Isolated Personality | Countr...

By Dayum_Lies

โ†ณ โ ๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ-!โž Sฬถiฬถmฬถpฬถlฬถeฬถ things such as claiming lands... More

01 : ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป
02 : ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป
03 : ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ
04 : ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ
05 : ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ
06 : ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ
07 : ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚
08 : ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚
09 : ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚
10 : Sั‚ั”ฮฑโ„“ั‚ะฝ
11 : Sั‚ั”ฮฑโ„“ั‚ะฝ
12 : Sั‚ั”ฮฑโ„“ั‚ะฝ
13 : Sั‚ั”ฮฑโ„“ั‚ะฝ
14 : Sั‚ั”ฮฑโ„“ั‚ะฝ
15 : ๊’๊’ฏ๊’๊„ฒ๊“„๊’๊‰” ๊‡™๊‚ต๊‹ฌ๊‹ช๊“„
16 : ๊’๊’ฏ๊’๊„ฒ๊“„๊’๊‰” ๊‡™๊‚ต๊‹ฌ๊‹ช๊“„
17 : ๊’๊’ฏ๊’๊„ฒ๊“„๊’๊‰” ๊‡™๊‚ต๊‹ฌ๊‹ช๊“„
18 : ๊’๊’ฏ๊’๊„ฒ๊“„๊’๊‰” ๊‡™๊‚ต๊‹ฌ๊‹ช๊“„
19 : ๊“„๊‹ช๊’ค๊’’๊Œฆ ๊’๊’ฏ๊’๊„ฒ๊“„๊’๊‰”
20 : ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
21 : ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
22 : ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ

00 : แต€สฐแต‰ แดนแต‰แต‰แต—โฑโฟแต

3.8K 93 171
By Dayum_Lies

Two countries were looking at the news board plastered on the walls. There's a news they are specifically looking at..

"Congrats Phil! You got to be this month's top resource trader again!" Malaysia or Malay as they call him congratulated Philippines who shyed his head down, "Thanks Malay.. It's all because of my people. They work hard for those resources to get big deals from the world superpowers. And we got a lot of fund because of that!" he puffed his chest in the 'pinoy pride' way.

A person then came behind Phil's back and patted his shoulder, "It's also thanks to you lil'bro. If it weren't for you convincing Martial to lower the taxs to our people then they wouldn't be able to work energetically like they're now since the start of the year!"

"Kuya Del! You came!"

"Along with the grumpy law." Del Pilar pointed behind his back where Martial Law stand his ground with a grumpy look on his face. "Oh? Why's Martial grumpy?" Indonesia popped besides Malaysia out of nowhere.

Del shrugged his shoulder. "He was doing some kind of suspicious papers. He was signing them in a speed of light. Then UN called and d̶e̶m̶a̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ asked us if we can come since c̶a̶p̶i̶t̶a̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶i̶g̶ USA asked for us to come since it was a important matter." Malaysia and Indonesia made an 'o' with their mouth and nod.

00 : The Meeting

Author POV

In the assigned meeting room. A large room that contains all the country masters all over the world. From North/South America, Europe, Africa to Asia and to Oceania.

The two big automatic slide doors opened like elevator doors and five masters came in. Things that the other countries first did was to congratulate Phil and his brothers for the monthly achievement they got.

90% of them have good relations with the congratulated country. So far, all of them love the south east asian country not only because of the master but also because of its people.

China then start clapping all of the sudden, "Wow! Even The Law and The uhh.. Del pilar came!" Del Pilar sulked behind his two younger brothers, "Why I don't have a title like you two..?" Phil comforted his older brother while Martial mentally face palmed.

Martial then stepped forward and looked around, noticing that none of the organizations has arrived. "Where's UN and the others?" he asked and USA or just America stood up and straighten his suit. "About that.."

"I asked for UN and the other organizations to not come in this particular meeting because they might just stress themselves on what im about to say."

With that coming out from the mouth of the world's most powerful country. Everyone turned serious. America noticed this and looked at Philip. "First things first. I want to congratulate you, Philippines, for the top resource trader of the month in four times a row." instead of that lightening the mood at least a bit.

The countries ,aside from the Maharlikas, only thought the same thing.. 'He said Philippines instead of one of his cheesy nicknames! Did Phil did something?'

The three filipinos didn't notice that and Phil just smiled at America. "Thanks Ame!" the said country flich for no reason and coughed.

