How to get an A [TeacherxStud...

By AngieTheTurtle

How to get an A STEP BY STEP! Step One - Be a stripper ✔ Step Two - Give a hot guy a lap dance ✔ Step Three... More

How to get an A [TeacherxStudent]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six (Mr. Romano's P.O.V.)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
I'm sorry.
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilouge/Thank You <3
[ALTERNATE ENDING]

Chapter Seventeen

2.2K 52 9
By AngieTheTurtle

"I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"Don't be that way, it's fine." he said with a reassuring smile.

"Even your lips are slightly swollen, I told him not to do this!" I cried.

He sighed and shook his head. Leaning up, he squeezed my shoulder and smiled.

"I really appreciate you."

A small blush settled on my cheeks and I looked away.

"Aww, are you blushing?" he cooed, "How adorable!"

"Stop it Marcus." I laughed.

He got up and gave me a hand. I took it and got up as well.

"Should we go to the nurse?"

Marcus seemed to think about it and he shook his head.

"No, I wouldn't want anything to happen."

"By the way, why did Miguel hit you in the first place?" I questioned.

"I told him you love me and to leave us alone." He said quickly.

I can't blame him for saying that... I guess I don't have anything bad to say about it. I nodded and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I love how soft your hair is and you don't even take care of it."

He chuckled and hugged me.

"Class is about to start in a couple, I have to get everything ready. Is that okay?"

"It's fine." I said going on my toes and pecking his cheek.

"I love you." he said and sat down at his desk.

I hesistantly nodded and went to walk out of his room. Then, I remembered to tell him something.

"Um, M-Marcus?"

"Yes?" he said looking up from the stack of papers on his desk.

"I... eh..." I sighed and shook my head, "Forget it."

"What? What is it, you have my attention."

"Last night... Last night I went to... the strip club."

He sharply inhaled and gave me a look that scared me from head to toe. I don't know how to explain it, but it was as if his whole 'aura' darkened.

"You... what?!" he yelled.

"And... I know Marcus, I'm really sorry." I said bowing my head, "But... l-last night... I-I w-was sex... sexually a-assaulted..."

Tears clouded my eyes and I looked down. The room became very silent and I squinted my eyes close. I heard footsteps and then arms clasp around my body.

"Who did it?" he whispered in my ear.

I hugged him back and began to sob in the crook of his neck.

"Tell me, please." he whispered, "Who sexually assaulted you?"

I felt terrible when his voice cracked and his body trembled.

"Who..."

"The s-strip club owner." I sobbed.

He gently grabbed my shoulders and made me look into his eyes.

"What is his name?" 

"It's... it's a female..."

"A... a female?" he said in confusion.

"Yes..."

"What is her name?"

"L-Lucy..."

He looked away and nodded.

"I will take care of her for y-"

"No!" I cried, "No, please don't."

"I have to, she sexually assaulted you. Why didn't you report it to the police? Why didn't you call me when it happened?! Why didn't you come home?!"

"Marcus... I work there, I-I can't..."

"I'm going to kill that bitch."

"Marcus, I beg you!" I cried, "Please don't!"

"She had no right, no fucking right to touch you!" he yelled, his face turning redder and redder with every passing second, "She had no fucking right..."

He wiped my tears and hugged me.

"Never will this happen again, and I mean it this time Suzy. You will never go back there, never. I will give you your money, I will pay your rent. I will take care of you, you can live with me, but it's fine if you're not ready. Just know that I'm here, not that Italian douche, me." he whispered and kissed my ear.

I sniffed and nodded. He's so kind, I can't even imagine him cheating on me as Miguel put it. This guy has a heart of gold worth more than all the money in the world. I can't believe he's saying these words to me, he's making me feel special, like I'm actually something.

"I... I love you so much." I sobbed, "You're the kindest person I have ever met. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really love you."

"I love you too, babe. I love you too. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"Thank you..."

"Fucking goodness!" he yelled, "I... I just can't fucking believe she did that to you. These people... these people are fucking sick!"

"Thank you, Marcus.... I'll go on to Ms. Hunter's class now. I hope your lip gets better..."

"It's okay love, I'm always here for you. I love you."

I nodded and wiped a stray tear. Giving him a broken smile, I left his classroom. Even after this, what Miguel said is bothering me. I know Miguel now, he wouldn't punch someone because they said something like that. But then again, I believe Marcus. Miguel tends to get jealous, especially because I'm with Marcus now. I approached Ms. Hunter's class and sat down in front of the door.

"Oh my goodness, hi Suzy!"

