doctor love

By mehakkhaan

This story is about rayan khan a rich, powerful, intelligent, handsome doctor who is madly in love with khush... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
epilogue
Read New Story

chapter 64

292 12 2
By mehakkhaan

Yes I forget everything.....khushboo I only remember one thing that I love you I love you soo much..... If you ever try to leave me I don't know what will I do..... Or if any buy chance someone or something comes between us I will kill that thing..... I can do anything for you I can hurt, kill, anybody for you..... Listening all this khushboo gets shocked she says rayan u can't hurt our families also? Yes I can hurt both the families if anyone comes between us..... Rayan I m getting scared with you now saying this she start walking but he hold her hand and hugged her from back.... I love you my doll I don't want to scared you I m just told you the truth..... U can hurt me also? Hearing this he turn her back and take her face in his hand..... Do u think I can hurt u? No says khushboo.... That's it if you know that than why r u asking? Just wanted to listen this from your mouth..... Rayan smiles and says no I can never hurt you.... Before hurting you I will kill myself..... Hearing this she put her finger in his lips and says don't ever say this again did you get it? Yes I get it my doll.... Than rayan hugged her but she pushed him..... What now? I m angry with you.... Why? You says that you will put wrong Eliganation on my dad and you kissed me in public..... Doll listen I said this because I was restless in that time when you stay with me I didn't think or say any negative thing and secondly u r my wife I can kiss you anywhere and I will not explain myself in this...
She listen all the things and says rayan you r getting obsessed with me.... Good for you doll your husband is obsessed with you..... She blushes lightly listening this.... Now my doll just forgot every bad thing just remember that I love you saying this he capture his lips with her!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 38K 65
#14/10/2018__romance fanfiction #32 He always wanted more and when he wanted something he will have it by any means. Nothing could stop him when he...
234 64 12
**Theodore Dylan Hawthrone** Theodore Dylan Hawthrone is an enigmatic businessman, a man whose presence alone commands attention and respect. With hi...
326K 15.9K 32
Gulaab mukhtar khan ; the girl with a bubbly personality; who's laugh and giggles lighten the dark world around her , her beauty was the exact manife...
28K 1.5K 38
Dhruv khanna himself a devil in disguise came to a part of world to rule. People are scared to even take his name. He himself said that it's darknes...