Teach Me || NaHyo

By 9YoursTruly6

"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one anot... More

Progolue
Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 12

322 15 5
By 9YoursTruly6

Chaeyoung's POV

"What do you mean, you broke your game controller?!" Dahyun yelled rather loudly once I told her I threw my controller in a fit of rage during a game.

The redhead and I gamed together quite often after school and she knew that I only had one controller. "So we won't be able to play the new version together?!"

I shrugged my shoulders at her- it couldn't be helped. I'd just have to buy a new one when I got the time to do so, and she'd have to wait until that.

I took my sandwich to my mouth just before someone covered my eyes, "Guess who?"

The sandwich dropped out of my hands and a smile formed upon my lips at the voice I heard. "Let me guess, Mina?" I said with full confidence, not knowing who else would act like this with me.

A small giggle was heard before I got back my sight to see Mina sitting beside me.

The Japanese and I have gotten much closer ever since the party at Sana's. We've been texting almost every day, though that's not what I expected to happen at first.

I initially thought that she might want to take distance after that moment, but no.

"Say, when will we finally go to your house, Chaengie?" The blonde asked me as she took her food out her bag, completely ignoring the presence of her girlfriend infront of me.

Momo and Sana were nowhere to be seen again.

If I had to be honest, I didn't really like it when people came over. It just seemed unnecessary- the only thing you'd be seeing is my room and that's it.

A moment of silence fell upon us. "How about this week, and you can join us for dinner too if you'd like." I suggested to Mina.

There was no second of hesitation when she nodded her head at my request, "Gladly!"

A cough was heard and we both turned our heads to Dahyun in unison, "Yuki!" Mina exclaimed and smiled at the redhead.

An expression of satisfaction came upon her face as she heard her girlfriend mention her, "Baby, I'm cold." The pale girl whined, obviously wanting the Japanese's attention.

"I have a vest with me, hold on." She said and dug through her bag to pull out her vest for Dahyun.

The redhead was about to open her mouth before Mina handed her vest to her girlfriend, "Here, this should warm you up."

A pout came on the Korean's face as she put the piece of clothing on.

I kept my eyes on Dahyun but quickly averted them as she sent me a glare.

How quickly this girl's behavior could change.

"Hey cuties!" Someone exclaimed happily as they neared us.

"Sana!" Dahyun yelled and got up from where she sat to hug the brunette who had just arrived at the table. The two girls shared a tight hug before they sat down next to each other.

"Why are you late, did something happen? And where's your twin?" Mina asked the older girl as she sat down.

The redhead became rather clingy with the girl beside her but Sana didn't seem to mind. Her arm went around Dahyun as she rested her head on Sana's shoulder. "I had to finish some work before I left the classroom," She told us at first, getting distracted by Snow-White who was grasping onto her hand and playing with her fingers, "And Momo is having a conversation with Ms Im."

The blonde nodded at the answers she got before proceeding to eat her lunch, unbothered.

"You seem quite fascinated by my fingers, Dahyun. Is there a reason for that?" Sana smirked slightly and grabbed the girl's chin to make her look up at her.

Dahyun's words came out incoherent, "A-Ah no, you- your nails are just.. cool, uhh- pretty." A clearly visible crimson red tint came upon her pale cheeks.

The brunette grinned at the seemingly shy girl before grazing her nails up her arm, "You think so?"

"I.." The victim of the snake's flirting mumbled.

"Sana." I heard beside me.

"Yes, Minari?" She responded to her friend and looked up to see the girl staring at them.

"Can you not make your move on my girlfriend?" She asked her with a somewhat strict tone, but also with an underlying joke.

The flirter's eyes moved down to the girl leaning on her, "But she's so cold, just look at this poor baby." Sana teased her fellow Japanese.

Their faces came closer until Sana's lips were almost grazing over Dahyun's, but the Korean didn't seem to resist whatsoever. I didn't know whether she was frozen or she actually didn't mind, but either way- Mina wasn't taking any of it.

"Sana." Was the second warning she got from the girl next to me.

Sana gave no response.

"Sana!" Again, but now because the eldest's hands were grasping onto the back of Dahyun's neck and her eyes were on her lips.

"Minatozaki Sana! If you don't want a drink in your face, you'd better stop it right now!" Mina snapped as she grabbed her drink into her hand, showing that she wasn't kidding about the threat she threw at her.

