their dumb asses walked at least two minutes away from the house to find the 'perfect spot' and Virgil would definitely piss himself before he made it. Hell, he'd probably piss as soon as gravity hit him and cold air ran between his legs, so what was the point?

He closed his eyes again, and uncrossed his legs, letting his bladder weigh below him, as his body bobbed up and down to the waves. He listened to the gentle sounds of the ocean waters, and tried to let go.

He breathed in and out slowly, relaxing every muscle in his body, and moaned as he began releasing. Finally.

His piss jetted forcefully into the water, and he was completely relaxed, a blissed-out look on his face as his heavy bladder deflated, and he became at least two times lighter. He was trying to be as cautious as possible as to not alert anyone of his situation, but damn it felt good.

A tinged cloud of piss surrounded him in the water, and it was very warm. He sighed in relief after he was completely empty, and he opened his eyes, immediately seeing Janus staring at him with a shit eating grin on his face, smirking knowingly.

And Virgil's face flushed, knowing that Janus knew exactly what had happened.

Word count: 1523

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Fluffy Shorts 18+ NSFW TheLyricalWriter

Любовные романы

68.5K 179 9
** NONE OF THE PHOTOS ARE MINE I GOT THEM FROM GOOGLE** *****18+***** Also, Wattpad took down my previous stories and I've no idea why lol This is a...
1K 14 10
Warning: If not already, read my original stories first! Spoilers for those who haven't! Now that the Sun has risen again, the balance of light has b...
Omorashi Pee Stories pandabreadtasty

Любовные романы

72.7K 92 19
Short stories about a couple who loves pee, like me! Care to read along? ;)
2.1K 7 6
hello guys ,it's me again so recently Wattpad deleted my Previous story that was carrying the same name as this . I was told I violated a community...