When A Supreme Leader Build a...

By XwarCommander1230

A Filipino immigrant born in Louisiana graduated in college and started working in business management. Altho... More

Vote for Flags
Result
Sovereignty Republic of Salvatia
SRS Military # 1
SRS Military #2
My OC Character
SRS military #3
SRS Weapons #1
SRS Weapons #2
SRS Space Navy/Additional Military arsenal 1.2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
SRS Military final part
Vindictarium Order (Reworked)
Chapter 4
Species/Races #1
Chapter 6
Species/Races #2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Species/Races #3
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Salvatian Military ranking structure
Black Death Legion (Reworked)
Chapter 13
Sovereignty Republic Sea Navy/Sovereignty Sea Navy
Chapter 14
Aifea World: Continents and Nations
Salvatian Military Uniforms
Chapter 15
SRS Space Navy/Additional Military 2.2
Structures/Defense Structures/Support Structures/Superweapons
SRS Branches and Departments
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
SRS Weapons #3
Chapter 18
SRS Space Navy/Additional Military 2.3 Final (1/2)
SRS Space Navy/Additional Military 2.3 Final (2/2)

Chapter 5

1.5K 30 28
By XwarCommander1230

Office Room, Palace of Order

His executive secretary and right-hand woman, Frieda Vordieus, approaches him as he is reading the report papers from Col. Mcdoth. He said to her,

Xavier: I see we're not the only ones living on this continent.

Frieda: We should've known they are natives living here.

Xavier: And we just know like now? But anyway, this report shows that the natives we saved are demihumans and they encountered trolls and goblins. But according to his report, a demihuman says the ogres are among them.

He placed the papers down on the desk.

Xavier: This is something unexpecting.

Frieda: So you think we are facing monsters with combined force to wreck down our army like how they did to the tribal kingdom?

Xavier: Are you kidding? Salvatia is a futuristic society with access to technological weapons and military arsenals, and our army is far superior than them. But now, it will hold for now.

Frieda: You want to order the military to hold the expansion?

Xavier: Yes.

Frieda: Very well then. I'll make that order. So what to do with the natives?

Xavier: Well, since the natives are demihumans I'm going to think of how I can convince them to be part of my society.

Frieda: You want to integrate them into your society?

Xavier: Better than what Americans did when they went to Manifest Destiny. I just wanted to prove to this world that everyone deserves to be equal, no matter who or what they are, they are always welcome to Savaltia, as long as no show of racism, superiority, and nationalism, they will live equality without prejudice.

Frieda: I like the sound of that. So what's the plan?

Xavier: Simple.

He slowly rose up from his chair and headed to the door.

Xavier: I'm going there.

Frieda: Hold on! You're the head of both state and government. Who will be in charge of this nation while you're gone?

Xavier: Obviously you and the national congress. I need to know everything there with my own eyes. I'm putting you in charge to keep this nation held together from falling apart. Do you understand?

Frieda: Yes. I understood.

Xavier: Good. I'll be gone for now, good luck handling this nation.

He said as he left the room with a shut of the door. Frieda sighed.

Frieda: He seems to be determined. His ideals would bring this nation from prosper to greatness then to the world. Let's hope this nation will continue to exist as he always wanted.

...

A shuttle flies through the sky accompanied by two skykiller jet fighters and four Assault Skybikes. They arrived in the outpost base as it landed on the helipad. He got out of a helicopter and headed to the command center. When he entered, he approached Col. Mcdoth in the room as he saluted to him respectfully.

Mcdoth: Supreme Leader, it's glad to see you.

Xavier: So what's the situation here?

He cleared out his throat and responded.

Mcdoth: Like you've read a report, we gather the surviving villagers who happen to be demihumans and we encounter goblins and trolls. We successfully defeat them and get those survivors to safety.

Xavier: And where are they now?

Mcdoth: Outside. We set up a refugee camp for their recovery.

Xavier: Good to hear. Take me there. I want to speak to the leader of survivors.

Mcdoth: Alright, follow me, supreme leader.

...

Refugee camp

Supreme Leader Xavier and Colonel Mcdoth go to a refugee camp where they are safe under their care. The demihumans, simply known as beastmen, are shown gratitude to humans for giving them medical care and they will stay until the situation of the threat is over.

Blaise was watching over his people to see they are alright when an officer came to him and said he's going to meet someone important so he will comply and follow him. They meet each other as they shake their hands and introduce themselves then they go inside the small structure to have a meeting privately. Xavier said to him as he sat down on a chair.

Xavier: You are in charge of your people, right?

Blaise: Yes. I'm the one who led them when the village chief died trying to fight off the goblins in the last stand.

Xavier: Hmm... I'm sorry to hear what happened to your chief. We extract the bodies of the village chief and the people to give them proper burial.

Blaise: Oh, thank you... I suppose you must be the supreme leader your colonel talks about.

Xavier: Indeed, I hold the positions of both head of state and head of government in the Sovereignty Republic of Salvatia. Currently, it operates as an autocratic nation, a structure that will likely persist until the completion of the continent's expansion. However, upon achieving this goal, I intend to reform the system. I must admit, prior to this encounter, I was unaware of the presence of natives on this continent. I recognize the potential for misunderstandings and conflicts, which is why I've decided to halt the expansion temporarily. We need to address this issue before proceeding further.

Blaise: I was informed about it by your colonel. It came as a surprise to me that your people resides in the northern regions where there appears to be nothing but open land. I'm curious to know: how did your people manage to settle in this area?

Xavier: That will be time to explain when I meet your leaders from a fallen tribal kingdom. For now, I want to know about the threat my men have encountered. Maybe you can tell me about them.

Blaise swallows his throat for response.

Blaise: I never know much, but I might learn from the village chief when he receives word from a messenger. What I do know is that our kingdom was razed to the ground by the armies of goblins, trolls, and ogres. After that, the remaining survivors fled to a hiding place where they can't be found.

Xavier: Hmm... And do you think I can meet them?

Blaise: I may know where it is. Seeing how desperate we are and losing the battle against them, maybe we need your help. Since you save my people, I can take you there. However...

Xavier: Hm?

Blaise: There are some who hated humans before we were sent to this unknown continent to live ourselves peacefully. They enslaved us for our appearance and used us as playthings or laborers to the nobles.

Xavier: I see...

He grasps the sentiment regarding the animosity some harbor towards humans. There's a kernel of truth to it, considering humans have historically asserted dominance and perceived superiority over other species. This fear often leads to indiscriminate attacks based solely on appearance. Moreover, humans frequently enslave demihumans to serve their own purposes, using intimidation to maintain control and subjugate them. It's abhorrent to him, witnessing the injustices humanity has inflicted upon them. Given these circumstances, he empathizes with their perspective and comprehends their motivations.

Xavier: You are right about humans.

Blaise: Huh?

Xavier: About humans – they can be stupid, greedy, and lustful – they are the worst kind in my opinion, and what they have done to demihumans is unacceptable. Of course, I am once a human, but it doesn't mean I condone how they treated demihumans like animals. Demihumans are sentient living beings, capable of thought and speech like humans. They could have tried to coexist, but instead, they persecuted them simply because they're not humans. That's why I don't admire humanity the way it exists.

This surprised Blaise to come from a word of human supreme leader. He admits that the human race is a worse kind and he is against it. But when he is about to ask, he continues to speak.

Xavier: But wouldn't that mean we would be justified in replacing humanity with demihumans? Maybe... But I'm really not sure. There are those among humans who see demihumans as equals and are willing to defend them. They are friendly towards demihumans, however, I'll be the one to judge whether they are genuinely friendly or not. I mostly don't hate humanity as a whole, but if they mistreat those non-humans, heh...

He looks up at him with his eyes as the pupils glows red electro coming out from the eyes.

Xavier: They will face my wrathful judgment.

Blaise was flinched to see those red electro eye pupils when he replied. It shivers down his spine feeling scared of him. Xavier's eyes return to normal as he calms him down.

Xavier: Oh, sorry to see my scary eyes. I almost forgot I am more than human with these overpowered superpowers.

Blaise manage to calm down a bit.

Blaise: Oh it's nothing! It's just I never met a human in my life when I was born in this land. But hearing your words, you really are different from them.

Xavier: We may have to admit our faults of what we have done and we must atone it to gain their trust again. But anyways, back to our topic, can you lead us to your people in a secret location? Perhaps we can help you.

Blaise: Really?

Xavier: I'm not lying when innocent lives are in danger whether they're humans or non-humans, they are the same living being to my eyes. Besides, I'm extreme anti-slavery and anti-human supremacy.

Blaise: I... I see... Well then, we do need your help. We are losing the battle against those monsters. We are in the blink of an extinction.

Xavier: So that is yes?

