A Dream Come True || Dream Te...

By S3PULCHRAL

"Imagine being the one in control of fate. The puppet-master of all who stumble onto your path. Just what wil... More

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎.
𝟷 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗
𝟸 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝟹 - 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜
𝟺 - 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝙾𝚍𝚍.
𝟼 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝟽 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚂𝙼𝙿
𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 "𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖"
𝟿 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎
𝟷𝟶 - 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚜
𝟷𝟷 - 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍
𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.
𝟷𝟸 - 𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝟷𝟺 - 𝙰 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚝
𝟷𝟻 - 𝙼𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚜
𝟷𝟼 - 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐 𝚅𝚊𝚗
𝚃𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝟷𝟽 - 𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟷𝟾 - 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟿 - 𝙻'𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚐
𝟸𝟶 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝟸𝟷 - 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎
𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜.
- 𝙻𝙾𝙶 #𝟶𝟷 -
𝟸𝟸 - 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝟸𝟹 - 𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜
- 𝙻𝙾𝙶 #𝟶𝟸 -
𝟸𝟺 - 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕
𝟸𝟻 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟸𝟼 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚖
𝟸𝟽 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐. . .
28 - ... Will go Wrong.
𝟸𝟿 - 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝟹𝟶 - 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎
𝙰 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎.
𝟹𝟷 - 𝙿𝚘𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚊
𝟹𝟸 - 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢
𝟹𝟹 - 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟹𝟺 - 𝙰 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝙿𝚒𝚐
Fuck Cancer.
𝟹𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕
37 - Decisions
𝟹𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕
𝟹𝟿 - 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜
𝟺𝟶 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗

𝟹𝟼 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚎

710 28 6
By S3PULCHRAL

and look who's back again randomly! my bad, i always forget to write :0
also as a dyslexic person with adhd, i lose motivation to write WAY too fucking quickly

Art by @/keoisnothere on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

   There was TNT, lot's of it. And realizing that he had only shown us that one chest made me scared by how much the other chests may have held. How much TNT could a person collect in such a short period of time?

   Wilbur looked entirely proud of the situation in front of him. He held a sadistic smile, which was entirely off-brand for him. It left me speechless, unsure whether to question him or stay silent and wait for his explanation. I mean, being presented with a chest loaded with explosives and no explanation can only mean a few things.

   "Tommy.." Wilbur breaks the deadly silence, breaking Tommy's stare at the TNT in front of him. "If.. if WE CAN'T HAVE MANBURG? NO ONE. NO ONE CAN HAVE MANBURG." Wilbur's voice shakes with every word, a clear sign of his new instability. Wilbur's words shake Tommy to his core, and Tommy stutters to find something to say. I backed away from Wilbur.

   "Our nation is gone, Tommy. It's far behind us. So let's blow the motherfucker up! I want it all gone, nothing left behind." Wilbur pushes his hair back, his unnerving expression seemingly cemented on his face.

   "Wilbur.." Tommy shakes his head, "We- we don't have to do- this!"

   "Let's be villains! Why not?! Y/N, you're with me right?" He reaches his hand out to you, which only makes you flinch away. His expression falters for a split second before his hand falls in defeat to his side.

   "Who have you become..?" You muttered, shaking your head.

   "Who have I become?" He laughs, "WHO HAVE I BECOME?"

   Tommy looked towards you, his brows furrowed. It seems you took the very words out of his mouth.

   "This is who I am. I'm the same guy you grew up with, the same guy who always worried about you, the same STUPID guy who fell in love with you. And I hate you for that." He looked like he could cry at that moment. Everyone, including you, was surprised that Wilbur even admitted that.

"But that's all in the past." He walks closer to Dream and picks up one of the pieces of TNT. "Cause we have this. And either we can end all of this together, or I'll do it myself."

He studied the TNT in his hand for a moment. "Either way, when this is over? Ha.." He breathes out deeply as if he had been holding his breath. Wilbur then turns to Dream and smiles again, patting the masked man's shoulder a few times before facing Tommy and me once more.

"L'manburg will be nothing but a memory."

————————

"Techno! Techno will know what to do, he has to." Tommy was frantically pacing through the ravine while I sat on a chest watching.

I knew Techno had watched the whole altercation play out. However, Tommy didn't. Instead of telling him, which I had tried multiple times prior, I would let him finish panicking and then inform him.

