BTS K.TH FF - INFERNO (Obsess...

By chimjoonhope

‼️‼️ CONTENT WARNING ‼️‼️ HIGHLY 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 Tae : you won't be in pain anymore. You are safe with me. Y/n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26

Chapter 12

2.4K 79 13
By chimjoonhope

‼️‼️ CONTENT WARNING ‼️‼️

🔞🔞🔞🔞
PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE!

######################

Tae: I want to dance with you too, my love..... ( his hands started to touch my bare back he started move with music. He nuzzled his nose in my neck. Smelling it and kissing it. He pulled our bodies very close so there was no any gap between us)

I was thankful because the light a little dark here. His kisses moved up to my lips.I stopped him from kissing me. Because i could smell alcohol in his breathe, Why he was this drunk again??.....

Tae: lets go home...... hmm? (he whispered smiling. 1 could feel that he was a little tipsy. He was also getting impatient to touch me more)

I was really not ready for rough night again....

y/n: Tae...okay okay... (I said trying to get him off of me. I searched for his phone in his pockets to call Jin oppa. so he could come in and help me to take Tae to the limousine)

Jin oppa came and help him to get in the limo. And when to driving seat. During the ride Tae kept touching my bare back and inner thighs. He was kissing my neck and trying to pull me in his lap.

y/n: Tae! stop... (I whispered to him. I didn't want Jin oppa to hear us)

when we get to the villa. Jin oppa helped Tae to get to the bedroom. then he turned to talk to me.

jin: don't worry... he is gonna be okay and if you need anything, please call me. (he said smiling)

y/n: (i smiled at him before answering him) oppa i know that... you always say that to me.

He nodded. he looked at Tae for one last time before leaving. I closed the door and looked back to Tae. I saw Tae sitting on bed edge. he was trying to takeoff his shoes.

I sat in front of him helping him, than I took off his blazer, when I looked at him in the eyes, I realized that he was looking at me whole time, he has darkness and daze in his eyes.

he grabbed my face pulling me closer to kissed but I turned my head causing his lips land in my cheek. I don't like the smell of alcohol since I don't drink alcohol.

Tae groaned annoyingly. he turned my head to face him. he attached him lips to mine harshly. he pulled me over him, making me sit on his bulge. then he flipped us over. so I was under him now.

y/n : Tae.... I don't want to... please not tonight... please.. (he didn't listen a thing. the way he was grabbing me here and there. it was quite painful. He started to take my dress off)

I tried to push him off of me. I kept squirming under him. suddenly he stopped. he was sitting on his knees, looking down at me heavily breathing. he took off him shirt.

Tae: stop moving!! (he said in his deep voice. then he hovered over me. Attacking me with kisses and bites on my neck and shoulders)

his aggressiveness scared me. he ripped off my dress and undid his pants.... shoving himself into me. I was screaming at his pace. I really wanted it to end fast.

~~~~Next morning~~~~

I woke up in morning. I was already late for work. I dressed up in a full body covering dress to hide all bruises and marks. And took some painkillers.

when I got out of the bathroom, I saw Tae was still sleeping in bed. I knew we had to talk about last night.

but I didn't have time for that. I call Jin oppa to get the car ready. I went down stairs. servants were already doing their work. they greeted me before I walk out of the villa.

I entered the office late my boss didn't look mad about it. I was relieved to know that. maybe because workload wasn't much today. so he just ignored it.

Tae texted me that he would come to pick me up himself. which means, today, Jin oppa won't be standing outside the building.

I was standing outside of the office, waiting for Tae to come. it's been over 20mins. I was looking at my watch, when I heard car horn sound. I looked up. and the car stopped in front of me.

I smiled and waved at the person. he waved back. He got out of the car, literally run to me, giving me quick hug.

Jimin: hi- what are you doing outside?? are you going home? ( nodded in response looking at my watch again)

Jimin : I can drop you home!! let's go... (he grabbed my wrist. Pulling me to his car gently I stopped him from doing it)

y/n: umm..no no. actually Tae is coming to pick me up. don't worry (I said confidently)

Jimin: well.... how long you had been standing here??

y/n: umm.... quite long (then I received a message. I read it. it was from Tae he said he can't make it so he is sending Jin oppa to pick me up. Jimin also read my text)

Jimin: i knew he won't be coming.... hey! how about you text him to not send Jin. and tell him you can come by yourself... ( he said excitedly)

y/n : why would I do that? (I asked him confused)

Jimin: come on! you are not that dumb.... (I glare at him) ok-ok calm down... I mean... so we could go somewhere and eat something spicy like we used to. hmm? what do you say??

he was so excited. I wanted some relaxation time too. so I texted Tae without answering Jimin. he came close to me with confused face standing right beside me watching me typing text.

I looked up at him, he had a stupid smile on his face.

y/n: so where are we going??

TAE'S POV~~~

I received her text. I sighed maybe she was mad. I drunk a lot last night, I know she don't like it. but what could I have done. I just didn't like the way she was laughing with RM.

I called Jin to ask him to go to her office. Just in case, if she decided to walk all the way to villa, just because she is upset. She has a habit of walking a lot.

My phone rang. I picked it up.

Jin: Hello sir... I am standing in front of y/n office. and I just saw her leaving.

Tae : leaving?? in a taxi or with her any friend??

Jin : yes sir.... he was one of her friends... she left with him in his car...

Tae: "HE"?? (My heartbeat picked up. I was getting anxious to know who was "HE") who was he?? do you know him??

Jin: yes sir... you also know him, sir it was Jimin. Park Jimin.

I hung up on him annoyed and angry. Park Jimin!? she could have texted me about with whom she was leaving, but no, she decided to hide it. why she did that?

Does she feel something for him!? No..No.. that can't be true!! she is my wife! MY WIFE!!

I decided to track her phone with the app I installed in her phone few weeks ago. sometimes she gets late because of her work or from her friend's house which got me worried.

I don't trust this Jimin. I need to check his background too. I wants to know if he has any dark pages in his past. so I can ask y/n to stay away from him.