"Moving on to the serious topics.. Maharlikas. Take your seats." Everyone straighten up their backs as the three filipinos took their seat on the chairs that has their name on it.

"I know that everyone by now knows that there's another organization forming.. A bad one." all the countries took a moment to realize what America is talking about. A hand raised on the seated countries and America gerstured for them to speak up,

"Do you mean the email that we all received? I swore the name attached to the email is 'World War IIl'. And that email said that one country needs to be shut down or everyone's economy will go down to hell.." America nodded at Armenia. The countries then start murmuring on how they got bad economies after the email was sent.

"Armenia is right. Im afraid that a lot of my people start rallying on how they'll replace me with a much better and improved master. I thought they were just rebels and got my mens to put them all in a temporary jail but then another set of rally came protesting about the same things and then I got an email.. From 'World War III'"

America got infront of the lots and took out a remote and the large hanging projector on the ceiling lighted and the lights in the room dimmed so they all could see what the projector is showing.

ᶠʳᵒᵐ _ᵂᵒʳˡᵈ ᵂᵃʳ ᴵᴵᴵ,

ᴴᵉˡˡᵒ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʳʸ ᴹᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵁˢᴬ. ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ.. ᵂᵉˡˡ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃˡˡ.. ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ⁱᵍⁿᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ᵉᵐᵃⁱˡ. ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵒᵘᵖ ᵒᶠ ʳᵃˡˡⁱᵉˢ ᴵ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ᵃʳᵉ ᵉⁿᵒᵘᵍʰ ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ. ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ⁱᵍⁿᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ᵉᵐᵃⁱˡ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗʰᵉⁿ, ⁱᵐ ʳᵉqᵘᵉˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˢʰᵘᵗ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵒʳ ᵇᵉ ⁱˢᵒˡᵃᵗᵉᵈ.. ᶜʰⁱⁿᵃ. ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᶜʰⁱⁿᵃ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ⁱˢᵒˡᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵃᵍʳᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʳʸ ⁱⁿ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ.

"What!?" China stood up with a furious look on his face. "Calm down China. I didn't agreed on it.. I asked them other options.." the american clicked on the remote once again as the chinese country sat down with a gaped mouth as everyone read,

ᶠʳᵒᵐ _ᵂᵒʳˡᵈ ᵂᵃʳ ᴵᴵᴵ,

ᴼʰ. ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ. ᴴᵒʷ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᴵ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉ? ᴵ'ˡˡ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃˡˡⁱᵉˢ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʳʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʳⁱᵉˢ ᵉᶜᵒⁿᵒᵐʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʳⁱᵉˢ ˢʰᵘᵗ ᵈᵒʷⁿ. ᴮʸ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ˢʰᵘᵗ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁰ ᶜᵒⁿⁿᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ. ᴵˢᵒˡᵃᵗᵉᵈ. ᶜʰⁱⁿᵃ, ᴵⁿᵈᵒⁿᵉˢⁱᵃ, ᴿᵘˢˢⁱᵃ, ᵁⁿⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᴷⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ, ᶠʳᵃⁿᶜᵉ, ᴵⁿᵈⁱᵃ, ᴮʳᵃᶻⁱˡ, ᴾʰⁱˡⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵉˢ ᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ.. ᴾⁱᶜᵏ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ʰⁱᵍʰˡʸ ᵈᵒᵘᵇᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᵖⁱᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ ʰᵃʰᵃ.

Before one of the countries that are mentioned in the email can say a thing, America pressed the same button on his remote,

ᶠʳᵒᵐ _ᵂᵒʳˡᵈ ᵂᵃʳ ᴵᴵᴵ,

ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ qᵘⁱᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵖˡʸ! ʸᵒᵘ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʳʸ ʰᵘʰ? ᴼᵏᵃʸ ᵗʰᵉⁿ. ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ʷᵉᵉᵏ. ᵂᵉ'ˡˡ ʰᵃᶜᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳⁿᵉᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᶠᶠⁱᶜⁱᵃˡˡʸ ᵃⁿⁿᵒᵘⁿᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʳʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉᵈ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵃ ²⁰ ʸᵉᵃʳ ˡᵒᶜᵏᵈᵒʷⁿ. ᴺᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳ ᵒʳ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʳʸ. ᵂᵉ'ˡˡ ʰᵃᶜᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵗᵉˡˡⁱᵗᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉʳᵃˢᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʳʸ. ᴬⁿʸ ᶠˡʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵖˡᵃⁿᵉˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʳʸ, ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵖˡᵃⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵖᵃˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʸ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ˢʰᵒᵗ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵇʸ ᵘˢ, ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵒˢᵉⁿ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗʳʸ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵒᵐᵇᵉᵈ ᵒʳ ᵈᵉˢᵗʳᵒʸᵉᵈ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ. ᴵᵗ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᴺᵒʳᵗʰ ᴷᵒʳᵉᵃ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷᵒʳˢᵉʳ. ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒᵒᵖᵉʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ.

