FNAF 6/SB: The Escape [ENG. V...

By LaPelusaConPatas

[I also have a Spanish Version of this novel. Check on my profile] Have you ever wondered what would have hap... More

x''⁰1''x
||02||
||03||
||04||
||05||
||06||
||07||
×08×
x09x
x10x
x12x
//13//
//14//
//15//
//16//
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
>34<
>35<
>36<
>37<
>38<
>39<
>40<
>41<
>42<
>43<
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
■50■
■51■
■52■
■53■
■54■
■55■
■56■
■57■
■58■
■59■
○60○
EXTRAS

x11x

97 12 5
By LaPelusaConPatas

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 2. Fourth Stage.
"The Breach"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 1340]
[Duration: Short]

A shiver ran through the skin of the night guard, definitely not, she was not going to collaborate with that walking corpse, if that was what he was thinking. Just being close to him made her want to vomit just by breathing the nauseating smell he expelled.

- I refuse - The woman answered quickly, deciding on her option.

- How daring... - The rabbit murmured, darkening her gaze.

She wasn't accepting, he wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer. Two opposite poles which would never come together. But as they say, two opposite poles cannot be separated.
And inevitably, the least patience of man was exhausted.

- I don't know who you are or what makes you think that you can break into a shopping center and threaten the lives present - She tried to defend herself, the opposite didn't say a word.

It was more than enough for him, words were not necessary, the communication became physical when he approached the girl without pleasant reasons. And without thinking, he lunged at her with murderous intent, but he was abruptly stopped when a powerful beam of light landed in his eyes.
The flashlight had frozen him in place, feeling blinded and vulnerable he took several steps back. So many years in the dark didn't help his now delicate vision, but it was only a matter of seconds before his weakness vanished, unfortunately for the girl.

She took the courage to face the rabbit pointing the flashlight at it, a flashlight which was unexpectedly stolen by a metal hand coming from behind the woman. An animatronic lurking in the dark for a long time, waiting for the right moment to come out, snatched the flashlight from the guard's hands, freeing Afton from his hold.

The rabbit pounced on the girl in a second attempt, pushing her against the wall, lifting her up and choking her with his hand, holding her by the neck, preventing her escape.

- ...At last appeared... Elizabeth - The eldest whispered, feeling the green look on him.

- I'm sorry father, I had to cut the lights throughout the establishment to deactivate the security cameras, it was a difficult task - The animatronics answered.

Afton glanced at her daughter, then looked back at the guard who was struggling to try to breathe, for some reason she was unable to free herself from the male grip, wondering where the rabbit got so much strength.

- Let us talk more... civilly... - The murderer said to the victim, releasing her from his grip so that she fell weakly to the ground between desperate gasps and coughs to recover oxygen - ...We know that here they have their own... rules, but that now... is going to change...

Vanessa looked up at the two present, from her perspective, the two animatronics looked huge and terrifying. Baby was frighteningly enormous, full of breaks and with a bright and intimidating look. Afton spilled blood from gaps in the suit where bones and human parts of a dead body could be made conspicuous, along with metallic gray eyes with a white beam that glowed in the gloom of the dark.
The just mentioned crouched down to win the girl's gaze and continue speaking.

- ... I may be more precise this time... In case you have not been able to understand it as it should be... - He brought his hand closer, lifting the girl's chin forcing her to look at him - YOU MUST OBEY MY ORDERS.

The opponent threatened, raising his gaze from above to the girl's, who trembled with fear. The human animatronics approached the scene, noting the scissors in her hand, bringing them closer to the guard's neck, causing the newly named to panic, accepting the deal.

She swore to see a smile appear between the jaws of the rabbit, whatever it was, the pile of bones inside the suit, they had enough life and consciousness to make faces of happiness, a twisted happiness...

- It was not that difficult.... Right? - The rabbit ruffled the girl's blonde hair, then forced her to get up and throw it at her robotic partner - ... Become friends...

He gave the order, to which Baby nodded taking the guard. The two females with expectant eyes watched the man's movements, he went to the cameras possibly to see if he could turn them on and use them in his favor.

Vanessa tried to calm down without knowing exactly how to react to the situation, she was afraid to have the shattered robot next to her, which was holding tightly to her shoulder with her cold endoskeleton hand.

- He seems interested in you - Baby whispered capturing the human's attention - That's not a good thing...

Vanessa preferred to remain silent upon hearing the words of the animatronics.
Interested in her? How could HE be interested in someone like HER?
Baby broke her thoughts by continuing to speak.

- Don't get your hopes up - She continued, the guard observed the rabbit in the background. - He doesn't care about you at all.... He's toxic, poisonous like a snake...

- What are you trying to get at? - Asked the guard taking the courage to speak.

-..... He'll use you like a rag... You'll be useful to him and then he'll throw you away - She warned calmly, Vanessa remained silent - I'm telling you because I prefer to make you aware of the torment that awaits you...

- Did you...? - You worry about me? She was going to ask the guard, but the words were choked when the opposite one came forward to answer.

- No... I don't care about you... What's more, I hate you - Baby answered, digging her claws into the girl's shoulder, piercing her flesh slightly, the guard endured a groan of pain.

Interrupting the conversation, the rabbit approached the two girls. His cold gaze caused silence in the room. Baby felt tense in the presence of her father.

- The cameras do not work... - He fixed his gaze on the security guard who trembled slightly - Miss, could you got anything to contact the child?

- Contact? Y-Yes, right away - She could call the police through the Faz-Watch, but no one would believe her without proof, she needed to wait a little longer before looking for help, and gathering the rest of the dangerous animatronics.

Vanessa decided to follow the man's plan, to avoid being slaughtered by the two robots.
She searched for Gregory's location as she triggered a silent alarm on the Glamrocks' circuits so they would be on the lookout for intruders from the mall.

She led the two robots, who preferred to stay behind the guard following her so they could keep an eye on her and she wouldn't make any escape attempts. Baby remained silent and tense before Afton's gaze, he was suspicious of his daughter's behavior.

- Father... - She protested softly towards her father, he gave a vague look to the robot.

- Are you going to start over, Elizabeth? - He murmured with a tone of annoyance in his voice, he would soon get angry - We had already talked about this before...

- It's just... I don't think... - The right words couldn't come out of the animatronics, bumping into her thoughts in incomplete sentences.

Afton let out a groan of annoyance which even the guard could notice, but she preferred not to intervene and just watched silently out of the corner of her eye.

- Lilibet... Are not you going to make me proud of your exploits? - Asked with a false tone of affection in his poisonous words - ... Because you are not getting it... - He murmured with a dry and cold voice.

- I'm sorry, father... I already told you that I won't disappoint you.

Baby decided to hold back when she noticed her father let out a silent laugh of superiority, seeing how he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

- How could you expect me to trust your words...

Vanessa sighed at the closed behavior of the rabbit, he seemed to notice that she was eavesdropping on the conversation to which he gave an annoyed look towards the night guard, causing her to swallow a gasp and look away.

Suddenly the screams of a panicked child caught the attention of the three present. Vanessa's blood ran cold as she recognized the infant's shrieks.

[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 1.2K 52
Your a proud owner of a Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. After some time, you realized the animatronics were sentient and could think and speak and act on...
40.2K 1.6K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...
430 20 12
After Michael came to Henry for help one night, when the teenage boy broke out of the house and ran away in an act of desperation, Henry finally real...
439 5 21
Follows Michael Afton as he tries to survive a work week's time with killer animatronics that haunted his childhood. Or is that all there is to his b...