You Can't Save Him

By HariKurono_204

Sequal to 'Golden Eyes, Silver Control' More

Prolouge
A Child?
Chisaki
Poltergeist
Report
Ten minutes
Let go of me now
Found
Mole
Chocolate
Make a Choice
Severed Agent
Second Meetup
Playing the Game
He's back
I can be your Hero
Just leave him alone
Hari doesn't know much about Quirks
Tanata-San
Eri
Drawing
Lessons
Small time skip
Scared
Blood Drain
Control it. Control it. Control it.
A second hero
Overhaul is Complicated
Ka Sagaki
Play the right Cards
Resting
Sir Nighteye... The Cat?
After effects
'The Nice Man'
Act?
Nyx
New girl
Nyx's Questioning / The walking Corpse is a Tour Guide?
Boss' orders
Sarugaku Elementary School
Chin and Drunken Bastard
Wait what
Lunch
Kai, please don't
Pro Hero: Sandman
You... You what?
Rescuse Mission
Ahma
Only Bhudda knows
Shigaraki
Exchange Diary
Some helpful info from an Ankle Biter
Cupid and Eros
Still fighting
Zeus
Cursed Human
Lightning fast
Cipher takes the spotlight
God kill me
How the hell am I gonna get out of this one?
Mutants
Cipher rejoins the fight
'Then I choose to protect them both!'
Speakers
P-Poltergeist-Sama?
Hiro Fujimoto
'It hurts...'
Outside Again
Still Loyal?
The thing has been MADE
Finally safe
Hospital
Visit
Apologies and a First Kiss
Recovering
Shie Hassaikai
Well... Guess it's time
Even if just once
Poltergeist's Tamaya
Training
P-Pops...
First date
Is this a date?
'Boss'
I don't want to be
The Todo Gang Leader
No excuses
Tartartus Prison
Eris
Promise
Some other members
Speech? (Pt. 1)
Speech (Pt. 2)
Pros and Cons
Happy Birthday!
Sakaki Deidoro
Shin Nemoto
New guys
Chronos
Hypnos
It's starting.
Eri's Heroes

So strange...

29 3 5
By HariKurono_204

Kai's room was mostly bare. But he didn't mind. A few toys were lying about Hades bought for him to keep him busy, but he only played with the Rubix Cube Manticore bought for him. And the colored pencils and paper.

He was set back down on the bed, a Tatami Mattress. It was comfortable and kept the pain off his limbs and back. He only had three scars there but they were all large and extremely painful. That's why he gasped when the strange man grabbed him, it hurt.

'All right,' Sensei said, as he locked the chain around Kai's wrist. It was plenty long enough to roam around the room, but it froze in place if he ever tried to leave. He wasn't sure whose quirk that was. 'There you go, you know the drill, call me or Manticore if you need anything, got it?'

'Okay...' Kai mumbled, and Poltergeist left. Again. Kai didn't really like him, but he was nicer to him than father so he couldn't hate him. He'd feel guilty if he hated him. He laid on his side and covered his ears with the pillow he'd been given. 'So strange...'

He was told not to mention them, but since his father couldn't read his mind from this far away, and he hadn't heard his footsteps, he felt that he could at least think about it. And besides. He was just thinking about them, he wasn't saying anything out loud. 'My whole life, for as long as I can remember... No one's ever reached out to me like that...' He thought back to the sub-zero temperatures of Sensei's skin and started crying. 'He was so warm...'

He curled up and covered himself with the jacket Manticore brought him. A green bomber jacket with purple fur. She said it was a family heirloom, in his family, not hers. His mother was the last generation to have it, and now it was Kai's. He wouldn't be able to fit in it until he was at least sixteen but he still liked it. 'And his eyes...' His eyes were silver, just like his fathers, but still... 'They were so kind...'

Manticore wouldn't be home for another thirty minutes, so he wasn't sure why Sensei said to call her if he needed anything. He liked Manticore, she's much nicer than his last caretaker, Hades.

Hades only bought him toys to try and make Kai like him. Kai never liked him though. But he still would feel guilty if he said he hated Hades. He was always rough with him, grabbed him by the ear and yanked him around the room, threatened to kill him when he messed up, and always whispered whenever Terugo was around 'Smile or I'll be killed next time ya brat.' But Kai never smiled. He couldn't. He didn't know how. He forgot.

'I wanna go back to Sobo...' He muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 942 26
โคท ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง?
10.2K 326 20
Just when you thought you landed the best job in the world well think again.
5.4K 148 30
Based of a true rp story of a cat called Silverstar's life YEASSS
77 0 10
Literally my Oc's and a series of stories leading to a big plot.