DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter : 12 🎯

1.6K 132 47
By twinklytinygirl

Chief of the base, Yi Hyun Shik centered all senior agents were gathered and seated inside one of the most confidential boardrooms of the Delta Force. This place is soundproof and at least agents couldn't bring any digital devices inside other than the things that already fit inside the room.

The gathered crowd's full attention was now straightly directed to one senior agent who was giving a descriptive explanation to the audience using a multimedia projector.

"So this says Red Hunters engaged worldwide?"

The presenter stop for a while and answered the raised question.

According to these details yes. But their headquarters is still a mystery. Either such a place is not existing or there might be many.

"How many individuals? I mean in terms of hostages". Another agent strike a question.

"Approximately more than 800. The person who explains said giving a small nod to demonstrate his words.

At the revealed information whole room has filled with tongue clicking and hissing noises. The reaction says how unexpected the situation is to be this severe.

"Please continue".

The agent who paused starts to continue. "Foreign intelligence agencies were also working on this matter because as we suspect our land isn't the only country Red Hunters using to collect accumulations. This is a widely dispersed organization that had so many associates scattered all around the world.

"Can we suspect Santa Maria is their current assembly point?" After mentally analyzing all the details revealed for the past two hours X-graded agent Kim Namjoon raised a question.

"No, we can't. Search groups sent by the Portugal intelligence service had confirmed last Friday there wasn't any evidence that could identify the place as their base any longer". The presenting agent paused to change the slides.

Distressed chief, Yi Hyun Shik has hit the table edge pulling his hair back.

"This matter is getting more and more complicated at every passing minute. We can't just sit and watch those 800 aren't dummies those are human lives we should be hurried". Z-ranked agent Jung Hoseok muttered tightening his fists.

"So where should we start?" One of the Senior agents, agent Changwook questioned all of the gathered senior agents.

"It's the Gangnam incident. We should identify who those henchmen belong to. Cause that's the only way left in our hands to reach the main target".

"But all three men who were involved that night were found dead. Isn't that how it happens?"

"It's true. But only a half of it. Half of the information is false and they had purposefully made the shreds of evidence to mislead us. Two of the three had died but one is remaining. And that is not any random person. He is Richard Wang, one of the brothers of the Jackson Wang".

The gathered assemblage was surprised cause this information is new to them.

"Yes, that's the truth. Jackson would never kill his own blood".

The agent who gave an illustrative explanation to the gathered crowd has taken a seat ending his two hours long explaining process.

"Well done Min Yoongi you've done a great job".

Senior agent Min Yoongi who was back in the Deta force bowed slightly accepting the chief's appreciation. He had done a three months long individual task working on the matter along with other foreign intelligence agents.

"Okay everyone, as you all can see at the moment that's the only way we left in our hands. We should dig into the core but the hardest part is remaining man had never revealed his original identity to the public except for one time. That's in the Gangnam incident. If our guess is correct, we have no option other than using bait.

.
.
.

"Trainee Park Jimin".

"Yes sir".

"Come to the front".

The younger male could hear his own heartbeat getting loud and louder every passing minute. He was badly wanna stood somewhere closer to a wall cause he was feeling like his knees were slowly betraying him. Dimly lighted boardroom, all the senior agents who were seated was giving him chills. The place was looking solemn and majestic because today all the senior offices were in their full uniform.

Jimin stood up in the middle of the room standing at attention.

Chief Hyun Shik has a softly smile seeing the way the younger one stands up.

"Relax trainee Park. We just wanna ask a few questions".

"Okay, sir".

Jimin's eyes had fallen on his former mentor Min Yoongi who went missing for months after assigning him to the agent Hoseok. He just wanted to smile at the agent but Yoongi wasn't looking at him or giving him any attention.

"How's your training going?"

"Wha--? Oh....my t-training process is going well sir. Thanks for asking".

"Good".

"So we called you here just to ask a few questions from you".

"Please go ahead, sir".

"Your first task in Gangnam you remember that incident right?"

"How would he forget that night?"

"Yes, sir I do".

"Can you recognize them if you saw them once again?"

"I-I can sir."

"Excellent. We need your assistance, Park. We need you to join a mission with one of the senior agents. We got to know one out of three hasn't died that night. So we need your to corporate to identify them".

Jimin has tightly held his track pants giving a nervous look to specific someone hoping he will talk. He doesn't feel any good cause that's so abnormal. Why do they need his help? Delta force is engaged in worldwide missions so it doesn't sound right to hear they were seeking his help to find a man. Younger knew force got their own ways and methods for such kinds of tasks.

Trainee Park you should answer.

"Oh, I can sir. I will do my best".

"Okay, now you can leave we will inform you soon once we finalize the plan".

.
.
.

"I object".

The whole crowd turn their heads to the agent who was now directly looking at the chief's side.

"Agent Min please calm down first".

"We can find another way".

" Yoongi listen first. As you know there isn't much time left. We should hurry up and you know it better than anyone here".

Min Yoongi pulls his hair back before talking again.

"But this is too risky, if he made any mistake we will lose that man forever. I mean we can't use a trainee for this".

Seokjin had passed a bottle of water to the frustrated male. Signaling him to calm down.

"Min Yoongi you had mistaken the assignment. We only use that trainee cause he is the one Jackson Wang is searching for. Once he tries to attack his target we'll catch him immediately". Chief Hyun Shik calmly finished walking to the front.

He look at the gathered rest of the agents who couldn't get a single thing now that happened.

"Okay, listen everyone. After two weeks that incident happened one of the club workers had been kidnapped. The Gangnam police officer in charge had informed the NIS suspecting it could be related to the matter we handle there. But the information had been neglected then and there considering it a random incident. But after Yoongi reported to me last night I had dug into the mentioned situation cause from the begging I feel it has something to do with what we are working on. And today morning I got a detailed report and both me and Yoongi had analyzed it together"

"According to that the person who was been kidnapped is just a waitperson who starts working there a few days ago before the incident happen. He wasn't even a stripper there, who engaged in prostitution. So we can neglect the assumption random sex-deprived client took his favorite entertainer after we made the place close down".

"The man who go through that incident was somewhere around in his early twenties. As his statement says the only thing he has been continuously questioned about was a name. Once he answered that wasn't his name or any name he know he had been beaten to death and abandoned in a random street in Gangnam".

"When we go through the victim's statement I've got the cue. He was searching for a waiter named Danial and everything the kidnapper asked from the victim is one hundred percent interpreting trainee park. Every detail was related to the trainee park's appearance because the actual worker is nothing closer to any of the details the kidnapper asked from the victim.

Hyun Shik glanced at Min Yoongi before continuing the rest. "For your reference, that night trainee Park had snatched a uniform from the club to pretend as a worker there. When we go through the case profile we found the uniform trainee Park used had a name tagged says, Danial. Which happens to be the same person kidnapper was searching for".

"But still it could be any other man who is searching for that worker other than Richard Wang". Min Yoongi said loud enough to reach everyone's ear.

"If it's the case that's more than fine. I am also not very pleased with this suggestion Min Yoongi. We have to use bait to see if that person is actually the person we suspect or not. And Jimin will be the only option we can use to confirm it".

.
.
.
.

Min Yoongi was the last one to left the hall. All the senior offices had agreed to the idea when Yoongi was the only one to stay quiet. The option base chosen was too risky. It was risky for two reasons. The first one is Jimin is still a trainee who couldn't able to included in such a serious matter. And the other one is base is going to use the younger one as a lure even without his knowledge and Yoongi couldn't be agreed with the method they were about to use.

.
.
.

Yoongi closed the door reaching out of the room after spending nearly four hours in it. His back was kinda hurting and also he had a few minor injuries from the mission. Usually after backing from an assignment agents get three days to rest and be back at work but this time Yoongi has willingly refused it as he knows his presence is important to speed up things.

Yoongi took the elevator to reach the ground floor. Usually, he hates staying in base's quarters but for the day he decides to stay in it cause driving all the way to his house is too tiring.

.
.
.

"Jimin could you please hand over these folders to senior Yoongi?. I have to leave for an urgent matter".

Agent Hosek said collecting his things in a commotion to leave.

"Sir, I haven't permission to leave the base until Sunday so I'm afraid that I could-----"

"Yoongi is in the base's quarters. Don't worry you don't have to step out". The senior agent leaves his office in a commotion patting his junior's shoulder".

.
.
.

Jimin knocks on the door gulping nervously. He was now waiting outside of the agent Min Yoongi's official residence.

Four to five knocks later door has getting unlocked from the inside revealing half sleepy pale man who was only left in his boxes.

"Good afternoon Sir agents Hoseok needs me to give these folders-----"

"Keep those there"

Yoongi carelessly replied wiping his eyes and following the younger who appeared at his door with a bulky set of folders.

Jimin was kinda nervous for an unknown reason from the minute he has been asked to hand over the files to Yoongi. And seeing his former mentor who is wandering here and there half nakedly has doubled the awkwardness growing inside him.

