[BL] Marrying a Disabled Boss...

Par Erishi_An

Marrying a Disabled Boss [Past to Modern] 替婚嫁给残疾大佬(古穿今) Author 受受亲爹 Status 55 Chapters Description Xu Xiaoxi... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 24

4.1K 180 37
Par Erishi_An

The barrage followed him and took a breath. They were scared and learned to drive?

    "What a big radish..." Xu Xiaoxiao took out the radish card, "It's so cute."

    Yellow does not pull a few, orange is orange, and it is said that red is not red, it is a very cute color anyway.

    Xu Xiaoxiao looked at Chi Yu in surprise and made a mouth shape, "Is it for me? Mr. Chi!"

    Chi Yu felt great satisfaction in her heart, but she had to pretend that she was fascinated by reading books, and just nodded seriously as if she had no time to talk to him.

    Xu Xiao was frightened and almost forgot that he was broadcasting live. He jumped up with joy and put the clip on his head one by one. He was also annoyed that he should bring a mirror, but he couldn't see what it looked like.

    Then I looked up, oh, it's live.

    Just use the mirror to see if it looks good.

.Fans are laughing crazy, Xu Xiao's head is full of fright, how funny it is.

    Of course, what's more, it's stupid and cute, and there are fewer barrages for a while, and everyone takes screenshots.

    【Scare is too cute】

    [Reminiscent of me when I was a child, wearing a full head card to show off to my friends~]

    [Then the question is, who bought this? cheeks]

    [Is it for hand cream, a box?]

    [What about the big brother in the live broadcast room last time? Don't you mean to scare you off? 】

    Xu Xiaoxiao didn't know that Chi Yu had watched his live broadcast, and he didn't know that Chi Yu had also asked fans about frostbite cream. The barrage mentioned it in a flash, and he didn't care.

    When Dr. Fei came to round the room, Xu Xiaoxiao had almost finished the live broadcast, and he said hello to everyone at the end.

."The live broadcast may not be broadcast in the next few days. Mr. Chi is going to have an operation. I have to take care of him. Finally, I wish everyone a happy new year and become more and more beautiful."

    The barrage is also a blessing, Xu Xiaoxiao laughed with everyone and closed the live broadcast.

    "Hello, Doctor Fei."

    "Hello, Young Master Xu." Fei Zhen didn't know that he was not Xu Xiaoxia, but thought he was, "Young Master Xu came to the hospital the day before yesterday."

    Xu Xiaoxiao reacted, and then he remembered who Xu Dashao was talking about.

    Xu Hanzheng.

    Smelly scumbag.

    Xu Xiaoxiao said "Oh" perfunctorily. Fei Zhen's thick lenses covered the confusion in his eyes. Didn't it mean that their brothers were in a good relationship? Why was this reaction?

    Did you know that your elder brother came to the hospital and didn't even ask?

.Chi Yu was afraid that he would say too much and Xu Xiaoxiao would be exposed, so he changed the topic, "After the operation, will there be any sequelae?"

    "This also depends on the situation of the operation. If it is good, there will be basically no sequelae, and it can return to normal after rehabilitation."

    "Yeah." Chi Yu nodded.

    Xu Xiaoxiao brought out the hot dumplings, "Doctor Fei, do you want to eat dumplings?"

    Fei Zhen was a little flattered, the rumors were really unbelievable, the young master of the Xu family actually invited himself to eat dumplings, and he was so good.

    "Thank you, I'll get off work now, so I won't eat." Fei Zhen was a little nervous when Xu Xiaoxiao watched.

    What is this pattern on his face? It doesn't look like a tattoo. Could it be a birthmark? This birthmark looks too human. I really want to study it...

    Chi Yu's voice dropped a degree, "If you don't eat it, you have to throw it away. After you eat it, go back."

    "what?".When Fei Zhen heard his voice, he realized that he was being rude, pushed up his glasses in disguise, and put on a decent smile on his face, "Okay, then thank you young master."

    Xu Xiaoxiao tried his best to control himself, so he didn't correct his name.

