[BL] Marrying a Disabled Boss...

By Erishi_An

Marrying a Disabled Boss [Past to Modern] 替婚嫁给残疾大佬(古穿今) Author 受受亲爹 Status 55 Chapters Description Xu Xiaoxi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 46

2.4K 101 7
By Erishi_An

With such a bold guess, Chi Yu dialed Xu Hanzheng's number, which showed that he was not in the service area.

    Chi Yu looked complicated, and called his subordinate again to ask him to check the situation of this number.

    "Brother Xu may have changed his number again. He almost went to another country to change one."

    Qi Mu nodded, he was still thinking about the fake evidence. I didn't think about it before, but when I thought about it, it seemed reasonable.

    Xu Hanzheng is someone who can do such a thing.

    At this time, Xu Hanzheng was bathing the kid he picked up.

    He travels to a war-torn country and finds a homeless child. There are many such children in war-torn countries, this one can speak Chinese, and it happened that Xu Hanzheng wanted to adopt a child, so he saved him.

    "You can't go to bed without washing up." .Xu Hanzheng regretted his decision with some headache, this kid is really difficult to deal with.

    The child sat in the bathtub, allowing Xu Hanzheng to flush him with the shower head, hugging his knees with a defensive face and not speaking.

    Xu Hanzheng is not good at comforting people, but he just lost his home, so he is willing to say a few more words, "It's alright, you will follow me in the future, and I will support you. You have no home, and I have no home, so we are just right. "

    The child finally reacted, raising his dirty little face, "Don't you have a home either?"

    "Yeah." Xu Hanzheng said indifferently, "My parents died early. I was adopted when I was one year old. I did a lot of things for the bad guys. This year, I changed my mind and started again." Xu Hanzheng drenched him and gave him He rubbed it, and the child ducked back embarrassedly, "I wash it myself."

."Come on, hurry up after washing, eating and sleeping, and leave this ghost place tomorrow." There was still artillery fire around, Xu Hanzheng was afraid that he would be bombarded if he didn't pay attention.

    "Thank you." Maybe because he heard that he didn't have a home, the child's vigilance dropped significantly, and he was even willing to share his story with Xu Hanzheng.

    The little boy traveled here with his parents before the war, and was then trapped here. After a night of discussion, his parents decided to leave him and run away. He was only four years old at the time, and he didn't quite understand the meaning of those words. As he grew up, he was six years old and understood.

    "Poor baby." Xu Hanzheng bathed him, dried his hair, snorted a handful of the child's dry and yellow hair due to malnutrition, took one of his own clothes and wrapped the child, "Go away. ,go for meal."

    "Will you protect me?" .The child's eyes were dark, and he looked at Xu Hanzheng closely, afraid that he would answer "no".

    Xu Hanzheng stuffed him with a piece of bread and a bag of milk, "We'll talk about it after eating, eat it first."

    The child took it uncertainly and ate it carefully, "I haven't eaten bread for a long time."

    "Eat what you want in the future."

    "Will you protect me?"

    "Look at your performance." Xu Hanzheng curled his lips, "I'm not a good person, maybe I'll leave you behind."

    "But you don't have a home anymore, so don't want me anymore." The child put down the bread and ran to him, trying to convince him, "The two of us will have a home together."

    "You seem to be right." Xu Hanzheng gathered up his clothes for him, "Then what do you call me?"

    "dad."

.It was the first time I was called daddy, and it felt like this. It wasn't bad. Xu Hanzheng nodded, the child's eyes brightened, and he asked again, "Then will you protect me?"

    "meeting."

    "Great, I'll protect you too."

    Xu Hanzheng laughed, "Take it down, just you malnourished little brat."

    "I'm very strong, and I'm good at fighting." The child finds a reason for himself not to be abandoned. "I can protect you when you fall asleep."

    "Hmm, you're right." Xu Hanzheng just agreed casually, but he didn't expect to wake up at night and see the child guarding the door, all vigilant, and holding a brick he didn't know where to get it.

    Xu Hanzheng picked up the child and slapped his butt twice, "Sleep!"

    ——

."Mr. Chi, we found out that Xu Shao made the last call from country E."

    When Chi Yu heard the result, he had a bad premonition. The war in country E was not over yet, so where did Xu Hanzheng go.

    Qi Mu called that number over and over again, but it always showed that he was not in the service area, which made him more and more anxious, and scolded Xu Hanzheng eight hundred times in his heart.

    Global travel, as for even going to country E? Don't you know how dangerous it is!

    In order to prevent danger, Xu Hanzheng took the child away early in the morning.

    On the way, the child kept asking questions and asked Xu Hanzheng to name him.

    "I have a new dad, and I want a new name."

    Xu Hanzheng dragged his suitcase and looked around. He didn't want to pay attention to him at first, but after hearing his name, he thought about it seriously.

    "Call, Qi Xiaocao."

."Why is the surname Qi?" The child was puzzled, "I think the surname is Xu."

    "Your other father's surname is Qi, and his surname is his."

