My Forever and I (Complete)

By khunPhi_YaiNong

π‘«π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” 2πŸ’• 1𝐬𝐭 π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ­π’π¨π§: π‘΄π’š π‘Ίπ’†π’„π’“π’†π’•π’‚π’“π’š 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 3𝐫𝐝 π†πžπ§πžοΏ½... More

PROLOGUE
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 18

561 42 2
By khunPhi_YaiNong

Kira's POV:

A lot has happened. We just found out that uncle Art died, Tar also went to the US with his real father. Dada Tharn is not his real father. Mama Type is pregnant again which we were very happy to know.

But in the Two weeks ago Mew had not been to the mansion since He went home that day. I don’t know if they fought with Gulf and so he was kicked out. But I know my brother. He is not that kind of kid. When he doesn't like people, he just ignores them.

Gulf, on the other hand, is quiet and always shrugged when asked about Mew. but I also feel his sadness when Mew is gone. even though sometimes he was rude but I knew he became comfortable with Mew.

We all woke up early because we need a surprise preparations for the wedding that will take place tonight. Mama can't know everything either. Because the surprise Dada made for her would be ruined.

Mama was in the room and we knew he was sad and emotional because Dada ignored her because he because He could not say goodbye to Dada that he was leaving. Especially when he came home late. So this is also our chance to carry out Dada's plan.

Dada is currently talking to us about the surprise wedding he did for Mama. We're so happy and excited Because what we have been praying for our family to be complete will come true finally.

but this young man next to me is out of focus. Dada and my other siblings also noticed immediately.

"do you miss your friends my son?" Dada asked. Gulf still looks far away. we were surprised when it suddenly nodded.

"Yes Dada. Super. I miss Mew so much" He was not on his own he answered. When he realized what he said, he immediately looked at us. "What is your question Da?" The four of us immediately laughed. Dada just ruffled his hair and hugged him.

"Do you like Mew too? Iknow right. Oooohhooooooo!!! I win ate Grace! My cookies for two days. Do not forget." Gab replied excitedly. They even actually bet on their brother. I was just shooked.

Gulf glared at them. is that what I said. when he looks like that, be nervous. so the happy Gab immediately fell silent.

"I don't like Mew. I-i just... Haysss... Never mind. Excuse me Dada for a while." And he stood up. Run him to his room. That's all he does when he's feeling embarrassed.

"I'll just talk to your brother about the plan." Dada said and we just nodded and also stood in our seats.

--------

Tharn went to Gulf in his room. He did not knock and he immediately entered. He saw Gulf lying on the bed with a pillow covering his face.

"Son. Is there a problem?" Tharn's first opening. Gulf immediately shook his head but still did not remove his pillow from his face.

"Look at me." Gulf immediately stood up from lying down and suddenly hugged Tharn. Gulf buried his face in Tharn' s neck. "what's your problem? you can tell to Dada. you know I'm just here don't you?" he felt his son nodded from his neck.

Tharn took Gulf away from him so they could look at each other. he felt the sadness on his son's face.

He also knew that it would not tell him. So he just hugged him first.

"Do you have a problem?" Gulf immediately shooked his head. and he hugged him tightly again. until it fell asleep. he laid it neatly on the bed and put a blanket and he kiss to his forehead and left the room.

Even his pregnant wife Type, doesn't know why their son is in this mood. No one can be sad his wedding day. So,There was only one way he could think of.

----------

Everything is set up in the garden. but Gulf's face was still sad. Tharn also talked to Kao. Kao also told that Mew was also sad and always had deep thoughts. And when Mew know about the plan, he don't even want to go here to the mansion. so when Tharn asked why. he did not answer. now Tharn surely know. they have a misunderstanding to his son. And it was good and he forced him to join.

Gulf was already dressed in a tuxedo and was just sitting on a chair, opposite the pool when suddenly someone stood beside him. he ignored it because he thought it was Gab.

"what are you doing here? Didn't I tell you not to follow me...." Gulf couldn't continue what he was going to say when he saw Mew. "M-Mew..." at the same time he quickly hugged Mew. Mew was shocked by what Gulf did.

"G-Gulf...."

Mew could only hear sobs and he could feel the wetness of his neck and the collar of his tuxedo.

"Gulf? Why are you crying?" he asked worriedly. Gulf broke the hug and looked at him and shook his head. Gulf hugged him again and pressed his face against Mew's neck.

"S-sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" Mew asked.

"Because you are mad at me. You haven't been to the mansion for two weeks. Then you left that day, you didn't even call me. I call you but you don't answer." Mew smiled and even hugged Gulf tightly.

"Did you miss me?" Gulf nodded while his face was still buried in his neck. "I miss you too. You said you didn't want me so I went home. I don't want to force myself on you. So I stayed away from you myself." Gulf looked at him and shook his head.

"That's not what I meant. I want you to be my best friend. I have no friends here. Only you. I'm sorry because I'm always rude to you. I won't touch you anymore. I will be nice to you." Mew smiled and squeezed Gulf's cheek, so it was pout.

"You are so cute. And beautiful." Gulf's eyes immediately widened. "I said you're wearing nice. We are two good together look. We are wearing the same clothes. It's like we're getting married like your parents.

"Are we okay now?" Gulf asked. Mew just nodded. "You're not mad?" He ask again to be sure.

"I'm not mad. Silly."
Gulf just smile at he hugged Mew again, and Mew do the same. And they stopped when Fluke approach them.

"Lovebirds, that will be later, the program will start soon. But anyways. You're so good Together. With the same outfit." Gulf was embarrassed so he blushed. Mew and Fluke smiled.

"we are always good together Mom, there's no new. we used to that matter. And they went inside.

---------

While They watched Gulf's parents as Joan, their maid gave them the food. because they are the ones assigned to Type and Tharn's mini date.

"I hope you like the food we prepared" Gulf said big smile.

"enjoy your night date Sirs." said Mew

Type just smiled and nodded.

"Thank you boys. You both cute and handsome. In that suits."

"Thank you Mama"

"Thank you Sir"

the two of them just sat at the table assigned to them. Gulf stared at his parent's moments. while Mew can only look at the Gulf.

When the lights turned on because of the surprise wedding the two of them were even happier. they don't think the set up is that good. while in the middle of the wedding Mew look at Gulf.

"If I get married, I will do the same like Dada Did, When I proposed to the person I Love, I got married that person right away So that he can't lose to me anymore." Gulf said smiling as he looked at his parents then he look at Mew and smile.

"you can't do that." Proudly Mew said.

"huh?" Gulf asked confused.

"because I'm the one who will do that to you."

Gulf suddenly blushed because of this. After the wedding, each guest took a picture of the newlyweds, Mew whispered to Gulf.

"This is probably the right time to say it all to you......

"My Gulpie." Mew smiling said once he holding Gulf's hand and they left the garden.

So ayern. Sawatdeeeeee 🙏 🥰 here na. My UD for todey's bidyow 😂 I hope you like this. Hehehe so we are close to the exciting part😁I hope you watch out for the exciting part. So ayern.... GN my cutieess.jubjub👋🥰🥱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 18.2K 72
Tharn a only son of a Psychiatrist Mr Dean Li.. Dean is a very kind hearted and being a single parent he always give time to Tharn.. one day he came...
26.6K 1.7K 40
Tharn Kirigun was supposed to marry his boyfriend until an accident happened that put his fiance into a coma. Blaming himself, he went into self dest...
55.7K 2.6K 14
Forever is what they are going for but maybe it was just not meant to be for them. Divorce seems easy when the spark and love weren't there anymore o...
135K 8K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...