~~~~~~~Near Han River~~~

Y/N POV

Jimin: why are you so quite!? hmm? (we were sitting on the bench. I was looking at the river, spaced out. Till Jimin said something)

Y/n :huh-oh.. umm maybe I am just tired.... ( Tae weird behaviour got me worried. I didn't want to tell Jimin anything. because he can't help me here)

Jimin: really!? (I gave him a assuring nod. but he didn't look like he was buying it) y/n you can tell me ANYTHING... you know that... right? (he said sincerely)

y/n : yes.... I know... (smiled at him, he also decided to leave that topic)

Jimin: umm.. I want tell you something... (when he spoke again I turned my head to look at him, he looked a little sad and serious) I... am going back to Australia again..... tomorrow..

y/n : TOMORROW!! (I was surprised and shocked. I said "tomorrow" louder than I expected) why? any business trip again?

Jimin: um... no... you know my all main business is there..... so am going back for forever. I might won't return.... ever (he said seriously, then his expression soften. he wiped my both cheeks) why are you crying??

I didn't realize but I was shedding tears. I didn't know why was crying. Jimin pulled me into a tight hug which I returned. I buried my face into his neck, sobbing. he was rubbing my back to comfort me.

Jimin: hey-hey... if you miss me, you can call me anytime you want..... okay. (Jimin pulled away from hug. Holding my face in his hands. he wiped my cheeks again. we were staring at each other) you are so beautiful... y/n...

he whispered softly. our face were just an inch away. He glanced at my lips. tilting his head a little and leaned in. I unknowingly closed my eyes. Then his lips touched mine.

His lips were different. Completely different from Tae's. His kiss was gentle, not dominating like Tae's. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip. Which woke me up. I hurriedly pulled away.

y/n J-Jimin.... O Oh my god!! ( his name came out from my mouth in a whisper. I looked at him with wide open eyes. I just couldn't believe myself. I was shocked. How I am gonna tell this Tae? I got up from the bench so did Jimin)

TAE'S POV~~

I tracked her phone. she was near Han River. Why he took her there? This park Jimin just gives me creeps. I saw them sitting on the bench. I got out of the car started to walk towards them.

Then saw something what I never wanted to. He was kissing her. I was losing it again. By the time I reached to them they were standing. but I wasted no time in punching Jimin in face. He stumbled back ended up falling.

Tae: YOU!! FU*CKING STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE...!!

(roared pointing my finger at him)

Jimin : hey... it's not that-

Tae: SHUT UP!! (I turned around and glared at Y/n. Who was watching the whole scene in horror. Her hands were covering her mouth)

Y/N POV~~~~~~~

I didn't expect Tae coming here out of no where. I was trying to process what got into me why I kissed Jimin back? And then Tae came punched him in face. Then Tae looked at me with fire in his eyes. I was so scared to him.

I was so scared of him right now, when he stepped towards me, I took small steps back. then he grabbed my wrist harshly. started dragging me away from that place.

looked back at Jimin who was sitting there holding his jaw, looking guilty and disappointed. I was crying now. Tae kept walking, dragging me with him. I was worried for Jimin.

y/n: Jimin... (I whispered his name worriedly. Tae suddenly stopped. pulling me in front of him. grabbing me from my both upper arms. which made me wince in pain. Tae shook me before speaking)

Tae: after what he did... you still worried for him!!? ( He said it like he was so disappointed in me. then his expression changed to scary one. he pulled me closer to him. he held my jaw harshly)

Tae : let's go home now.... I have to fell you how to behave like a good wife.... (he was dead serious. I couldn't get words out of my mouth) Now get in the car.... (he said opening the passenger seat and throwing me into the car)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

900K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
109K 3.4K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
704K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...