Blaise: Yes.

Xavier: Then it's settled! I'm willing to save the demi human races from losing the battle against monsters. So do you know where the secret location is?

Blaise: I know where it is. I've visited there so often.

Xavier: Then you are coming with me. We're going there right now.

Blaise: W-What? Right now!

Timeskip

The SRS military personnel are preparing the vehicles and aircraft to be sent out to a secret location, and Blaise will guide them there. Blaise is also wearing casual clothes given by Xavier, finding them comfortable. They are preparing a shuttle to refuel. As they are about to board the shuttle, a colonel approaches them, accompanied by a young brown-haired rabbit girl.

Mcdoth: Supreme leader, this girl wants to speak with you.

Xavier: Hm? Who is this?

Blaise: Alria?

Xavier: You know her?

Blaise: She's one of the survivors with me.

Alria bowed down to him.

Alria: Thank you for treating us well, Supreme Leader.

Xavier: It's nothing. All I care is saving the innocents whether be humans or demihumans.

He said, bringing up a smile at her.

Xavier: So what is it you want?

Alria: Well... I've heard you're going to meet the leaders in our secret location. With your permission, I would like to bring our people with you.

Xavier: Hm?

Alria: My mother, my little sister, and I were separated when the village was attacked. Some managed to make it through the forest to our secret place, and my mother and sister are with them too. I just want to see them again.

Mcdoth: She also told me that some people in that location dislike humans so she had a plan. If we take them with us, they will see us treat them fine and show a bit of trust.

Blaise: Ah! He's right! Please sir, if you-

Xavier: I accept.

He quickly replied. Alria and Blaise are happy with his answer.

Xavier: Colonel, order the men to prepare a dropship for the villagers. We take them to their hiding place.

Mcdoth: Yes sir.

Xavier: Come on, Blaise. You're riding my ship with me.

Blaise: O-Of course!

Xavier: Alria, was it? You're coming with me too.

Alria: R-Right! But what about our people?

Xavier: The colonel will handle it. Now come on.

He said, and they boarded the shuttle as it was ready to take off. The villagers entered the dropship and ascended into the sky. The shuttle and dropship carrying the villagers were accompanied by two cobra attack helicopters, four Assault Skybikes, and two Hornet gunships. They also brought two heavy dropships to ensure they had at least a few men for security reasons.

Inside the shuttle, Xavier sat in the front while Blaise and Alria occupied the seats at the back. They found the seats comfortable. Xavier retrieved his smartphone from his pocket and contacted his right-hand woman. He spoke to her on the phone.

Xavier: Frieda, it's me. How's the nation there?

Frieda (on phone): It's fine. The National Congress handled it well. Although, I will have a hard time doing some paperworks here while you're gone.

He chuckles.

Xavier: Well, I trusted you to handle those stuff.

Then he goes into serious mode and says to her,

Xavier: Listen, is Project "Sky Fortress" finished in time?

Frieda (on phone): Wait – You mean...

Xavier: Yes... I'm talking about the Helicarrier. Now tell me, has it finished?

Frieda (on phone): Well... we are using a nanocore to construct a helicarrier according to the blueprints in programming, and we successfully built one. It was a slow process to finish it, but it did. The rest are still constructed.

Xavier: Good. I want at least one to deploy in the air.

Frieda (on phone): Huh?! Are you sure?

Xavier: Yes. But first, I want everyone who is trained to control the helicarrier to be sent to my location once I finish a diplomatic meeting with the natives. We're dealing with goblins, trolls, and ogres, so I need a heavy arsenal to show the natives how powerful we are. I want it done immediately.

Frieda (on phone): Understood. I'll notify them of your orders.

After that, he leaned back on the chair. The aircrafts flies above the land as they are headed to a secret location where demihumans are safe from monster invaders. He hopes this diplomacy will be smooth and also hopes to convince them to integrate into his country to have a better life for them and increase military strength in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 0 8
Dacion and his friends appears on a different planet that wasn't their planet "Earth." They encounter a Kingdom called "Remark" where they become Kni...
7.5K 226 93
In the ordinary modern world, my life met an extraordinary end - I was run over by a Ferrari. But death was just the beginning. Transmigrating into...
368 30 2
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a socialist-monarchist country located on the northern half of the Korean Peninsula. As widely known, th...
34.5K 1.6K 70
Imagine awakening with amnesia. Most would lose their mind and our Main Character is no different. Though he handles it better than most, his curiosi...