The Love Nest In The City Of...

By DarkAngel_708

Katarina Marina is a 28 year old with a 3 year old she is pretty alone with just her and Danny( her 3 year ol... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
NOTICE! NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 19
SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 14

79 4 2
By DarkAngel_708

Brain's POV

I wake up and roll over and there is no one beside me. I jump up and pull on some boxers then walk out of the bedroom of the room and go into the living room area then I see Kat and Danny sitting in the floor. I smile and Danny runs up to me and says"daddy Brian!!! how u sleep?" I smile and pick her up and then she giggles. I kiss her cheek and then Kat gets up and kisses me and says" are you okay? you looked so freaked out when you came in here..." I just smile and kiss her again then say" Im okay i just woke up and you weren't next me i freaked out a little.."

I just look at her and she just smiles and says" thats cute. I love you and what did you think i was going somewhere?" I just shrug my shoulders and she says" why dont you go get a shower and then we can get some breakfast.. dont you have a concert today?" I smile and hand Danny to her and say" yeah at 9:30 tonight. I wanted to take you two shopping today before we have to go to the show... I want my women and my child to have badass clothes for my concert.. " Then i cover my mouth cause i said badass, her and danny both laugh and then Kat get serious and says"Brian i told you how i feel about you spending a bunch of money on us?"

I sigh and roll my eyes and say" really? I wont have this conversation with you. Im taking you two shopping." She rolls her eyes and walks off I just sigh and go to take a shower.

Kat's POV

I just roll my eyes and walk off and sit down at the table. I sit Danny on the table and look at her while still holding her she says" mommy it otay!" She kisses my head and says" yes, baby girl i know but see Brian shouldnt have to buy you and mommy everything because mommy can buy our stuff. She may not be able to buy us everything but i get us what we need." I tear up and start crying and she just sits there holding me a little while later I feel Brian wrap his arms around me and then I jump. He kisses the top of my head and says" Baby why are you crying?" He sits Danny down off the table and she runs off to watch tv.

I just look at him with tears running down my face. I say" Brian i dont want you buying everything for us because i work hard for what money I have and I dont want you to think i depend on you when I dont and i just i dont want you to spend money on us and spoil us." He laughs and says" wow you think im going to think you depend on me. Baby i know you dont depend on me.. I know you've worked hard for the money you have and that is why i dont want you to have to spend it all. These trips get expensive... I Love you and that little girl.. I just want you two too always have what you want always. " He wipes the makeup off my face an out from under my eyes. I just smile and then he kisses me.

He smiles and says" we gonna go get that breakfast? Im sure our daughter is hungry i mean she is peaking around the corner now" He gets up and grabs danny then she giggles. He kisses all over her face and tickles her. I smile and just watch them for a minute and then Brian looks at me and says" I love you both so much! Now, lets get that food."

A/N

Hey my beauties how are all of you? PLEASEEE tell me what you think and vote!!!!

DarkAngel_708

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 660 23
you're best friends with flynn and julie, they've always been there for you especially through you losing your passion to sing and you've been there...
1.1K 105 49
⚠️ There will be explicit language and smut ⚠️ Willow Sullivan never thought she'd fall for one her older brothers brother's best friends/bandmate bu...
4.3K 41 20
A girl, who never gets to see her brother, cause his in a big shot bass player for a band called Avenged Sevenfold. Finally, he comes back to his hom...
941 37 60
Friends turn to lovers and memories turn to pain Izzy Mars meets the love of his life.... Courtney Rose. What happens when the rockstar lifestyle ta...