Finally, Sana pulled away from Dahyun and left her absolutely flustered.

Now that was a sight to behold.

"Calm down, Minari! I was just joking around." She said as she took a bite of her food.

Mina put down her drink and continued with eating her lunch quietly. I felt somewhat bad for her.

My hand came up to pat her on the back just to see her smile to herself.

There were those butterflies again.

I tried to contain the grin that wanted to force its way onto my face, just for me to fail.

Dahyun's glare was again felt on me, but this time I didn't even pay attention to it. I didn't get why she gets to be flirted with but I can't be friendly with Mina.

I sighed and minded my own business for now, not wanting to cause trouble with Dahyun.

---

Break was over soon enough and everyone was heading out of the cafeteria to go back to their classes.

Dahyun and I walked together, Mina walked up front and Sana behind us, busy on her phone. There was an awkward tension between Dahyun and me- I disliked it.

"Dahyun?" I spoke up and looked to the side at the girl walking next to me.

A hum told me she heard me, "Why are you so different with me when Mina is around?" I asked her.

She seemed to think for a moment- just to not give a response. It seemed like I hit a spot in her when I asked her that, though I had no idea why that would be.

Just as we all turned a corner, Dahyun decided to fall onto the floor face first- letting out a loud yelp with it.

My eyes widened and I kneeled down beside her, grasping onto her arm. "Are you okay?!" I asked worriedly before her girlfriend also kneeled down and repeated the same question I had just asked the redhead.

"What happened?!" The blonde exclaimed and sat Dahyun on the floor, who was holding onto her nose by now.

And what I heard shocked me.

"Chaeyoung pushed me!" She told Mina and looked at me with tears in her eyes- fake tears. My mouth opened to say something but before I could do so, Dahyun was pulled up and I got a nasty glare from Mina.

"Why the Hell would you do that?!" Mina yelled and put her arms around the 'crying' girl. Seems like Dahyun knew how to play her games.

"I didn't push her!" But she didn't believe me, because she walked off with her girlfriend under her arm, not giving me a second glance.

A deep sigh left my mouth as I held my head in my hands, not understanding why Dahyun did that. The only thing that would make sense was jealousy, but would she go so far that she'd hurt herself just to put me in a bad light?

First it was the threat of cutting my fingers off- causing me to lie to Mina, and now it's this.

A hand grasped onto my shoulder and I looked up to see Sana standing infront of me, a sad smile upon her lips.

"Don't worry Chaeyoung, I saw it." She told me, rubbing my shoulder in a comforting way. "I'll make sure to tell Mina about it today, so no need to get stressed, okay?"

Luckily someone took my side on this.

"Thank you, Sana." I gave her a peck on her cheek as a thank you, knowing that she appreciated such touches.

Just as I began to walk away, Sana grasped my wrist and pulled me back towards her.

"Can I.. ask you something?" The brunette asked while tilting her head to the side.

What could it possibly be she wanted to ask me?

"Sure."

"Is there something going on between Mina and you?"

My breath hitched in the back of my throat as she dropped the question, catching me completely off-guard and she saw it.

A sly smirk formed upon her lips as she pulled me closer to whisper in my ear, "I knew it was you two in my room when I walked past it.. especially when I saw that my bed was messy." Her breath fanned against the shell of my ear.

I right away felt the need to apologize to her, "I'm sorry! She pulled me into a random room and it so happened to be yours. We were drunk an-"

Her hand covered my mouth as she laughed at me. "Don't worry, I'm not mad. But, are you two something more than fuck buddies?"

Are we something more than fuck buddies?

Are we?

"I don't know." I murmured, looking the Japanese straight in the eyes. A sting in my heart told me that it hurt me, the fact that I questioned what we were- perhaps she only wanted me for a quick fuck.

Sana nodded her head and took me by the shoulders, walking with me to class.

"Just know that if she makes time for you- it isn't for just a fuck." The girl told me as we came closer to class, her hand rubbing up and down my shoulder.

"And make sure Dahyun doesn't get to you." She warned me.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 101 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
100K 3.8K 46
{COMPLETED} Mina the girl who sticks to herself doesn't want to get involved with any of the other girls who are 'popular' they don't see things like...
162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
17.4K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...