The Resistance || Money Heist

By sweetea_101

'Ava ached for his touch. She wondered if he kissed the same, touched the same, fucked the same.' Andres De... More

The Resistance
Backstory || .001
The Halfway House || .002
The Night Before || .003
The Morning Of || .004
Breaking In || .005
Rule Numero Tres || .006
Here Comes Trouble || .007
Old Passion || .008
Numero Dos Dias || .009
Gunshots || .010
Panic || .011
My Sister|| .012
Snitch || .013
Proof of Life || .014
Complicated Relationships || .015
The Truth || .016
Shoot Out || .017
Worries || .018
First Wedding || .019
Matriarchy || .020
Public Eye || .021
Tokyo || .022
Goodbyes || .023
The Tunnel || .024
Find You || .025
Andres .026
The Gang .027
Feelings .028
The Brother .029
Frustration .030
Bank of Spain .031
The Governor .032
Straight into Battle .033
Better than You .034
That Stupid Belt .035
Consequences .036
Wildfire .037
Communication .038
The Radio .039
Dysfunctional Family || .040
Rio || .041
Teddy Bear || .043
Axel || .044

Plan Alcatraz || .042

281 9 9
By sweetea_101

           Ava stood there staring at the group of hostages. They were a lot more well-mannered than the last group of hostages they had. Her eyes stopped and they rested on Arturo. He snuck in when Rio was entering the building. They narrowed when he looked at her. 

           "Where's your husband?" Arturo nosily butted in when he asked this question. Ava didn't show any emotion, but she felt a twisting in her stomach. Martin. She wondered constantly where he was and if he was okay, but she knew, most likely, that he had been tortured and then sent to a prison in some unknown county. Maybe, perhaps, he was back because they broke into the bank, but Ava wasn't certain. 

             "I killed him." Ava smirked as she said this because some of the hostages' eyes peeled open widely. It was clear that she wasn't a murderer, but she'd say whatever sounded ridiculous to play along with Arturo. 

              "You wouldn't," Arturo said, "I know you. You wouldn't have done that." He shook his head like it was the most certain he's ever been. Ava furrowed her eyebrows. He acted as if he knew them so well just because he saw them for two weeks at the Mint. It was a little hilarious, but mostly just severely annoying. 

              Ava's eyes wandered over to Berlin who was standing at the top of the stairs. His hand was pressed against his gun in his holster. He noticed her looking at him, but he didn't pull his glance off of her. Instead, they were just staring at each other until Ava finally pulled away, looking back at Arturo when he spoke again. 

              "Are you married to him now? You two had something going on at the Mint. I knew you guys would make it." Arturo rambled on. 

              Ava let out a sigh of relief when she saw Denver. He was coming to relieve her. "Thank you for saving me from him." Ava let out a small laugh when she said this, but Denver glared at Arturo with cold eyes. He wasn't in the mood to deal with him. If it was up to him, he'd have never saw him again for the rest of his life. He wouldn't let his son see him, that was for sure. 

               "Yeah," Denver huffed, stepping beside Ava. Denver and Ava hadn't spent a lot of time with each other since being in the bank, but they were close before at the Mint. Just now, they both had so many personal issues that they were dealing with that they weren't focused on anyone else. "Can I ask you a question?" He called out when Ava was walking away. Ava stopped in her tracks and turned to face him. She nodded her head. 

                 "Of course." She walked back over until she was directly in front of him. 

                 "Why'd you sleep with him?" Denver questioned. Ava was taken back. She furrowed her eyebrows. She expected the question from a lot of people, but she didn't expect Denver to even talk to her about it. 

                   "Why, Denver?" She didn't know why he cared to know the answer. Denver and the Professor had a complicated relationship. Denver, of course, acknowledged the fact that the Professor gave him a life he'd never ever achieve without his help, but Denver's father died during the first heist and really, the boy still wasn't over it. He still placed the tiniest bit of blame on the Professor. 

                   "I just want to know." He sighed. He seemed so serious. He seemed bothered. She knew he must have so many other things running through his mind and for a moment, she wondered if he slept around on Monica before. 

                     "I spent every day with him the last two and a half years." She admitted. "It was selfish, and it shouldn't have happened, but I did it because I wanted to." She brought her shoulders up in a shrug. "I just wanted to." She wished she had a better answer for everyone, but that was all she had because simply, that was the truth. Denver nodded his head slowly. 

