[BL] Marrying a Disabled Boss...

By Erishi_An

Marrying a Disabled Boss [Past to Modern] 替婚嫁给残疾大佬(古穿今) Author 受受亲爹 Status 55 Chapters Description Xu Xiaoxi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 6

6.9K 320 14
By Erishi_An

"Uuuu..." Before he could finish his words, Xu Xiaoxiao's sobbing sound covered his voice, and Chi Yu's mind spread unintelligible thoughts.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was very aggrieved. He thought the proprietress was a good person, but he just lied to himself. He had done a day's work for her, and she dismissed him at night, saying that there were enough people in the kitchen, and he was here to spare.

    The most important thing is that after agreeing to fifty dollars, I only gave myself twenty dollars!

    He also knew that this world was different from theirs. Twenty yuan could not buy anything at all.

    He also left Mr. Chi at home, and the more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable it became, so the moment Chi Yu spoke, he could hardly control himself.

    Chi Yu didn't speak, he could cry for a while.

.He is not a self-pity person. The big deal is that he will go out to look for a job tomorrow. After crying for a while, he forgot everything. After wiping away his tears, he smiled sweetly at Chi Yu, "Mr. Chi, why don't you sleep?"

    are you waiting for me?

    Chi Yu looked at his bright eyes with water mist, and the pattern at the end of his eyes looked more delicate, like the real thing, Chi Yu actually had the urge to touch it.

    He did the same.

    Xu Xiao was startled.

    "Mr. Chi?"

    "Yeah." Chi Yu withdrew his hand as if he was nothing, and squeezed the fingertips that touched the corner of his eyes from under the quilt, as if he was not the one who acted just now, "Tell me what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao was still thinking about his actions, and when he heard him ask himself, he said unhappily, "I was deceived."

    Wronged, pitiful.

."The lady boss told me where to work, but at night she said she wouldn't let me do it, and she only gave me twenty yuan."

    "What is your name?"

    "Huh?" Xu Xiao was at a loss.

    "The name of the restaurant."

    "Ah, Zhang Kee Restaurant." Xu Xiao asked him, "Mr. Chi, why are you asking for your name?"

    Yes, why did he ask the name? He couldn't go and get justice for him.

    He couldn't even get out of bed.

    "It's nothing." An imperceptible embarrassment and irritability crossed Chi Yu's face, "I'm going to sleep."

    "Okay." Xu Xiaoxiao was also used to his strange temper. The moment he was fine, he didn't want to care about people the next moment.

    "I'll wipe your feet, Mr. Chi, are you cold? How about a warm water bag and put it under your feet?" .Xu Xiaoxiao carefully lifted the quilt under his feet, Chi Yu's cold soles seemed not to be able to adapt to the warm towel, and moved uncontrollably, Xu Xiaoxiao quickly stopped and touched the towel, "Is it hot? "

    "It's not hot, and you don't need a warm water bottle."

    It's warm enough.

    "Okay then." Xu Xiaoxiao quickly wiped him off, "Good night then, Mr. Chi."

    "Good night."

    Xu Xiaoxiao continued to go out to look for work the next day.

    He was walking aimlessly in the street with a chapter of leaflets stuffed in his hand.

    The lady who handed out the flyers had a sweet voice, and smiled and stuffed one for everyone passing by, "Look at it, there is an event in Baile Plaza, 20% off!"

    Xu Xiaoxiao stopped beside her and asked her quietly, "Sister, what can anyone do with this thing?"

    "Ok?".The girl who handed out the flyers stopped and said to him, "You want to hand out flyers too? Just go to the building in front and get them. It costs ten yuan an hour."

    Xu Xiaoxiao followed her gaze and saw a building, "Okay, thank you."

    Basically anyone can do the job of handing out flyers. Xu Xiaoxiao was on a street in the morning, posting here for a while and there for a while.

    Because of his good looks, he posted a lot more than other people. At the end of the checkout, the manager gave him an extra twenty.

    "Okay, can you come back in the afternoon?" the manager asked.

    "Come!" Xu Xiaoxiao happily carried the money and smiled like a flower.