Where Technoblade had disappeared off to was beyond me though. By the time Tommy and I had walked into the ravine, Techno was no longer near the opening.

"I need to... We have- I think we should- No.." Tommy was grasping his hair to the point where he was almost ripping it out.

Wilbur walked down the stairs, carrying one of the chests of TNT. He had done this a few times before, Tommy tuning it out. Wilbur steps off the last step and slams the chest to the ground with a wide grin. Dream followed behind him, which I didn't notice until just now. He carried another box of TNT and dropped it next to the rest.

Wilbur turns towards him, extending his hand out to shake. Dream looks down before accepting the gesture.

"Thank you, thank you so much," Wilbur says.

Tommy now finally notices the two. "Wilbur! Wilbur-" Tommy goes ignored.

"Dream, I'll make you proud. I won't waste any of this." Wilbur steps away and picks up one of the chests, beginning to walk away.

Tommy reaches out towards Wilbur's trench coat but the fabric slips through his fingers. He grumbles before pulling reaching and grabbing a sword that was sitting on a nearby chest.

"Wilbur! Look at me for DreamXD's sake."

Wilbur pauses for a moment, breathing out before turning towards his pleading brother.

Once Wilbur turns around, Tommy points the sword at Wilbur's neck. What was even more shocking about the situation, was that Wilbur didn't even flinch. He didn't look frighted, but instead, he looked amused by Tommy's action.

"Hand me the TNT," Tommy says with venom lacing his tone. He held the sword firmly in place.

Dream sighs, pulling out his sword and standing in between the two. "Tommy, I'll have to step in."

Wilbur smiles. "Yeah, daddy Dream! No-scratch that one- Leader Dream! The big brother Dream!" He drops the chest in his arms and pulls out the shield he had strapped on his back.

Tommy stares between the two unsure of what he could do. He then looks back at me, as if waiting for me to say something. I almost did, but instead, I kept my mouth closed. Tommy lowers his sword with a sigh.

"I'm not going to betray you. I wouldn't do that to you, but this isn't the right way to go about this Wilbur." Tommy throws the sword to the side, the noise echoing throughout the ravine.

Tommy now faces Dream, staring up at where his eyes would be. "You know this as well, but you choose to stay silent. Blowing it up? That's not going to solve anything! It's only going to waste time. And honestly?" Tommy glares at Wilbur. "We don't have enough time."

I looked at the group, feeling the utter tension in the air. I almost felt as if I didn't belong here. Like I wasn't meant to be watching this go down, yet here I sat.

Wilbur then laughs, patting Tommy on the head. Tommy shakes his head in disgust as he steps back from his older brother.

"You know? Ha! I like those buzzwords you used Tom." Wilbur's glare is icy, his tone cold to match. "But nothing you're saying right now matters."

Tommy scoffs as his body radiates the anger shaking through his core. Nothing he was saying did matter, Wilbur already had his mind set. He didn't want to comprehend any of the words coming out of his brother's mouth.

"Dream, thank you again. Oh, and when Tubbo makes his speech? Make sure you're gone by then, yeah?" Wilbur smiles, ignoring Tommy and me as if we weren't even present.

"If you need any help... let me know." Dream says, stepping away from our group. He nods before walking up the steps.

Before Dream gets to the second flight of stairs he looks down at me. "Y/N? Keep in touch okay?"

Before I could even respond, he was already running up to the entrance of the ravine. Wilbur laughs, causing me to focus my attention on him.

"Man you must have that effect on everyone huh? Pathetic." He picks up the chest he was holding before and swiftly turns away from Tommy and me.

"Tommy?" Wilbur pauses and speaks out to his brother. Tommy hums in response.

"I hope you'll help me in the long run."

________________

3rd Person POV -

It was nighttime, the one time Niki could leave her Bakery without having to encounter him.

Schlatt ruined everything for Niki. The girl couldn't do anything without him breathing down her neck asking for taxes or trying to accuse her of crimes she didn't commit.

Niki threw on a cloak and made sure the coast was clear before going outside. She strode past the sign to her bakery and entered a thick patch of trees.

Finally, Niki approaches a small clearing in the forest. The moon reflected its soft light down towards the thing she was expecting to be there.