    "Okay then." The child reluctantly accepted the answer.

    Unable to contact Xu Hanzheng, Chi Yu exposed the evidence first. Before the exposure, Chi Yu also indicated to the government that he had evidence in his hand, and the government still had the previous attitude. The news he sent in the past seemed to sink into the sea.

    In this way, Chi Yu didn't care about these things directly, and held a press conference to clarify everything, which caused an uproar on the Internet and shocked countless people.

    There were also many family members of the victims who came forward, saying that they only received tens of thousands of yuan in compensation, and the government did not even allow them to salvage the bodies of their family members.

    The Chi family has been accustomed to being drunk with money in the past few years, and when such a big thing happened, I was completely panicked. .The first reaction was to stop the public's mouths, but unfortunately, the matter was too big, and the popularity not only was not suppressed, but instead increased. The Chi family came up with another trick, and worked with the Xu family to release the fake evidence.

    There is a big difference between the mastermind and the accomplice.

    The Xu family didn't expect that something from a few years ago would suddenly be turned out and said that they contacted Xu Hanzheng immediately, but they couldn't get in touch.

    "This beast!" Mr. Xu was so angry that he threw a table of antiques, "Where's Xu Hanzheng, find that beast for me right away! This thing is missing, he must have stolen it! This thing is still thinking about his man Good luck, I stole the most important one!"

    Xu Xiaoxia overheard it outside the door, packed her things and ran away overnight.

    The document was not stolen by Xu Hanzheng, it was given to Xu Hanzheng, and he also did the threat to Xu Hanzheng, all of which should not be known to Mr. Xu.

.He entered the airport and passed Xu Hanzheng, neither of them noticed the other.

    The child shook Xu Hanzheng's arm, pointed at Xu Xiaoxia's back, and said, "Dad, the person who walked over just now looks like Qi Mu's father's younger brother."

    "Huh?" When Xu Hanzheng turned around, he was nowhere to be seen, and he didn't care what the child said, he snorted a handful of the child's hair and pulled the child away, "There are many people who look alike."

    The child whispered, "But the one just now really looks like..."

    First, he went to the mall to buy all kinds of daily necessities for the child, and then returned to Feng'an's house to charge his mobile phone. Hundreds of missed calls startled him.

    Xu Hanzheng opened it and saw that it was basically the same number, the one he was most familiar with.

.Throwing the phone aside, Xu Hanzheng took a deep breath to suppress a certain emotion and went to cook. After a while, the child ran to the kitchen with the phone in hand, "Dad, call."

    Xu Hanzheng wiped his hands and took it, seeing that it was still the familiar number. He put it aside and waited for the music to finish, and then played it again. After the fifth time, he couldn't hold it any longer. He pressed the answer, picked up the phone and put it to his ear, "Hello, Qi Mu?"

    "Xu Hanzheng, where are you now?" Qi Mu's tone was anxious, just like when he was looking for Xu Hanzheng in the morning of the college entrance examination.

    Thinking of that year, Xu Hanzheng had a nostalgia on his face, but he couldn't hear it in his voice, "I'm back in China, what's the matter?"

    Qi Mu poured a basin of cold water on his head by his calm tone, "It's okay, just call and ask.Qi Mu's breathing was chaotic, and he quickly adjusted it. He asked the purpose of his call, "Why did you suddenly break up with me back then?"

    "I just don't love it anymore." Xu Hanzheng said eloquently. If Qi Mu hadn't already suspected it, he would have liked to go and kick him.

    "You say it again, say it well."

    Xu Hanzheng was a little cowardly subconsciously, but his mouth was still stubborn, "It's the same answer again and again, I don't love it anymore. Men, like the new and hate the old."

    "Don't kill all the men with one stick." With the May night wind blowing on the balcony, Qi Mu was still a little hot, most likely out of anger.

    "Do you know about the shipwreck?"

    "What did that kid Chi Yu tell you?" Xu Hanzheng said casually, "You tell him not to investigate, the evidence in his hand is enough to bring down the Chi family, and there is no point in further investigation.Xu Hanzheng lit a cigarette, his hands shaking a little.

    "This matter has nothing to do with me, Xu Hanzheng, have you been deceived?" Qi Mu was basically certain when he heard this. Xu Hanzheng, a fool, must be deceived.

    Xu Hanzheng took a deep breath, coughed for a long time, coughed hard, and then returned to Qi Mu, "What do you mean?!"

    Qi Mu could think of his ignorance, "Where are you, I'll find you."

    "I..." Xu Hanzheng glanced at the children at home, "Just talk on the phone, there's nothing to talk about when we meet."

    Qi Mu was so angry that he walked around in the living room for a long time before scolding him directly, "Okay."

    "There's nothing to say on the phone. You can search the Internet for the shipwreck incident. There is a video of Chi Yu's press conference. Watch it yourself."

    After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

.Xu Hanzheng was a little stunned, feeling as if something was wrong, and finally clicked on the video in a daze.