    Mr. Chi has said that he cannot let others know that he is not Xu Xiaoxia. Although he does not understand why, what Mr. Chi said is definitely not wrong.

    The operation time was set for the third year of junior high school, which had been negotiated long ago.

    Chi Yu didn't feel anything, Xu Xiaoxiao was nervous, as if he had an operation.

    "Mr. Chi, do you really feel no pain after using anesthesia?"

    "Well." Chi Yu pinched his fingers secretly, "Don't worry, Fei Zhen said it won't hurt and there's no risk."

    "That's good.".Xu Xiao's hands were a little itchy. He scratched unconsciously, not paying attention that there was a messing hand on his hand, "Then what should I prepare? The doctor said that there will be sequelae after anesthesia."

    "You don't need to prepare, just watch me and don't let me talk nonsense." Chi Yu knew that some people would talk nonsense after anesthesia, although he thought he wouldn't, he didn't expect to be embarrassed.

    "Okay." Xu Xiaoxiao patted his chest, smiled confidently, and said proudly, "Wrap it on me!"

    After the late Yu operation, Qi Mu also came back. It was always dangerous for a few days after the operation and needed someone to take care of him. It happened that there was nothing at home. Fang Li also told him to go back earlier, and Qi Mu returned.

    Chi Yu just entered the operating room.

.Xu Xiaoxiao walked around in front of the surgery door, Qi Mu helplessly and amusedly pushed him down on the stool and sat down, "Don't worry, it's alright, Fei Zhen is very good, and he also ate your dumplings, People are short-mouthed, don't worry, don't worry."

    "Ah?" Xu Xiao was stunned, knowing that he had given the beef stuffing to Doctor Fei.

    However, he calmed down anyway, Xu Hanzheng came over with a bag of medicine hunched over his waist, pretending to meet by chance.

    "It's such a coincidence, Mu Mu." He smiled brightly, but his face turned pale.

    Xu Xiaoxiao looked at him, then looked at Qi Mu suspiciously, "Brother Qi?"

    Qi Mu turned his face and turned his back to Xu Hanzheng, "Pretend not to know each other."

    "?"

    Xu Hanzheng's face turned even paler.

    "Mu Mu?" .Xu Hanzheng licked his face and walked over, sat down beside Qi Mu, smiled ingratiatingly, and cut to the chase: "Mu Mu, I was kicked out, can I find you to live with?"

    Qi Mu took a deep breath and looked at him impatiently, "What's my business with you being kicked out?"

    "I told the old man to chase after you."

    "..."

    "So you're going to rely on me?"

    Xu Hanzheng nodded, just like an abandoned big dog, but very confusing, Qi Mu knew that he was a wolf in essence.

    "Can you have a face?"

    "Do you want to give Mumu your face? If you give it, you will."

    "……roll!"

.One second before Qi Mu was about to beat someone, the operation was over, Chi Yu was pushed out, and Qi Mu didn't have the time to make trouble with him, "Don't pester me anymore, Xu Hanzheng, what did you choose, I hope you can Stick to the same, you are a businessman, you should know better than me how to maximize your profits."

    "I..." Qi Mu didn't give him a chance to explain, and just followed.

    Transferred to the general ward, Xu Xiao stopped in fright, and said to Qi Mu embarrassedly, "Brother Qi, Mr. Chi is afraid that he will be heard talking nonsense, so he will not let anyone in."

    Qi Mu understood as soon as he heard it, and said with a smile, "Well, I'll go to Dr. Fei to talk about something, you should be careful alone."

    "Uh-huh."

    Chi Yu woke up from the operation, and was stunned for a few seconds at first. It seemed that everything was normal. Xu Xiaoxiao was relieved. It seemed that Mr. Chi was quite normal.

.As a result, just as he felt that Chi Yu was normal, Chi Yu suddenly moved, raised his legs hard, and his face turned red.

    Xu Xiaoxiao quickly held him down to prevent him from moving, "Mr. Chi, be careful, the doctor said you can't move." After speaking, Chi Yu was even more frightened and grabbed Xu Xiaoxiao's hand, "Where's my leg? My leg is missing."