                     "Was it worth it?" Denver's eyes shifted and this time the smirk pulled on his lips. He was back to a joking manner. That was what he was known for. "He couldn't have been that good. Probably missionary the whole time." He laughed and Arturo glared at him. Arturo never hated a laugh so much in his whole life. Ava couldn't help but giggle at Denver's laugh. Anytime the man laughed, she laughed along with him. 

                      "You'd be surprised." She commented back but she turned on her heel to walk away. He called out for him, wanting to hear more but she just shook her head, continuing to walk up the stairs. 

                        Palermo hurried down the hall, and Ava's eyes went straight to him. She had almost made it up the stairs to be beside Berlin. "Plan Alcatraz." Palermo called out and both Berlin and Ava's eyes widened, fear boiling in both of their stomachs. 

                         "Why?" Ava asked with furrowed brows. "What's going on?" She wanted to call to the Professor over the earpiece, but she knew better. If he was activating plan Alcatraz then they were in deep shit which probably meant, he was hiding. She'd wait for him to call out to her. 

                         "He didn't say the exact reason." Palermo looked at Berlin and Berlin nodded his head. They hurried down the hall and Ava was left alone, watching as they left. She wasn't involved much in the plan, not at the beginning. She turned to look at Denver who was staring with worried eyes. He seemed to be on edge a lot more during this heist and she understood why. He had a lot more to lose than he did before. 

    *Flashback*

                   "I don't think you should go in there." Berlin said. Berlin, Sergio and Ava were all sitting around the table in the dining room. The others were outside being wild and free before the heist begun. It was only a few weeks after all coming together. Berlin was all for being a thief and he believed in this heist more than anything, but he knew the probability of getting out of the bank heavily relied on persuasion, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to risk the mother of his child for that. Nobody would be able to come back to their son if they all went to prison. 

                  "What? That's ridiculous." Ava shook her head and furrowed her brows. "I'm going in the bank. I'm going to be a part of this." 

                  "I don't think you should be." Berlin said again. "Just let me do this and then I'll come home, and we can travel like I promised the first time." His eyes wandered over her, but Ava wasn't fazed even in the slightest. 

                   "No, that's not happening." She said it so matter of factly. "How about we both go in there and then we both come out to our son? If you're so sure of your plan, then we'll both go in." She nodded her head almost as if to convince him. 

                   "You could stay with me." Sergio spoke finally, his eyes going for Berlin to Ava. Berlin nodded his head, finally looking at his brother. He felt nothing but jealousy at first, but he thought this was the right move. She'd stay with Sergio and Raquel instead of going inside of the bank. 

                   "I want to be in the bank." Ava argued back. 

                   "There's plenty to help out with outside of the bank as well." Sergio tried convincing her, but Ava was staring at him coldly. After she kissed him, she wasn't sure it'd be a good idea for the two of them to spend anymore alone time. She'd be lying if she said she didn't look at him longingly, that she didn't want him. "They'll be a radio, so you'll hear everything that's happening inside of the bank and cameras-" 

                   "What the fuck are you two going on about?" Ava snapped finally. She stood up from the table. "This is ridiculous!" She shouted. "I'm going in the bank. That's final." She narrowed her eyes at Berlin and then glared at Sergio. "You two will just have to get over it." She left the room in a fit of rage, hurrying back to her bedroom. Sergio glanced over at his brother and for a moment Berlin wondered why Sergio didn't want her to go in the bank. He didn't seem to care about anyone else going in, but he was so heated about the idea of Ava going. 

                   "Have you told her yet?" Sergio asked. He had a clear annoyed tone when he asked the question. Berlin looked at him, but he shook his head. 

                 "No, not yet." Berlin sighed as he spoke. He took a big gulp of the glass of wine in front of him. 

                   "You need to tell her. Don't make her find out herself." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.7K 22
*EXPLICIT LANGUAGE & SEXUAL CONTENT In beautiful Las Vegas, where people come from all over in hopes of getting lucky lives Victoria Muller. Having s...
100K 3.1K 46
"I've never seen a broken girl be so badass," Caleb said with a smirk. _*_*_*_ Bianca is broken, all of her hope destroyed, her happiness shattered a...
52.5M 2.1M 176
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...
72.5K 2.1K 24
They thought she was just another poor soul they had taken hostage for the sake of the heist but little did they know that she would change everythin...