Jimin had placed everything he carried on a table Yoongi point and had turned to return immediately.

"Wanna have a cup of coffee?"

"No thanks, sir".

"Oh, you prefer strawberry smoothie" the Senior agent scoffed recalling some past memories.

"Strawberry milkshake actually"

Yoongi laughed hearing the trainee agent's filterless words.
*Aish this brat hasn't changed at all*.

Jimin scratched the back of his neck with an awkward smile realizing he had again think out loud.

Yoongi has sat on a chair making himself comfortable with his instant coffee cup.

"Have a seat"

Jimin had taken a seat in front of the senior agent.

"Do you have any training sessions?"

"No sir we are on practice leave (something like a study leave ) so we don't have sessions anymore".

"Oh, your physical examination is coming, right?"

"Yes Sir".

"How was your training period going on?"

Jimin needs to say what he really felt. But the younger one had replied, "It's fine sir".

Yoongi took a few minutes to scan the younger's face.

"What's it Jimin?"

"Yoongi still could read Jimin like an open book cause he used to deal with the guy."

Jimin has taken a deep breath. Actually, his training period is going well though it drained him. Senior Hoseok is a kind person and his 9-5 time with him has never been hard for him. But still, Jimin found he had never relaxed under his senior's supervision as he did with his former mentor Yoongi. If Jimin openly said this with any of his peers they will definitely think he is crazy or something cause everyone was feared at least imagines being agent Yoongi's student. It's true he has become a more mature and competent trainee which his senior can keep his high expectations but Jimin always wishes he could remain as senior Yoongi's student.

"Actually it is a bit tough".

Yoongi had already asked about Jimin from Hoseok. It's a lie if I say he hasn't checked on Jimin at all. It's just he hasn't made it obvious cause he was paying his concerns behind the curtains. And he had got to know younger one is overdoing everything. And he knew his words had something to do with the younger's behavior.

"Don't overdo or stressed Jimin. You are doing fine. I can see Hoseok has done a greater job with you than me".

"But you are the best"
Jimin needs to kick in the air and yell out loud. He was mentally slapping across his face asking when he stop embarrassing himself.
*God my brakeless mouth gonna make me dig my own grave one day*. Jimin mentally cursed realizing how his comment has make an awkward moment of silence.

Yoongi has never heard such words from anyone. He was always rude, cold, and strict in everyone's eyes so after hearing it from the younger he actually didn't know how he should reply without showing he was kinda flustered.

"Uh--- can I leave now sunbae-nim. I just forgot I have promised Taehyung to help on his research"

The senior agent usually likes to be alone. But suddenly he felt like he should make the younger one wait for a few more minutes. Then he again questioned why he is doing that but he got a reply back in his inner voice saying cause he finds it is less boring or not boring at all when younger is around.

Yes, the senior agent found he felt bored without this troublemaking bratty trainee around after he handover his trainee's responsibilities to Hoseok. Clearing after his messes and dealing with his crackhead behavior has never been easy. His former trainee might be tiny in size compared to a lot of others in the base but he was the first one Yoongi met who had such a bunch of sassy attitudes. Because of Jimin for the first time in his agent life, Yoongi has found training someone is a kinda fun thing to do besides carrying out tasks taking him near-death experience.

"Forget about that trainee Park you have to stay. We have things to do overnight".

Jimin has choked on his saliva making himself fall from the stool he sat on seeing the way the senior agent smirked walking toward him.

(A/N ) : My holy children don't dare to think inappropriate things.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Uffff I forgot you all are too innocent to do such things.

Note

If you find the story is getting boring I wanna say the actual plot is yet to come. So you have to bear these chapters which only takes you details about the main plot. I promise this will be one of the most different Yoonmin ff you ever read. (I quite usually say that in my stories aren't I?) Anyway, I promise this story will have a unique plot. Also, you can send me your ideas. (You know what ????? I love it when you engage with me when I write).

Update: 20/05/2022
Please let me see stars. I mean please hit the star below to vote. ( That's a kinda weird way to ask for votes right?) hehe, I love you. Stay safe.
🌻😌💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 487 26
Park Jimin the grandson of a powerful king from Busan in the past . Jimin's a rich CEO of a well known fashion industry falls in love with his b...
21.2K 568 100
Author: Blowing snow Category: Crossing Rebirth Issuing time: 2023-03-27 Mu Xiu Yeran was slashed by thunder robbery to the mineral star that was abo...
14.4K 1.4K 29
"I will marry you when I grow up". 16 years old Jungkook found the marriage proposal from the 8 years old boy extremely adorable, but he had no idea...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...