FNAF 6/SB: The Escape [ENG. V...

By LaPelusaConPatas

[I also have a Spanish Version of this novel. Check on my profile] Have you ever wondered what would have hap... More

x''⁰1''x
||02||
||03||
||04||
||05||
||06||
||07||
×08×
x09x
x10x
x11x
x12x
//13//
//14//
//15//
//16//
-17-
-18-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
>34<
>35<
>36<
>37<
>38<
>39<
>40<
>41<
>42<
>43<
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
■50■
■51■
■52■
■53■
■54■
■55■
■56■
■57■
■58■
■59■
○60○
EXTRAS

-19-

76 9 1
By LaPelusaConPatas

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 4. Third Stage.
"The Encounters"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 1450]
[Duration: Medium]

It was only a few hours before dawn.
While the glamrocks chatted in the rooms of the Rockstar Row, in the vents a little Musicman had difficulties to function in the jaws of Molten Freddy.

- I'm not g-g-give you c-control again... - The bear spoke, dropping the small and shattered robot.

- Let me take control? But if you do absolutely everything! - The canine protested.

- Y-You handle the mob-bility, and I-I the co-communication, Bal-Ballor-ra the extra-senses! - He yelled angrily - We had th-the boy in f-front of us, b-but you decided to r-run away! L-Like the coward t-that you are-e...

- Coward?! Lefty was there! Didn't you see her?

- W-What does she matter?! We-we're a team, we m-must all go together!

- Freddy, you're the only one who's on his own - Foxy growled.

- Enough - The tertiary interrupted - Don't you understand, Freddy? If Lefty is loose... It means the rest are too.

- Ballora is right - Foxy continued - The boy is easy to catch, but Afton is not...

Freddy remained silent before his companions, an idea came through his cables.

- We cocould use the b-boy to our f-favor - The bear spoke, the other two paid attention - Afton al-also w-wants him, it's th-the perfect b-bait...

- If we catch Afton using the kid, we can kill them both! - Exclaimed the fox.

- We c-can finish off A-Afton, but if Baby in-interferes... - Freddy was discouraged when he remembered the rabbit's bodyguard.

- Not only her... - Ballora interrupted - Those brilliant animatronics are also an obstacle...

- I-If we split-up, they won't be able to with all of u-us at the same time - The bear answered, Molten grabbed the broken Musicman - Even so, B-Baby it's still a pr-problem...

- But we have Lefty on our side! - Foxy encouraged very convinced - Or rather... Marionette!

- Marionette is a double-edged sword... - Ballora whispered in a soft but cold voice - We don't have much time left either...

Foxy and Freddy remained silent in confusion, Ballora just sighed to continue talking.

- Magnetoreception - Ballora began to speak - A magnetic field is the influence of electric currents, and electricity is heat... So it not only acts as a magnet, but it is also progressively consuming our remnant...

- A magnetic field around the mall? - Foxy hesitated, Freddy interrupted laughing.

- T-That's absurd, if it w-were like that, all those animal-shaped robots w-would be dead! - Contradicted the bear, but she refused.

- Didn't you see those charging stations? It gives them back the energy that the field steals from them over the hours...

Foxy made a confused grunt, soon beginning to understand.

- That's how they keep them under control! - Exclaimed the fox continuing to her companion, Ballora nodded - They cannot leave the establishment because they would be left without energy 

- Although I doubt that they have ever left here - The ex-dancer finished speaking.

Freddy, who had remained silent until now, let out a helpless groan. If they didn't get out of that mall soon, they might die for good when their remnant was completely consumed.

- Afton has the same problem - The canine spoke again, knowing that the rabbit used remnants to survive.

- No - Freddy denied entering the conversation again - Afton h-has many problems..

- And three of them are us... - Ballora finished.

Foxy started laughing, moving Molten's wired body to look for a trap. In terms of time, they were the losers, so they simply needed more time, more remnant.

But Afton was not an easy target. He was fast and very intelligent, and his weaknesses were covered by his daughter, who because of his size and strength was a great bodyguard.
Still, even if they managed to get it out of her way, the task would still be difficult, for Afton was cunning and cautious, always one step ahead of the others. Catching him off guard was impossible.

- H-How surprising - Mumbled the rabbit seriously - You m-managed to escape from them, I gave you up for lost..

- Do you have so little confidence in me, father? - She asked with slight disappointment in her voice.

- Honestly - He answered simply.

Afton seemed distracted, looking around him very alertly. Baby tilted her head, opening her face plates in curiosity towards her parent.

- Do you still have that heat vision? - Asked the rabbit.

- Yes - She answered, Afton turned to look at her.

- Could you use it to find the security guard? - He proposed, she was silent.

- No - Baby lied.

Afton had a tic in his eye, he knew that her daughter was lying, but getting angry at her and bothering her would not be a good idea.
So he slowly looked away.

- You're broken, father... - She spoke after him, but again he just remained silent.

Afton was restless.

- He is here - Afton warned before Molten's presence, he heard him crawling over them, in the ventilation ducts.

Baby was upset to feel watched, the bear was after them, but she didn't attack. Elizabeth was annoyed when Afton disappeared from her sight as she turned to look at the amalgamation of cables.

Afton had not fled, but rather avoided the fight, something was plotting something and both sides knew it.
They distrusted what he was looking for or wanted, because he hid it for his own interest.

He molten lurked on the sidelines, he heard Foxy's voice in his mind.

"It's our chance, let's finish it!"

"Foxy, she's so strong, there's barely room here to swing, you won't be able to..."

Ballora protested, they were almost inaudible whispers, Baby couldn't hear any of them. But still, it was strange that the bear didn't attack, so she guessed that the bear was planning something. Freddy got tired of waiting, a team works with everyone together and united, but they are not the best definition of a team.

Finally Molten moved forward, although the animatronics were already ready.
Some jumps hanging from the ceiling looking for her back, they had to avoid that sharp scissors that acted like a saw, but Baby defended herself, they had to look for an open space to fight, there she hit her back on the wall to face the bear.

He lunged forward to bite as she shielded herself with her scissors, several wires being severed as the bear used his jaws to rip various parts of the animatronic's damaged exoskeleton.
More cables shot up, now latching onto the neon lights to lift. They grabbed the humanoid to lift her up and through her, finally knocking her away with a decisive slam to the ground.

Baby tried to get up, but Molten's agility and speed was enough to grab her again and slam her against the wall. Metallic sounds and sparks came from the metal casing of it. It was a burning pain, the Funtimes could feel pain, even so, they lowered their guard thinking that it would be easier.

She grabbed the wires to cut most of them with her other hand using the scissors.
They were forced to withdraw from her and release her to avoid getting more badly injured.

- S-Shit.. - Freddy growled, Baby was still standing, she defended herself well.

"We need more remnants, we are not so fast since we entered here"

Ballora's voice echoed in Molten's head, Freddy waving his cables in annoyance.

"Let's separate"

Baby bristled as she watched as the bear's wires parted, a pair of endoskeleton heads poking out from behind the mask. The eyes of Funtime Freddy's head turned purple, while some pink and some gold accompanied both endos.
It was the first time that Elizabeth had seen the Funtimes separate, they were serious, they wanted her out of the way. She was now beginning to worry.

When they separated, she didn't know where to look, cornering herself against the wall, she saw herself surrounded by cables. Funtime Freddy was never her friend. They were never her friends.

Cables went through the body of the animatronic brutally, lifting it and throwing it against the ground repeatedly.
She was big, strong, but they were fast and too agile. One in front, one behind, she didn't even have time to react from where the third one was before she was attacked again.
She slipped when she stepped on a cable on the ground, falling because of the wheels of her skates, several cables began to go through her, she was twisting trying not to be riddled by them.

Suddenly...everything stopped for her.
She stopped moving, her green eyes darkened.
Freddy blinked in confusion, they looked at each other, dragged her into a room so she wouldn't be found. They next target was the rabbit. Foxy grunted in pain, several sparks shooting from her endoskeleton head. Freddy looked at the floor littered with broken wires.
They decided to get away as soon as possible, they were weak.

Unfortunately for them, the Funtimes were very good at pretending.

[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.3K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
653 30 9
It's been a couple months since the events of what happened at the Mega Pizzaplex. Gregory freed Vanessa and she adopted him. Vanessa kept her job du...
1.8K 89 15
For many years, a certain pizzeria was the place a young girl used to go to as a child. She loved coming here almost everyday to spend time with her...
40.2K 1.6K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...