    The evidence provided in the video is very complete. From the planning of the incident by the three companies to the concealment of bribery in the later period, complete evidence is given for everything. It is much more complete than the fake evidence Xu Xiaoxia showed Xu Hanzheng before.

    Xu Hanzheng stood in the kitchen until midnight, and the mobile phone played the video in a loop until it turned off automatically. The child fell asleep on the sofa and woke up hungry. He went to the kitchen to find him, and he recovered from being deceived.

    "If I send you to the orphanage, would you like it?"

    "Why?" The child's perception of emotions is always keen, and he asks eagerly and fearfully, "What is going on with you?"

    Xu Hanzheng squatted down and put his hand on the shoulder of the child, "I have to clean up someone, maybe you won't see me in the future."

    "Are you going to kill someone?"
."Ok."

    "Murdering is against the law, you can't go." The child hugged him, obviously frightened by him, "Can't go, can't go, Dad, can't go..."

    Xu Hanzheng's eyes were red, "I have never been cheated like this in my life. If he dares to do it, he must be prepared to die."

    "dad……"

    "I don't want to go to the orphanage, I'll find you a new father, okay?"

    "No, just Dad." The child is usually more stable, but he panics when he encounters such a thing, and he finds a home and doesn't want to lose it again. Although the new father is a bit fierce, he is very kind to him.

    "Let's go find another dad, shall we? Dad, let's go to him..."

    "I can't go to him." Xu Hanzheng regretted saying this to the child, "From now on, forget what I said to you, forget him, do you hear me?"

.The child shook his head with tears in his eyes.

    Xu Hanzheng calmly cooked the meal, then ate it together, and let the child go to sleep. The child turned around three times a step and refused, so Xu Hanzheng simply took him back to the room and stuffed him into the quilt.

    Then he logged onto the computer to sort out Xu Xiaoxia's affairs.

    He kept tidying up until the middle of the night, his mind was in a mess, giving him a splitting headache, and finally took some sleeping pills and barely fell asleep.

    The child kept fighting back the sleepiness. He heard Xu Hanzheng enter the room, and waited for another half an hour. It was estimated that Xu Hanzheng fell asleep, so he quietly ran to his room, took the mobile phone from his pillow, and went to the bathroom to give Qi Mu to him. Call up.

    After searching for a long time, he couldn't find Qi Mu's phone number. He turned to the nearest answer, found the top one and called.

.Qi Mu's cell phone was silent, and usually no one would call him in the middle of the night. Tonight, he somehow woke up at two o'clock in the morning, then lay down before falling asleep, and felt that the phone was on.

    The dazzling light of the phone made him narrow his eyes slightly, without looking at who it was, "Hello, hello."

    "Hello, I, my name is Qi Xiaocao, and my father is Xu Hanzheng. Excuse me, are you Qi Mu's father?"

    The immature, trembling voice of a child made Qi Mu doze off for seven or eight minutes, "I'm Qi Mu, what happened?"

    "Woo woo... Dad" the child suppressed his crying, "Dad said he was going to kill, Dad Qi Mu, come and save him, please, woo woo"

    "Don't cry first, tell me where you are now?" Qi Mu tilted her head and clamped her phone, got up and changed her clothes.

    "I don't know, there are a lot of houses here, we came back from the mall..."
."Okay, don't cry, kid," Qi Mu comforted, and began to wonder where he was talking, "Is there a shopping mall around the house?"

    "Yeah!" The child squatted on the floor of the bathroom, still a little scared, "Dad Qi, come quickly, I'm afraid that something will happen to my father."

    "Okay, be obedient, think of a way to hold him back first, can you do it?"

    "Yeah." Maybe it was Qi Mu's friendly voice that reassured the child a lot, and his fear of the night finally subsided.

    Chi Yu heard the voice coming out of the room, and Qi Mu was about to call him, "Chi Yu, Xu Hanzheng is going to have an accident, can you go out with me?"

    "I'll change my clothes." Chi Yu went back to the room to change clothes, Xu Xiao rubbed his eyes and sat up and asked him, Chi Yu told him, but he didn't know how much he heard, so he nodded and lay down again. down.

.The author has something to say: Qi·Unbelievable·Mu: Where is your brain? Do you believe in this fake handwriting? !

    Xu · Poor Baba · Han Han: All the brains are used to hold you, and the rest of the space is used to think of you.

    Qi Mu: ... I don't want to fall in love with a fool, I'm tired. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.8K 43
Short Title: DGYB Alternate Title: 不给你咬 Status: Completed Author: White Clouds Genre: Yaoi Chi Le had a dream. In the dream, he was sleeping with his...
66.8K 3.7K 41
Kongpob had broken up with Arthit first, before Arthit could tell him the big news. Now, 6 years had passed but the loneliness, guilt and pain were s...
18.3K 1K 33
Transmigrated into his own novel, Mu Yifan was very conflicted! Transmigrated into his own novel and become a zombie, Mu Yifan was even more conflict...
48.9K 1.3K 81
After being killed accidentally nine years after he graduated from college, Lu Chengyu was reborn to the year he graduated. In order to avoid the unf...