    "Ah? Mr. Chi, what's the matter with you?"

    "My leg is gone, it's gone!" Very pitiful, but also very funny, Xu Xiaoxiao reacted, it seems that Mr. Chi can't get rid of the confusion after anesthesia.

    He thought that Mr. Chi was very cute at this time.

    "I'm here." Xu Xiao patted his head scared and coaxed, "Look, it's not good, it'll be fine in a few hours, but I can't feel it for the time being, don't be afraid, Mr. Chi, you It's an adult."

    "Yes, I am an adult.Chi Yu nodded seriously, lay stiffly on the bed, with a solemn expression, Xu Xiaoxiao couldn't help laughing.

    What is Mr. Chi thinking, why is it so funny.

    After being quiet for a while, Chi Yu became emotional again and hugged his head suddenly, "Damn!"

    "What's wrong?" Xu Xiaoxiao already knew that he was talking nonsense, so he didn't panic.

    "There are aliens!"

    "..."

    Chi Yuzhi frowned, as if receiving a signal from the aliens, with a serious face, "The aliens are coming to attack the hospital!"

    "Huh?" Xie Shi was confused.

    "Do you know why?" Chi Yu hated that iron was not made of steel, and scared so stupid, he must not know!

    "I don't know." Xu Xiaoxiao was a little stunned by him, Mr. Chi, wouldn't he be telling the truth? !

.Chi Yu looked at Xu Xiaoxiao sympathetically, as if he was struggling with something, but after a while he looked indignant, "Because of you!"

    "Because of me?" Xu Xiaoxiao was completely confused, what happened to himself?

    Chi Yu asked him seriously, "Are you an alien?"

    "I..." Xu Xiao hesitated, was he an alien?

    Really want to say, oneself possible, also count?

    "Are you right!" Chi Yu knew!

    Scare is indeed an alien!

    "Don't worry." Chi Yu pulled him over and stuffed him into the quilt with a solemn face, "I won't let them take you away."

    "..." Xu Xiaoxiao was shoved into the quilt by him without even noticing, and was wrapped tightly.

    "Mr. Chi," his voice came from the quilt, muffled, "I won't be taken away."

."Aliens are very powerful! Do you know?" Chi Yu was about to tell him some alien technology, but after thinking about it, Xu Xiaoxiao couldn't understand.

    "Forget it, it's okay if you don't know, I will protect you."

    Xu Xiaoxiao sneaked out and hugged Chi Yu's waist tightly, puzzled by Chi Yu's thoughts, "Mr. Chi, what are you thinking?"

    Chi Yu's face didn't change, she felt the touch on her waist, her ears were a little red, "I'm shy."

    Scare what's going on! Holding it so tightly, I'm not ashamed at all!

    Xu Xiao was surprised that Mr. Chi would also be shy?

    So he relaxed his hand and moved it out. Chi Yu frowned and put his hand on his waist again, "Hold tighter."

    "Hey? Aren't you shy?"

    "I lied to you." He said solemnly, "How could I be shy?"

.Xu Xiaoxiao also felt that it was impossible for a calm person like Mr. Chi to be shy, so he took advantage of Chi Yu's confusion and boldly kissed him on the face.

    He raised his head and asked him, "Mr. Chi taught me how to not be shy, okay?"

    Chi Yu's attention was all on his soft lips, and his heart was beating.

    It's so simple, just pretend not to be shy.

    As for pretending to be similar, anyway, if you deceive yourself, you can deceive and frighten.

    The author has something to say: I believe what Mr. Chi said.

    come on! .

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

447K 16.6K 78
Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zhai Siluo served as a substitute by Shen...
303K 18.2K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
27.8K 664 42
我喜欢你男朋友很久了 status: 40 chapters + 2 extra ( complete ) author: 酱子贝 Pei Ran discovered two things recently: 1. His boyfriend of 3 years seems to be ch...
187K 5.3K 12
One day you just wanted to take a night walk in the forest but at that day your life completely changed let's just say you didn't thought that someth...