That got the countries alarmed.

UK slammed his hand on the large table and looked at America. "You choosed a country!? Who did you choose!? Why did you choosed without our consent!" he yelled at his friend

____________________________________
ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ:
ᴜᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ (ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ) . ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀɪᴇꜱ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴠɪᴇᴡᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀɪᴇꜱ ᴀꜱ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ: ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍɪ'ꜱ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
----------------------------------------------------------

"I-I panicked and typed someone's name and I leave it at that! I didn't sent it I swear! I just left it like that and slept but when I woke up, it got sent!" America panicked and the countries got worried on who he typed.

"He better not typed me.." India growled. A hand grabbed the indian's shoulder and it's Brazil. With a smile on his face, "Nah. He definitely typed me. My people threw shit on the internet about his country so-"

Indonesia then came in between them and cutted Brazil off, "Don't fret you two. He typed me for sure. I posted his funny face in my account back then and this was his revenge.."

Russia and China only looked at the three. Russia looked at China, "If you're worried that he typed you, don't think much of it cause im pretty sure he typed me." he laced that with his accent. China only looked at Russia with furrowed brows.

"What do you mean? The two of us are literally mortal enemies for life. And even if he did typed me. It's ok cause it's only twenty years anyway." Russia nodded at China. France and UK were worried but not that worried. The two of them literally teached America everything he knows now so there's no way he typed them.

Everyone was worried that one of their friends will be isolated for 20 years but it's only 20 years right? No extensions right?

Philip on the other hand is only slight worried about himself. He is more worried for the others because they have higher chances to be typed there by America. That's only Philip. His brothers however,

"•••"
"•••"

Like I said everyone was worried for their friends but everyone has a same little thought on their mind.. Which is,

'No way in millions that he'll pick Philip. Those two are really close to each other. They were almost like boyfriends..'

But that thought burned when America muttered loud enough for everyone to hear,

"Im so sorry Philip.."

Everyone widen their eyes as he said that and right after that. The projected image glitched and it instead showed the image of the Philippines land that was in the perspective of a satellite. Then a deep voice boomed in the room, despite having no speakers around,

"Hello everyone. Im World War lll. No there's no war that'll be happening. It's just my name. Im a organization. Builded by some people. Im not gonna name. I ain't snitch."

"I hacked the internet to let everyone know that starting in this second, Philippines. A country in the south east asia is officially on lock down for 20 years. Anyone who dare to get near the country will be immediately killed. Anyone who are inside the country are not allowed to leave or else.. Death. Internet connection in the country will be cut off. Just like North Korea to be honest and all. Thank America. Now.. Mabuhay."

The satellite view of the land soonly got replaced by nothing but water.

____________________________________
ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ:
Dₒₙ'ₜ ₗᵢₖₑ? Dₒₙ'ₜ ᵣₑₐd.

ₜₕᵢₛ ᵢₛ ₘy fᵢᵣₛₜ ₛₜₒᵣy.. ₚₗₑₐₛₑ ᵤₙdₑᵣₛₜₐₙd ₜₕₑ wᵣₒₙg gᵣₐₘₘₐᵣ ₐₙd ₜₕₑ cᵣᵢₙgₑ ₒf ₜₕᵢₛ ₛₜₒᵣy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 306 38
A/N: - ch inspired - ss harem (but mostly Rusphil) - school setting
3.5K 92 9
This is about a countryleader named philippines but they call her Philia for short. Philia lived with her brothers Del Pilar and Martial Law along wi...
638 63 17
Mary/Martial law And Phil/Philippine have discovered a portal to another world a world where everything is the opposite their personality their histo...
3K 80 27
This is cringe. Pls leave if you don't want cringe;-; ยฐโˆ†ฮ  Malaysia a.k.a Malay is a countryhuman with a sad backstory,just like every other country...