Niki pulls out the paper she stashed in her bag and unfolded it. Along with the paper, she pulled out a quill and inkwell. She falls to the ground and props herself up against a tree. She begins to write.

Dear Friend,

I hope this letter finds you well. I send you this letter with urgency, so once you receive it I urge you to travel to the coordinates I sent previously. Don't look for me when I arrive. We will see each other in due time, but revisiting each other can be held off. The matter I write to you about at this time is of utmost importance.

L'manberg lies in shambles. The election is now over and, as you expect based on the letter you are now reading, JSchlatt is the newly elected leader. He is the one who has somehow come to power.

Niki grips the red feather quill in her hand tightly, remembering back to election day. The day when her life changed for the absolute worst. Memories good and bad flood back to the girl as she pushes through and continues to write.

Our once beloved nation has turned into hell on Earth. He tore down our walls, wanting to expand into enemy territory, and took the name that our nation fought for - renaming L'manberg into 'Manberg'.

He cast out Tommy and Wilbur. The people who are responsible for this damn place's existence!

She breathes out, remembering back to Schlatt as he yelled out his demands to the crowd. The day Wilbur and Tommy fled the nation they helped found. The day they almost died, if it weren't for Y/N helping them.

Niki dips the quill into the ink and continues.

He taxes me, takes my belongings, and accuses me of things I've never done. I've even been thrown in jail, which I barely escaped. People are looking for me as I write this. I'm fine, but I'm scared to find out what happens when they find me.

Fundy? He has turned to his side too. The very man I trusted. My running mate in the election! The same man I thought could help me bring peace to our nation. He burned down the flag- our nation's symbol of freedom!

Niki remembers walking down the prime path with Eret. Seeing Fundy at the top of the flag pole with flint and steel. Watching as he burned the flag to ash. She gripped the quill tighter recalling the whole event.

Now I know where he stands. I know now that all he wanted was power. I have nobody left that I feel like I can trust. It's as if everyone has turned against me. Even Tubbo stands by his side, wearing a matching suit.

But I will not stand nor fall for a selfish leader who doesn't care about his people. I will not listen to a man who can only see hatred. All Schlatt cares about is his position, and he would do anything to keep his power. I will never obey his unfair rules.

I will not stand nor fall for a nation that forgot where they came from. I will not stand nor fall for the tyrant who took everything I love.

All that I know is that Mr. JSchlatt is putting way too much on his plate. Someone needs to take it from him.

So please Friend, I ask- no- I beg for your help.

She then pulls out the crumpled letter from her pocket. The invitation to the upcoming festival.

Schlatt has planned a festival, and he has invited every citizen of Dream SMP, L'manberg, and everyone in between. I'm unaware of what he's trying to achieve with this event. He states he has an announcement to give there, but I don't know what the announcement entails.

I need you to be here in case something goes wrong. And if anything shall happen to me, you must inform everyone if I can no longer tell them myself. I'll try to come up with some sort of plan. I ask of you to follow along.

I have been emotional before, and I know that if I get angry, no one is too strong to get in my way. Please remember that I have nothing important left. You know what they say about a woman who has nothing left to lose.

Take care of yourself, and please hurry. I'm counting on you.

Your Friend, Niki

She sighs after finally finishing the letter, shaking her tired hand. The pen falls from Niki's hand and she rolls the letter up, then she grabs a piece of twine and ties it around the paper.

Getting up from her spot on the ground, she makes her way to the center of the clearing once more. Even after all this writing, it was still waiting there.

Niki places the rolled-up letter in front of it with a soft smile.

"Safe travels little guy, you know where to take this." She stood up straight and moved backward. It looked at the letter and pecked at it before picking the object up in its beak.

The single black crow flapped its wings before taking off, flying toward wherever her winged friend may be.

_______________
2287 words, unedited

as the title of the book says, I'll be editing the entire book to change parts 14 year old me wrote that I don't like anymore
it won't be any major changes, just slight updates to make certain bits less cringe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 20.2K 83
the fate of this story is undecided. i no longer support wilbur soot and i completely stand by shelby and any other possible victims. my heart goes o...
13.6K 440 26
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦...
1.9M 76.9K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...
59.1K 1.5K 24
You're one-of-a-kind. You don't feel, you don't know what it's like to have emotions. You've barely felt loved even when you're with the best of your...