[BL] Marrying a Disabled Boss...

By Erishi_An

Marrying a Disabled Boss [Past to Modern] 替婚嫁给残疾大佬(古穿今) Author 受受亲爹 Status 55 Chapters Description Xu Xiaoxi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 43

2.4K 105 20
By Erishi_An

"Come out, Xiaoxiao." Qi Mu pulled him off the bed, and Xu Xiaoxiao followed his strength, although he was still dazed.

"elder brother?"

"Stand well." Qi Mu asked him to stand in the corner. Then pick up the phone and still have to call Chi Yu.

Xu Xiaoxiao realized the seriousness of the problem and didn't dare to speak, so he just stood there obediently.

Qi Mu called Chi Yu and talked to Chi Yu from beginning to end, and sent the novel.

Chi Yu had the same reaction as him, feeling dizzy and a little dazed, never thought that Xu Xiaoxiao would see this.

"Brother Qi, scare him, where did you find it?"

"Ask him about this yourself. I'll go out later and I'll leave it to you."

"OK."

.Chi Yu searched the Internet about sex education issues for teenagers and took a closer look.

When Xu Xiao heard Qi Mu was going to go out, he pulled his sleeve, tearful, "Brother, I was wrong, please don't go."

Qi Mu couldn't get angry at his pitiful appearance, "I'm looking for someone to ask something, and I'll be back. Be good, let Chi Yu tell you."

"Well..." Xu Xiaoxiao hugged his waist tightly and stopped Qi Mule's breathing for a while, "Don't be angry, brother."

"Don't be angry, don't be angry." Qi Mu gasped and patted him on the back, as if he was afraid of him.

"Hey, brother, let's go." Xu Xiaoxiao tidied his clothes and muttered, "You can't spend the night outside, there are many bad people outside, and it's easy to lose yourself."

"You still know a loss." . Qi Mu laughed, "You little idiot who only knows kisses, okay, stand in the corner and wait for Chi Yu's call, I'm leaving."

"Ah..." Xu Xiao stood back with a sullen face. What was the reason for being punished to stand last time?

It was because he was walking without looking at the car, nearly got hit, and was fined to stand for two hours.

What is Mr. Chi's phone call? How long will he be standing there...

"You're an idiot, but you dress so cool..."

The magical "Song of the Little Crocodile" sounded, and Xu Xiaoxiao flew over to pick up the phone, "Hello, Mr. Chi!"

"Scare, what are you doing?"

"I'm at the penalty stand." Xu Xiaoxiao fell on the bed holding the phone, "I made my brother angry."

"Why did you make him angry?" Chi Yu thought to himself that this little guy was getting better and better. Knowing the purpose of his call, he also learned to do it first.

."I read a novel and was taught a lesson by my brother. I know I was wrong, Mr. Chi."

"Well, then what?"

"My brother said that children can't see it, but I'm an adult." He was still a little curious, so he asked Chi Yu in a very low voice, "Mr. Chi, what is xx?"

Chi Yu felt a buzzing in his head, and stammered to him about gender knowledge, Xu Xiaoxiao didn't close his mouth in shock.

"My God, Mr. Chi..." He thought that boys and girls just look different, so girls don't have sex.

"Mr. Chi, why don't I have breasts?" He can have babies too!

Having a baby = a girl, is he a girl too? !

Xu Xiaoxiao covered his mouth, "Mr. Chi, am I a girl?"

"You're a boy." Chi Yu was very tired.

."Yes, I'm a boy." I forgot, he came from crossing, and he was different from the boys in this world.

"It's amazing." He was still sighing, he thought that having a baby was just two people sleeping together, but it wasn't.

"Mr. Chi, boys and boys, what, that?" Xu Xiaoxiao was a little nervous, and asked him with a red face, Chi Yu paused, and his voice was a little hoarse, "Go back and tell you."

"Speak" by yourself.

"Okay then." Xu Xiaoxiao got into the quilt and dawdled a few times, "Mr. Chi, have you ever kissed anyone? How does it feel to kiss?"

He couldn't understand the actions in the book, he was only interested in kisses.

