[BL] Marrying a Disabled Boss...

By Erishi_An

Marrying a Disabled Boss [Past to Modern] 替婚嫁给残疾大佬(古穿今) Author 受受亲爹 Status 55 Chapters Description Xu Xiaoxi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 36

2.8K 122 4
By Erishi_An

"Are you still nervous?" Qi Mu led Xu Xiaoxiao to the crew, Xu Xiaoxiao took a deep breath, and made a dantian gesture, "A little nervous, but I feel confident, brother."

    "Just be confident." Qi Mu smiled, "Don't worry, I have worked with the director before, and his character is guaranteed. After you go in, listen to him. You can play whatever you want, and you won't go wrong."

    "Then brother, will you follow?" Xu Xiaoxiao was a little scared, surrounded by people he didn't know, and he was quite scared.

    "I'll follow up if I can." Qi Mu arranged his clothes for him, "The main reason is that the place where Su Luo quarreled with Yan Rang before she ran away was not easy to play, and other plots were intuitive, they were all simple and unnecessary. nervous."

    "Yeah!" Xu Xiaoxiao cheered for himself.

.After a while, a dejected young man came out, apparently failed the audition, and then heard someone shouting Xu Xiaoxiao.

    "Ah, brother, it's my turn." Xu Xiaoxiao grabbed Qi Mu's sleeve, Qi Mu told him not to be nervous, then went over with him and asked, "Can others come in?"

    The staff knew him, so they let him in, and told him that the director was a little irritable and asked him to pay attention. Qi Mu thanked him with a smile.

    "Director Liu, long time no see." Qi Mu stepped forward to greet Liu Fengshan. When Liu Fengshan saw that his face was better, he stood up from his chair and shook hands with Qi Mu, "Long time no see, Qi Mu."

    The two exchanged a brief chat, and Qi Mu introduced Xu Xiaoxiao to Liu Fengshan, "This is Xiaoxiao, my brother, Xiaoxiao, say hello to Director Liu."

    "Hello Director." .Xu Xiaoxiao was a little reserved. The director looked at Xu Xiaoxiao and nodded with satisfaction, "Let's not say anything else, at least the shape is very consistent, haha."

    Xu Xiaoxiao was wearing the small suit that Qi Mu gave him, and he was very obedient, except that he was a little nervous. Qi Mu patted him on the shoulder and joked with Liu Fengshan, "You only dare to bring it out if you are in line. Who doesn't know that Director Liu, you are the most acquainted with your eyes, and if you don't agree with your eyes, I will waste my words."

    This role took him a lot of time to grind with the company for a long time to win.

    "Haha" Liu Fengshan touched his smooth head, "Okay, since we have a good eye, let's start straight away!"

    "Okay, let's start directly." Qi Mu asked Xu Xiaoxiao, "Xiaoxiao want to prepare?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao shook his head, "No, brother."

    "Okay, then follow the director's instructions."

.Liu Fengshan flipped through the script and pointed to the first page, "Then let's play a simple one. It's the first time Su Luo and Yan Ran meet, how about Quanzhen? Come and set up a play."

    He said that in Shenzhen, Qi Mu saw a man sitting in the corner, and at first he thought he was just an ordinary staff member. Seeing it now, Qi Mu didn't take the initiative to say hello.

    Quanzhen came over and stood in front of Qi Mu, "Brother Qi, don't you even say hello when you see me?"

    Qi Mu glanced at him indifferently, sat on the chair, turned on his phone, and started to swipe Weibo, as if he hadn't heard what Quanzhen said, but if he looked closely, he could see the displeasure in his eyebrows.

    "Quanzhen? What are you doing!" Liu Fengshan didn't seem to pay attention to the turbulent undercurrent between them, and only urged him, "Go make a show for Xiaoxiao, just when Yan Ran and Su Luo first met."

.Quan Zhen showed a disdainful expression, and when he turned to face Xu Xiaoxiao, his aura was full, and he was already in the play.

    He pulled his tie and threw himself on the sofa. His eyes were blurry after being slightly drunk, and he looked at the person in the corner, "You didn't run away from the marriage, why did you come back?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao was obviously stunned for a moment, and then he realized that it had already started. He looked at Quanzhen timidly, "I, I'm not running away from marriage, I was knocked out..." Anyway, I can't admit to running away from marriage. Dangerous, you can only marry someone to escape the danger.

    The tone was innocent and aggrieved.

    "Heh" Although Quanzhen is just a popular traffic, but his acting skills are still good, at this time there is just the right sarcasm on his face, "I was knocked out? Then how do you explain the fact that you came to ask me to break off the marriage? Split personality?"

.Xu Xiao thought about the lines in fright, and with an innocent face, he tentatively said, "If I say yes, do you believe it?"

    Yan Ruo: "..."

    "That's it if you believe it."

    The two only said a few lines, and the director happily stopped, "That's right, that's what it feels like, now it's right."

    The first few auditions, no matter how they acted, were like his mother's uncle snoring, but he was not taken lightly, and finally something was normal.

    Xu Xiao was relieved. To be honest, he was very good at acting. After all, very few people could play him badly. The main reason was that he didn't know the people in the show, so he was a little scared. But this just happened to be more conducive to his performance in this scene, because Su Luo was a little scared when seeing Yan Ran for the first time.

    Various factors made him perform well, and Qi Mu was also very happy, "Then Director Liu, we've settled down like this?"

."Okay, it's settled." Liu Fengshan smiled with a wrinkled face. "At first, you said you brought a new person here. To be honest, I was a little stunned. I didn't expect you to give me a surprise, haha."

    Qi Mu also smiled, "I don't dare to find you, Director Liu, if I'm not sure."

    Liu Fengshan is notoriously strict, and he won't be merciful if it doesn't work.

    Everyone was happy during the audition process, and Xu Xiaoxiao was even more excited. On the way back, he said to Qi Mu excitedly, "Brother, acting is really fun."

    "Fun, right? It will be more fun in the future. The sense of achievement of being recognized is incomparable to anything."

    Xu Xiaoxiao nodded in agreement. When the director recognized him just now, he was very happy. Maybe it was the sense of accomplishment that Qi Mu said.

    "Does that brother still want to act?"

."No, it's gone, but I don't have that much enthusiasm." His enthusiasm for acting seems to have gone away together with his youthful love, but he misses it occasionally when he thinks of it. .

    "Teach us Xiaoxiao well, and I'll be satisfied with Xiaoxiao's performance." Qi Mu said, "Are you confident?"

    "Yes!" Xu Xiaoxiao clapped his hands and laughed again, "I just don't know if my strength allows it or not."

    Do you have confidence, do you have a lot of talent, do you have strength? Now you are at a level where you can play yourself well.

    "Oh, I want to tell Mr. Chi the good news!" Xu Xiaoxiao picked up the phone, and was about to dial before thinking, "Brother, where is Mr. Chi, is it night?"

.Qi Mu looked at the time, at 4:20 in the afternoon, there was about a ten-hour time difference between them and Chi Yu, Chi Yu should be sleeping, "He's there at two or three in the morning, let's finish our meal, then He should be awake."

    "Yeah." Although a little disappointed, Xu Xiaoxiao sent a WeChat message to try it out.

    With a "hum" sound, Xu Xiaoxiao was surprised when the dialog box popped up, "Mr. Chi, you didn't sleep."

    Qi Mu just stopped the car, "Maybe you just finished work, call home and ask."

    "Mmmm." Xu Xiaoxiao returned home and lay on the sofa, with the phone flat under him, before making a video call to Chi Yu, so as soon as Chi Yu connected, he saw a face from the angle of confusion, "Hehe "Mr. Chi, why are you still not sleeping?"

    "Just woke up."..Chi Yu's voice was a little hoarse, and she looked a little lazy, as if she had just woken up, "Is the audition over at this time?"

    "Mmmm!" Xu Xiaoxiao happily shared the good news with him, "I tell you, Mr. Chi, the director said that I acted very well!"

    "Is it that great?" Chi Yu turned over and looked at the excited man with a bright face.

    "Of course." Xu Xiao leaned closer to the phone, "but my brother said, let me not be arrogant, because Su Luo is very similar to me, let me continue to work hard."

    "Well, keep working hard and try to play a tough guy next time." Chi Yu said seriously, Xu Xiao thought about the scene and made himself laugh.

    "I don't want it, I'll be laughed at." What a discord.

    Qi Mu smiled helplessly at him, "Chi Yu said you were suffering, little scared."

    "by?".Xu Xiaoxiao reacted and made a grimace towards Chi Yu, "Just accept it."

    Those who really attack are not afraid of the doubts of others!

    The two quarreled for a while, and Xu Xiaoxiao hung up the phone and let Chi Yu go to sleep.

    The role was set, and the filming was about to start, but an unexpected guest came to the house.

    After Xu Xiaoxia was exposed, Mr. Xu was so angry that he almost went to the hospital, and a phone call directly called Xu Xiaoxia back from abroad.

    Xu Xiaoxia, who was sunbathing on the beach at that time, was scolded by Mr. Xu over the phone, only to realize that the Internet was full of his black material, and it was a little difficult to get into, and immediately panicked. Although he doesn't care about these things, his old grandfather does care, he shouldn't even kill him!

.He went back to China non-stop and was locked up for a while. He also learned that so many things happened during his time abroad. There was even a man named Xu Xiaoxiao, who was even hotter than himself, and was with Qi Mu! I just can't stand it!

    "Brother! Are you crazy? Aren't you and Qi Mu over long ago? Why are you chasing after him again!" Xu Xiaoxia was wearing loose pajamas with one shoulder exposed, pulling Xu Hanzheng to keep him from leaving.

    Xu Hanzheng glanced in disgust, "Put your clothes on and go back to your room. Besides, you don't have to worry about my affairs, take care of yourself first."

    "Why don't you care about me?" Xu Xiaoxia blocked him, "Have you been humiliated by him that few years ago? Have you forgotten all the things that everyone said?"

    "Xu Xiaoxia!" Xu Hanzheng looked down at him with a warning look, "You'd better be honest with me, don't think I don't know what you did."

."I, what have I done?" Xu Xiaoxia's eyes were a little dodged. He had done something against Qi Mu, who asked Qi Mu to take his brother away!

    Xu Xiaoxia remembered the photos she saw a few days ago. Qi Mu was with the one named Xu Xiaoxiao. Do you feel the same as yourself?

    "Brother, I heard that he is with a man named Xu Xiaoxiao? Does that Xu Xiaoxiao look a lot like me?"

    Xu Hanzheng listened to his pretentious voice, and also mentioned his sad things during this period of time, wishing to strangle him, "Take all the dirty thoughts in your mind and give them to me! Don't think that everyone is the same as you. ."

    Xu Hanzheng gave him a threatening look, and walked around him and went back to the room. Xu Xiaoxia looked at his back angrily and showed a smile.

    Don't let him go, he wants to go!

.So Xu Xiaoxiao heard someone knocking on the door early in the morning, and fell into self-doubt after opening the door.

    No, he touched his head, looked at the angry and disdainful man leaning against the railing outside, and closed the door again in confusion.

    Running back and calling Qi Mu, "Brother, someone came outside! I, I..." .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 2.5K 191
Chapter 201 - 391 (completed) End Date - 18 July / 2022
2.6K 85 4
During the battle of gojo and Sukana, their fight was so devastating that the universe started to reset. In the last-ditch effort, Sukana ripped off...
387K 16.4K 59
Married to His Uncle After Being Divorced by The Male Protagonist 被男主退婚后嫁给他叔了[穿书] Author 橙子蛋挞 Status 59 Chapters After Yu Ziyu passed through the boo...
550K 22.8K 123
I'm The Vicious Cannon Fodder In The Book我是穿书文里的恶毒炮灰 Author(s) 廿乱 Status in COO 122 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) Description Luo Shuyu was pointe...