Smiling at the voice, I looked at the end of the hallway.

"Why hello Guadalupe, come here."

She walked over to me and sat down.

"Whoa, are you okay? It looks like you were crying."

"Oh I'm fine, y'know, yawning. I hate it when I yawn and then random tears come out of nowhere."

"Right? That gets annoying."

"Anyways, how are you?

"I'm pretty good, I went to this party last night man. I had so much to drink, I thought I would have a terrible hangover. Turns out I woke up feeling fine, as you can see!"

We both laughed and I shook my head. 

"I swear you drink like a fish."

"Hey, I'm Spanish. I can drink 50 Coronas and not feel slightly tipsy."

"I digress." I said with a playful roll of my eyes, "Did you do the homework?"

"Yeah, it was pretty easy. Do you need it?"

"Actually no, Jacob said he'd do it for me."

"Wow, do you pay him to do your homework or something?"

"I have to, I'm way too busy to do it myself."

"How much?"

"One dollar per sheet."

"Not bad."

"Exactly, people have to make money somehow."

Eventually, we both stopped talking and Ms. Hunter came. She opened the door for us and we sat in our usual seats. We exchanged a couple of words and had a decent conversation. Then, students began to slowly come in and class began. It ended quickly and a while later, I had Italian. I really didn't want to face Miguel, but I had no choice. Just walking into his classroom was a problem. How can he just accuse Marcus of cheating on me? Marcus has been waiting so long for me, four years... and he'd cheat on me? 

Fuck out of here.

"Stripper Girl." said Miguel, pulling up a chair to my desk.

He looked around and a little bit of students were in the classroom either chatting amongst themselves or on their phone.

"We need to talk."

"Again with that moniker." I said with a frown, "Are we not talking?"

"Ugh." he muttered, running his fingers through his hair, "Americano... he's cheating on you."

"I don't want to hear it, I know you're lying."

"I'm not lying." he said looking around, "Trust me."

"What's the story this time."

Looking around one more time, he said in a hushed voice,

"I peeked through the blinds to see if you were there. I saw him with a girl and thought it was you, but she had jet black hair, so I thought you dyed it that color. I realized she had a flat ass, but anyways, when she turned around and opened the door to leave, she wasn't you. They were sucking on each other's faces and all that."

"I'm sorry, Miguel." I said with a frown, "But I can't believe you."

"Oh my goodness, Suzy, you have to. I'm not lying, I can show you the girl if you want."

"Then do it."

"Alright then, I don't know her name, but I will show her to you. She will most likely decline the incident, but it happened. Americano will most likely be more careful now."

"Miguel, are you jealous?"

"Excuse me?"

"Are you jealous?"

"Jealous... me?" he said feigning shock ,"What's to be jealous about?"

"You seem to be all up in Marcus's personal space."

"I was just checking on you."

"It's hard to believe."

He frustratedly sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay class!" he said getting up and taking the chair to his desk, "Time to start class. Can someone tell me what the last lesson was about?"

I was the only person who raised their hand and he totally ignored me.

"Cyndia."

"I didn't raise my hand."

"And your point is? Tell me what the last lesson was about."

I rolled my eyes and put my hand down.

"Um, directions? You taught us directions and stuff like that."

"And stuff like that?" said Miguel, his eyebrow raised, "What stuff like what?"

I looked back at her and noticed she was blushing. Then I looked back at Miguel to see him smirking.

"Um... like, left, right, up, down... north, south, east, west..."

"Okay, fair enough." he said with a shrug, "Everyone, please take out your notebooks. Today is sentence building day. Using everything I've taught you, you will write me three paragraphs in Italian. They must include an introduction, which is your name, age and trait about yourself, following a body about your hobbies and other things, and then lastly a conclusion. Do I make myself clear? Also, nobody will use dictionaries. They are very annoying and you guys get words mixed up too much. Please remember that Italian is different from English, we do not structure our sentences the same way."

 Many people groaned and I nodded.

"Also, please refrain from using a translator. I hate reading work that is directly translated to Italian using Google Translate. People, the most Google Translate can get you is a 60."

Everyone, but me, groaned. I nodded once more and began to write the small essay. 

"All you guys do is groan." chuckled Miguel, "What're you guys, zombies? If you do not like my class, Spanish and French is avaliable, though Arabic and Mandarin will be avaliable next year."

He went to his desk and sighed. 

"Stop looking at me and do your work."

Then he looked directly at me and began to grade papers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
1M 90.3K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
54.4K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
3.8M 88.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...