Chi Yu's face changed and changed, "Guess."

"Hey, I don't guess." .Turning over and putting the phone to his ear, Xu Xiaoxiao groaned in his heart, "Brother said that you have never been in a relationship, and you must have never kissed anyone. Aren't you curious?"

"I'm not curious." Chi Yu lowered her voice deliberately, and it sounded as if she was whispering into Xu Xiaoxiao's ear, "I kissed."

Although it didn't go deep, he did kiss it, soft, moist, just after eating sugar, and kissing the scent of milk.

"Have you kissed..." Xu Xiaoxiao couldn't believe it, "Who did you kiss?"

"piggy."

"Hey..." Xu Xiaoxiao's face was full of disgust, "How can you talk about it."

Chi Yu then lied to him, "My little pig is different from ordinary pigs."

"Why is it different?"

"He's dumber than the average pig."

"?"

."I also like to eat carrots raw."

Xu Xiaoxiao rolled a few times and almost fell off the bed, "Okay, Mr. Chi, you steal me a kiss!"

Shouldn't you be concerned about being called a pig?

"Tell me how it feels!" Xu Xiaoxiao was not shy, because Chi Yu couldn't do anything to him over there, he said excitedly, "I really want to kiss and see!"

Chi Yu heard his voice and wanted to book a plane ticket to go back to China immediately, and then lost his kiss.

"You'll know when you grow up."

"I've grown up, Mr. Chi." Xu Xiao said in a frightened voice, he was a little embarrassed. Although there was no one else in the room, he always felt that someone was looking at him, so his voice became even lower, "Mr. Chi, I sometimes, The ass will hurt."

"Where is the pain?" .Chi Yu thought that what he said was pain, "Tell Brother Qi and ask him to take you to the hospital for a check-up, does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." Xu Xiaoxiao covered himself in the quilt and spoke in a hoarse voice, "It's just uncomfortable, especially uncomfortable, and my stomach is also uncomfortable..."

How can Chi Yu feel strange, "Scared, are you uncomfortable in front of you?"

"Itching in the back." As he said that, the feeling came again, he stretched out his hand and pressed his lower abdomen, his tone was a little aggrieved, "The lower abdomen is swollen, and the back is still itchy, um..."

Chi Yu is also an adult. If he doesn't understand this, he will have a problem.

"Scare, don't think about this, just divert your attention."

Xu Xiaoxiao rubbed his legs together, "I miss you, I miss you!"

Chi Yu listened to his voice, and his breathing gradually became heavier.

.He was so uncomfortable, and he really couldn't understand what it was like to be comfortable in the book. Could it be because he and Mr. Chi didn't sleep in the same bed?

He carefully recalled that when he shared a bed with Chi Yu, he didn't have the kind of erotic feeling described, it was peace of mind, and he would feel at ease when he was hugged.

"Scared, are you alright? Are you still uncomfortable?"

Xu Xiao gasped in fright, reached out to touch his underwear, and quickly ran from the bed to the bathroom.

Chi Yu scratched at the broken hair in front of his forehead, feeling a little irritable.

This little guy is good. He ran away by himself and left him here, neither up nor down.

Xu Xiaoxiao changed his underwear and came out, as if he was still in a hurry. When he crawled into the quilt, he hummed, "Mr. Chi, have I become bad?"

"This is a normal desire, don't think about it too much."

."Really?"

"certainly."

"That's good." Xu Xiao stretched out on the bed in fright, "Hey, Mr. Chi, you don't know, I'm scared, I'm afraid I'll be broken."

"It's okay, it's all normal."

"Then it's normal for me to babble behind me?"

"..."

In the end, Chi Yumei replied "yes" with conscience, and Xu Xiaoxiao fell asleep peacefully. As for what Chi Yu was thinking about one day, no one knew.

Qi Mu didn't come back all night, and Xu Xiao wasn't there when he woke up, afraid that he would lose his body, so he hurriedly called to confirm.

"Brother, where are you!"

"I'm buying breakfast outside, what do I want to eat?"

"Anything is fine, pancakes are better." Hearing that he was fine, Xu Xiao was frightened and continued to sleep.

"......OK."

.After dinner, he was about to go to the crew. Qi Mu asked Xu Xiaoxiao to ask Quanzhen. Their room happened to be next door, and when Quanzhen left, he picked up Xu Xiaoxiao.

He had to catch up on sleep, and he hadn't slept all night.

"Then brother, sleep well, I'll come back and bring you something to eat." Xu Xiaoshuang patted him, "goodbye brother."

"Well, let's go." Qi Mu instructed Quanzhen to be reliable, not to follow Xu Xiaoxiao in everything.

In the car, Xu Xiaoxiao sat in the back seat, leaning on the back of the front seat enviously and talking to Quan Zhen, "Brother Quanzhen, is the driver's license test good? I want to drive too."

"It's...it's not easy to take the test." When he remembered Qi Mu's advice, Quanzhen changed his words again.

Xu Xiaoxiao retracted his seat in disappointment, "Okay, I thought it was a good test, and I also want to learn to drive."

"Why do you want to learn to drive?"

"cool!".Xu Xiao scared to watch the car race on TV, but it was so cool.

"It's very hard to learn, it's not cool at all, I'm scared you should stop learning." Quanzhen was full of desire to survive.

Qi Mu shouldn't want him to learn to drive, right?

"But my brother said it was very simple, and he also said that he would let me learn when there was time."

"Ah? Oh..." Quan Zhen changed his words immediately, "I think about it again, it seems that learning to drive is quite easy. What I said is that driving a tank is not easy." Quan Zhen described it to him, "Tank, you know?"

"I know, it's super cool!" Xu Xiaoxiao has watched many military exercises, "It's cool to drive a tank, even a racing car!"

"So cars are easy to learn," said Quanzhen.

"Oh, when will I be able to learn." Xu Xiaoxiao frowned, "Brother Quanzhen, is there a car that you can drive without a driver's license?"

."I don't think so, you don't need to ride a bicycle."

"Oh." He doesn't know how to bike either.

Quanzhen secretly sent a message to Qi Mu.

[Brother Qi, Xiaoxiao asked if there is a car that you can drive without a driver's license. 】

Qi Mu fell asleep, and the phone beside the pillow lit up and then went out again.

--

"This scene is a turning point. It's a place where the two of them's relationship has changed significantly. It's more important. You two have a play first."

"Okay." Xu Xiaoxiao took the script seriously and read it.

This scene is a scene where the two of them quarrel. Su Luo has been courting Yan Ran, but Yan Ran doesn't believe him. After the leak of secrets happened, her first reaction was to ask him to question. He ran away from home immediately.

.Xu Xiaoxiao is also a big guy in the crying bag world. He couldn't help crying all the time, and the difficulty was not only crying but also asking clearly. When he cried, he just wanted to cry, his eyes were red when he cried, and he didn't say anything.

If it weren't for the cameras around him, Quanzhen couldn't help coaxing him. After a long time, Xu Xiaoxiao finally said the line, "Have you never believed me?!" He was hoarse and very sad.

Yan Ran temporarily changed his lines, "You wipe your tears first."

"I don't!" Xu Xiaoxiao retorted subconsciously, and then took the line, "How can I do you to believe me? No matter what happens, is it my fault?"

"You show evidence to prove that you didn't do it." Yan Ran didn't want to say anything to the emotional Su Luo, so she raised her foot and left.

Su Luo hugged her knees and cried in the bedroom. She was tired from crying and lay on the ground and fell asleep.

.When he woke up, he was still the only one in the room. Having been wronged too many times, Su Luo never compromised this time, packed her things, and ran away from home.

In the middle of the night, when the servant found out, people had no idea where they had gone.

"Ka! Very good." The director happily let them go to rest and prepare for the next scene.

As soon as he stopped, Xu Xiaoxiao couldn't control himself, and one after another, the hiccups came out.

"Little scared, wipe your tears." Quanzhen handed him a tissue.

"Thank you." Xu Xiaoxiao took it, wiped her tears, and cried a little tired.

"Go and rest first, the next scene happens to be without you."

"Okay," Xu Xiaoxiao walked into the tent with hiccups.

When Qi Mu woke up, he saw a message from Quanzhen on his phone.

Little scared this little guy, still want to drive.

.He sat up and woke up and called the store, "Hello, hello. I want to ask, how much weight can the largest toy car in your place bear?"

"Ninety pounds is enough, right?"

There was an affirmative answer there.

"Okay, please help me order one and send it to Bitao Plaza."

"Well, thank you." Qi Mu got up and put on his clothes. After checking the time, he drove directly to the crew at about ten o'clock. It is estimated that the store will be able to deliver it when he arrives.

When he arrived at the crew, Xu Xiaoxiao stopped crying just as he had red eyes and a red tip of his nose. He was eating candy, and Quan Zhen was telling jokes to tease him, so he laughed.

Qi Mu walked over, "Are you crying?"

"Brother Qi, you're here." Quanzhen breathed a sigh of relief, "It was too scary to get into the show, and I cried for a long time."

.Xu Xiao was so embarrassed that he covered his face, "It's not that I don't have it."

"Well, you didn't." Qi Mu poured water from the thermos cup for him to drink, "refill some water, I just cried for so long."

"Yeah." Xu Xiaoxiao took a cup of water to drink.

After a while, the phone rang and Qi Mu picked it up, "Okay, I'll go right over."

"Hey? Where are you going, brother?" Qi Mu patted his head, "A surprise for you."

Xu Xiaoxiao's eyes lit up, "Surprise? Can I go too?"

Qi Mu thought for a while, "Okay, let's follow."

Seeing this, Quanzhen said, "Then I'll go prepare for the next scene."

"Ok."

"Wow, the car!" Xu Xiao walked around the car excitedly, but he couldn't be too happy. Touching here and where, Qi Mu was amused.

.You Qi had just cried and was so happy, it was like being taught a lesson by his mother, but the poor little one called food so delicious.

"Go up and try, little scared."

"Can I do it?" Xu Xiaoxiao wanted to try but didn't dare.

"It doesn't matter, there are very few people around." Qi Mu specially found a place where there were basically no vehicles.

"Okay!" Xu Xiaoxiao sat in carefully and fastened his seat belt, "I'm so excited, brother!"

Qi Mu walked on his left and asked him to drive along the far right, "Try it yourself first."

Usually when Qi Mu is driving, he is watching, so basically he can. The toy car was much simpler, so he drove it carefully, maintaining a speed similar to Qi Mu's walking.

All the way back to the crew, Xu Xiaoxiao kept talking to Qi Mu, and the excitement on his face almost overflowed.

.The crew saw a blue car driving over from a distance, with a person following behind. The car stopped from time to time and waited for the person behind before continuing to drive.

Zhao Yuanxiao narrowed his eyes and looked hard, "Why do I think the person behind me looks like Qi Mu?"

"Hey?" Tong Xin, the actress who played Sister Yan Rang in the play, also looked at it carefully, and then said, "It's really a bit like that one who drives a small car..."

The two of them looked at each other, "Isn't it a little fright?!"

As the distance got closer, Tong Xin laughed out loud, "It's really them, why did they suddenly get a car here, it's quite suitable for a little fright."

"Well." Zhao Yuanxiao stepped forward, Xu Xiaoxiao had already driven over, "Brother Yuanxiao, Sister Tongxin, am I cool?"

"so cool!".Tong Xin took out her mobile phone to take a picture, "Xiaoxiao is really cute."

Everyone around was taking pictures, Xu Xiaoxiao made a special dazzle, and came to a graceful, startling everyone.

"hey-hey......"

"Be careful, or you will be confiscated." Qi Mu recorded a video and planned to post it on Weibo.

"I know, brother."

Josh heard the sound and came over here, and Xu Xiaoxiao saw him turn the front of the car. Qi Mu noticed his fleeting emotions before he saw Josh come over.

"Xiaoxiao is like a child." Josh laughed.

"I was originally a child." Qi Mu didn't save face for him. He had already found out. It was Josh who was rumored to have an affair with Xu Xiaoxiao.

Josh smiled indifferently, "You dote on him so much, you really have to think about it." Josh lowered his voice and said, Qi Mu hooked the corner of his mouth, "Some people are dirty in their hearts, and they are disgusting to look at everything."

"Hehe, isn't it?" Josh flashed his displeasure, "what does he seem to have to do with the Chi family?"

"It has nothing to do with you anyway." Qi Mu gave him a warning look, "Could it be that you have something to do with the Chi family?"

"How is that possible." Josh's eyes kept following Xu Xiaoxiao, "Don't think too much, I'm just testing the relationship between the two of you. It's not what I think, it's best."

Qi Mu ignored him and walked over to Xu Xiaoxiao, "Xiaoxiao, eat and play later."

Xu Xiao stopped in shock, "Okay."

So the internet started spreading again.

[I don't believe they are pure brotherhood! Whose brother buys a toy car for his 18-year-old brother! Still so adorable! 】

.【I don't believe it either! 】

[Quietly and forcefully, my brother bought it for me too, and he also drove it himself. 】

[Scared is too cute, isn't he, is he a child? 】

[Dead motherfucker, disgusting person. 】

[Have you eaten upstairs? Mouth so stinky! 】

...

Xu Xiaoxiao laughed while looking at it, and an urge arose in his heart, when would he take a photo of the household registration book to see who else said anything.

Brainless CP is really incomprehensible, just talk about it, but there are really many people who take it seriously, and even wrote Xiao Huangwen in the comments, Qi Mu almost didn't come up in one breath, just because Xiao Huangwen I got angry once about the incident, so I clicked the report without any guilt.

Xu Xiao was frightened, "Brother, why don't everyone take anything I say every time?" He was very helpless. Since a few days ago, he had clarified many times, and even replied to many comments and explanations, but no one believed him.

Qi Mu also felt that something was wrong, and he suspected that these comments were all from the navy.

Fans used to smack their CPs before, but it was just a joke at first glance. Occasionally, if some unscrupulous words were said to be excessive, fans would refute them. This time, the large scale seems to bring the rhythm. If this goes on, the fans will gradually be affected.

Josh also mentioned the Chi family, could it be related to the Chi family?

Qi Mu thought about it carefully, he and Chi Yu were trying to protect Xu Xiaoxiao from being targeted by the Chi family, so they let Xu Xiaoxiao settle down, and the Chi family also diverted their attention. If it is late, what is their purpose?

Being abused by CP is not a big deal, as long as you show your hukou, you can stop the mouth of the navy, hukou...
.Yes, the account!

Qi Mu finally figured out where the problem was. If it was the Chi family, their purpose should be to see if Xu Xiaoxiao's hukou really belonged to the Qi family.

If not, they are likely to put everything on Xu Xiaoxiao and make him take the blame.

After thinking about it, Qi Mu called Fang Li when she returned to the hotel and asked her to take a picture of the account book and send it to him.

Since the Chi family wanted to see it, let them see it.

"Brother, why are you suddenly making a statement?"

"Because I suddenly figured it out." Qi Mu also called a friend of the entertainment company Josh signed with. His friend was a director of the company. Qi Mu asked him if Josh had something to do with the Chi family. , Qi Mu confirmed his guess.

"Then brother, why didn't you dare to settle in your Chi's house?"

."Because I have evidence that the Chi family caused more than 10,000 serious injuries and even deaths in the past."

The author has something to say: ╯﹏╰ In order to have a good list next week, I have to work hard to update it.

Woohoo, sure enough the plot doesn't suit me, I still like to write sweet interactions.

I cried and cried (σ′▽‵)′▽‵)σ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
550K 22.8K 123
I'm The Vicious Cannon Fodder In The Book我是穿书文里的恶毒炮灰 Author(s) 廿乱 Status in COO 122 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) Description Luo Shuyu was pointe...
57.5K 2.5K 191
Chapter 201 - 391 (completed) End Date - 18 July / 2022
135K 1.6K 97
---> Stay a little longer if you convince me And tell me all the things that you have against me Book 1