    "Okay." The manager was also happy. "At two o'clock in the afternoon, just be here on time."

    "Okay, let's all go back to dinner."

.Xu Xiao was frightened when he heard that he could walk, he ran fast with small steps, his face was flushed red by the cold wind, he ran and found that there was a candied fruit seller on the side of the road, and for no reason thought Chi Yu would like it.

    "Uncle, how do you sell candied haws?" As soon as it stopped, it was cold, and Xu Xiaoxiao stomped his feet and rubbed his little hands.

    "Three dollars a piece." The uncle who sold the candied haws took one from the top, his voice was loud, but also very kind, "Do you want it?"

    "...Yes!" Xu Xiaoxiao took it, and the uncle found him some change.

    As soon as the delay was not enough, Xu Xiaoxiao put on the hat on the back of the down jacket, and everyone only saw a group of snow-white fur running past on the road.

    "Mr. Chi!" He hummed and panted, opened the door and went in, giving Chi Yu the candied haws to eat.

    "Here you are." The boy's eyes were sparkling, and his frozen cheeks were flushed.

.Chi Yugui suddenly reached out and took it.

    "thanks."

    "No thanks." Xu Xiaoxiao then remembered to take off his hat, "Mr. Chi, I've found a job again. I hand out flyers outside for ten yuan an hour, so I can earn at least one hundred a day, hehe."

    Chi Yu's eyes were always on his hand. The boy's hand was not large, his fingertips were round, his fingers were very swollen, and the back of his hand was a little red and peeled.

    This is not a pair of pampered hands, Chi Yu restrained his expression.

    "Are you short of money?"

    "Huh?" Xu Xiaoxiao blinked, not knowing if it was an illusion, Chi Yu felt that his face was even redder.

    "I want to make money to treat Mr. Chi's legs." Xu Xiaoxiao was a little shy, but he felt that he had to say what he wanted, at least to make Chi Yu feel that someone cared about him.

."Mr. Chi is my husband, I think you are fine, just like a normal person." He had some regrets in his eyes, but he was most serious and hopeful. Chi Yu was attracted to him unknowingly, and listened to him again, " I know that Mr. Chi will be excellent when he gets better."

    So he doesn't like Mr. Chi who can only lie on the bed. He hopes that Mr. Chi can stand up again one day and do what he wants to do.

    Chi Yu didn't speak, he lowered his head and took a bite of the candied haws, which were a little sour, and then a little sweet after the sourness.

    Just like how he feels now.

    Does he consider himself a husband? But doesn't he know that there is nothing between them, not even a marriage certificate.

    "Do you want to eat?" Chi Yu's deep eyes flashed something, and asked him holding the candied haws.

.Chi Yu's rare closeness made Xu Xiaoxiao not want to refuse at all. He asked in a soft voice, "Can I eat it?"

    Chi Yu took it forward, Xu Xiaoxiao came out and took a bite with his hand. Chi Yu looked at his rosy and small lips, couldn't hold a whole hawthorn at all but was trying to hold it, and moved awkwardly. Move your legs.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was also a little embarrassed, but he was attracted by the hawthorn in his mouth, "Well, it's so sour..."

    Chi Yu saw his face wrinkled into a ball, and there was an imperceptible smile in his eyes.

    Xu Xiaoxiao hurriedly returned the candied haws to him, and ran out to find water while talking about sourness.

    Chi Yu took another bite and didn't feel sour. He was in a daze. When he recovered, he had already eaten the candied haws in his hand. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 873 11
BTS IS THE WORLD DANGEROUS MAFIA GROUP KNOW AS THE CRULLEST, MERCILESS,COLD MAFIA AND AND IN THIS GROUP HAS THREE MAFIA KING 1. JEON JUNGKOOK (JK)😈...
28.6K 689 42
我喜欢你男朋友很久了 status: 40 chapters + 2 extra ( complete ) author: 酱子贝 Pei Ran discovered two things recently: 1. His boyfriend of 3 years seems to be ch...
38K 1.4K 42
不给你咬 Status : 42 Chapters (Completed) Author : White Clouds Chi Le had a dream. In the dream, he was sleeping with his deadly rival. He smelled of...
219K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc